JpopSuki (NO INVITE REQ ALLOWED)

Discuss technical and geeky things here.
Langerhans

Post by Langerhans » Mar 10th, '10, 22:17

Hi Everyone. Can anyone send me an invite for Jpopsuki? My email is koxmed36@yahoo.com.br

goygakgoy

Post by goygakgoy » Mar 11th, '10, 01:02

akbske@aim.com

THANK YOU!

Atsuky

Post by Atsuky » Mar 12th, '10, 01:01

Hi guys
I'm very sad that jpop suki changed T_T y used to visit the website some years ago! XD when i used to download by torrent..
now i really need jpop suki, i'm now more than of jpop than in those days xD

can someone send me an invitation ;_;? thanks in advance
my mail is tsuiokuhen.smile@gmail.com.

thanks!!! :unsure:

LukeRury

Post by LukeRury » Mar 12th, '10, 03:00

Hi!! xD
A friend of mine told me about this tracker (jpopsuki 2.0) because I was trying really hard to find some old Jrock bands that are pretty cool, but no success till today...the problem is he don't have an account anymore, I don't know why, and now I'm trying to get an invitation, but nobody has it...
Can anyone help me?
My email: lukas_rury@hotmail.com
Thx...

mandm177

Post by mandm177 » Mar 12th, '10, 04:00

If someone would be so kind to invite me as well, that would be great!

mandm177@gmail.com

VisualDarkness

Post by VisualDarkness » Mar 12th, '10, 08:48

Hi everyone! Don't know if people are still reading this thread, but if someone would be kind enough to send me an invite too, I would really appreciate it!! I tried to get "support" from their live chat at Jpopsuki, since I was a member for YEARS with the old system, and the mod I was talking to was quite rude to me..T_T..saying if I can't seed old torrents (I don't even know which torrents are still active since I can't get in!) then I'm "just screwed"...>_>;;

anyway, my email is

pikacutie_luvmeluvme@hotmail.com

Thanks so much in advance!

kuroisora

Post by kuroisora » Mar 13th, '10, 16:37

could somebody send me invitation too ?? twiggy18@interia.pl i need Inazuma Rock Fes 2009, maybe you have ?? :cry: pleaseeeee

wmcnair370

Post by wmcnair370 » Mar 13th, '10, 17:21

Yep, day one and two is on JPopsuki, but they are huge, so it will destroy your ratio if you try to download it. As I tell everyone I invite, you have to be willing to spend the time to keep a good ratio, or you, and me, and everyone I have invited will get banned.

Oh, and it is something like a 23 or 24gb download.

mikem86

Post by mikem86 » Mar 13th, '10, 19:36

If there are still any lovely people with a spare jpopsuki invite could they also invite jpopsuki@tarix.net ?

I've got plenty of upload bandwidth to burn so ratios are not a problem.

kuroisora

Post by kuroisora » Mar 13th, '10, 20:38

my pc rest in 4-5 h ::) rest time he's turn on so i can share with good ratio i promise. so if you change your mind it will be fantastic to add me :cheers: have a great weekend

buttrflikissr

Post by buttrflikissr » Mar 14th, '10, 05:16

wmcnair370 wrote:Yep, day one and two is on JPopsuki, but they are huge, so it will destroy your ratio if you try to download it. As I tell everyone I invite, you have to be willing to spend the time to keep a good ratio, or you, and me, and everyone I have invited will get banned.

Oh, and it is something like a 23 or 24gb download.
Yep, I know that there are rules on the ratio as well as the rule with having a good ratio in order for me and also you to keep their account from getting banned.

I did a lot of searching online on the new rules and how to keep a good ratio. I rarely shut down my computer, and I understand the whole bonus points system, so I can promise you that I won't screw up my ratio.

So I would greatly appreciate it if you could invite me!

Thank you!

wmcnair370

Post by wmcnair370 » Mar 14th, '10, 23:21

Sigh...I DO NOT just send invites out. I pm you first, and I only send them out when I receive a PM back. I sent a bunch of PM's out yesterday, but apparently no one reads PMs here. This is you loss. Oh, and if you do not activate your account it two days, then the invite will expire. If you do not log in every 90 days your account will also expire.

So, please read your PMs.

buttrflikissr

Post by buttrflikissr » Mar 15th, '10, 21:35

Thank you wmcnair 370.
I checked my PM and replied you back with my email address.
I used to use my jpopsuki (old site) almost every day, so no worries there.

Thank you.

h1pp0

Post by h1pp0 » Mar 16th, '10, 00:48

I use to be a member before they moved to 2.0 and was wondering if I could get a re-invite
koserve98@hotmail.com or PM me
Thanks!

tkblingx2

Post by tkblingx2 » Mar 16th, '10, 06:35

I'm also in the same boat, originally had a jpopsuki account, even got a new account for v2.0 but then got busy with work and now I'm told by account as been deactivated due to inactivity.
If someone can invite me back to jpopsuki it will be greatly appreciated and yes as a former member i do know the rules.
The e-mail address is tkblingx2(at)gmail(dot)com

Thank you veeerry much in advance!! :)

bart3215

Post by bart3215 » Mar 16th, '10, 07:45

If you have a 2.0 account and its been disabled due to inactivity you can get it back, just get on the webchat thing they have and ask a mod to reactivate it

nogo

Post by nogo » Mar 16th, '10, 16:06

wmcnair370 wrote:Sigh...I DO NOT just send invites out. I pm you first, and I only send them out when I receive a PM back. I sent a bunch of PM's out yesterday, but apparently no one reads PMs here. This is you loss. Oh, and if you do not activate your account it two days, then the invite will expire. If you do not log in every 90 days your account will also expire.

thats just it
and that ppl are wondering why they dont get an invite...
thats the reason why i stoped even pming and asking if they still need an invite...

deepcoolwater

Post by deepcoolwater » Mar 17th, '10, 03:14

I wouldn't mind an invite :lol:
Was wondering what happened to mullemeck

chamcham

Post by chamcham » Mar 17th, '10, 03:33

if anyone has any invites left, please send one to me.
I am checking PMs frequently.

My email is rico.colon@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Ptran5

Post by Ptran5 » Mar 17th, '10, 04:08

Does anyone have an invite left? Do send it my way, much thanks.

wmcnair370

Post by wmcnair370 » Mar 17th, '10, 20:49

nogo wrote:
wmcnair370 wrote:Sigh...I DO NOT just send invites out. I pm you first, and I only send them out when I receive a PM back. I sent a bunch of PM's out yesterday, but apparently no one reads PMs here. This is you loss. Oh, and if you do not activate your account it two days, then the invite will expire. If you do not log in every 90 days your account will also expire.

thats just it
and that ppl are wondering why they dont get an invite...
thats the reason why i stoped even pming and asking if they still need an invite...
I have sent 10 invites out. For some reason only 10 people have the ability to read English and open up the inbox. Why?

Really amazing!

Ptran5

Post by Ptran5 » Mar 17th, '10, 21:47

@ wmcnair370 and nogo,

I do read my PM, so do sent an invite should you have any left. Much thanks.

wmcnair370

Post by wmcnair370 » Mar 17th, '10, 22:01

Ah, then you have never read any of my posts.

Oh, and I never, ever, run out of invites. I just make people do a few things before i send them an one..

Ptran5

Post by Ptran5 » Mar 17th, '10, 22:25

You said you would PM them first and wait for a reply before sending out the invite, right? I dont have any new PMs in my box at the moment.

luffyfr

Post by luffyfr » Mar 17th, '10, 22:43

hi,
i was very surprise, because i think jpopsuki tracker was close, and i saw that it has been release a 2.0 version, but only on invite :( and i don't see the open register :'(.

i was an older users of the first version, if someone have some invite, is it possible to invite me, i will very thanks him

my mail : kintaro062@hotmail.com.
thanks

wmcnair370

Post by wmcnair370 » Mar 17th, '10, 22:57

Ptran5 wrote:You said you would PM them first and wait for a reply before sending out the invite, right? I dont have any new PMs in my box at the moment.
Hmm...or maybe you could pm me after you read all of the posts I made. Of course you have to read the post first, and answer the questions.

Do you really think I want to PM everyone? You could just PM me instead.

AzTenMan

Post by AzTenMan » Mar 18th, '10, 01:12

Could someone please send me an invite?
mail:quadcore_zem@yahoo.co.jp

simpsonfan1414

Post by simpsonfan1414 » Mar 18th, '10, 02:30

I'd love an invite as well, i check pm's very regularly ;p and am pretty desperate to join. I desperately could use a good location to find good music, my old method's just don't cut it.

rejakes

Post by rejakes » Mar 18th, '10, 03:07

i'd appreciate and invite, as well. i used to be a member before the reconfigure, but there were a couple months where i didn't like the music i heard coming out on oricon at jpopasia.com, so i stayed away from the site and missed the re-enrollment period.

rejake@gmail.com
有り難う御座います。

mikorita155

Post by mikorita155 » Mar 18th, '10, 05:49

someone please send me invite to Jpopsuki 2.0

my e-mail address :

mikorita155@gmail.com
Last edited by mikorita155 on Mar 20th, '10, 13:14, edited 1 time in total.

uglymale

Post by uglymale » Mar 18th, '10, 23:34

hi, can somebody please invite me too... i used to have an account on the old site where i had an upload/download ratio of almost 6:1 :(

my email address is i.uglymale@gmail.com.

dcxs

Post by dcxs » Mar 19th, '10, 18:15

another straggler here to the jpopsuki 2.0 party. would any one be so kind as to send me an invite? i would forever be grateful!!!!

snowDoLL

Post by snowDoLL » Mar 20th, '10, 08:42

If someone could pass me an invite, I'd greatly appreciate it. I actually made a new account after I saw the site had changed, but I didn't have internet access for a few months and now it's inactive... frustrating. I'm a member of two other private trackers and keep a good ratio (especially easy if they have a bonus point system) since my PC is on pretty much 24/7 if all that helps my case.

wmcnair370 or anyone else, please PM me and I'll send my email address. Thanks in advance!

wmcnair370

Post by wmcnair370 » Mar 20th, '10, 12:38

You cannot get a new account, since you have one. Front page has an IRC channel. Use it and one of the mods will turn if back on for you.

This is normal as the accounts go inactive after 90 days, but mods will always turn them back on, if you haven't been banned.

Ema-tan

Post by Ema-tan » Mar 20th, '10, 13:14

I was a member of jpopsuki some years ago. Really enjoyed the torrents and the tv with all the music videos. But then I had some years of inactivity due to personal reasons and now I see, that the whole jpopsuki has changed O_o And of course my old username and all must be lost from their database, even if I remembered it...

I've always had the policy to keep any torrent seeding as long as the ratio is under 1.000 and mostly I forget them on even after that, so I have really no problem with keeping the ratio good enough, even though I don't keep my computer on all day.

That said, I would really appreciate an invite to jpopsuki. If anyone would be kind enough to send one, I would be really grateful^^

snowDoLL

Post by snowDoLL » Mar 20th, '10, 17:52

Thanks wmcnair. I went to the IRC channel and had my account re-activated. I thought they were refusing to reinstate any accounts and that any people who were asking the mods for help with account were getting flamed, so that's why I didn't try before. Thanks for the help!

wmcnair370

Post by wmcnair370 » Mar 20th, '10, 18:37

LoL! No, accounts going inactive is a pretty normal thing since most college students do not log in for months, so they have no problems turning them back on. They do get a little pissed about all of the people that get on irc for invites. There are just way too many people asking for them, and complaining when they do not get one. There are around 30 or so people with unlimited invites but we will only take so much time to hand them out.

I hand out two or three a week to the people who whisper the right words in my ear, and so far 12 people of D-A have figured out how to do it. And just asking is not enough. There are some words I need to hear. Anyone who is a member of a closed tracker should know what I need to hear.

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Mar 20th, '10, 19:15

"you're so sexy"
" je t'aime mon cheri"
"hey handsome! :wink: "

Hmmmmm... no, it's "magic" so it's probably something from Mary poppins...

Blair Witch

Post by Blair Witch » Mar 20th, '10, 19:39

can anyone send me an invitation?
i'd be extremely grateful <3
i had an account in a while and i found there great videos
Last edited by Blair Witch on Mar 21st, '10, 10:35, edited 1 time in total.

wmcnair370

Post by wmcnair370 » Mar 20th, '10, 19:39

Hmm...what are the two most important things about being a member of a closed tracker that bans people?

Really pretty easy question. I am just tired of asking it. That is about one hour of my life that is gone in asking everyone that has gotten an invite from me.

Ema-tan

Post by Ema-tan » Mar 20th, '10, 20:18

wmcnair370 wrote:Hmm...what are the two most important things about being a member of a closed tracker that bans people?

Really pretty easy question. I am just tired of asking it. That is about one hour of my life that is gone in asking everyone that has gotten an invite from me.
In my opinion it has always been about some dedication to the tracker (like seeding and not just leeching) and also about behaving well... like saying thank you for uploads and so on.
I could even send my ratio proof if needed... =P

I wonder how many pm's you get daily about these invites wmcnair370? Maybe they have already flooded your inbox. That's why I haven't sent one, as they could be regarded highly annoying on your part, am I wrong? ^^

wmcnair370

Post by wmcnair370 » Mar 20th, '10, 21:02

I actually get very few PMs, because most people just post a message here. Also, I ignore anything that doesn't say what I want to hear. Just asking is not enough, You must say the magic words, or at least say something that will make me want to PM you.

Mailenstein

Post by Mailenstein » Mar 21st, '10, 14:02

Hi everyone!

Just tried to enter jpopsuki and it's telling me my username isn't registered anymore. Have been a member there for years and all of a sudden, everything looks different and I'm no member at all anymore - ok, I wasn't active there for a while. No downloading, no seeding, but whatever....

So would someone of you guys would be kind enough to PM me a invite for jpopsuki pretty please? Would appreciate that supermuch! Thank you!

Tatami

Post by Tatami » Mar 22nd, '10, 20:02

Hi all! I went away to uni for several months where I can't torrent, and when I come back I find that jpopsuki is now 2.0 and I don't have an account anymore! Can anyone help a guy out and send me an invite ^_^?

Email is meisterllama@yahoo.com

Mugatu

Post by Mugatu » Mar 23rd, '10, 12:32

please send me an invite:)

emilaxelsson@gmail.com

The2

Post by The2 » Mar 23rd, '10, 14:06

wmcnair370 wrote:LoL! No, accounts going inactive is a pretty normal thing since most college students do not log in for months, so they have no problems turning them back on. They do get a little pissed about all of the people that get on irc for invites. There are just way too many people asking for them, and complaining when they do not get one. There are around 30 or so people with unlimited invites but we will only take so much time to hand them out.

I hand out two or three a week to the people who whisper the right words in my ear, and so far 12 people of D-A have figured out how to do it. And just asking is not enough. There are some words I need to hear. Anyone who is a member of a closed tracker should know what I need to hear.
Hey, I used to have an account on the old JPopsuki tracker...I was quite a good seeder IMO, my last stats that I can remember were 1.1 TB up and 250 GB down under the username The2. I'd really appreciate an invite! I'm on a college campus with a ridiculously fat upload pipe and would definitely be able to far exceed the ratio requirements quickly and maintain it...just logging in occasionally would be the issue :D to keep from going inactive over the summer. I'd really appreciate it! PM me

piyyah

Post by piyyah » Mar 24th, '10, 11:42

Minna! Help me out. I really really need an invite! :cry: I used to be a member but then after 2 months of MIA without internet connection to seed, i found out just now that my account was deleted! T~T Please oh please if someone could send me an invite! :salut:
small_villetom88@yahoo.co.uk

Then i saw someone saying about asking for a re-activation. Is it possible? I went the other day, but never really got an answer.. and they say not to bother asking for an invite in the irc. -that is, if i'm using it right. :blink

PrinceVenom

Post by PrinceVenom » Mar 25th, '10, 04:17

Please send invite. My account was deleted with the new update to 2.0.

wmcnair370

Post by wmcnair370 » Mar 25th, '10, 06:08

piyyah wrote:Minna! Help me out. I really really need an invite! :cry: I used to be a member but then after 2 months of MIA without internet connection to seed, i found out just now that my account was deleted! T~T Please oh please if someone could send me an invite! :salut:
small_villetom88@yahoo.co.uk

Then i saw someone saying about asking for a re-activation. Is it possible? I went the other day, but never really got an answer.. and they say not to bother asking for an invite in the irc. -that is, if i'm using it right. :blink
They used to de-activate accounts after 60 days, now it is 90. If you go to the front page there is a irc channel you can use to get a mod to turn the account back on. They will do it as long as you have not been banned, and they will not give you a problem.

Oh, and I am not a mod, just a VIP, and a very early user, first 100 or so, of JPS1.0. Been a member since January 2005.

PrinceVenom

Post by PrinceVenom » Mar 25th, '10, 13:25

Hey, i tried what you said. Mod said my account doesnt exist... lol been a member since March 2005! This sux XD.

crapz1

jpopsuki invite

Post by crapz1 » Mar 26th, '10, 17:02

if anyone has one to spare, i could sure use one. i had a 1.0 account but didn't move over when they went to 2.0. thx. crapz1 at hotmail.com

stevoplaystation

jpopsuki tracker invites

Post by stevoplaystation » Mar 27th, '10, 01:50

Hi All, i use to be a member and regular of the jpopsuki tracker site. Unfortunately its invites only! Can someone please invite me !

my email is stevoplaystation@hotmail.com

hyde_victor

Post by hyde_victor » Mar 27th, '10, 16:52

^^ hello dears friends... please someone could send me an invite for jpop suki 2.0 . please v.v
THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE
I love the jpop and jrock
the best music ^^
my e-mail: hyde_victor@hotmail.com

kp964

Post by kp964 » Mar 27th, '10, 17:32

hey, i used to have a jpopsuki account a year ago but now when i tried to get back on, seems as it was deleted.
if someone could send me an invite, that would be great.

my email is match_box_20@hotmail.com

theblackhole

Would also love an invite too

Post by theblackhole » Mar 28th, '10, 06:02

I really would love to get back in too. I had a great ratio. Pls if anyone could help i would be greatful.
cdnr4d@gmail.com
:unsure:
Ty

mkw8888

Post by mkw8888 » Mar 28th, '10, 17:03

Same here,

i used to have a jpopsuki account for three years. I didn't look at their site after august 2009, but now when i tried to get back on, seems as it was deleted.
if someone could send me an invite, that would be great.

my email is mkw8888@hotmail.com

fifiki

Post by fifiki » Mar 29th, '10, 01:32

please someone could send me an invite for jpop suki 2.0 please
My account was deleted with the new update to 2.0
closer_to_you8@live.co.uk
Many thanks :wub:

jamilv

Post by jamilv » Mar 29th, '10, 01:51

I sent an invite to the last 2 ppl to post above me...hopefully they also help out and invite some ppl

piyyah

Post by piyyah » Mar 29th, '10, 02:19

They used to de-activate accounts after 60 days, now it is 90. If you go to the front page there is a irc channel you can use to get a mod to turn the account back on. They will do it as long as you have not been banned, and they will not give you a problem.

Oh, and I am not a mod, just a VIP, and a very early user, first 100 or so, of JPS1.0. Been a member since January 2005.
Thanks wmcnair370! i hope I'll succeed. Wow, you really are a long time user! I got in laterrr after you did. And i did get in the JPopsuki 2.0 but as i've said, two months after, i couldn't log in anymore. Thank you! I'm on it now! ^^

saffy

Post by saffy » Mar 29th, '10, 08:45

Hello everyone,

If someone has a spare invite I would really appreciate getting one ^_^ I was a member many years ago and I'm sure I had a good share ratio as I used run/own Kioku Fansubs and uploaded all our releases via Jpopsuki (1 litre no namida, 15 sai no blues etc) :P Been out of the loop for a while now *sigh*

But yes would very much appreciate getting an invite... amami@saishuu.net

Take care!
Saffy

keisuji

Post by keisuji » Mar 29th, '10, 10:06

I want the same thing as everyone here in this thread :-) :lol
please could someone send me an invitation for jpopsuki 2.0
I would really appreciate getting one ^_^

minna arigatou gozaimasu

my email address: keisuji@web.de

victorweb

Post by victorweb » Mar 29th, '10, 19:25

delete
Last edited by victorweb on Apr 1st, '10, 18:37, edited 1 time in total.

Cinders

Post by Cinders » Mar 29th, '10, 21:45

I need an invite too sent to cinders00@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

fei0x

Post by fei0x » Mar 29th, '10, 21:58

If anybody has any jpopsuki invites, I would like one aswell.

thanks very much,

email: jlsweetman@gmail.com

Rabite

Post by Rabite » Mar 30th, '10, 06:16

Thanks!
Last edited by Rabite on Apr 2nd, '10, 03:11, edited 1 time in total.

TheEndOfMe

Post by TheEndOfMe » Mar 31st, '10, 10:21

Hey can i also get an invite?
>.<
I know this is my first post but i promise i'll be active in this forum in the future
Everyone starts off somewhere right?
Please send me an invite if you have a spare please, i'll be in your gratitude
vietyay@hotmail.com

enigmaneo

Post by enigmaneo » Mar 31st, '10, 13:16

Can someone give me an invite to jpopsuki?

wmcnair370

Post by wmcnair370 » Mar 31st, '10, 14:42

I invite two or three people each week. I generally don't invite people who have posted once and/or have just signed up to the forums. I generally invite people who understand what a private tracker is, and can explain what they should or should not do. If you do not mention two of the three things I want to hear, than you probably aren't getting an invite, although this depends on my mood that day.

So far I have invited 16 people from D-A who are all good members of JPopsuki, which is why I am a dick. I only will invite people I think I can trust and you need to convince me.

enigmaneo

Post by enigmaneo » Mar 31st, '10, 14:53

I just don't post here because I'm not too interested in the forums. I just usually watch shows. But, I'd appreciate an invite if or when you have one. TIA

J-pop

Post by J-pop » Mar 31st, '10, 15:26

if anyone still has invites left please invite me keiko8@gmail.com been wanting one forever

enigmaneo

Post by enigmaneo » Mar 31st, '10, 15:34

oh, I forgot that part. My email is ----------------------and I asked first. TIA
Last edited by enigmaneo on Apr 3rd, '10, 15:29, edited 1 time in total.

wmcnair370

Post by wmcnair370 » Mar 31st, '10, 16:02

Just sent another invite to someone who posted yesterday who said enough for me to trust him/her. All you need to do is convince that you understand what a closed tracker wants and give me a reason to trust you. Just asking for an invite is not enough,

enigmaneo

Post by enigmaneo » Mar 31st, '10, 22:14

I can't imagine there are that many rules. I always thought they were kind of like fight club. Oh, and you gotta seed.

enigmaneo

Post by enigmaneo » Mar 31st, '10, 23:29

If you check, I also didn't create this account just to post here. I just happened to be looking here and saw the jpopsuki thing.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 31st, '10, 23:42

wmcnair370 wrote:Just sent another invite to someone who posted yesterday who said enough for me to trust him/her. All you need to do is convince that you understand what a closed tracker wants and give me a reason to trust you. Just asking for an invite is not enough,
Yep, you're a... you said it yourself :lol :lol
(I'm making a joke here, don't get me wrong)

Besides, on Jpopsuki there is an announcement that registration is OPEN FROM TIME TO TIME, so what people need is to check it sometime. Just like Avistaz, or Demonoid. Patience is a Far East virtue, ne?