Jovi 75's Korean Drama Reviews

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
jovi75

2 more music videos added

Post by jovi75 » Oct 8th, '07, 16:27

I've added the last 2 music videos for Crazy For You...........enjoy my creativity music videos and the songs too! :cheers:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Oct 11th, '07, 02:52

hey.. you haven't seen goong yet have you?
try to put it in your list, also throw in coffee prince and which star are you from.. those shows are pretty good :D

jovi75

Yo aye

Post by jovi75 » Oct 11th, '07, 09:43

I've seen Goong but until episode 6.....my clever mate accidently deleted the other episodes................but as I m not much attracted bout cultural dramas..........what the heck.let it be........lol :P .I will consider watching coffee prince but not now.......I m in the process of creating music videos for The Devil a.k.a Mawang and also in the process of downloading Time of Wolf And Dog as my next review........... :cheers: :thumleft:

andie

Post by andie » Oct 24th, '07, 07:18

i like your reviews.. because of your review, i was able to watch smile again.. and i definitely enjoyed it!

i also was able to watch bad family, and i'm currently watching exhibition of fireworks..

hope to read more of your reviews :)

jovi75

Hi

Post by jovi75 » Oct 24th, '07, 16:15

andie wrote:i like your reviews.. because of your review, i was able to watch smile again.. and i definitely enjoyed it!

i also was able to watch bad family, and i'm currently watching exhibition of fireworks..

hope to read more of your reviews :)
Thanks for your honest reply.I'll do my best introduce others the goods and bads of each drama that I've watched.Don't forget to watch my self made music videos starting from Resurrection onwards........take care and happy watching.....Need my help ....PM me....... :salut:

jovi75

The Devil

Post by jovi75 » Oct 24th, '07, 17:51

The Devil
Review:
Korean drama fans that envy suspense,thriller,love,mystery,revenge and tarot cards eh?This could be your perfect drama.I think this drama has one of the best cinematic effect up to date.How about the storyline?Here's the sypnosis:
A love triangle will be occurring between the two men and a girl where a gift of psychometry and a tragic event of their childhood entwined their fates. The tragic event of their childhood entwined the fates between two men who are bonded by it and a woman who has an ability in psychometry into a love triangle. Oh Seung Ha is a lawyer, who is destined to meet a police detective, Kang Oh Soo. Seo Hae In is a 25 year old mysterious librarian with an ability in psychometry. She is at the level of being diagnosed with amnesia/sleeping disorder and she tends to be in full concentration when she becomes too absorbed/focus into something. Kang Oh Soo is from a rich family and accidentally caused Seung Ha to lose his brother and mom when they were young. Seung Ha studied hard to be a lawyer but he becomes a serial killer in order to seek revenge on Kang Oh Soo. Oh Seung Ha and Seo Hae In will have feelings for each other while Kang Oh Soo has a one sided love for Hae In.Psychometry is a form of extra-sensory perception wherein a psychic holds an object in his or her hands in order to obtain information about the object or its owner.
I don't think the story started off well with so much confusion at least for the first 6 episodes.You'll get the real picture from episode 7 onwards.It's not easy to catch up this twisted psychology drama without seriously concentrating on it which mean that don't even turn your head behind or you are lost!The plot was too perfect until at one time I was thinking the drama director was the manipulator instead of "The Devil" himself.The main two actors,Uhm Tae Woong(Kang Oh Soo) and Joo Ji Hoon(Oh Seung Ha) overall performance was brilliant.The heroine looks cute and innocent not to mention thick lips too.The supporting actors and actresses played their roles well but thinking of Kang Oh Soo's elder brother face makes me wonder,he must be so old to be Oh Soo's brother.The drama actually brings the audience focusing on how the depth feelings of both main actors.One is seeking revenge and acted as the manipulator and the other one was left guilty by self conscious based on his previous teenage past.It is still unclear to me that if the murder that took place 12 years ago was an accident or intentional.Ending?I'll leave it for you to guess it.This drama would probably suit for mature audiences.The music are listenable to the ears and can be addictive.At least 5 songs are good with the rest are just instrumental. :goggle: :glare: 8) :O :-) :pale:

Rating:
4.6 out of 5 Image

4.0 - 4.9
Buy,burn with nero and keep for collection.You will remember this drama each time and it feels great.Keep on repeating watching over and over again.Spread this drama to your close ones.:thumleft: :w00t: :mrgreen: :wub: :D

JOVI'S SPECIAL GIFT
EXCLUSIVE DISCOVERY

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/devil/
Last edited by jovi75 on Oct 25th, '07, 06:01, edited 2 times in total.

jovi75

The Devil/Mawang/Luciffer photos and gallery

Post by jovi75 » Oct 24th, '07, 18:29

ImageImageImage
Credit to uploaders
Last edited by jovi75 on Nov 16th, '07, 08:13, edited 2 times in total.

jovi75

The Photos

Post by jovi75 » Oct 24th, '07, 18:31

Get your wallpaper!!!
Last edited by jovi75 on Oct 25th, '07, 05:58, edited 1 time in total.

jovi75

The Devil Promotion

Post by jovi75 » Oct 25th, '07, 05:50

Jovi75 recommends you >>>>>>> The Devil a.k.a Mawang <<<<<<<

jovi75

Jovi75's Next Review.......................

Post by jovi75 » Oct 25th, '07, 06:13

Next Review "Time Of Dog And Wolf"

jovi75

Time Of Dog And Wolf

Post by jovi75 » Nov 15th, '07, 18:28

Time Of Dog And Wolf
Review:
Firstly I would like to warn teenagers that this is a highly violent action drama.If you're not into this kinda drama stay away from it because it may bore you as some scene may look just like another typical action drama.However an earlier scene location set in Thailand may spark some interest among Korean fans.Here's the drama sypnosis.
After his mother is brutally murdered by the Triad in Thailand, Soo-hyun (actor Lee Joon-gi) is adopted by NIS agent Kang Joong-ho, and he grows up with Min-ki (actor Chuong Kyung Ho) like brothers. Min-ki and Soo-hyun both become NIS agents later on. One fateful day, Soo-hyun meets Ji-woo (actress Nam Sang-mi) after last seeing her in Thailand when he was a child. They start dating. One day, Soo-hyun ruins a mission when the suppressed memories of the day his mother died surfaces in his mind. NIS Director Jung gives Soo-hyun an undercover assignment to infiltrate the Triad and Soo-hyun takes the job. Soo-hyun fakes his death and assumes a new identity to become a member of the Triad. With his fake identity and new name, he prowls the back alleys of Bangkok.
The story started off well with some action pack thriller in the earlier episode as the drama location set in Thailand.The brutal killing of the hero's mom scene was made brilliant.The hero looks suitable and superb acting for the role together with the 2nd hero.The heroine looks okay to me while all the villains looks totally vicious.While most of the audience may be focusing on the heroine's beauty,I must say that the 2nd hero female colleague looks sexy and beautiful.The love chemistry between the hero and heroine was just normal to me because I think most of the emotional scene were cut short.So if you feel sad on certain occasion,probably it just take a while for you to recover.However what makes this drama interesting is that how a secret undercover agent (hero) turn into a villain.I think that's the key rating for this drama.I have my utmost respect to the chief of the NIS because he's the real mastermind in his role.The ending?Well.....bizarre?A suitable drama for audience above 18 as guns,drugs and fightings involved and may not suit minors.Well at least 3 songs are listenable but the musical was brilliant and suits the drama atmospere itself. :w00t: :-) :-( :O :| :pale: :scratch:

Rating:
4.2 out of 5 Image

4.0 - 4.9
Buy,burn with nero and keep for collection.You will remember this drama each time and it feels great.Keep on repeating watching over and over again.Spread this drama to your close ones. :thumleft: :w00t: :mrgreen: :wub: :D

JOVI'S SPECIAL GIFT
EXCLUSIVE DISCOVERY

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/dog/
Last edited by jovi75 on Nov 16th, '07, 18:49, edited 2 times in total.

jovi75

Photos & Gallery

Post by jovi75 » Nov 15th, '07, 18:46

ImageImageImage
Credit to uploaders
Last edited by jovi75 on Nov 16th, '07, 17:52, edited 6 times in total.

jovi75

Wallpaper

Post by jovi75 » Nov 16th, '07, 08:28

Get your wallpaper now!!!

jovi75

Jovi75's Next Review.................

Post by jovi75 » Nov 16th, '07, 10:09

Snow In August review.........Next

JlovesVan

reviews....

Post by JlovesVan » Nov 25th, '07, 22:18

I just gotta say that you are doing a wonderful job! I just discovered your thread and we must have the same taste. I agree almost 100% with your reviews. The only ones I differed on was Sangdoo (this is one of my all time favorites and the first drama I paid money to own) and Spring Waltz which I really didn't like at all.... in fact it was the first drama I couldn't finish because I was so bored and I felt the acting was bad. There is only a couple that you reviewed that I haven't seen yet and I am definitely going to watch them next (Bad family and couple or trouble).

I also want to thank you for all the drool worthy pics of Jun Ki you added. Time of Dog and Wolf was such a good drama (most of the way through) and he looked uber hot in it :wub: Keep up the good work!

jovi75

Snow In August

Post by jovi75 » Nov 26th, '07, 09:47

Snow In August
Review:
If you are in a mood for an emotional kinda drama,this might be the correct pick and if you are not prepare to battle with tears,you should look for other genre.Location of the drama was set locally and this is indeed a drama for the soft hearted fans.Here's the drama sypnosis.
Snow in August tells a sensitive and moving story about love and healing, learning to come to terms with the past in order to embrace the present. The drama realistically portrays an older woman-younger man relationship, avoiding the over-the-top humor of other dramas. Chu Sang Mi is Oh Ban Suk, a 33-year-old divorced woman who struggles with the wounds of her past, including the infidelity of her ex-husband and the death of her son. She never thought she would love again, until she meets 27-year-old Dong Woo and his six-year-old son. Snow in August co-stars Yoon Tae Joon (Hwang Jin Yi) and Park Tam Hee (Beauty).
The story started off well and it's kinda easy to understand.It also has some funny moments especially from the heroine.It's not a dull drama.I think I have to give a big credit to the hero and heroine on this drama.It's not easy to play the role of the hero given at this age.The hero is a handsome tall man and may attract the female audiences but I'm not very sure the guys will be attracted to the elderly heroine.Strong performance by both of them.Besides that we have two cute little actors (boys) but I'll adopt the heroine's son anytime.The 2nd hero(the heroine's younger brother) looks okay with his lawyer role but I think the hero's ex girlfriend performance was kinda err scary at some point especially with her pale made face make up.The heroine's former husband played a good role and deserves to be credited while his mistress was hot!!!Other than that the back up actors and actresses are just fine.However I don't like the fact that the mistress can be so easily attract to the hero given such a short time period of crush when she already has a good official husband later (after the divorce).The ending was ????Sorry I'm not going to reveal it here but you make a guess!This drama suits for those that are married (or soon to be).The soundtrack was mostly atmospheric instrumentals that complement the drama's moody and moving story and in another word brilliant I must say! :O :-( :cry: :-) :pale:

Rating:
4.7 out of 5 Image

4.0 - 4.9
Buy,burn with nero and keep for collection.You will remember this drama each time and it feels great.Keep on repeating watching over and over again.Spread this drama to your close ones. :thumleft: :w00t: :mrgreen: :wub: :D

JOVI'S SPECIAL GIFT
EXCLUSIVE DISCOVERY

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://tv.sbs.co.kr/snow/

jovi75

Photos,Images & etc

Post by jovi75 » Nov 26th, '07, 10:24

*Big Credits To The Original Uploaders Of These Images!!! :salut: :wub:
Last edited by jovi75 on Dec 30th, '07, 05:57, edited 4 times in total.

JlovesVan

snow in august..

Post by JlovesVan » Nov 28th, '07, 19:30

thank you for the review :) I have been wanting to watch this one but have been kind of hesitant. It was so funny in your review when you called the heroine elderly hee hee because according to dramawiki the actors are all within about 3 years of each other. I guess the hero must look really young for his age ;)

jovi75

Jovi75's Next Review

Post by jovi75 » Dec 4th, '07, 10:44

9 End 2 Outs Next Review :-)

jovi75

Merry Christmas!!!

Post by jovi75 » Dec 25th, '07, 04:34

I would like to wish a Merry Merry Christmas holidays to all D-Addicts moderators,admins,fansubs squad,forummers & lastly my small drama review fans (if there is....lol).
Thank you for your support by commenting and rating my music videos!!! :salut:

I hope you like these videos >>>>>> :wub:

Image Image
Last edited by jovi75 on Dec 26th, '07, 05:24, edited 1 time in total.

jovi75

9 End 2 Outs

Post by jovi75 » Dec 25th, '07, 05:32

9 End 2 Outs
Review:
If you're in the mood of watching a non action drama but has lots of conversation in it,well this may be perfectly suit for you.Most of the scene are taken in
either the baseball field,apartment and office.Location are set in Korea itself.Here's the sypnosis for this drama.
The drama is about love of singles in their 30s. Hong Nan Hee is an ordinary worker at a publishing firm, she's a girl who always falls in and out of love since she was young until one day when she meets an old classmate, Byun Hyung Tae, who is a team leader of an advertising company again. Hyung Tae may seem to be a good catch in the eyes of many women but he's only a cowardly boy to Nan Hee whom he has grown up with. '9 End 2 Outs' is using the baseball theme to compare to the fates and lives of the people in love.
The first episode started off fresh and funny but as the story goes on and on with plenty of dialogues,you can actually get bored easily or in other word DULL.It is easy to understand the storyline.The heroine was okay in her acting but she doesn't look like a superstar.She seems fit to be an ordinary actress.The hero was a mature man but trying to act like a kid sometimes due to his role.While others may see it as a very strong love chemistry between both hero and heroine,I kinda of disagree with that as I think their friendship bond was much more deeper than love.They care for each other more than I think they are deeply in love in my opinion.The heroine's young lover was hilarious and childish too but he shows great character towards the heroine despite being 8 years younger than her.The hero was admired by his working female colleague and she's cute and pretty I must say.I think the supporting actors and actresses was just average.I don't think this drama deserved to be a great drama to be watch repeatedly.This drama may suit the teenager and mature kind of audience.The soundtrack with singers may sound great but not the instrumentals. :-) :-( :cry: :glare: :|

Rating:
2.3 out of 5 Image

2.0 - 2.9
Can try to repeat but only the scene that you love the most and not a collectable's item.Not much of satisfaction but rather dissapointment. :glare: :-( :cry:

JOVI'S SPECIAL GIFT
EXCLUSIVE DISCOVERY

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/2out/

jovi75

Jovi75's Important Announcement

Post by jovi75 » Dec 26th, '07, 05:43

:-) *In order to participate with D-Addicts strict announcement on the S2 Fansubs issue,I would like to highlight and repost the announcement from D-addicts.

Notice
We have warned everyone repeatedly on the issue of hardsubbing & streaming our subs.

We sincerely appreciate everyone’s efforts to spread the drama love, but we’re growing increasingly frustrated, not to mention worried, over our repeatedly ignored requests not to upload our material to Veoh, Youtube and other streaming sites.

Perhaps you guys aren’t aware of the problems facing WITH S2, but the flagrant disregard for our requests puts us in an increasingly vulnerable position as a fansubbing group. We don’t want to be shut down (which is something we are in constant threat of) and if our rules are not honored, we may well be.

Therefore we once again make this request:
Please do NOT harsub & upload any of our subtitles to streaming sites.
If people do not comply, we will be forced to stop releasing our subtitles
for ALL our current projects until the request is met, full stop.

We regret that we have to take such a drastic stance, but our requests have gone ignored for the past year. There’s not much more we can do to protect ourselves and to continue bringing these dramas to fans, but we believe that taking these precautions now will keep us operational for the long run. And we hope to keep bringing these dramas to English-speaking fans for a long time. Please help us by abiding by our rules.

Here’s the issue: WITH S2 translates and subtitles dramas, and releases “softsubs.” (Softsubs are text files that sync with the video, so you play both files simultaneously. WITH S2 does not put out “hardsubs,” which are videos that come with the subtitles already embedded into the file.)

Lots of well-meaning fans then take the WITH S2 translations, “hardsub” and upload them onto streaming sites like Youtube or Veoh. THIS IS BAD. The reason is not because WITH S2 is stupid or annoying or mean. (1) It’s disrespectful to the subbers’ wishes, but more importantly, (2) Fansubbing is not legal, and with the popularity of kdramas growing, legitimate companies have licensed the dramas for DVD releases outside of Korea.

That makes fansubbers a target — although fansubbers make no money, legally the companies have all the right to shut it down. Because WITH S2 is a prominent fansubbing group, it’s at constant risk and legal threat. When you put videos on Veoh, that exposes the group and makes it a big target.

To this end, WITH S2 has politely and repeatedly asked uploaders on many streaming sites to STOP UPLOADING their files. Many people assume that the uploaders have WITH S2’s permission, but that’s not true. The uploaders have basically ignored all polite requests to stop.

Which is why WITH S2 has decided that they will put a hold on their subtitle releases until the uploaders comply. (Personally, I think the fansubbers have been way too nice so far, but the admins are truly good-hearted people who just want to do their best to bring kdramas to English-speaking fans.)

WITH S2’s second-year anniversary is approaching (January 10), and the fansubbers would all love to celebrate the occasion by resuming sub releases. If you’re an uploader, please DO NOT UPLOAD WITH S2’s SUBS to any more streaming sites.

It might be annoying to have to figure out how to watch dramas without Youtube or Veoh, but trust me, it’s really not that hard. And some fans complain, “I don’t know how to do it! It’s too hard! I need Veoh!” Well, if we fansubbers can figure out how to download dramas, translate them, time them, edit them, release them, and provide the raw video files separately — surely you can learn how to watch them. (Soompi and d-addicts have detailed instructions.) Or buy the DVDs when they’re released officially.

WITH S2 is providing a SERVICE — a free, fast, reliable service. Fansubbers would like to keep providing the service, so we hope everyone can understand why this decision has been made. WITH S2’s wish is NOT to shut down drama-sharing — it’s to keep it alive for the long run. Please help by considering the bigger picture.

Without streaming sites, drama-watching may become less convenient, that is unfortunately true. But it’s better than shutting down fansubbing entirely — ’cause then you’ll have no dramas at all.

:argue: *I hope those who are involved in such activities like uploading dramas with S2 fansubs on video upload site providers,streaming video online sites and the most evil of all selling S2 Fansubs for self profits would understand this situation and abide the rules for the sake of all the drama lovers everywhere around the globe.In other simple words "Don't play play"
Thank You - Jovi75 :salut:

JlovesVan

well said...

Post by JlovesVan » Dec 27th, '07, 00:12

well said Jovi75! Being one of the english speaking drama watchers who admittedly watched dramas streamed in the past, I had no idea the problems that it can actually cause. I am forever grateful to the subbing teams here at d-addicts and hope that anyone uploading will see this post and respond accordingly. I hope they realize what an amazing service all the subbers provide. A service they don't need themselves because they can speak and understand Korean already. Please everyone, do not ruin it for the rest of us who are truly appreciative. Maybe you can sticky your post somewhere everyone can see it jovi75. Thank you again to all the patient and thoughtful subbers, you are the best!

jovi75

9 End 2 Outs - Photos,Banners & Images

Post by jovi75 » Dec 30th, '07, 05:54

01 ) 9회말2아웃 (Title Theme) 9局下2出局(Title Theme)
02 ) Fly Again Fly Again - 별(Star)
03 ) 사랑당기기 사랑당기기 - 모세(Mose)
04 ) Because of U Because of U
05 ) 보이나요 看得見嗎 - Jiho(can u see it)
06 ) Stay Stay - 정재욱 (鄭在旭)
07 ) 서른살 이야기 1 - 허무함 (탱고) 三十歲的話1- 空虛 (tango)
08 ) Summer Love Summer Love
09 ) 도루 盜壘
10 ) 정말 사랑이라면.. 真的如果愛.. (if really love)
11 ) 서른살 이야기 2 - 외로움 (Whistle) 三十歲的話2 -孤獨(Whistle)
12 ) 우정&사랑 友情&愛情 (friendship&love)
13 ) 그대의 향기 你的香氣
14 ) 번트 觸擊
15 ) 서른살 이야기 3 - 기다림 (Bossanova) 三十歲的話3- 等待 (Bossanova)
16 ) 하얀 기억 白色記憶
17 ) 제주도의 추억 濟州島的追憶
18 ) 180일간의 여행 180天的旅行
*BIG CREDITS FOR THE ORIGINAL UPLOADERS OF THESE IMAGES :salut: :wub:
Last edited by jovi75 on Dec 30th, '07, 06:07, edited 1 time in total.

sabriyahm

Post by sabriyahm » Dec 30th, '07, 05:59

Keep up the good work. You have helped me weed a few series from my list.
I agree with you about almost everything except KSS. Also as much as I loved Crazy for You I don't think I could ever watch it again. There is just too much pain.

jovi75

Jovi75's Next Review

Post by jovi75 » Dec 30th, '07, 06:05

Next Review >>> Dal Ja's Spring :cheers:

jovi75

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 - JOVI75

Post by jovi75 » Dec 31st, '07, 07:46

ImageImage

I would like to take this very good opportunity to wish everyone here at D-ADDICTS including the admins,mods,forummers,seeders,fansub squad and also my tiny little section of JOVI75'S KOREAN DRAMA REVIEWS friends and fans a very "Happy New Year 2008".May all of our bad lucks be off and comes good lucks ahead.Thanks for supporting this section of mine including those who view or subscribe my music videos.I wish all of us here will get a better Korean Dramas ahead of year 2008.Thanks for the support!!! :salut: :wub: :cheers: :thumleft:

jovi75

Dal Ja's Spring

Post by jovi75 » Jan 17th, '08, 06:57

DAL JA'S SPRING
Review:
This is a story about single women living in their thirties and particularly the inside and outside life of a lady manager at a home shopping center named Oh Dal Ja.
The story is easy to understand and no confusion in my opinion.Life is full of obstacles before meeting Mr Right.The scenes in this drama are set locally.It also involves the daily life in the office,relationship and friendship with colleagues.Here's the sypnosis of the drama.
Oh Dal Ja is a manager at a home shopping center. She is already 33 years old and is still single. And still waiting for her 'prince' to come. She has everything... money, power and success. The only thing she dreams about is marriage. Then she meets flirty guy, Shin Se Do, who seemed very nice to her. After seeing how he flirts with Wee Seon Joo (and later dumped Dal Ja for her), the beautiful host of the home shopping tv show, she seeks revenge. Kang Tae , a guy 6 years younger than her and has a mysterious past, pretends to be her boyfiend and signs a dating contract with her. But then again, who is this Eom Ki Jeong that seemed to be the perfect gentleman? He's an enterprise representative who's just so perfect.. rich, good-looking, intelligent and courteous but recently separated from his wife.Anyway, Dal Ja’s Spring is about a never-been-kissed, no-boyfriend-since-birth, 32 going 33 year old woman. Her first boyfriend in 32 years of living turned out to be a playboy and wants s*x immediately. Unfortunately, Dal Ja is a wrong target since she’s totally ignorant about these stuffs. So she has to hire a fake boyfriend to save her pride. And her now fake boyfriend is six years younger than her, and that’s Lee Min Ki’s role!!! Oh Dal Ja is totally new to love relationships, totally innocent on kisses, on dating hints. Dal Ja seems to be still on her puberty age!!! I think that is why it is called spring, Oh Dal Ja is just starting in the game called love.
Three men, one woman.. who will win Oh Dal Ja's charm? Who will end up as her 'knight in shining armor?'
The leading actress of this drama plays a vital role in creating the whole atmosphere.The drama would be quite dull without her to be honest.She's an experience actress funny and can be emotional too.I think she deserves a full credit in her overall performance on her role as a single lady in her thirties.Well now let's focus on the actor.The actor played his role as a young man in his twenties but I daret o say it was not his best performance overall.He seems to be lacking of spark compare to the actress and to be honest I don't even think they match though the director of this drama made them.I don't really feel the love chemistry between both of them are strong but rather just for the sake of acting.It's just not real to me.The hero not only look cool and dumb on certain occasions but lack of sparkling.I wish it would be another experience actor.Well I think the 2nd heroine looks sexy and elegant no doubt and she played her role very real while the 2nd hero was freaking hilarious though he was quite serious in the early stage of the drama.The supporting actors and actresses played their role well to entertain me.There are not really any villains in this drama but maybe they are just her to make the drama lively.At times the drama can be quite draggy because it has 22 episodes.Romantic enough?Not really.Hilarious enough?Oh yes.
The drama targeted many stereotypes in Korean society. Including older women dating or marrying younger men or single women over 30s dealing with everyday social pressures as well as working mothers juggling their work and family life.It's more for an adult based drama as there are some scenes that doesn't suit for minority or below 18 years of age.The soundtrack sounds great with at least you'll be addicted 1 - 5 songs while the instrumental was listenable.You will also able to listen some funny music themes which is not included in the original soundtrack. :lol :D :-) :P :wub: :cheers: :w000t:

Rating:
4.5 out of 5 Image

4.0 - 4.9
Buy,burn with nero and keep for collection.You will remember this drama each time and it feels great.Keep on repeating watching over and over again.Spread this drama to your close ones.:thumleft: :w00t: :mrgreen: :wub: :D

JOVI'S SPECIAL GIFT
EXCLUSIVE DISCOVERY

1. Dal Ja's Spring MV #1

2. Dal Ja's Spring MV #2

3. Dal Ja's Spring MV #3

4. Dal Ja's Spring MV #4

5. Dal Ja's Spring MV #5

6. Dal Ja's Spring MV #6

7. Dal Ja's Spring MV #7

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/dalja/

jovi75

Post by jovi75 » Jan 17th, '08, 07:48

01 기적 같은 사랑 -이경화(Lee Kyung Hwa)
02 Sweet Lover -박혜경(朴慧京)
03 To You Mine -펄스데이(Pearl`S Day)
04 추억을 열다 -소연(So Yeon)
05 내 손을 잡아줘 -케이준(K-Jun)
06 나쁜 사랑 -M.R.J(강재혁)
07 심장 心臟 -은영(Eun Young)
08 Impression
09 Ya-Ya-Ya
10 추억을 열다 (Inst)
11 Lively Breeze
12 Surprise
13 To You Mine (Funky Ver.)
14 Miracle (Orchestra Ver.)
15 너에 기억
16 기적 같은 사랑 (Original Ver.)

*Big Credits To The Original Uploaders Of These Photos And Images!!! :salut:

jovi75

Jovi75's Next Review

Post by jovi75 » Jan 17th, '08, 08:05

Next Review - Que Sera Sera :cheers:

jovi75

JOVI75's TOP KOREAN DRAMA RECOMMENDATION BY RATINGS

Post by jovi75 » Jan 21st, '08, 07:31

JOVI75'S TOP DRAMAS BY RATINGS

1. DELIGHTFUL GIRL CHUN HYANG>>>>>>>>>>>5.0
2. MY GIRL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>5.0
3. CRAZY FOR YOU>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>5.0
4. ILJIMAE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>5.0
5. MY 19 YEARS OLD SISTER IN LAW>>>>>>>>>>4.9
6. HELLO MISS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4.9
7 LOVERS IN PARIS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4.8
8. RESURRECTION>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4.8
9. THE SNOW QUEEN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4.8
10. PAINTER OF THE WIND>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4.8
11. THE SECRET LOVERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4.7
12. SNOW IN AUGUST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4.7
13. WHO ARE YOU?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4.7
14. BEETHOVEN VIRUS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4.7
15. FULL HOUSE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4.6
16. BAD FAMILY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4.6
17. FANTASY COUPLE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4.6
18. THE DEVIL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4.6.
19. PLEASE COME BACK SOON AE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4.5
20. SMILE AGAIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4.5
21. DAL JA'S SPRING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4.5
22. 18 VS 29>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4.4
23. QUE SERA SERA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4.4
24. COFFEE PRINCE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4.4
25. TIME OF DOG AND WOLF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4.2
26. ROBBERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4.2
27. ON AIR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4.2
28. EXHIBITION OF FIREWORKS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4.0
29. ONLY YOU>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3.9
30. SPRING WALTZ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3.9
31. SWEET 18>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3.7
32. BAD HOUSEWIFE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3.6
33. AUCTION HOUSE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3.5
34. SANG DOO! LET'S GO TO SCHOOL>>>>>>>>>>>>3.1
35. MY FUNNY WILD GIRL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2.6
36. MY LOVELY SAM SOON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2.5
37. WEDDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2.4
38. BAD LOVE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2.4
39. WITCH YOO HEE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2.3
40. 9 END 2 OUTS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2.3
41. OH! FEEL YOUNG!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2.2
42. IN SOON IS PRETTY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2.0
43. ONE FINE DAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>1.9
44. BEFORE AND AFTER: PLASTIC SURGERY CLINIC>>1.7

UPDATED: 28/04/09
Last edited by jovi75 on Apr 28th, '09, 11:32, edited 14 times in total.

jovi75

QUE SERA SERA

Post by jovi75 » Jan 27th, '08, 10:26

QUE SERA SERA
Review:
Looking for a modern love in a city?This drama is set to go with 4 main casts indulging into the dangerous and ugly side of love,sacrifice,jealousy & affection.The location of this drama was set in Korea itself and nothing confusing about the story at all.Viewers will learn that rich and poor doesn't really matter when it comes to true love and you will be listening again the word......love is blind.Here's sypnosis of the drama.

Kang Tae Joo is an ordinary employee in a department store. Shin Joon Hyuk’s mind was hurt due to his family's problems but he has a nice appearance and superior ability. They both fall in love with the heroine, Han Eun Soo, at the same time. Cha Hye Lin is the daughter of a rich shopping mall CEO and she is an aspring fashion designer who has unique tastes and an elegant appearance. Although she is independent, strong, and spoiled, she is hopelss and careless in front of love. After she was betrayed by her first love, Hye Lin stops believing in true love. She then starts to 'buy' herself new boyfriends by paying them money and forcing them to sign contracts.One of these men turns out to be Kang Tae Joo and during their contract relationship, Hye Lin begins to fall deeply in love again. She will be entangled in a love triangle with Tae Joo and Eun Soo, who is Tae Joo's real girlfriend.Kang Tae-Joo (Eric) is a studly young man capable of making girls absolutely melt! With his killer looks and natural charm, he picks up girls at will. One day, he finds a strange girl named Han Eun-Soo (Jung Yoo-Mi) sleeping in front of his door. Although he initially despises her, he eventually finds himself falling in love with her!

The hero was (a popular lead singer of a korean band, Shinhwa) very charming or mesmerizing in this drama with his handsome look and stylish hair.I think he played his role very well and deserves full credit.I must say he's not a very funny kind of hero but maybe he's just trying to fit his role.The heroine was (for real, this role was supposed to be given to a popular korean actress but she was sicked and the role was eventually given to this girl) like a girl rather than a woman to me and doesn't really suits the hero if you compare on both hero and heroine's size but this story is not about size.What impress me is how this cute little korean girl wins this egolistic man's heart.Her crying scenes was very emotional and good.She can be funny and dumb at the same time for her role.The 2nd hero was cool and cold but also played his role well as a gentleman that turns into a little bit villain.His farewell acting was brilliant.The 2nd heroine was hot and sexy.She looks mature but childish with her self temperament.I think she played a good role too but I have no feeling on her crying scenes.Looks fake to me and I don't know why.The supporting actors and actresses was just very average in their respective roles.At the end of the drama a question keeps lingering on my head......what happen to the b_b_? Is it me or?Anyway I'm not yawning so that makes the story looks good.This drama would suit mature audience from 18 years old and above as there's many kissing scenes.The soundtrack was listenable and you are being assured by me to be addicted at least 3 - 6 songs from it with not much of instrumental. :-) :D :lol :-) :-( :| :whistling: :-)

Rating:
4.4 out of 5 Image

4.0 - 4.9

JOVI'S SPECIAL GIFT
EXCLUSIVE DISCOVERY

1. Que Sera Sera MV #1

2. Que Sera Sera MV #2

3. Que Sera Sera MV #3

4. Que Sera Sera MV #4

5. Que Sera Sera MV #5

6. Que Sera Sera MV #6

7. Que Sera Sera MV #7

8. Que Sera Sera MV #8

9. Que Sera Sera MV #9

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/ques ... index.html
Last edited by jovi75 on Jan 27th, '08, 13:41, edited 3 times in total.

jovi75

Post by jovi75 » Jan 27th, '08, 10:43

QUE SERA SERA OST
# 01. Que Sera Sera - Kim Sang Heon
# 02. UriNeun ("Us") - Lee Seung Yeol
# 03. Wolgwang ("Moonlight") - W & Whale
# 04. Night Time - Alex of Clazziquai
# 05. Bless You - Loveholic
# 06. DuSonEul ("My Two Hands") - Kang Hyeon Min
# 07. Teukbyeolhan Saram ("Special People") - My Aunt Mary
# 08. Beautiful One - Kim Sang Heon
# 09. Nunbushin NalDeul ("Shiny Days") - Horan of Clazziquai
# 10. Marillin Monro ("Marilyn Monroe) - W & Whale
# 11. Lemon (Organic Jelly Remix) - W
# 12. Lovers - Kim Sang Heon
# 13. DuSonEul ("My Two Hands") - Jeon Young Ho (Instrumental)
# 14. Marillin Monroe ("Marilyn Monroe") - W & Whale (Norma Jean Remix)

*Big credits to the original uploaders of these images!!! :salut: :cheers:

jovi75

Jovi75's Next Review

Post by jovi75 » Jan 27th, '08, 16:51

Next Review - The Snow Queen :cheers:

jovi75

The Snow Queen

Post by jovi75 » Feb 24th, '08, 05:37

THE SNOW QUEEN
Review:
This drama bring tears to all soft hearted fans. A good melodrama to watch if you are prepared to be mentally affected by emoticons. It is a great opening of the drama and not confusing. The drama was shot in a snowy environment. Here's the drama sypnosis as usual.

Han Tae Woong (Hyun Bin) is a very intelligent student. He goes to a very well-known high school that only accepts smart students. He meets another student who's called the "genius child" and gets on his bad side. The two somehow become friends and enter Olympics for Mathematics. Everyone thought "genius child" was sure to win but to everyone's surprise it was Han Tae Woong who actually won.

Because of this, "genius child" commits suicide, and because of this guilt, Han Tae Woong leaves home and quits school altogether. Han Tae Woong was also supposed to meet this little girl that he met while he was at the library, but because of his friend's death, he was never able to make it to their promised location. What will happen to Han Tae Woong's future and will he ever meet her again? Nothing can melt their heart of ice. What is the sunlight that can melt their frozen heart? If the answer is love, is it too cliche? Tae Woong`s love (Hyun Bin) melted the heart of the ice princess, Bo Ra (Sung Yu Ri).

The focus of the drama was all on the hero and heroine. I thought the hero acted brilliantly for his soft role. He doesn't have that egolistic look but a sad looking face who once was quite bright and funny while in high school.

The heroine was good if not best at her performance on how an alter ego character changes into a more passionate kind person throughout the last few episodes of the drama.

I don't really like the 2nd hero's face to be honest though he's a nice guy who tried to protect his true love (the heroine). The hero's female admirer was okay but nothing much on her role.

All together I think the supporting actors and actresses played a moderate role but credit to hero's best friend (a genious too but well maybe just a number two genious than hero). The plot was fine and if there's any boring part of it, just maybe less than 3% of it. Nothing serious really. I think the love chemistry between the hero and heroine was great. Emotional? Yes! Funny? Slightly Yes!

The ending was like expected but still a logical one. The music was great and at least 5 out of 8 songs with singer are listenable. :-) :-( :pale: :-) :D :-( :cry:

Rating:
4.8 out of 5 Image

4.0 - 4.9

JOVI'S SPECIAL GIFT
EXCLUSIVE DISCOVERY

The Snow Queen MV #1
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOSWp3jlsBQ&NR=1

The Snow Queen MV #2
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L-9wvKntTY

The Snow Queen MV #3
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Te_6XNNJ1g

The Snow Queen MV #4
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpjD_Bw9lAQ

The Snow Queen MV #5
www.youtube.com/watch?v=keRZqlXgV2U

The Snow Queen MV #6
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UgUTbifmCE

The Snow Queen MV #7
www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFr85cBQ2d4

The Snow Queen MV #8
www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_bjhI9Gid8

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/snowqueen/

jovi75

The Snow Queen photos and images

Post by jovi75 » Feb 24th, '08, 06:30

THE SNOW QUEEN OST

01. Intro - 김지수 [Intro - Kim Ji Su]
02. 눈의 여왕 Main Theme - 조성우 [The Snow Queen Main Theme - Jo Seong Wu]
03. 첫눈애 - 강성민 [Cheot Nun Ae - Kang Seong Min]
04. 가난한남자 - 최원준 [Ga Nan Han Nam Ja - Choi Won Jun]
05. Grace Love - SAT & M
06. Hello - 소규모 아카시아 밴드 (Sogyumo Acacia Band)
07. If You Only Knew - OLIVIA
08. 눈의 여왕 Love Theme - 조성우 [The Snow Queen Love Theme - Jo Seong Wu]
09. Sub Title - 박성일 (Park Seong Il)
10. 정규의 죽음 - 박성일 [Jeong Kyu Eui Chuk Eum - Park Seong Il]
11. 눈물의 왈츠 - 박성일 [Nun Mul Eui Wa Cheu - Park Seong Il]
12. 첫사랑 - 김지수 [Cheot Sa Rang - Kim Ji Su]
13. 페르마의 방정식 - 김지수 [Pe Reu Ma Eui Pang Jeong Shik - Kim Ji Su]
14. 낡은 사진 - 김지수 [? Eun Sa Jin - Kim Ji Su]
15. 첫눈애 (Piano Version) - 곽영준 [Cheot Nun Ae (Piano Version) - Kwak Yeong Jun]
16. Outro - 박성일 (Park Seong Il)

Last edited by jovi75 on Feb 24th, '08, 06:44, edited 1 time in total.

jovi75

Jovi75's Next Review

Post by jovi75 » Feb 24th, '08, 06:42

In Soon Is Pretty Next Review :-)

mannymo

Post by mannymo » Feb 24th, '08, 07:07

I took a quick glance in your thread and saw you put in alot of effort posting tons of pictures and reviews of kdramas.

I didn't agree on all reviews (difference in preferences mostly i think), but it's nice that somebody writes about em so people will see the good ones. Then again i'd recommend people to keep looking at other reviews as well to mayb see it from the other side.

As you are a drama addict, some suggestions:
-Surgeon Bong Dal Hee
-Evasive Inquiry Agency
-Lovers
-Vineyard Man
-Flowers for my life
-Coffee prince (you did mention about it, didnt see a review though)
-Hello mr God

should be enough for the moment :whistling: .

keep up the good work :).

jovi75

Post by jovi75 » Feb 25th, '08, 10:02

mannymo wrote:I took a quick glance in your thread and saw you put in alot of effort posting tons of pictures and reviews of kdramas.

I didn't agree on all reviews (difference in preferences mostly i think), but it's nice that somebody writes about em so people will see the good ones. Then again i'd recommend people to keep looking at other reviews as well to mayb see it from the other side.

As you are a drama addict, some suggestions:
-Surgeon Bong Dal Hee
-Evasive Inquiry Agency
-Lovers
-Vineyard Man
-Flowers for my life
-Coffee prince (you did mention about it, didnt see a review though)
-Hello mr God

should be enough for the moment :whistling: .

keep up the good work :).

*Firstly thanks for your sincere compliment (I think). :roll

*You have full rights to disagree on all reviews because if you happen to go through my first page, I did mention it's only my self opinion. :roll

*I m not the best korean drama reviewer here and I never said I m the best in the world neither. People have their own rights to look for other korean drama reviews like you said. I m happy for that and I hope you too. :whistling:

*Thanks for suggesting other korean dramas to me which I haven't watch it (as you know I have other business to take care besides watching korean drama all day long 25 hours per day opps 24) but I have my self rights to choose any drama I liked to be review soon. 8)

*Should be enough to watch all those dramas in a space of one day I think. :lol

*Thanks for supporting keep up the good work after pointing out my bad points. God bless you wherever you are. :D

*Bear in mind as I m a typical forummer who just wanted to post all the korean dramas I've watched from day one until now. I m not paid nor associate with any of the D-Addicts admins or mods to influence others to change their point of view or taste for each particular drama. I do it as a hobby and would love to promote korean dramas to the world for FREE. :O

*I sincerely would like to thank all those mysterious viewers in my 1 cent thread. Support or criticism is part of life. :roll

*I have no pressure to do a review as KBS, MBC or SBS didn't pay me to do all these reviews. Thank You! :mrgreen:

*Lastly, no offence to my supporters and critics! :salut:

jovi75

In Soon Is Pretty

Post by jovi75 » Mar 28th, '08, 14:23

In Soon Is Pretty
Review:
The story starts with the life on In Soon after she was released from prison serving a murder offense. The location was set in Korea itself and if you are prepared to watch a not so romantic drama, this drama might suit you but be warned that the storyline might not be an interesting one. Here's the drama sypnosis.

In Soon-Yi is pretty. This is what she’s been told all her life by her high school teacher. While she’s had a vibrant and confident life, this all changes when she goes to prison over an incident that resulted in her friend’s death…

From being abandoned at birth, having gone to prison, and now struggling in the outside world, In-Soon wonders if she’s meant to be happy or miserable all her life. As she tries to hack it in the real, one day she discovers the truth about her mother- that she’s alive and is now a famous actress!

What will In-Soon do with her life? Will her life change when she reunites with her mother? How about her younger step-sister…do they even have a chance? As In-Soon fights the battle to regain her courage and vigor for life, anyone who is watching will only hope that she will succeed in finding love and happiness in this heart warming drama.

I thought the heroine looks pretty old with her short hair style. She was just okay in her performance while the hero looks old to be honest. I don't know but is it a trend now that a hero would look good if he doesn't shave? I don't think it's a good idea for the hero to keep his look messy when he has a good career. In other words, I don't enjoy the main cast at all.

I simply can't feel any love chemistry between the hero and the heroine. The heroine's younger sister and probably the second red haired hero would be best to act in the main role. They look more romantic and funny together. The main cast was pretty messed up in this drama. It's not lovable, it's not attractive and it's not a joke!

The supporting actors and actresses was very typical and nothing looks great. I don't enjoy the story at all to be honest. It's more like the diary of a misfortunate woman.

I think overall the whole drama looks uninteresting and pretty dull. There is some emotional moments for this drama but still not good enough to support the storyline. The ending looks rather predictable and nothing to cheer for.

This drama would fit for audience in their early thirties and I don't think those teenagers would love this drama very much. Anyway, there are at least 3 songs that will catch your ears. :| :-( :O :x :glare: :scratch: :whistling: :cussing:

Rating:
2.0 out of 5 Image

2.0 - 2.9
Can try to repeat but only the scene that you love the most and not a collectable's item.Not much of satisfaction but rather dissapointment. :glare: :-( :cry:

JOVI'S SPECIAL GIFT
EXCLUSIVE DISCOVERY

In Soon Is Pretty MV #1

In Soon Is Pretty MV #2

In Soon Is Pretty MV #3

In Soon Is Pretty MV #4

In Soon Is Pretty MV #5

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/insoon/index.html
Last edited by jovi75 on Mar 28th, '08, 15:04, edited 1 time in total.

jovi75

In Soon Is Pretty Photos & Images

Post by jovi75 » Mar 28th, '08, 14:58

In Soon Is Pretty OST

Tracklist:

01. 사랑을 보았나봐 - F.T Island
02. The Answer
03. 언제까지나 - Chae Dong Ha (SG Wannabe)
04. Sugar Tango
05. 너를 잡기 전에 - Jeon Geun Hwa
06. Mom & I
07. 사랑만 사랑만 사랑하나만 - Jeon Geun Hwa
08. Love Like This
09. The Peace
10. 눈을 뜨면 - Jung Min (Storm)
11. 빛
12. Walking in the sky
13. The comfort
14. Don't Let Me Go
15. Simply May

jovi75

Jovi75's Next Review

Post by jovi75 » Mar 28th, '08, 15:17

Next Review - Auction House

jovi75

Auction House

Post by jovi75 » Apr 20th, '08, 05:11

Auction House
Review:
Are you looking for some suspense and willing to be thrilled? This drama will definately suit your needs. The focus on this drama will be on the Will Auction employees and the mystery behind their arts and goods. This not not a love story drama but still it offers some excitement. Here's the drama sypnosis.

At an auction, everything has monetary value! How much is your life worth in dollars? Do you want to be appraised? Sotheby’s of New York, Christie’s of London, and Hi Auction of Seoul! This is another battleground. Art, history and your life can be evaluated in terms of dollars. This drama delves into the greed of humans that underlie art dealings.

The thrilling action at auction houses, A story about auctioneers who professionally compete against each other! Hi Auction, Korea’s best auction house, is a place of high drama and action that is over the top. At an auction, there are tensions between the seller and buyer. People try to figure out who is bluffing or who is making a serious offer. Auctioneers try to outsmart and outmaneuver buyers and competitors.
Art collectors and art dealers engage in close partnerships or betray each other if the need arises.

The main actress Cha Yeon-soo (Female, age: 26) of this drama looks pretty decent with her role. She's honest, sweet but a tough competitor and works hard for the money though being rejected at least 50 times on various job. She's tall, pretty and look great for this tense and suspense drama but viewers will be able to see her soft side of the drama later on. No problem on her role at all.

The main actor Oh Yoon-jae (Male, age: 35) may not be a handsome guy but still I think he played his role well by being an inconsiderate, mean, and selfish person. I cannot imagine him playing a Romeo nor a romantic role at all and thank god he fits with his role. He's an intelligent guy, an art specialist, strong pride and played cool most of the time.

The supporting actors and actresses played well to add a little extra excitement in the drama but what makes you want to see more and more, episode after episode, will be what's lying in the next mystery and how they are going to solve the problem. Each episode has different story and ending.The drama also traces the problems faces by the main employees in Will Auction House.

The drama would best fit for mature audience especially those who are involved in the culture, history and art world. The soundtrack may not be the best you'll ever heard but at least 1 or 2 songs might catch your ears. :O :| :unsure: :O :-) :|

Rating:
3.5 out of 5 Image

3.0 - 3.9
Entertaining enough if you have nothing else to watch and it really works.Can rent but not good enough to buy it unless you can get it for free. :-) :roll 8) :|

JOVI'S SPECIAL GIFT
EXCLUSIVE DISCOVERY

Auction House MV #1

Auction House MV #2

Auction House MV #3

Auction House MV #4

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/auct ... index.html

jovi75

Auction House Photos & Images

Post by jovi75 » Apr 20th, '08, 06:00

Auction House OST

Tracklist:

Last edited by jovi75 on Apr 20th, '08, 06:10, edited 1 time in total.

jovi75

Jovi75's Next Review

Post by jovi75 » Apr 20th, '08, 06:09

Next Review - Coffee Prince

Hiapo

Post by Hiapo » Apr 27th, '08, 21:31

Sometimes I have to disagree with your reviews, but it's still nice to see things from a different point of view.
Well, I really like to read this thread, keep the good work up. :cheers:

jovi75

Coffee Prince

Post by jovi75 » May 17th, '08, 08:15

Coffee Prince
Review:
Firstly I want to inform to future audience of this light hearted romantic drama that Coffee Prince is a name of a shop. If you're looking for a soft romantic love/comedy drama, this one might suit you. A story of a man who thinks he's in love with a boy and it turn out to be the boy is a girl. The story doesn't just concentrate about both hero and heroine but also some other people's life where no one can escape from conflict in life. Here's the drama sypnosis.

Choi Han Kyul, played by Gong Yoo, is the **** son of a rich family who runs a food corporation. He doesn't believe in love and certainly doesn't want to get married despite his family's requests. On the other hand, Go Eun Chan, played by Yoon Eun Hye, is a 24-year old tomboyish female who gets mistaken as a guy quite often. She takes up every job possible - waitress, food deliverer, etc - and has the responsibility of taking care of her mother and younger sister.

Eun Chan accidentally meets Han Kyul twice, once on a delivery and once during a robbery. During the robbery, Eun Chan's delivery motorcycle ends up being damaged. Han Kyul, not knowing that Eun Chan is actually a girl, decides to hire Eun Chan as a false "lover" so that he can escape the blind dates arranged by his grandmother.

Meanwhile, Han Kyul's cousin, Choi Han Seong, is an established music producer and his ex-girlfriend Han Yoo Joo, who Han Kyul secretly loved for 9 years, is a famous artist who studied in New York. The two were lovers for about 8 years but their relationship ended when Yoo Joo broke up with Han Seong. Two years after they separated their paths cross again when Yoo Joo returns to Seoul.

After getting an ultimatum from his grandmother, Han Kyul takes over a run-down old coffee shop, later renamed Coffee Prince, to prove his ability, both to his grandmother and Yoo Joo. In order to attract female customers, he only hires good looking male employees. In a struggle with money, Eun Chan, whom Han Kyul has already mistaken as a boy, hides her gender identity to get a job at Coffee Prince. Soon feelings start to spark between Eun Chan and Han Kyul. Because he's unaware that Eun Chan is a girl, Han Kyul starts to question his sexuality.

The main actress Go Eun Chan (Yoon Eun Hye) played her role as a tomboy brilliantly in my opinion. She's cute but she acted a little bit rough like a boy accordingly to her role. I must say that she can be funny too. I enjoy watching her tomboyish acting though I would like to see her turn out to be a real woman later (well she did but just a short scene with a wig hair). She develops a good natural acting skills whether it's a romantic, funny or sad moments. Two thumbs up for her overall acting in this drama !

The main actor Choi Han Kyul (Gong Yoo) is a handsome bright young man. He has a larger body shape than the heroine (small size). Some audience may not like them as couples at a glance but fortunately the hero play his part very well in developing a strong love chemistry with the heroine. Overall the hero acted good on any occasions or circumstances. I'm glad that he didn't act like a typical cool korean drama male hero.

The 2nd hero and heroine played well to add a little more spice into the story though mainly trying to resolve their own self personal love problems. Both look mature and fit with their respective roles as senior lovers. The supporting actors and actresses played well in order to make the drama a little bit interesting. Each individual trying their best to find and fight for their true love.

This drama would best fit for mature audiences aged 18 and above. The original soundtrack has many listenable songs in it and most of it has good melody tunes. It has two sets of OST. I'm sure you'll be addicted to at least 6 - 8 songs. :-) :D :P :lol :O :cheers: :wub:

Rating:
4.4 out of 5 Image

4.0 - 4.9

JOVI'S SPECIAL GIFT
EXCLUSIVE DISCOVERY

Coffee Prince MV #1

Coffee Prince MV #2

Coffee Prince MV #3

Coffee Prince MV #4

Coffee Prince MV #5

Coffee Prince MV #6

Coffee Prince MV #7

Coffee Prince MV #8

Coffee Prince MV #9

Coffee Prince MV #10

Coffee Prince MV #11

Coffee Prince MV #12

Coffee Prince MV #13

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/coffeeprince/
Last edited by jovi75 on May 27th, '08, 09:18, edited 2 times in total.

jovi75

Coffee Prince Photos & Images

Post by jovi75 » May 17th, '08, 10:11

Coffee Prince OST

OST 1
01 ) 랄랄라, It's Love! lalala, It's Love!- 더 멜로디(The Melody)
02 ) White Love Story - ASONE(애즈원)
03 ) 커피한잔 어때? - 허밍 어반 스테레오(humming urban stereo) (Feat.요조(YoCho))
04 ) Go Go Chan!![고고찬!!] - 티어라이너(Tearliner)(Feat.(YoCho))
05 ) 커피향 설레임
06 ) For A While - MNI민재(MNI MinJae)
07 ) Mocha - 캐스커(Casker)
08 ) 바다여행[최한성ver.] - 이선균
09 ) 햇살 한 조각
10 ) Polly - 더 멜로디 (The Melody)
11 ) 알콩달콩
12 ) 바다여행 - 티어라이너 (Tearliner)
13 ) Double Shot - 캐스커(Casker)
14 ) 좋은 기억
15 ) 바람에 살며시 앉다 [바다여행 Piano Ver.오수경]
16 ) Go Go Chan!![고고찬!! 방송 Ver.] 티어라이너(Tearliner)

OST 2
01. Love Is Weaken When It Comes Out Of Mouth - Low-end-Project
02. 유주, 한성 dialogue - 다시 만난 두 사람 그리고 베이글
03. Good Bye - The Melody
04. May - Belle Epoque
05. 다시(acoustic ver.) - Cloud Cuckoo Land
06. 바랜 고백 - Casker
07. Gazer Razer (Studio live ver.) - Tearliner
08. 은찬 한결 dialogue - 은찬과 한결의 화해
09. Make up - 어른아이
10. I'll be a virgin, I'll be a mountain - Maximilian Hecker
11. 11월 - Fanny Fink
12. 은찬 dialogue - 소리내어우는 은찬
13. Rain Coat - Tearliner
14. 위로 - Misty Blue
15. 한성 dialogue - 사랑이 아니라 흔들린 거야
16. Alien
17. 한결 dialogue - 한결의 고백
18. Sad Thing 어른아이
19. 한결 은찬 dialogue - 의형제 맺기로 한 은찬과 한결
20. 연애를 망친 건… 바로 나란 걸 알았다 - Low-end Project
21. 아이쿠 - 김창완
22. Coffee is - Cloud Cuckoo Land
23. Running - Donawhale
24. 은찬 한결 dialogue - 성장하는 사랑
25. 좋은 사람 - Fanny Fink
26. Wishy Washy Boy - Tearliner
27. Last Arpeggios - 푸른새벽
28. 한결, 은찬 dialogue - 사랑의 발견
29. Balloons & Champagine - Ephemera
30. Novaless - Tearliner
31. 한결 dialogue - 고은찬 빨리와라!! 고은찬 보고싶다!!
32. Perfect World (Restraint) - Arco
33. Space Island (Moon version) - Tearliner

*Big Credits To The Original Uploaders Of These Images! :salut: :wub: :cheers:
Last edited by jovi75 on Jun 28th, '08, 05:52, edited 3 times in total.

jovi75

Jovi's Next Review

Post by jovi75 » May 17th, '08, 10:27

Next Review - Robbers :-) :cheers:

mcjayjay

Post by mcjayjay » Jun 10th, '08, 11:54

can u review a family drama? something for all ages.
thanks for all ur reviews :P
though i dont agree with some, like 9 end 2 outs and que sera sera, and in soon is pretty :P

Littlelonewolf

Post by Littlelonewolf » Jun 26th, '08, 08:29

For those Korean/any type of drama online viewers who are sick of youtube, there is a great site where you can watch most dramas. It's at veoh.com there is no need for you to sign up (unless you want to comment) and the videos get rarely deleted (unlike youtube) and the time limit goes up to 30 mins. so the videos are barely chopped up (unlike youtube) However.. one slight drawback though.. if the video is over 30 mins, then you must download the veohTV player (which is awesome by the way) and download the video.

Crunchyroll is really great too! However, I believe there is a certain number of episodes that you can watch per day because the bandwidth is limited. But, the good news is, there are no time limits for the videos so you can watch it directly without stopping.

The reason why I mentioned Veoh was because nobody seemed to be aware of this great website. Everybody seemed to be aware of Youtube, which really sucks btw, but not Veoh so I'm just letting you guys know..

jovi75

Robbers

Post by jovi75 » Jun 28th, '08, 04:39

Robbers
Review:
Are you looking for a sad melodrama? This one might just be the right one for you. The story is about true love, misery, pain, bitterness & homosexuality romance. A widower falls in love with a con man. She has a daughter and a loving mother in law living together. Here's the sypnosis of the story.

Dallae (Lee Da-hae) is a single mom who isn’t picky about her food, laughs a lot and is a loyal friend. After graduating from high school, she meets Tae-oh, a handsome mountain climber, while working in a local bank in Pyeong-chang. She follows Tae-oh to Seoul to get married. She becomes pregnant. But even before the baby is born, Tae-oh is killed in a freak accident in the mountains. Dallae ends up living with her mother-in-law, Tae-oh’s mother, and her pretty baby daughter.
One day, her mother-in-law, Sun-sum, forces her to go on a blind date. She's shocked to find an elderly man as her date and rushes out, causing a car accident. The owner of the car is O-jun (Jang Hyeok), a former boxer who quit because he didn’t want to mess up his pretty face. Instead, he is masquerading as a fund manager, living off women. To make things worse, he has debts to pay off set on by his sister who is married to an abusive husband. Dallae proves to be a new target for him. But strangely enough, this unsophisticated girl isn’t at all interested in him, which makes him want to seek true love in her.

I'm quite annoyed with the hero's character in this drama actuall but when it comes to emotional scene, he's just good. I think he looked very childish in the beginning but mature at the end. It's not a jumping on the seat performance but he did well with his role as a con man who repented his sins in the end.

The heroine acting anyway kinda dissapoint me this time. I know she cries here and there but I sense there's no really act of serious acting here. All the time I can feel like she's just faking with her unnatural crying scenes. However when it times for humour, she'll be on top of it. What you expect because she's holding a role of a widower together with a daughter. Expect some maturity in her role this time.

The supporting actors and actresses did well to support the drama from being dull if you just concentrate on the hero and heroine scenes. There is some humourous moments and also some violence moments in the drama. The hero's best friend played a good role and though he may look dumb in this drama but still pull off a natural performance together with the heroine's mother in law, daughter and perhaps her future father in law too.

The drama will best suit for middle aged couple. I love the soundtrack because you'll be addicted to at least 4-5 songs from the OST. :-( :D :O :lol :| :wub: :pale:

Rating:
4.2 out of 5 Image

4.0 - 4.9

JOVI'S SPECIAL GIFT
EXCLUSIVE DISCOVERY

Robbers MV #1

Robbers MV #2

Robbers MV #3

Robbers MV #4

Robbers MV #5

Robbers MV #6

Robbers MV #7

Robbers MV #8

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://tv.sbs.co.kr/bulhan/

jovi75

Robbers Photos & Images

Post by jovi75 » Jun 28th, '08, 05:41

Robbers OST

01 불한당 (Boolhandang)
02 신호등 -베이(Bay) (Shinhodeung - Bay)
03 가슴이 메어와 -신나라 (Kaseumi Me eowa - Shin Na Ra)
04 참 못됐습니다. -아이(i) (Jal Motdwesseumnida - i)
05 눈감아도 -이정아 (Noonkamado - Lee Jung Ah)
06 그대라서 -신나라 (Keudaeraseo - Shin Na Ra)
07 너를 지킬게-Snapping (Nuhreul Jikhilge - Snapping)
08 장난감 (Jangnangam)
09 Deep soul
10 너를 만나서 (Nuhreul Mannaseo)
11 셀레임 가까이 (Selreim Kakkai)
12 이룰 수 없는 사랑 (Irool Soo Optneun)
13 Last night
14 Candy boy
15 눈감아도(scat ver.) (Noonkamado)
16 설레임 가까이(slow ver.) (Selreim Kakkai)
17 사랑해서 그리운 건 (Saranghaeseo Keurioon Geon)
18 Alone
19 사랑해서 그리운 건(guitar ver.) (Saranghaeseo Keurioon Geon)
20 눈 감아도(pop ver.) -이정아 (Noonkamado - Lee Jung Ah)

Other Songs :

Honey by Park Jin Young

*Big Credits To The Original Uploaders Of These Images! :salut: :cheers: :wub:
Last edited by jovi75 on Jul 28th, '08, 07:24, edited 2 times in total.

jovi75

Jovi's Next Review

Post by jovi75 » Jun 28th, '08, 05:44

Next Review - Before & After Plastic Surgery Clinic :cheers: :wub:

jovi75

Before And After: Plastic Surgery Clinic

Post by jovi75 » Jul 28th, '08, 06:35

BEFORE AND AFTER: PLASTIC SURGERY CLINIC
Review:
They say beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. Well not anymore if you know most of them are made from plastic. Okay! Kidding! This is a drama that connects you in the world of plastic surgeries and the problems within it. It contains some romance, the pressure of life and humourous scenes as well. Here's the sypnosis of the drama.

Han Geon Soo is the young clinic owner who tries to protect his clinic from being taken over by loan sharks. He tries his best to save the clinic when uncollected loans are passed on to him after his father’s sudden death.

Choi Yong Woo is a talented doctor who joins the clinic to return his thanks to Geon Soo’s father. Yong Woo is someone that often gets into arguments with patients who want to undergo unnecessary plastic surgery.

Yoon Ki Nam is the nurse who forms a love triangle between the two men.

Yoon Seo Jin is the manager who obtained her perfect beauty through plastic surgery.

To be completely honest, I have no problem with all those surgeries scenes at all but what's disturbing me was the childish behaviour from the main hero (Han Geon Soo).and also the main heroine (Yoon Ki Nam).

The hero was completely childish although he do have that charming look among his patients. The more I think of it, the script was horrible for him!

The heroine although remains cute, adorable but I can't stand watching her childish behaviour most of the time. To add matter worst, she can't even decide who she really wants.

I think their manager (Yoon Seo Jin) was quite good in her role. At least she's the only one that I wouldn't want to criticise much. She shows some maturity in the drama.

The supporting actors and actresses are just so so in their respective roles but still overall the storyline (other than those surgeries scenes) are rubbish. It just doesn't fit me and yes I was bored to the death!

The ending was very typical and you still can't figure out who the heroine chooses! The actors and actresses tried to make the drama turning into some comedy but overall I think they simply overdone it with their childish behaviour and oh yes, even those loan sharks too.

The drama would be fit for audience above 18 years old and would love to venture into the world of reality and that is plastic surgeries. However the OST are good. At least 6 - 8 songs are listenable if not all. :glare: :cry: :-( :blink :| :scratch: :whistling: :cussing:

Rating:
1.7 out of 5 Image

1.0 - 1.9
Horrible and never repeat watching it plus forget about it once watched.Don't recommend to the people that watched korean dramas or you will change their life forever. :crazy: :goggle: :x :pale: :scratch:

JOVI'S SPECIAL GIFT
EXCLUSIVE DISCOVERY

Before And After: Plastic Surgery Clinic MV #1

Before And After: Plastic Surgery Clinic MV #2

Before And After: Plastic Surgery Clinic MV #3

Before And After: Plastic Surgery Clinic MV #4

Before And After: Plastic Surgery Clinic MV #5

Before And After: Plastic Surgery Clinic MV #6

Before And After: Plastic Surgery Clinic MV #7

Before And After: Plastic Surgery Clinic MV #8

Before And After: Plastic Surgery Clinic MV #9

Before And After: Plastic Surgery Clinic MV #10

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/bna/index.html
Last edited by jovi75 on Jul 28th, '08, 07:29, edited 1 time in total.

jovi75

Before And After: Plastic Surgery Clinic Photos & Images

Post by jovi75 » Jul 28th, '08, 07:21

Before And After: Plastic Surgery Clinic OST

01 Ugly Man
02 You Are Beautiful
03 바라보기
04 야야야
05 Hey! Everybody
06 Oh! Doctor
07 Anything You Need
08 네가 있으면 좋겠다
09 너의 곁에서
10 Before And After
11 Change
12 Dream Girl

**Big Credits To The Original Uploaders Of These Images! :salut: :cheers: :wub:

jovi75

Jovi's Next Review

Post by jovi75 » Jul 28th, '08, 07:34

Next Review - Who Are You? :cheers: :wub:

smiley6yrl

Post by smiley6yrl » Jul 28th, '08, 07:37

try watching La Dolce Vita and The Last Scandal is with me. ;) who are you is another good drama.

jovi75

Hi

Post by jovi75 » Jul 28th, '08, 09:29

Thanks for your recommendation. In fact I'm done with Who Are You and currently watching xxxxxxxxxxxx but the delay on the review will be mainly on the process of making the music videos. Expect Who Are You music videos to be out soon!!! Remember to subscribe me on youtube.com! :salut: :wub: :P

jovi75

Who Are You?

Post by jovi75 » Aug 31st, '08, 08:40

Who Are You?
Review:
Ever wanted to tell your dad how you miss or love him so much? If you're in the mood for a romantic and an emotional drama, get ready for this! You'll realise that it's never too late to love someone until the day he/she left the world. Here's the sypnosis for the drama.

Cha Seung Hyo is an abandoned child who gets adopted in the United States and grows up to be a cold hearted person. Son Il Gun is a father who died, but he left things unfinished with his daughter. In order to make sure that his daughter is provided for he controls Seung Hyo’s body for three hours a day for 49 days. He buys his daughter the things he couldn’t do when he was alive with Seung Hyo’s money. Il Gun’s daughter, Young In, is a quick-tempered girl who meets Seung Hyo during her part-time job. At first she has a bad impression of him but she gradually starts to fall for the lonely Seung Hyo who is unable to open up to anyone else because of his bitter past.

The story had a great start and I doubt you will have any problem following it until the end. Interesting twist towards the end when the hero found out who was the culprit behind. Appreciate your parents while they are alive or you'll learn to regret for the rest of your life.

I think the hero was simply brilliant especially when it comes to emotional scenes and yet he can be funny from certain scenes. He doesn't overacting and I thought he's a good actor or perhaps one of the best.

The heroine was adorable and cute. What I see in her was her powerful crying scenes and she can also act funny. The only thing is that she's quite thin but that didn't affect her overall performance. Great performance.

The back up actors and actresses were okay and I must say I'm quite satisfied with their respective roles especially heroine's deceased father and his alive girlfriend. Quite touchy methinks.

This drama looks suitable for audience above 18 years old. Many great songs from the OST and you'll be addicted almost 100% songs in the album. :-) :O :D :lol 8) :pale: :thumleft:

Rating:
4.7 out of 5 Image

4.0 - 4.9

JOVI'S SPECIAL GIFT
EXCLUSIVE DISCOVERY

Who Are You? MV #1

Who Are You? MV #2

Who Are You? MV #3

Who Are You? MV #4

Who Are You? MV #5

Who Are You? MV #6

Who Are You? MV #7

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/whoru/

jovi75

Who Are You? Photos & Images

Post by jovi75 » Aug 31st, '08, 09:05

Who Are You? OST

01.Who are you - Kim Sang Heon
02.Cloud wind (feat. Han Jip) - Witches
03.Only once, my love - Lee Seung Hwan
04.Who Are You - Winterplay
05.Lullaby - Kim Sang Heon
06.You are the person who is crying - Woo Min Jin
07.You will remember - Loveholic
08.Miracle-like love - Lee Seung Hwan
09.Sorry - Kim Sang Heon
10.Longings - Corn photo studio
11.Merry go round - Han Jip
12.Miracle-like love (piano ver.) - Lee Seung Hwan
13.Thank you - Kim Sang Heon

**Big Credits To The Original Uploaders Of These Images!!! :salut: :wub: :cheers:

jovi75

Jovi's Next Review

Post by jovi75 » Aug 31st, '08, 09:28

Next Review: ON AIR :-) :cheers:

jovi75

On Air

Post by jovi75 » Sep 26th, '08, 17:32

ON AIR
Review:
Welcome to the real world of showbiz. A drama that tells the life of an actress, a manager, a director and a scriptwriter. While the drama mainly focus on the production of a drama named "ticket to the moon", romance blossoms while working together. Here's the sypnosis of the drama.

This drama is about the behind the scene in TV drama productions. It also portrays how the whole production team and performers complete a project in a tight schedule as well as how actors, actresses, and entertainment agencies handle rumors surrounding them.
Jang Ki Joon (Lee Bum Soo) used to be a top manager in the business but he went bankrupt as he couldn't compete with other powerful agencies. He was 'rescued' by Oh seung Ah ( Kim Ha Neul) a top star who agreed to join his agnecy after breaking off with her former one.
Lee Kyung Min (Park Yong Ha) was a drama PD who got his first chance at being a director. Seo Young Eun (Song Yoon Ah) is a much sought after script writer who was divorced and has a young son.

The story looks simple from the outside but complicated from the inside. I think what makes this story a little bit attractive would be some scenes located in Taiwan. Another scoring point for this drama would be a few scenes with some popular real life actors & actresses.

The main hero (director) played his role but I'm not sure is it me or others may think he;s quite lazy? Well maybe a director's job was like that. The 2nd leading hero looks more experience in his acting although there's no doubt his face may not look great like the main hero.

The leading heroine was simply childish but at certain scenes, she can be quite serious. The 2nd leading heroine plays her role very well. She's quite cool and can be funny too. You just gotta respect her role. She can be ignorance, cute, funny and serious. However I will give credits to both of the actresses on the crying scenes.

This drama would be best for mature audience. The OST was excellent. as almost all the tracks are listenable and worth buying. A good and something different drama. :-) :lol 8) :roll :|

Rating:
4.2 out of 5 Image

4.0 - 4.9

JOVI'S SPECIAL GIFT
EXCLUSIVE DISCOVERY

On Air MV #1

On Air MV #2

On Air MV #3

On Air MV #4

On Air MV #5

On Air MV #6

On Air MV #7

On Air MV #8

On Air MV #9

On Air MV #10

On Air MV #11

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://tv.sbs.co.kr/onair/

jovi75

On Air Photos & Images

Post by jovi75 » Sep 28th, '08, 07:35

On Air OST

OST 1

1. One Word - FT Island
2. Bad Love - Park Yong Ha
3. Shadow - Song Yoon Ah
4. Hearts Beat Are Not Stable - Im Tae Yong
5. Thankful to All People - Park Yong Ha
6. If.. - Naby
7. Heartbroken - Choi Hoon
8. Q
9. Dissolvent

OST 2

1. sum - Lee Bum Soo
2. Sky Love - Kim Ha Neul
3. nae ge geu run sa ram (Feat. Aman) - Cyndi
4. sarang eul hae yo (Bossanova Ver) - Choi Hoon
5. ha neul eul ga reu myuh
6. Rainbow Soap
7. doo ryuh oom ap eh suh
8. Think About You
9. ya ri ya - Han Ye Won

**Big Credits To The Original Uploaders Of These Images! :salut: :wub: :cheers:
Last edited by jovi75 on Sep 28th, '08, 07:48, edited 1 time in total.

jovi75

Jovi's Next Review

Post by jovi75 » Sep 28th, '08, 07:45

Next Review - Iljimae :cheers:

konaxis

Post by konaxis » Sep 28th, '08, 18:06

RAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! I LOVE YOU!

bernardtasia

Post by bernardtasia » Oct 31st, '08, 02:10

hey youre such a looser damn it it so

sorsordei

Post by sorsordei » Nov 4th, '08, 15:10

thanks jovi for all the pictures :D i love it

jovi75

Iljimae

Post by jovi75 » Nov 18th, '08, 10:29

ILJIMAE
Review:
A classic tale of an ancient hero. A drama that will keep the audience awake all the time waiting anxiously what will be the next thing? It is mix emotions of funny, thrilling, sadness and particularly anguish of remorse that require a combination of restitution, suffering of a young man towards the death of his family member. A drama to be remembered.
Here's the sypnosis of the drama.

Set during the Joseon Dynasty, Ryung acts as a useless gangster in the marketplace by day but at night he is a chivalrous robber who robs corrupt government officials to give to the poor. After each robbery he leaves behind a wooden branch from a plum tree at the site of the robbery to take responsibility for the robbery.

The poor citizens only know him as Iljimae. Bong Soon is a hilarious girl with good martial art skills and lives as a swindler. She only loves Ryung and sacrifices her whole life for him. Eun Chan is a doctor’s daughter and is good in nature and usually helps miserable people. She meets Iljimae once by chance, and their sweet love story begins.

However, her love puts Iljimae in a dangerous situation because an Imperial Guard also loves her.

Personally, I think the story is a brilliant one. You just can't get enough getting twisted episode after episode. The setup was almost to perfection while the overall storyline simply click with the actors and actresses.

The actor (hero) was so perfect in my honest opinion. He has the talent to act with so many various situation right from the comical to the sadness moment. Excellent choice of an actor for this drama.

The actress (heroine) was a humble one. She has a kind heart and always being very supportive to the poor and needed folks. She's pretty and played well in her role.

Both the second hero and heroine were excellent while the supporting actors and actresses were good in their respective roles. It really added more flair to the drama. A watchable drama that no one will be left dissapointed.

The drama would be best fit for all types of audience. The OST mostly musical but it does have a few selection of songs with singers. :-) :D :w00t: :thumleft: :thumright: :wub:

Rating:
5.0 Image

Assume this drama like the most precious thing you ever get and gain.Must buy and keep it on the best security place at your home.Talk bout this drama to all the people. :thumleft: :thumright: :cheers: :wub: :mrgreen: :D :lol :P

JOVI'S SPECIAL GIFT
EXCLUSIVE DISCOVERY

Iljimae MV #1

Iljimae MV #2

Iljimae MV #3

Iljimae MV #4

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://tv.sbs.co.kr/iljimae/

jovi75

Iljimae Photos & Images

Post by jovi75 » Nov 18th, '08, 11:11

Iljimae OST

01 외로운 발자국 (main Title)
02 화신 (花信) ㅣ박효신
03 매화
04 인연ㅣ웅산
05 붉은 그림자
06 운명에 외치다ㅣ배기성 (캔)
07 어둠의 늪
08 의적 일지매
09 은행나무 언덕ㅣ유열
10 매화 (orch Ver.)
11 휘파람새
12 산촌별곡
13 외로운 발자국 (gtr Ver.)
14 운명의 맞수
15 회상 (원제: 아도니스)ㅣ놀이터
16 풋내기 사랑
17 어둠의 방랑자
18 보이지 않는 적
19 인연 (orch Ver.)
20 화신 (花信) (orch Ver.)

**Big Credits To The Original Uploader Of These Images! :salut: :wub: :cheers:
Last edited by jovi75 on Nov 18th, '08, 11:37, edited 1 time in total.

jovi75

Jovi's Next Review

Post by jovi75 » Nov 18th, '08, 11:35

Next Review - Bad Love :cheers:

majata

Post by majata » Dec 15th, '08, 10:32

could you do a review of the ff:
1. Beethoven Virus
2. Why Did You Come To My House
3. Tazza

jovi75

BAD LOVE

Post by jovi75 » Feb 12th, '09, 08:10

BAD LOVE
Review:
A bad bad love story. Well basically it was like a forbidden love. A love that should never exist in the first place but love is blind. This is a story of 3 individuals tangled in a game of love.
Here's the sypnosis of the drama.

Na In Jung struggles with her love between the rather cold and rebellious Yong Ki and a successful businessman, Soo Hwan. Kang Yong Ki is a pop culture artist. He was separated from his first love, Jo Ann, and still carries the wound that he suffered from their relationship. His half sister is Joo Ran who is married to Soo Hwan. Soo Hwan begins an affair with In Jung but he only has ambition for the CEO position of Yong Ki’s father’s company. Soon after he discovers that his ambition does not fill the emptiness that he has inside and realizes he needs In Jung. But In Jung and Yong Ki have already fallen in love with each other. Will In Jung go back to her first love or stay with Yong Ki?

I think this drama need to be categorised in the yawning section. It was quite a good beginning but nothing has improved since then. The storyline was not entertaining and looks draggy all the time.

The actor can act and I think he's the only reason why this drama deserves a tiny credit.

The actress was utter annoying. I think she got herself in a wrong role. She doesn't act well and it was a major letdown. I know it is supposed to be a sad drama but I just don't see anything great in her acting. Utter dull is the correct answer.

The supporting actors and actresses played their role but certain roles (in my opinion) was pointless.

The drama would best fit for mature audiences because the teenagers would prefer looking at other drama option. The only positive thing about this drama would be the OST. I love it but it's the story of the drama that matters most, right? :-) :-( :O :cry: :x :glare: :crazy: :goggle:

Rating:
2.4 out of 5 Image

2.0 - 2.9

JOVI'S SPECIAL GIFT
EXCLUSIVE DISCOVERY

Bad Love MV #1

Bad Love MV #2

Bad Love MV #3

Bad Love MV #4

Bad Love MV #5

Bad Love MV #6

Bad Love MV #7

Bad Love MV #8

Bad Love MV #9

Bad Love MV #10

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/badlove/index.html

jovi75

Bad Love Photos & Images

Post by jovi75 » Feb 12th, '09, 08:47

Bad Love OST

Bad Love Official OST CD 1 Track List

01. Prologue - Bad love
02. Heart is sad - TEI
03. Crying without words - T (Yoon MiRa)
04. Yearning and love is the same - Seo Young Eun
05. Erases from the heart - Kwon Sang Woo (not included)
06. You are the wind - Shin Hye Sung
07. The end inside your heart - Chi Min
08. Poison - Just
09. Ethereal waltz - Red Rain
10. The end inside your heart (Acoustic) - Two Some
11. Oh, my love - MAC

Bad Love Official OST CD 2 Track List

01. Incomplete Love (못된 사랑 Prologue) - Praha
02. Wound Of Mind (마음의 상처) - Mihail Shumskiy
03. 가슴에서 지워요 (Accordion Solo Ver.) - Evgeniy Baskakov
04. Love Of Loneliness (고독한 사랑) - Tigran Alumyan
05. A Tear Waltz (눈물의 왈츠) - Praha
06. 가슴이 슬퍼 (Orchestra Ver.)
07. Found Memory (즐거운 기억) - Praha
08. 가슴에서 지워요 (Flute Orchestra Ver.) - Zolotuhin
09. Severe Love (지독한 사랑) - Mihail Shumskiy
10. Incomplete Karma (나쁜 인연) - Stanislav Malishev
11. 그리움도 사랑 같아서 (A.Guitar Ver.) - 이성렬
12. Afraid Love (두려운 사랑)- Praha
13. A Tear Of Heart (가슴속에 눈물) - Praha
14. Non Same Love (불같은 사랑) - Praha & Tigran Alumyan

**Big Credits To The Original Uploader Of These Images! :salut: :wub: :cheers:
Last edited by jovi75 on Feb 12th, '09, 09:08, edited 1 time in total.

jovi75

Jovi's Next Review

Post by jovi75 » Feb 12th, '09, 08:55

Next Review - Beethoven Virus :cheers: