TORRENT LINKS (Problems and Solutions)

Read the FAQ in here first then post your questions here if it doesn't help you.
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Keiko1981 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:24 pm

ubimanis wrote:Hello
A newbie here..
I cant find the download torrent link, do you click on the green down arrow for the dwld? If I click on the title of the torrent it bring me to the torrent comment but no dwld link there..
i do read the FAQ and try the procedure untill the 3rd step after failing the first two and here what i get

C:\Documents and Settings\User>tracert 217.172.47.150

Tracing route to 217.172.47.150 over a maximum of 30 hops

1 1 ms 1 ms 1 ms 192.168.1.1
2 27 ms 41 ms 29 ms 219.93.218.177
3 * * * Request timed out.
4 * * * Request timed out.
5 * * * Request timed out.
6 * * * Request timed out.
7 * * * Request timed out.
8 * * * Request timed out.
9 * * * Request timed out.
10 * * * Request timed out.
11 * * * Request timed out.
12 * * * Request timed out.
13 * * * Request timed out.
14 * * * Request timed out.
15 * * * Request timed out.
16 * * * Request timed out.
17 * * * Request timed out.
18 * * * Request timed out.
19 * * * Request timed out.
20 * * * Request timed out.
21 * * * Request timed out.
22 * * * Request timed out.
23 * * * Request timed out.
24 * * * Request timed out.
25 * * * Request timed out.
26 * * * Request timed out.
27 * * * Request timed out.
28 * * * Request timed out.
29 * * * Request timed out.
30 * * * Request timed out.

Trace complete.

C:\Documents and Settings\User>

So what do I do next?

Use the red arrow. Sorry I can't help you with the tracing route, my knowledge is limited.

ubimanis

Postby ubimanis » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:29 pm

Thank you keiko unfortunetly i cant use either red or green arrow, if i click on the green arrow it go to internet explorer cannot display the webpage with this as the add http://torrage.com/torrent/DF365AF5269C ... 86.torrent
and when i click the red one it make me dwnld unusable torrent link :(

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Ethlenn » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:31 pm

Try magnet link close to the red arrow, check if your DHT is enabled. I checked and red arrow downloads work here perfectly, so the problem is in your program.
Popularity? Since I know what it means to be forgotten, I won''t be shaken by it. KNG

ubimanis

Postby ubimanis » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:41 pm

Oh there is always magnet link to try.. why i have not try that before? lol
yeah its working.. thanks Ethlenn :)

Ville_77

Postby Ville_77 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Hi,

There's a problem trying to upload a torrent. It always says: "Upload failed. Reason: Error in queuing torrent to forum". Tried all the trackers, all announce url:s... no good.

What am I doing wrong?

peacht
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby peacht » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:28 am

Ville_77 wrote:Hi,

There's a problem trying to upload a torrent. It always says: "Upload failed. Reason: Error in queuing torrent to forum". Tried all the trackers, all announce url:s... no good.

What am I doing wrong?

You aren't doing anything wrong. Your torrent is being uploaded and you can find it in the Pending section
In order to prevent junk being uploaded all torrents initially go the pending section to await approval. Trusted uploader's torrents go straight to the tracker.
It should tell you about this when you first upload but it doesn't.

If you go the pending section, find your torrent and add some info about the file you have uploaded it will be approved. :-)
If you have enjoyed series you found here then please help the community by offering to seed in Series Of The Month

Ville_77

Postby Ville_77 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:59 am

Well, it never told me anything about the upload being successful in the first place. And now there seems to be two of them. Deleted one.

peacht
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby peacht » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:51 pm

I know, it's a problem which started when we switched to the new system and it's not been sorted yet.
I just approved your torrent
If you have enjoyed series you found here then please help the community by offering to seed in Series Of The Month

Ville_77

Postby Ville_77 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:30 pm

Thank you, everything seems to be in order :)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Ethlenn » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:25 pm

Just to let anyone know, the server is not working. No uploads for 24 straight hours.

Popularity? Since I know what it means to be forgotten, I won''t be shaken by it. KNG

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Keiko1981 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:55 pm

Ethlenn wrote:Just to let anyone know, the server is not working. No uploads for 24 straight hours.

Thank you for the info. Thought it's a litltle bit 'unsual' for so little activity - and on a weekend.
Gifted Ones | Twitter | UL @ Nyaa | MyDramaList.com
Subbing: Innocent Days, Inochi, Kamisama..., Oshin, Seoul 1945
Where to find dramas & subtitles

micehell
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Postby micehell » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:33 pm

Since there's no saying at this point how long the upload problem will take to resolve, would it step on any toes if we upload the torrent file to something like MF in the meantime and then post a link to it in the appropriate (kdrama discussions, jdrama discussions, etc) forums? Even if someone downloaded it that way, they should still be able to share back the file when it was properly uploaded to the site, as long as the same torrent file was used, via DHT and Peer Exchange is nothing else, er, right? ;).

I know outside links are considered iffy, so I wasn't sure how much of a problem that would be, but as a short term measure I thought it might help.
Last edited by micehell on Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Ethlenn » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:35 pm

I would hold that idea up as for now. We can wait till the problem will be solved. But if we are unable to upload tomorrow, I go for your choice, micehell^^.

XrayMind
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby XrayMind » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:02 am

D-Addict no longer store nor tracking the torrent files. The problem right now is one of the torrent caching site, zoink.it is offline. So when someone try to upload a torrent here, D-Addict then try to re-upload the torrent to the external caching sites. With zoink.it being offline, the re-upload function is failing and whole torrent upload function is aborted here. With nothing added to the listing nor comment section.

This also the reason, all of the 2nd torrent download links is not working, as they are pointing to zoink.it.
Please do not PM me about seeding any of my old torrents, as most of files that had uploaded are no longer on my computer.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Ethlenn » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:32 am

Thanks for clarifying the situation.
So we'll wait.

XrayMind
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby XrayMind » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:06 am

OK, seems both torrent caches that D-Addict that uses to store/cache our torrent files are offline for now. Not only people can't upload any new torrent, they also can't download any existing torrent files. Well the download part is not correct. If your torrent client support magnet link, you still should be ok. Most new torrent clients like utorrent support it.

Just click on the magnet icon next to the 2 non-working download icons, it should either ask you which client/program will the browser sent the magnet link to or just bring up your bittorrent client. Once the hash info is loaded into your bittorrent client, you see lot of missing data like tracker(s) and filename(s). Don't worry, once it start talking to other peers, it will automatically get the missing data and the actual data file(s) from those peers.
Please do not PM me about seeding any of my old torrents, as most of files that had uploaded are no longer on my computer.

recca_cool

Postby recca_cool » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:16 pm

Is this really true?

I probably remember one of them was down.

I clicked on both links and they are working fine as of today.

EDIT: As an off-topic, can anyone who is experienced in uploading update the guide on making torrents in the "Tech" Forum?

I want to make one now but not sure how with not-being-able-to-upload-to-DA situation...

hm278

Postby hm278 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:38 pm

XrayMind wrote:OK, seems both torrent caches that D-Addict that uses to store/cache our torrent files are offline for now. Not only people can't upload any new torrent, they also can't download any existing torrent files. Well the download part is not correct. If your torrent client support magnet link, you still should be ok. Most new torrent clients like utorrent support it.

Just click on the magnet icon next to the 2 non-working download icons, it should either ask you which client/program will the browser sent the magnet link to or just bring up your bittorrent client. Once the hash info is loaded into your bittorrent client, you see lot of missing data like tracker(s) and filename(s). Don't worry, once it start talking to other peers, it will automatically get the missing data and the actual data file(s) from those peers.

Thank you XrayMind for the clarification. Silly me I've been wondering what's that symbol meant. I thought it was for upload, well now I know. AND the fun part is it works and now I can start dld my favorite drama again..... :cheers:

ni_kash

cant open any torrent!!

Postby ni_kash » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:14 am

I cant open any torrent.. It says IE can not display the web page... :cry: i duuno what to do!! how will i watch my series!!! please help... pleaselll

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Postby The Chaos » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:35 am

the green Arrow have the problem..the red one work for me :)

willow158

Postby willow158 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:58 am

Hi, I am unable to download any torrent file from the website. Each time I click on the "download" link I get this:

Problem loading page. The connection has timed out. The server at d-addicts.net is taking too long to respond...etc.

I am able to download torrent files with other websites like thepiratebay, but not at d-addicts for some reason.
What should I do now? :-(

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Keiko1981 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:06 am

willow158 wrote:Hi, I am unable to download any torrent file from the website. Each time I click on the "download" link I get this:
Problem loading page. The connection has timed out. The server at d-addicts.net is taking too long to respond...etc.
I am able to download torrent files with other websites like thepiratebay, but not at d-addicts for some reason.
What should I do now? :-(

At the moment the 'green arrow' (Torrage) does not work.
Have you tried using the 'red arrow' (Zoink)

willow158

Postby willow158 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:34 am

I can't download Hotaru no hikari season 2 ep 9 (Raw file uploaded by slaw), though I tried using green or red arrow. The another dramas seem have no problem when downloading with red arrow.

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Keiko1981 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:54 am

willow158 wrote:I can't download Hotaru no hikari season 2 ep 9 (Raw file uploaded by slaw), though I tried using green or red arrow. The another dramas seem have no problem when downloading with red arrow.

Yes it appears to be so.
I used Isohunt to search for the indexed torrent.
Found it here with seeders: http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/5022 ... ab=summary
Don't know if softsubs matches though.

willow158

Postby willow158 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:17 pm

Thank you very much for your help! It did work well!

sirktina

Postby sirktina » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:06 pm

Hi I can't download any torrent files now, i tried using the red and green arrows but both are not working. A while ago I can still use the zoink/ red arrow, but now everytime I click it it says

"The webpage at http://zoink.it/torrent/FDCC2761BE7456A ... B2.torrent might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address."

What should I do now? thanks for the help.

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Keiko1981 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:24 pm

sirktina wrote:Hi I can't download any torrent files now, i tried using the red and green arrows but both are not working. A while ago I can still use the zoink/ red arrow, but now everytime I click it it says
"The webpage at http://zoink.it/torrent/FDCC2761BE7456A ... B2.torrent might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address."

Now and then Torrage or Zoink goes down. What you can do is wait, or try to find the torrent being indexed somewhere.
IsoHunt is a site that indexes torrents.
Try to search if you can find the torrent there.
Is this for just this specific torrent or all torrents? Wich drama/episode/show is it?

sirktina

Postby sirktina » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:49 pm

Keiko1981 wrote:
sirktina wrote:Hi I can't download any torrent files now, i tried using the red and green arrows but both are not working. A while ago I can still use the zoink/ red arrow, but now everytime I click it it says

Now and then Torrage or Zoink goes down. What you can do is wait, or try to find the torrent being indexed somewhere.
Is this for just this specific torrent or all torrents? Wich drama/episode/show is it?

I'm experiencing it for all torrents, the magnet is working for me now and I've tried the ISO hunt as well. Thank you so much for the help! Have a great day! :)

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Keiko1981 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:01 pm

sirktina wrote:
Keiko1981 wrote:

I'm experiencing it for all torrents, the magnet is working for me now and I've tried the ISO hunt as well. Thank you so much for the help! Have a great day! :)

You're welcome. You're not alone about having this problem, it affects everyone. So we wait or try to find the torrents else where. Usually Zoink is up when Torrage is down, but this time both are down.

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Keiko1981 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:18 pm

Would this be of any help to solve the problem with Torrage?
I found this posted in the following thread

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:17 pm - by DankoB
kinda surprised this hasn't been responded to since Torrage went down a couple weeks back....regardless there is now a solution again!
http://torrage.ws/

SunSama

Help!!!

Postby SunSama » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:43 pm

I am having the same problem. Is this happening to everyone ?

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Help!!!

Postby Keiko1981 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:47 pm

SunSama wrote:I am having the same problem. Is this happening to everyone ?

Yes

SunSama

Postby SunSama » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:59 pm

Then I will wait patiently until is resolved. Thank you for answering so fast.

furransu

Postby furransu » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:26 am

hopefully Ruroshin will notice that torrage.com is dead :S

or can someone contact Ruroshin to inform him about the torrent links?

i think for now i will upload the torrent files to upload sites or attach it in zip files for backup

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Ethlenn » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:44 am

This is the solution K-section put into motion. So far we can't do nothing more.

Proudlikeagod

Postby Proudlikeagod » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:43 pm

Is there an ETA until i watch dramas again? I'm having jdrama withdrawal!

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Keiko1981 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:52 pm

Proudlikeagod wrote:Is there an ETA until i watch dramas again? I'm having jdrama withdrawal!

I have no information on when the sites will be up again.

Proudlikeagod

Postby Proudlikeagod » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:25 pm

Keiko1981 wrote:
Proudlikeagod wrote:Is there an ETA until i watch dramas again? I'm having jdrama withdrawal!

Well that is very disheartening :-(

furransu

Postby furransu » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:10 pm

press the magnet link

Proudlikeagod

Postby Proudlikeagod » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:58 pm

The magnet links are still very slow because the server is down

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Keiko1981 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:20 am

Proudlikeagod wrote:
Keiko1981 wrote:

Well that is very disheartening :-(

From TorrentFreak
The operator of PublicBitTorrent told TorrentFreak that extra servers are on the way. Hopefully this will solve the problems, but it is expected to take up to a week before everything’s setup properly.

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Ruroshin » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:40 am

I've added torcache site which is working however, only torrents from now on will be added, so torrents before "My Pitiful Sister 31-45 EngSub" will not have torcache.

furransu

Postby furransu » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:01 am

Ruroshin wrote:I've added torcache site which is working however, only torrents from now on will be added, so torrents before "My Pitiful Sister 31-45 EngSub" will not have torcache.

thanks ruroshin!

btw, while you are at it could you change the torrage.com url to torrage.ws? :)

torrage.com is dead, torrage.ws is alive :D

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Ethlenn » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:23 am

Thank you, Ruroshin^^

Torrage.com did this not for the first time, getting rid of it would be good.

juyus

Postby juyus » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:46 am

Ruroshin,
Would you please add Playful Kiss ep 09 and ep 10, uploaded by aznkiller908, to torcache site too?
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...........................
Thank you!!

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Ruroshin » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:51 pm

furransu wrote:
Ruroshin wrote:I've added torcache site which is working however, only torrents from now on will be added, so torrents before "My Pitiful Sister 31-45 EngSub" will not have torcache.

thanks ruroshin!

btw, while you are at it could you change the torrage.com url to torrage.ws? :)

torrage.com is dead, torrage.ws is alive :D

done.

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Ruroshin » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:53 pm

juyus wrote:Ruroshin,
Would you please add Playful Kiss ep 09 and ep 10, uploaded by aznkiller908, to torcache site too?
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...........................
Thank you!!

I can't, d-addicts doesn't keep any of the torrents uploaded by users. You're gonna have to use the magnet link.

Proudlikeagod

Postby Proudlikeagod » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:16 pm

Thank you very much, i assume i have to request older dramas like Konkatsu and Celeb to Binbo to be reupped.

saigo_x

Postby saigo_x » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:22 pm

Does that mean that if the previous torrent caching sites don't return then the old torrents are lost forever? :blink I've already uploaded the torrent files that I still had to Torcache and since the info hashes match everything works fine. Also I assume that I can do something similar with the original torrent files I downloaded from the D-Addicts tracker since modifying the tracker list will not affect the info hash value. But what about those rare torrent files that no one has anymore? The magnet link only works if someone still has the torrent file in their torrent save directory, or am I wrong? :unsure:

[edit] Incidentally it looks like torrents uploaded to Torcache show up on torrage.ws as well. [/edit]

furransu

Postby furransu » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:25 pm

you can use the magnet links. they work fine

Proudlikeagod

Postby Proudlikeagod » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:03 pm

The magnet links only work fine if they have enough seeders, which most of them don't. So it takes forever to download like a singe episode. :(

danchemistry

Postby danchemistry » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:14 pm

hmmm look like all trackers no longer working :(

saigo_x

Postby saigo_x » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:12 am

It looks like most files are still accesible. I forgot that Torcache was one of the original torrent cache sites used after the D-Addicts tracker was removed. Most of the others can be gotten using the magnet link although a few are being rather stubborn. I've uploaded the ones I could so they are accesible through the current cache sites.

Proudlikeagod wrote:The magnet links only work fine if they have enough seeders, which most of them don't. So it takes forever to download like a singe episode. :(

The magnet link has nothing to do with the speed of your download. All it does is allow you to download the torrent file from another peer in your distributed database.

Proudlikeagod

Postby Proudlikeagod » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:28 am

I know but because there arent enough seeders or theyre not seeding hard enough or something the downloads take close to infinity to finish

stbear

Postby stbear » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:57 am

Confused with new arrows...
Looks like old torrent files could not be downloaded (magnet only)

Also, blue & green arrow looks the same. Actions to make:
1. Find old torrent in list
2. Try clicking blue & green arrows
3. Receive 'torrent not found' error
4. Upload torrent to one of sites
5. Repeat #2
6. Torrent found on both sites!

upd: looks like arrows work for old torrents again
Last edited by stbear on Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oscar9339

Postby oscar9339 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:05 pm

I can't download anything again even the magnet link. Please help.

Proudlikeagod

Postby Proudlikeagod » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:20 pm

The trackers seem to be up, what does it say when you click the arrows?

mamayu69

Postby mamayu69 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:12 am

how to download torrent???

pekkj

Invalid Torrent File

Postby pekkj » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:48 pm

hi,

i am using Utorrent to download .torrent files from d-addict up till yesterday(21oct).. but today(22oct) when i click on the "U" hyperlink beside "[D-A] Playful Kiss.E16.END.101021.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.avi" it shows me the error "The requested resource could not be loaded because the server returned an error: 404 Not Found (?)."

then i tried to download the .torrent(i click on the 1st blue down arrow link) file to open it manually.. it says "invalid torrent file"

also the .torrent file i download it called "FBC8C9048C9D54A0D944CF11E310D43C34797EC7.torrent"
is this the normal file name?? cause i have been using the "U" link which gave me no problem till now... :((

thanks alot in advance

there is another question.. i dont know where i should post it... so i will just write it here.. if this question should be posted elsewhere.. please advise and i will repost it. if not please help me.. as im addicted to d-addict torrent files...

i got this message suddenly while leaving my browser on and refreshing now and then to see if the new episode for kdrama "fugitive" and "playful kiss" are up..

"You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information."

i didnt do anything.. it just happened... now i am using a fake proxy to post this... it might be the reason for the "U" link not working... but im not sure... and i couldnt find a way to contact the webmaster or board administrator...

i have read that it might be a random thingy.. but Please unban my ip... or please to all the kind souls out there tell me what i have to do...

really sorry for the lengthy problem...

thanks again in advance

peacht
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Invalid Torrent File

Postby peacht » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:45 am

pekkj wrote:hi,

i am using Utorrent to download .torrent files from d-addict up till yesterday(21oct).. but today(22oct) when i click on the "U" hyperlink beside "[D-A] Playful Kiss.E16.END.101021.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.avi" it shows me the error "The requested resource could not be loaded because the server returned an error: 404 Not Found (?)."

then i tried to download the .torrent(i click on the 1st blue down arrow link) file to open it manually.. it says "invalid torrent file"

also the .torrent file i download it called "FBC8C9048C9D54A0D944CF11E310D43C34797EC7.torrent"
is this the normal file name?? cause i have been using the "U" link which gave me no problem till now... :((

thanks alot in advance

there is another question.. i dont know where i should post it... so i will just write it here.. if this question should be posted elsewhere.. please advise and i will repost it. if not please help me.. as im addicted to d-addict torrent files...

i got this message suddenly while leaving my browser on and refreshing now and then to see if the new episode for kdrama "fugitive" and "playful kiss" are up..

"You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information."

i didnt do anything.. it just happened... now i am using a fake proxy to post this... it might be the reason for the "U" link not working... but im not sure... and i couldnt find a way to contact the webmaster or board administrator...

i have read that it might be a random thingy.. but Please unban my ip... or please to all the kind souls out there tell me what i have to do...

really sorry for the lengthy problem...

thanks again in advance

In response to your first question. Try it again, I just tried and everything was working fine. Yes that is the correct torrent name.

As for the ban. I can look into that but I will need to know your original username and your ip if it's a static ip. You can pm that info to me.

chanbara

Postby chanbara » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:50 am

I'm unable to download any torrent. Tried all 3 arrows and the U link. Nothing works. :cry:

Specifically I'm trying to get [D-A] Fuurin Kazan ep 1-10. When I click on the green arrow (which someone told me works for them no problem) I'm getting this error in uTorrent:

Unable to load "45E59D2639CE7E5F47F49A872924E7EF17E9286E[1].torrent": Invalid torrent file!

Help please! :unsure:

Thanks.

peacht
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby peacht » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:59 am

I just tried this and it seems to work fine.
What happens when you try the magnet?

chanbara

Postby chanbara » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:08 pm

When I click on the U magnet I get this in IE:

The webpage cannot be displayed

Most likely cause:
•Some content or files on this webpage require a program that you don't have installed.

What you can try:
Search online for a program you can use to view this web content.

Retype the address.

Go back to the previous page.

saigo_x

Postby saigo_x » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:36 pm

chanbara wrote:I'm unable to download any torrent. Tried all 3 arrows and the U link. Nothing works. :cry:

From the comments left int he ShoutBox it looks like all three cache sites were down for a while. But tTorrage(green) and Zoink(red) are working now. For the magnet link it looks like your torrent client is not associated with magnet links.

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Keiko1981 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:41 pm

saigo_x wrote:
chanbara wrote:I'm unable to download any torrent. Tried all 3 arrows and the U link. Nothing works. :cry:

From the comments left int he ShoutBox it looks like all three cache sites were down for a while. But tTorrage(green) and Zoink(red) are working now. For the magnet link it looks like your torrent client is not associated with magnet links.

To associate magnet links with uTorrent do the following
1. Go under "Options" menu -> "Preferences..:"
2. Go the left click "General", click the button where it says "Associate with magnet URIs" click Okay.
It may be necessary to restart the program.

chanbara

Postby chanbara » Sun May 01, 2011 9:20 am

Keiko1981 wrote:
saigo_x wrote:

To associate magnet links with uTorrent do the following
1. Go under "Options" menu -> "Preferences..:"
2. Go the left click "General", click the button where it says "Associate with magnet URIs" click Okay.
It may be necessary to restart the program.

That did the trick! :w00t: Arigato gozaimasu, Keiko-san! :-)

furransu

Postby furransu » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:38 am

Ruroshin, could you please update the torrent links? :)

Torcache.com is now torcache.net , and I found another storing site that you may want to add: isoviewer.com

bloojerry926

Postby bloojerry926 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:00 am

Excuse me... I can't seem to download the torrent file... Everytime I try it always says that the webpage is unavailable.. :((

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby k361 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:17 am

bloojerry926 wrote:Excuse me... I can't seem to download the torrent file... Everytime I try it always says that the webpage is unavailable.. :((

Hello

You tried to download a torrent file by clicking the arrow icons?

This icons are linked to external sites.
The first two (torrage.com and zoink.it) are sometimes temporarly unavailable, but working now. try again.
check if you can open torrage.com or zoink.it in your browser next time the failure occur.
The third torrent hoster (torcache.com) is down since weeks (gone forever?).

If the torrent hoster was down in the time the torrent was uploaded to d-a, it is possible that this torrent is missing in the torrent hoster. please use magnet link.

Next time you got problems with torrent, please check all links.
Report if single (or all) torrent are broken, from which webpage.

ices56

Postby ices56 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:20 am

Hi, i cant download the torrent file for : Gou ~Himetachi no Sengoku~ ep16 (1280x720 x264) RAW, it says some Content Encoding Error....

This problem is coming for all episodes from 16 -28, I posted about this is the related thread [link below] but not much response. Sorry to double post, but can anybody help ?

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... b176518395

BaekSoo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby BaekSoo » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:58 am

ices56 wrote:Hi, i cant download the torrent file for : Gou ~Himetachi no Sengoku~ ep16 (1280x720 x264) RAW, it says some Content Encoding Error....

This problem is coming for all episodes from 16 -28, I posted about this is the related thread [link below] but not much response. Sorry to double post, but can anybody help ?

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... b176518395

Please use magnet links if you can't download any torrent! If you are having trouble or don't know how to use magnet links... Please follow my tutorial here:

peacht
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby peacht » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:54 am

I tried that link myself and found that the torrent showed a number of seeds and peers and yet all the peers I connected to showed 0%.
There is something odd about it but I don't have time to investigate now.

BaekSoo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby BaekSoo » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:22 am

peacht wrote:I tried that link myself and found that the torrent showed a number of seeds and peers and yet all the peers I connected to showed 0%.
There is something odd about it but I don't have time to investigate now.

I got the same as what you reported but I let it remain for a few minutes and it downloads after that. It will also download the torrent file and with it I can upload it.

I have Re-uploaded the torrent to torrage and zoink. Both works now.

I hope this helps :salut:

Note: I think this will happen to many old torrents as there is a notice on the torrent hosting webpage that says:
Removal
Torrents that have not been downloaded for a period of 6 months will automatically be removed from the system.

This will affect many many old torrents. I think the solution is still the magnet links.
Last edited by BaekSoo on Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ices56

Postby ices56 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:34 pm

thanks for the guide, magnet link works !!!!! :)

musasho

Postby musasho » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:58 am

I have a torrent problem. I have searched and have not found this particular problem addressed (though I've probably missed it somewhere).

I have downloaded torrents without problems. I was downloading a certain completed drama series (Teppan) one by one, and having no difficulty. I was leeching away, and in turn, I was seeding away. I had seeded many of the torrents from that series to a ratio of 2.00 and was ultimately planning to continue to seed until a ratio of 3.00 was reached. There was harmony.

Then, suddenly all Teppan torrents stopped downloading. No surprise there, happens all the time with older torrents. What is odd, however, is that the torrents also completely stopped uploading. I have watched the torrent status remain completely unchanged for both downloading and uploading for at least two months.

Meanwhile, most other torrents I try work well, with no issues.

Could it be that there are absolutely no seeders Teppan weeks 21 through 26 AND at the same time, absolutely no leechers for weeks 1 through 23? I very much doubt it. Through various searches, I have seen websites claiming these torrent files to be alive (not with hoards of active users, but with users nevertheless).

If anyone has come across this type of problem and found a solution, or is even interested in troubleshooting with me, I'd be happy for any reply!

Musa