Any Ottawa Kdrama Lovers?

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
Haengsho

Any Ottawa Kdrama Lovers?

Post by Haengsho » Apr 5th, '14, 23:13

Hi :)
I'm a huge Kdrama addict who lives in Ottawa, sadly my friends aren't into it (crazy right?!?!) anyways, I was just looking for any awesome kdramas fans who just wanted to get to know each other and talk about kdramas or all things Korean lol :p

Yoon Ha Ni

Post by Yoon Ha Ni » Jul 6th, '14, 03:29

YES!! I'm an ultimate everything Korean lover!! MY friends also think I'm cray but thank god my sister loves kdramas too. I wasn't initially interested in dramas but one day on youtube, one video led to another and before I knew it I was watching boys over flowers and I fell in love. The language was a bit weird at first but then I found myself learning it slowly and even now my sister and I converse in Korean.

Haengsho

Post by Haengsho » Jul 6th, '14, 17:47

That's so funny! Everything you said is the same for me as well, except my sister has only watched a few dramas then she fell out of the loop. :( Being a full time Korea fanatic is the lifestyle to go! Boys over flowers was one of my first Kdramas that got me hooked too, aw the memories.

Yoon Ha Ni

Post by Yoon Ha Ni » Jul 9th, '14, 19:59

it was fate!! I actually can't wait till I go to Korea and see everything for myself. @haengsho..It would be super awesome to talk about kdramas and everything. My friends aren't into it either so i really only have my sister to talk to kdramas about. :-)

Haengsho

Post by Haengsho » Jul 10th, '14, 00:00

Same here! There's so much i want to do when i go to Korea since I first started watching kdramas i was like yep i'm going to live there end of story lol . I can give you my cell phone number or facebook so we can talk there it'll probably be easier :p

Yoon Ha Ni

Post by Yoon Ha Ni » Jul 10th, '14, 01:44

Yaahh! Don't post ur number here cuz there might be creeps.--. What's ur fb? What's ur profile pic so i know i have the right person;) haha.

Haengsho

Post by Haengsho » Jul 10th, '14, 02:09

My facebook is Ronna Elch and i have long black hair and red lipstick in my profile pic :p

Yoon Ha Ni

Post by Yoon Ha Ni » Jul 10th, '14, 02:18

I sent u a friend request. My name is Hodan Abdi. my profil pic is a camaro.

readorkable

Post by readorkable » Dec 1st, '14, 23:15

HI! I'm from Ottawa too! I'd love K-drama friends! I just got my sister to start watching it too!

Yoon Ha Ni

Post by Yoon Ha Ni » Dec 1st, '14, 23:38

Lol! It has been a while since I've been on this post! I'd also love more kdrama friends:)