Fukuyado Honpo ~ Kyoto Love Story..

Various topics that don't contain subtitles and shouldn't be tracked.
syaers

Fukuyado Honpo ~ Kyoto Love Story..

Postby syaers » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:22 pm

anyone subbing these??..

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Fukuyado Honpo ~ Kyoto Love Story..

Postby MoerkJ » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:00 pm

according to the Jdrama Fansub Map... nobody is.

http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Jdrama_Fansub_Map_2016

...moving topic to misc section

MaRGa_ps
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby MaRGa_ps » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:11 pm

Somebody on tumblr is, but she stopped at episode 4. She says she will continue but I see no progress.

harukogirl

Postby harukogirl » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:59 am

MaRGa_ps wrote:Somebody on tumblr is, but she stopped at episode 4. She says she will continue but I see no progress.

Looks like she said her family was coming for a few weeks and she'd start up again in mid-January - it IS a hard show to translate, maybe five will be up soon?

MaRGa_ps
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby MaRGa_ps » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:54 pm

harukogirl wrote:
MaRGa_ps wrote:Somebody on tumblr is, but she stopped at episode 4. She says she will continue but I see no progress.

Looks like she said her family was coming for a few weeks and she'd start up again in mid-January - it IS a hard show to translate, maybe five will be up soon?

Yep, exactly hehe like two months ago she said mid-January and January came and went and nothing lol I did ask her if she was going to continue and she said she will but that was also two weeks ago and nothing happened... I realise it's hard to translate, but I wish somebody else would pick it up if she has no time for it right now... It's such a cute drama.

harukogirl

Postby harukogirl » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:20 pm

MaRGa_ps wrote:
harukogirl wrote:

Yep, exactly hehe like two months ago she said mid-January and January came and went and nothing lol I did ask her if she was going to continue and she said she will but that was also two weeks ago and nothing happened... I realize it's hard to translate, but I wish somebody else would pick it up if she has no time for it right now... It's such a cute drama.

Without soft subs and with all the kansai-ben/old-fashioned vocab in the drama, I'm actually surprised someone picked it up. I loved it as well, and I've been checking to see if there are any DVD releases with JPN subs, but so far I haven't found one. Anyways, it seems like it would be a very time-consuming drama to translate, so hopefully she's working on it :)

MaRGa_ps
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby MaRGa_ps » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:21 pm

Considering it's been 4 months since the last subtitle, it is unlikely.

So, if anybody wants to do this, please... we'll be eternally grateful.