First Class season 2 (2014) [Eng Subs] (BAD NEWS!!!)

Various topics that don't contain subtitles and shouldn't be tracked.
uedajirou

First Class season 2 (2014) [Eng Subs] (BAD NEWS!!!)

Postby uedajirou » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:31 pm

Hello everyone,
I am planning to sub First Class season 2 (2014) snce it is one of my most favorite dramas and it is wasted that such good , 'bitchy' dramas are not taken up yet. However, do take note that I will start working on them on start of December holiday since I am quite busy now, so it will not be as fast as expected. I do intend to finish the whole project by end of January 2016 though if this project is officially finalized .
Thanks a lot, bitches~!

Prepare for a more bitchy battle of mounting ranking~!!
Type of release: Soft and hard (tentatively to be uploaded on nyaa.se )

Obtained the permission from oneokusagi.
Officially ongoing now!!

So who am I?
Read here: http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Uedajirou
Last edited by uedajirou on Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:53 am, edited 10 times in total.

Madoka
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: [Announced] First Class season 2 (2014)

Postby Madoka » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:28 pm

Thanks for picking this up (hopefully)! I really enjoyed the first season and was hoping to be able to watch the second. :-)

DragonSpikeXIII

Re: [Announced] First Class season 2 (2014) English sub

Postby DragonSpikeXIII » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:06 am

At last the sequel receives some attention! Thanks for the news!

uedajirou

Postby uedajirou » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:43 am

Thanks for the support all :wub: . I would definitely pick it up and sub it by end of the year (if the project is finalized). I really love this drama haha (tbh, more than first season). Currently, I am waiting the reply from the livejournal subbers who has announced to sub the drama in August. If she decides to drop out, then I will gladly take up the project. I don't want to steal someone's project after all. I have messaged her livejournal privately but it seems she is no longer active there (?). If anyone knows how to otherwise contact her, do let me know. Thanks a lot :D

narsha1000

Postby narsha1000 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:48 am

I think she has a twitter, same ppseudo, oneokusagi.
The thing is nobody was able to find the japanese subs for the last episode, I hope this won't be an hurdle for you if you take over the project...

uedajirou

Postby uedajirou » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:44 am

narsha1000 wrote:I think she has a twitter, same ppseudo, oneokusagi.
The thing is nobody was able to find the japanese subs for the last episode, I hope this won't be an hurdle for you if you take over the project...

Hi, Thanks for the message. I have mentioned her in her twitter, thanks to @Keiko1981. It should be no problem. Though it will be much faster with Japanese subs since it takes longer times to times* from 0 (and it helps for me to do quality checking with the Japanese subs. ) But it seems even the Japanese sub isn't synced with any of the files I have (either 480p or 720p), so I still have to re-time it from scratch lol. Or is the Japanese subs timed to other source? Thanks a lot for the message !

Madoka
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: [Officially Ongoing!!!] First Class season 2 (2014) English sub

Postby Madoka » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:48 am

Excited to hear that you have officially picked this up!!!!

Shiatama

Postby Shiatama » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:22 pm

Amazing news that you pick this up officially :cheers:

tomzero

Postby tomzero » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:59 pm

Thanks for picking this up. I loved the first season and was hoping someone was going to take on the second.

uedajirou

Postby uedajirou » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:19 am

No messages
Last edited by uedajirou on Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

dhisashi

Postby dhisashi » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:00 am

Thanks for planning to sub this.

:-)

uedajirou

Re: First Class season 2 (2014) [Eng Subs] (Ongoing)

Postby uedajirou » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:52 am

Dear everyone,

First of all, Happy New Year 2016 to ALL of you. Unfortunately, I bring a very bad news to all of us.

I was really happy when I was planning this project. Trust me, I even planned which dates I should complete which episode. I continuously pondered during my free time (then) how I will translate my favorite scenes and add some cultural information on the translation, etc. "After all, I will work that during mY December holiday. Everything should work up properly rite?" That's what I thought. However, reality striked me very hard. Very hard. I have problems (unfortunately, i cant tell here but it's very big and serious problem) with my real life. I even cannot be on my SNS as much as during my non-holidays days. I can't even replies lots of messages on my private LINE and Facebook. For those who knows me and know my SNS, I am sure you will notice that I am much active during November than December hols. I can't even watch Gisou no Fuufu or Shitamachi Rocket. It IS really depressing.

However, I am sure you will be much disappointed more than I am. I really apologize for giving you empty promises (Trust me, I really want to sub this project). I have no excuses. I am fine if you scold me or hate me. You have the right to do so. Once again I only have one word to say to you:

I really apologize, once again.

I would only be free around August (I hope I can solve this problems ASAP :( and work during my night time, but.. with this problems.. I can't work during evening time , i.e after works and courses). But the original subber said she will be able to do so on February :D . If no one sub it until August, then I will pick up :).

So: I am officially canceling this project UNLESS this project has no subber when I am free (probably ard August).

Once again: BIG APOLOGIES m( _ _)m

Alienwork

Re: First Class season 2 (2014) [Eng Subs] (BAD NEWS!!!)

Postby Alienwork » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:46 pm

Awh..this is a really bad news..hope it will be sub soon

Alienwork

Re: First Class season 2 (2014) [Eng Subs] (BAD NEWS!!!)

Postby Alienwork » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:47 am

It been awhile..is anyone take over for the sub of this drama?
:salut: :salut: :salut: :salut: :salut: