Todome no Kiss [Eng Subs] [DROPPED]

Various topics that don't contain subtitles and shouldn't be tracked.
whoopeeyoo

Todome no Kiss [Eng Subs] [DROPPED]

Postby whoopeeyoo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:51 pm

Sorry for getting your hopes up, everyone.

Since I would like the drama to be properly subbed and me "taking" on the project might make it seem like I'm doing actual translations, I decided to take down the subs that I posted here. I'll just post my very crude subs on my personal blog as I've decided that that's a better course of action too.

Dear mods, sorry for this. You can take down the post if you'd like since I already deleted the attached file.
Last edited by whoopeeyoo on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gayanoketsu

Re: Todome no Kiss [Eng Subs] (ep1 of ??)

Postby gayanoketsu » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:55 pm

If that option existed here, I would downvote you now... This is something you can do in private or on Facebook or whatever, but now the post for TnK is taken and everyone will think it's the final subs that were properly translated. What a disappointment :-(

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Keiko1981 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:47 pm

gayanoketsu wrote:If that option existed here, I would downvote you now... This is something you can do in private or on Facebook or whatever, but now the post for TnK is taken and everyone will think it's the final subs that were properly translated. What a disappointment :-(

Anyone else may pick up this drama as well. There is no limit to how many that can sub the same drama.

An alternative could be to use the Fansub Recruitment Forum and ask for help there.
Gifted Ones | Twitter | UL @ Nyaa | MyDramaList.com
Subbing: Inochi, Kamisama..., Oshin, Seoul 1945
Where to find dramas & subtitles

bluchan

Postby bluchan » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:55 pm

gayanoketsu wrote:If that option existed here, I would downvote you now...

That was RUDE, there was no need to said that part. Nobody is taking away your right to speak, but you could use a little manners and maybe PM the OP if you are unhappy with this, instead of making rude comments in public.

You maybe are rigth about the -"taken" PROPER subs thing- but she clearly says that anyone can sub this since the subs are not very good, and the fact that you maybe are right doesn't take away lack of manners card.

Tomoya

Postby Tomoya » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:03 pm

Oh yes, desperate to watch this indeed we are :tv: . Thank you for offering your subs :salut:

bluchan

Postby bluchan » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:28 pm

Also, I want to see this drama too, it seems interesting. I want to know the whole thing about the "kiss of death"

itoshinotegoshi

Postby itoshinotegoshi » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:18 pm

Thank you so much for deciding to sub this drama, you are a big help to those who wait and I`m one of them! Thanks for sharing your hard work. :salut: :salut: :salut:
100% JP. Actors/ JDO lover. I :wub: Yamazaki Kento, Miura H, Mocomichi H, Ichihara Hayato, Takeru Satoh, Matsuda Shota, S.Oguri, Toma, Okada M, Nagase, Mabo, Mukai, Kimutaku, S.Sho, Suda M, Kora K, N.Shuhei, Takenouchi, Higashi, Eguchi, Fukuyama, Nishijima H, Dean Fujioka, Shunya S. blah blah

Jintetsu

Re: Todome no Kiss [Eng Subs] (ep1 of ??) [Dropped]

Postby Jintetsu » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:13 pm

No need to be sorry! Thanks anyway :-)