Question about Subtitles

Various topics that don't contain subtitles and shouldn't be tracked.

Question about Subtitles

Postby zejing312129 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:20 pm

Before posting this topic, I have read the thread that indicated not to request for subtitles ( However, I am not asking for the subtitles that have yet to be created. I would like to ask for subtitles of a series that has already been subbed.

I read about Kyumei Byoto 24 Ji 4, which i found on this search list: ... ub_english . When I try to download the files, it does not have any seeds. Although I have sent seeding requests, I have not received any responses yet.

I decided that waiting for something at 0B/s to download would take an indefinite amount of time, especially with my slow internet connection. So, I made my decision to buy the DVD online on Amazon: . Here is a screenshot of my order: . However, despite saying it has English subtitles, this was most likely translated from Japanese to Chinese to English, with very poor grammar. It feels as if they used Google Translate. Because I can read only a little Chinese characters, the Chinese subs are not that helpful to me as well. Overall, I can barely understand their subtitles.

I sent a message to Heiwa Fansubs, and they mentioned that I should make a request in the general forums asking if anyone who downloaded the files for that series would be willing to just make the subtitles available (as opposed to seeding the series itself).

I understand that the series has a large file size. I do not want to burden anyone to seed the entire series when I already have the media from my purchase on Amazon. I would like to know if anyone would be willing to share the subtitle files for Kyumei Byoto 24 Ji 4?

Thank you so much for your understanding!