Kim Sung Soo

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
SlightlyTempted

Kim Sung Soo

Post by SlightlyTempted » Mar 14th, '06, 03:01

Not sure if a topic about him has been made but I had to make one......I saw Kim in
Full House and I fell for him........ [img]http://fool.exler.ru/sm/hug.gif[/img] I was hoping
he'd be in a lead role.....he doesn't seem to have many drama's which suck but
if you guys know of any......please do tell [img]http://fool.exler.ru/sm/obm.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.aznlover.com/photopost/data/ ... _Soo_1.jpg[/img]

Isn't he just hottttttttttttttttttt[img]http://fool.exler.ru/sm/158.gif[/img]

Kim Sung Soo :wub:

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Mar 14th, '06, 04:52

He is very very HOT!! :w00t: Thanks for creating this thread; I did post a few pics of him in the Hot Korean Guys thread but I can't remember which page it's on.. I fell for him in Full House too... I was rooting for him over Bi! :wub:

I'm not sure what other dramas he's in but I heard before Full House, he acted in some sleazy movie :blink

chiyuffie

Post by chiyuffie » Mar 14th, '06, 04:57

He's in Yuriwha or Stained Glass I think.

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Mar 14th, '06, 18:32

MAN, I love this guy...... A real hottie.
he was in many movies and dramas.
dramas: lawyers, stained glass....etc
movie: i don't remember the name, it was a horror moviw with Kim Hye soo.
if u watch LAWYERS, u'll go insane. coz' he looks so fine. and he's the leading role in this show. i'd love to tell u more about this show, but i don't wanna spoil it. so go , find it and Enjoy.
Attachments
lawyer.jpg
lawyer.jpg (187.75 KiB) Viewed 1569 times
lawyers.jpg
lawyers.jpg (206.24 KiB) Viewed 1569 times

SlightlyTempted

Post by SlightlyTempted » Mar 16th, '06, 00:10

^I am definitely going to watch Lawyers.......but Gosh I wish he would......make more dramas....what the heck is with the dude. more dramas damn it........if I was only in Korea.....grrrrrrrrrrr :(

catherinele21

Post by catherinele21 » Mar 17th, '06, 15:33

hahaha ya gals funny, watchin it because of him ! *giggles* :lol :lol

EDIT: i forgot to mention, yesh i agree, he is HOT! *DROOLS* :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

RedCoral

Post by RedCoral » Mar 17th, '06, 15:50

Now......he's hot :wub:
I want to do all kinda bad things to him. :wub:

He was in:The Sweet Sex and Love
Sex is the means, love is the end. "Sweet Sex and Love" ("Sex and Love Taste Good") is one of the most sexually explicit films in Korean mainstream cinema history by director Bong Man-dae, a maverick of erotic filmmaking, who explores the mind of two brave but wandering young souls in Korea.
They meet and they make love. They live together and they make love. Dong-ki (Kim Sung-soo), has one night stand with Shin-ah (Kim Suh-hyung), a woman who has hardly any faith in true love but indulge herself in sex. Shacking up and making love with each other day in and day out, these two young persons, however, find themselves argue about tiny little things and soon they grow tired of each other. Separation, nevertheless, makes Dong-ki realize that he has already found the love of his life and a marriage proposal is his next step. Shin-ah, on the other hand, has no intention to settle down…

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Mar 27th, '06, 16:48

RedCoral wrote:Now......he's hot :wub:
I want to do all kinda bad things to him. :wub:

He was in:The Sweet Sex and Love
Sex is the means, love is the end. "Sweet Sex and Love" ("Sex and Love Taste Good") is one of the most sexually explicit films in Korean mainstream cinema history by director Bong Man-dae, a maverick of erotic filmmaking, who explores the mind of two brave but wandering young souls in Korea.
They meet and they make love. They live together and they make love. Dong-ki (Kim Sung-soo), has one night stand with Shin-ah (Kim Suh-hyung), a woman who has hardly any faith in true love but indulge herself in sex. Shacking up and making love with each other day in and day out, these two young persons, however, find themselves argue about tiny little things and soon they grow tired of each other. Separation, nevertheless, makes Dong-ki realize that he has already found the love of his life and a marriage proposal is his next step. Shin-ah, on the other hand, has no intention to settle down…
hahaha , well in that case.... i knew he starred in that movie... my friend can't stand him. but i still like him. i don't care if he played as a playboy. it's his job to try new acting roles.
i support him. hell yeah, he's a hottie.

a_evie

Post by a_evie » May 16th, '06, 10:22

he's definitely a hottie. acting skills are quite good too.

but i haven't had much luck in getting his movies and dramas execpt for the horror movie.

any one has any links to download his movies and dramas?

thanx!

myrie

Post by myrie » Jan 8th, '08, 02:42

luv Kim Sung Soo Much.. he's now in BAd Love :P

sweet queen

Post by sweet queen » Feb 13th, '10, 11:23

i liked him in lawyers he is great actor