The Official Clubbox Thread (Read 1st Post For Help!)

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
Anni®

Postby Anni® » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:53 pm

Hi guys! How're you doing?

I have a big problem with Clubbox, and I hope anyone can help me...

My Clubbox always downloads files on a low speed... Doesn't matter if I use Quick download to make it faster... Is always downloading slowly... And it's not like I'm downloading files uploaded a long time ago, I'm talking about new, fresh files...

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I really wish I could fix it... My internet conection is fine, I donwload on a high speed on torrent programs, etc... So, I don't know what to do to make it faster...
Is there something I need to do inside the options of Clubbox?

Thanks so much!

diekato

Postby diekato » Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:33 am

Hi guys ^^

I have a big problem. I'm using clubbox for a long time now and I had never problems with downloading but since 2 days I can't download anything from there. Always Error: 102 and something that my PC can't read pops up O.o I'm really confused. Maybe some one here can help me.

Thank you

Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Saragorn » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:37 pm

Has anyone gotten this message before?

I was trying to leave a comment in the box memo because the box went password protected, and it gave me this. It looks like it's asking for my real name and citizen ID number - which I don't have, not being a Korean citizen. I didn't sign up as a citizen, so I don't know why it thinks I suddenly am one now. I think the button on the right says "confirm next time," but I don't want it to come back, either. :/ What if I can only defer it once?

I clicked the link for the FAQ, and this is what it says about foreigners:

해외동포나 외국인 회원도 본인확인 조치를 받나요?

본인확인조치의무자가 제공하는 서비스 내의 게시판을 이용하고자 하는 자는 내외국인 상관없이 모두 본인확인을 해야 합니다.

본인확인 절차에 대한 문의는 [고객센터]로 문의 해주시기 바랍니다.

But...I don't know enough Korean to get this... I was able to find some sort of number it gave me for my overseas account, but I can't find what name I used... And now I think that's my "password retrieval code" or something... :/

Edit: I got a reply on Soompi about this, in case anyone else runs into this problem:

it just wants you to confirm your id, its part of the internet laws that came in several months back that require every commenter to have their ID displayed as part of a venture to stop net bullying.

you can keep deferring it every time the message comes up but i'm pretty sure it won't allow you to post comments until you prove your ID either through a passport or a photo id of some sort
Av - mitani; Banner - heechul_oppa

jamrani

Postby jamrani » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:29 am

i have a question, if you installed the clubbox application on two different computer and used the same login, will u get more mileage points

beanybeans

Postby beanybeans » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:32 pm

jamrani wrote:i have a question, if you installed the clubbox application on two different computer and used the same login, will u get more mileage points

I'm kind of in that situation and no, from what i've noticed, you do not get more mileage points.
~☆JORSubs☆~

Sesam

Postby Sesam » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:59 am

When I use the "http://www.goclubbox.co.kr/" search engine, I often get search results that point to "bomulbox.net" and a page where you can download and install a "bomulbox" client. If that some useful downloading application, or just some random spam?

coppler19091

Postby coppler19091 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:46 am

Hello everyone!
I just found out about clubbox, and I've been wanting to download files for days, but I keep on getting this http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww16 ... ure1-4.jpg
weird message when I try to download files.
I would appreciate any kind of help :]

Sesam

Postby Sesam » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:16 pm

Is the Clubbox download client supposed to save the queue/batch?. Every time I restart the client the download queue/list is empty :(

(Sorry for the stupid questions :P)

Spike1455

Postby Spike1455 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:32 pm

I seriously did not know that we were allowed too utter the word "ClubBox" on this site...

Thank god, now I can breathe a sigh of relief--and come out of the shadows!

Spike :study:

beanybeans

Postby beanybeans » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:39 pm

Sesam wrote:Is the Clubbox download client supposed to save the queue/batch?. Every time I restart the client the download queue/list is empty :(

Clubbox doesn't keep the queued files in the list if you close and then reopen the program. But as long as you don't delete the _CRCDATA_ and the _NEO_ files that are associated with the file you're downloading, clubbox will resume downloading where it left off. You just have to go and add the file back in to clubbox by clicking on the download link for the file. After you do that, it should detect those two file types i mentioned above for that specific file and resume downloading. After the download finishes, those two files merge into one or something and then you have the full file.
~☆JORSubs☆~

Sesam

Postby Sesam » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:03 am

beanybeans wrote:
Sesam wrote:Is the Clubbox download client supposed to save the queue/batch?. Every time I restart the client the download queue/list is empty :(

Clubbox doesn't keep the queued files in the list if you close and then reopen the program. But as long as you don't delete the _CRCDATA_ and the _NEO_ files that are associated with the file you're downloading, clubbox will resume downloading where it left off. You just have to go and add the file back in to clubbox by clicking on the download link for the file. After you do that, it should detect those two file types i mentioned above for that specific file and resume downloading. After the download finishes, those two files merge into one or something and then you have the full file.

Thanks, well then everything is working like it should :thumleft: (I'm a bit surprised though, I figured saving the queue would be an elementary feature for a download manager :lol )

jamrani

Postby jamrani » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:49 am

just wanted to know what are the benefits of having your own box. and what does the whole silver and gold box mean.

Sesam

Postby Sesam » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:19 pm

EDIT: Nevermind I'm blind as a bat, my question had already been answered just a few posts ago :lol
Last edited by Sesam on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

tanuki-san

Postby tanuki-san » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:43 pm

Anybody know what "error: 103" is?

noir_m

Postby noir_m » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:30 pm

beanybeans wrote:
awseder wrote:yeah it sucks, reminds me a little of stormy. hopefully they get the desired effect from it

anyone that could tell how to pm gachapin so i can get me links? have read there post, but doesn´t say how to pm on clubbox

Hmm, it looks like i can see gachapin's stuff again. I guess they must've changed the settings again.

So awseder, i take it you successfully joined gachapin's box by now?

For the PM thing, i think gachapin automatically sends PM notices to your account. Just click on the "My클럽박스" link near the top of the clubbox page.

sorry, i don't understand how can i send message to gachapin?

tabilove_aholic

help ?

Postby tabilove_aholic » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:53 am

can someone please help me ?
everytime i try to make a clubbox , this is what comes up when i click confirm :
http://tinypic.com/r/2hqt2mp/3

i get that when i use internet explorer + when i try on firefox , it sends me back to the top of the page .
nothing pops up ! idk wuh im doing wrong . i cant read korean so i dont know what it says so idk wuh i should be fixing .
can someone help me please ? ^^

purin83

Postby purin83 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:30 am

long time no see. Pardon me for my '1st post' here. I forgot my old account or it got deleted somehow. sigh. T.T

okay, back to my question!

Can 64-bit OS work with clubbox??? Because, I am going to get a new pc with 64-bit. But, I still worry about the compatibility of 64-bit with clubbox. I still want to use clubbox! hehe.

thanks a lot for your help!! ♥ HUGS.

waynewoei94

Postby waynewoei94 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:05 am

Ermm.. What should i type in the "Please write in detail what our rules are as well as how you are supposed to credit us." in http://www.red-pouch.com/xe/?mid=appli& ... BoardWrite?

chaos012

Postby chaos012 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:44 pm

Hi guys I need your help........... I already found a file when I search it via filedic. But when I click the file to download it`s just bring me to this page

http://box1.clubbox.co.kr:8037/app/down ... 1&from=OUT

I already have clubbox account. What should I do from there ? I`s confusing.

gillywater

Postby gillywater » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:47 am

Would also like to know the answer to Error 103!

Can open up clubbox and the download window, but once you click download, a box with Error 103 comes up.

dan_zc

Postby dan_zc » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:28 pm

Hello! Anybody know how can I fix error:103? I have windows vista ultimate 32 bits!
Thanks!

weixi90

Postby weixi90 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:10 pm

I want to download a variety show, but every time I click on the download button. I get this pop-up. What does this means?

Thanks in advance

zephline

Postby zephline » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:28 am

weixi90 wrote:Image

I want to download a variety show, but every time I click on the download button. I get this pop-up. What does this means?

Thanks in advance

yeah me too, got the same pop up. seems we must pay 500coin nowdays :cry:
but still i dont enough milage point to exchange that much.
any idea? :idea:

lucky_kiss

Postby lucky_kiss » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:17 am

zephline wrote:
weixi90 wrote:Image

Thanks in advance

yeah me too, got the same pop up. seems we must pay 500coin nowdays :cry:
but still i dont enough milage point to exchange that much.
any idea? :idea:

It means you need to pay in order to get the file & mostly this is only for Korean.
it just a matter of times before CB files becomes green files :-)
Please support & join us for more English subtitles to the upcoming K-Dramas Haru2subS

ldw_addict

Postby ldw_addict » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:25 am

beanybeans wrote:
Kimeera wrote:beanybeans, they didn't reply to my second application. :| And I DID state they're for personal use only. :/

Hmm, did you apply for the regular box and not for the level up one? If so, not sure why your application might be delayed again. Usually they do respond to all of the delayed/cancelled applications. You might just have to wait to see what the reason is for the 2nd one not going through. I actually went through a delayed process myself because i had asked them a question within my application which took a couple of days before i got a response to my question.

Hi there,

from this I've quote It's seem like my problem.
I was in delayed applications for 2 times and I couldn't see what they've said about my application so How can I do for this case? Can I apply again?
Thank you

buttrflikissr

Postby buttrflikissr » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:49 am

Did anybody tryout 2ndrive?
It is the download link with beta next to download / quick download.
It worked just fine end of August but when i tried to get it on my computer at college, the program wouldn't run .. as in the log in window is not visible...

sleepingbabo

Postby sleepingbabo » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:36 am

i rlly need help with this. its driving me nuts.

Everytime i try to download something from clubbox, i would get this popping up

http://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk17 ... titled.jpg

am i supposed to install it or not?
then i would get this after a few minute.

http://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk17 ... itled2.jpg

i dont know what to do. can anyone give me advice on how to fix this problem?

sungie

Postby sungie » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:48 pm

sleepingbabo wrote:i rlly need help with this. its driving me nuts.

Yes, you have to install it.

sleepingbabo

Postby sleepingbabo » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:37 am

sungie wrote:
sleepingbabo wrote:i rlly need help with this. its driving me nuts.

Yes, you have to install it.

ah thx for the advice ^^

shooqie

Gachapin previous PM post

Postby shooqie » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:10 pm

I'm totally cool about the PM system Gachapin sets for all the downloads...
but one thing that sucks was the 28 days limit clubbox put up for the PM function

Question:
...is there any possible way to get back the previous posts? :-(
will Gachapin kill me if I ask them to post an extra PM that link to only one TV show? :whistling:

Gomen, the korean writing is driving me crazy,
I can't just drag everything and translate 'em all at google! :crazy:

Angelxsakura

Postby Angelxsakura » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:35 am

Recently, I want to apply for level up in Gachapin Clubbox.
But it always says 권한이 없습니다 every time I want to write the application.
Is there something wrong with that? I don't understand korean at all :doh:
Does Gachapin still receive level up application now? :unsure:

kkyin

Postby kkyin » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:42 pm

how to write on the red-pouch board? I have been trying to submit the application on red-pouch.
(already set up the CB account and asked to join the gachapin box).
any help is appreciated

beanybeans

Postby beanybeans » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:35 pm

ldw_addict wrote:
beanybeans wrote:
Kimeera wrote:beanybeans, they didn't reply to my second application. :| And I DID state they're for personal use only. :/

Hmm, did you apply for the regular box and not for the level up one? If so, not sure why your application might be delayed again. Usually they do respond to all of the delayed/cancelled applications. You might just have to wait to see what the reason is for the 2nd one not going through. I actually went through a delayed process myself because i had asked them a question within my application which took a couple of days before i got a response to my question.

Hi there,

from this I've quote It's seem like my problem.
I was in delayed applications for 2 times and I couldn't see what they've said about my application so How can I do for this case? Can I apply again?
Thank you

Not sure if you've already resolved your problem, but after you submit your application at the red-pouch site, your application will eventually be moved over to the corresponding area: Approved, Delayed, Canceled. So you're aware that your application was delayed. When you're filling out the application, the form requires that you enter a password that you create at that moment. It's so that you can go back in and read their response to you since you have to put your email address into the form and they want to make it secure for you. I was delayed the first time i applied because i had asked a question. They didn't give me a response right away but i kept following up until i saw that someone had written me back (there was a little icon that indicated that). That might be the case with you. I'd go back in and find your two applications to see what they might've written versus applying again because you're obviously doing something that's not making them approve it in the first place.

shooqie wrote:I'm totally cool about the PM system Gachapin sets for all the downloads...
but one thing that sucks was the 28 days limit clubbox put up for the PM function

Question:
...is there any possible way to get back the previous posts? :-(
will Gachapin kill me if I ask them to post an extra PM that link to only one TV show? :whistling:

Gomen, the korean writing is driving me crazy,
I can't just drag everything and translate 'em all at google! :crazy:

Hmm, that was what i was wondering. So the PMs only stay around the "my clubbox" area for only 28 days before they fall off? Well, i noticed that sometimes Gachapin's files appear in the main clubbox area even though they're new. Then they eventually disappear and appear only in the PMs. Though today i've seen files that appear in both the main clubbox site and the PM. However, after that, it seems that Gachapin makes them visible and downloadable again in the main clubbox site after a couple of days or something. So i was thinking the PMs falling off wasn't too much of a problem after noticing all of that.

Though regarding Arashi files, i'm not sure about those since i never applied for the upgrade.

Angelxsakura wrote:Recently, I want to apply for level up in Gachapin Clubbox.

There doesn't seem to be any notices saying that they stopped doing the level up thing. Are you applying at the right times? Apparently they don't accept applications on the weekends any more and it's only from 10AM to 9PM Seoul time. I don't think you can actually submit an application during that time. I think they set it up to prevent you from being to send one in unless it's during those hours.

kkyin wrote:how to write on the red-pouch board? I have been trying to submit the application on red-pouch.
(already set up the CB account and asked to join the gachapin box).
any help is appreciated

There's a "Write" button near the bottom on the right in the "Application" area of the red-pouch site that you can click on in order to submit your application. No need for sign-ins/log-ins. But you can't submit unless it's during their hours of 10AM to 9PM Seoul time (excluding weekends i think).
~☆JORSubs☆~

kkyin

Postby kkyin » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:56 am

I click the write button in "the box application" page just now (2pm Korean time Tuesday Oct 13)
got a page tell me that i have "no permission" (권한이 없습니다)

Angelxsakura

Postby Angelxsakura » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:41 am

beanybeans wrote:
ldw_addict wrote:
beanybeans wrote:
Angelxsakura wrote:Recently, I want to apply for level up in Gachapin Clubbox.

There doesn't seem to be any notices saying that they stopped doing the level up thing. Are you applying at the right times? Apparently they don't accept applications on the weekends any more and it's only from 10AM to 9PM Seoul time. I don't think you can actually submit an application during that time. I think they set it up to prevent you from being to send one in unless it's during those hours.

I think I applying at the right time :-( I applied at around 6 PM in my local time which has only 2 hours difference with Seoul time and not at week end.
Today I have tried for application again at around 2 PM but it still said 권한이 없습니다
Here is the preview of the page: http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l223/ ... dpouch.jpg
I saw the last level up application approved is September 22nd and there is no application approved again after that. That's why I'm wondering wether she's still receiving level up application or not. :unsure:

beanybeans

Postby beanybeans » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:50 pm

kkyin wrote:I click the write button in "the box application" page just now (2pm Korean time Tuesday Oct 13)
got a page tell me that i have "no permission" (권한이 없습니다)

By the way, you can go to the upper right hand area and change the language over to English, if needed, to make it easier to navigate and read.

Angelxsakura wrote:I think I applying at the right time :-( I applied at around 6 PM in my local time which has only 2 hours difference with Seoul time and not at week end.
Today I have tried for application again at around 2 PM but it still said 권한이 없습니다
Here is the preview of the page: http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l223/ ... dpouch.jpg
I saw the last level up application approved is September 22nd and there is no application approved again after that. That's why I'm wondering wether she's still receiving level up application or not. :unsure:

To answer the both of you (ie, kkyin and Angelxsakura), i did notice that the latest set of applications were filled out back near the end of September. But yeah, you're probably right, Angelxsakura, that Gachapin probably hasn't been accepting/approving/denying applications in general since that time. I mean, they haven't even cleared out the ones that are still pending and are just in "application" mode. So maybe they've kind of put a stop to it at the moment. I don't see any notices at red-pouch or Gachapin's clubbox saying that they're temporarily not accepting applications. So not really sure what's going on. Anyway, when they do allow it again, normally you're able to just click on the "Write" button and fill out the application and submit it without encountering the "you do not have permission" message (as long as you do it within their specified hours).
~☆JORSubs☆~

Angelxsakura

Postby Angelxsakura » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:12 am

beanybeans wrote:
Angelxsakura wrote:I think I applying at the right time :-( I applied at around 6 PM in my local time which has only 2 hours difference with Seoul time and not at week end.

To answer the both of you (ie, kkyin and Angelxsakura), i did notice that the latest set of applications were filled out back near the end of September. But yeah, you're probably right, Angelxsakura, that Gachapin probably hasn't been accepting/approving/denying applications in general since that time. I mean, they haven't even cleared out the ones that are still pending and are just in "application" mode. So maybe they've kind of put a stop to it at the moment. I don't see any notices at red-pouch or Gachapin's clubbox saying that they're temporarily not accepting applications. So not really sure what's going on. Anyway, when they do allow it again, normally you're able to just click on the "Write" button and fill out the application and submit it without encountering the "you do not have permission" message (as long as you do it within their specified hours).

I see.. I hope they will allow it again someday.. Gachapin CB is my best resource for Johnny's file ever :cry:
by the way, thanks for your explanation anyway, beanybeans! :lol

But if I'm not wrong, Gachapin open almost all file every weekend (except arashi file maybe). I have seen that twice on sunday at last 2 weeks..

lindy

Postby lindy » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:38 am

Hi, I am having problem getting CB to start. The file won't show in the CB box at all. It was working fine yesterday. Can anyone help? Thanks!

beanybeans

Postby beanybeans » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:55 pm

lindy wrote:Hi, I am having problem getting CB to start. The file won't show in the CB box at all. It was working fine yesterday. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Your problem is that clubbox is open but that no file gets added into the download queue right? I encounter that problem every now and then. I usually end up either clicking on the download button again to try to add the file back in or reinstalling the clubbox program. After reinstalling, it tends to work.
~☆JORSubs☆~

lindy

Postby lindy » Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:10 pm

Thanks beanybeans . I did that a few times but not working. I am going to let CB rest for a couple of days and see how it goes. If it still doesnt work, I may have to say bye bye to CB (already ISP provider is throttling CB - no guessing where I am from). But thanks anyway. I will let you know in a couple of days!!! Have a great weekend![/quote]

Anni®

Postby Anni® » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:54 pm

Hi!

¿Does anyone know if Clubbox works with Windows 7?

charingyu

Postby charingyu » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:29 am

does anyone have a way to make clubbox work with Nod32? D:

lindy

Postby lindy » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:36 pm

Think this was posted earlier. Anyone found the answer to Error 103? Thanks!

replay062

Postby replay062 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:01 pm

피디박스, 클럽박스, 아프리카 서비스의 결제 경험이 없는 이용자에게는
첫 구매자 확인 후, 5GB 상품권을 보너스로 드립니다.
(단, 첫 구매 특별상품 1,000C 충전 시에는 제외)

what is it saying?

When i want to download something, it appear a window that have a clock that marks 10 to 12. Does anyone know what is that about? is it a promotion?

beanybeans

Postby beanybeans » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:42 am

replay062 wrote:피디박스, 클럽박스, 아프리카 서비스의 결제 경험이 없는 이용자에게는
첫 구매자 확인 후, 5GB 상품권을 보너스로 드립니다.
(단, 첫 구매 특별상품 1,000C 충전 시에는 제외)

what is it saying?

When i want to download something, it appear a window that have a clock that marks 10 to 12. Does anyone know what is that about? is it a promotion?

It looks like that promo will be ending on October 27th. I'm not exactly sure what the promo is about but it seems like they capped the regular download speed at about 20-something during this period. At least that's what it seems like. That slow download speed is killer for really big files. :crazy:
~☆JORSubs☆~

silverstarylan

Postby silverstarylan » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:34 am

well i'm having this annoying problem about the donwload speed
at first when i started using clubbox it was quite easy for me though i dont know a bit of korean,the speed was about 50-55k consistently and i was happy about that
but recently the speed drops like hell to under 5k 0_______o
i dont know if it's my pc or the internet line or the clubbbox itself limiting the download speed
before in 1 day it could finish like 2,5gb but now it takes 3 days and i'm really upset with that
if someone had faced this thingy then plzzz help me
thanks alot!!!

beanybeans

Postby beanybeans » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:01 am

silverstarylan wrote:well i'm having this annoying problem about the donwload speed
at first when i started using clubbox it was quite easy for me though i dont know a bit of korean,the speed was about 50-55k consistently and i was happy about that
i dont know if it's my pc or the internet line or the clubbbox itself limiting the download speed
before in 1 day it could finish like 2,5gb but now it takes 3 days and i'm really upset with that
thanks alot!!!

Like i mentioned in the post right above yours, i think it has something to do with this promo thing. I'm gonna test out the speed on October 27th (or i guess the 28th since it seems to be running until the 27th) to see if the download speed goes back to normal. I have to say i'm relieved that it wasn't just me experiencing this problem. Anyway, i'm attributing it to that.
~☆JORSubs☆~

silverstarylan

Postby silverstarylan » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:00 pm

beanybeans wrote:
silverstarylan wrote:well i'm having this annoying problem about the donwload speed
thanks alot!!!

Like i mentioned in the post right above yours, i think it has something to do with this promo thing. I'm gonna test out the speed on October 27th (or i guess the 28th since it seems to be running until the 27th) to see if the download speed goes back to normal. I have to say i'm relieved that it wasn't just me experiencing this problem. Anyway, i'm attributing it to that.

oh my thanks a lot for replying, cb really getting on my nerve these days,and after a whole day at school i just wanna watch some movies but cb really piss me off with the snail speed
maybe ill try doing the same thing with you to make sure that everything but cb is fine ^^

beanybeans

Postby beanybeans » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:48 pm

silverstarylan wrote:oh my thanks a lot for replying, cb really getting on my nerve these days,and after a whole day at school i just wanna watch some movies but cb really piss me off with the snail speed
maybe ill try doing the same thing with you to make sure that everything but cb is fine ^^

Woohoo, the usual clubbox download speed is back. It must've been because of that promo thing that i had mentioned. I had seen a speed of some where in the 10kb/s range mentioned in the promo ad which is probably why it got capped even more. But that all ended on October 27th. :) It was definitely really frustrating since gogobox, which is usually really slow, was actually a little bit faster than clubbox. That's how slow clubbox was for me for the past couple of weeks. :roll
~☆JORSubs☆~

silverstarylan

Postby silverstarylan » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:52 am

beanybeans wrote:
silverstarylan wrote:oh my thanks a lot for replying, cb really getting on my nerve these days,and after a whole day at school i just wanna watch some movies but cb really piss me off with the snail speed

Woohoo, the usual clubbox download speed is back. It must've been because of that promo thing that i had mentioned. I had seen a speed of some where in the 10kb/s range mentioned in the promo ad which is probably why it got capped even more. But that all ended on October 27th. :) It was definitely really frustrating since gogobox, which is usually really slow, was actually a little bit faster than clubbox. That's how slow clubbox was for me for the past couple of weeks. :roll

mine is still the same! i checked this morning and its' still 7k,what's happening!?
there are still some files waiting to download,do i need to restart cb!? or is it my internet connection cuz i cant update my antivirus....omggggg -______________-

beanybeans

Postby beanybeans » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:58 am

silverstarylan wrote:mine is still the same! i checked this morning and its' still 7k,what's happening!?
there are still some files waiting to download,do i need to restart cb!? or is it my internet connection cuz i cant update my antivirus....omggggg -______________-

Really? Yeah, i would say just restart the whole thing and readd your files back into the queue. I originally had gogobox open instead of clubbox versus already having clubbox open with a file in the queue.
~☆JORSubs☆~

lindy

Postby lindy » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:08 am

beanybeans wrote:
silverstarylan wrote:mine is still the same! i checked this morning and its' still 7k,what's happening!?

Really? Yeah, i would say just restart the whole thing and readd your files back into the queue. I originally had gogobox open instead of clubbox versus already having clubbox open with a file in the queue.

I do think that the speed has come back a bit. At least for me. Not excellent but definitely better than before.

sweet0685t

Postby sweet0685t » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:36 am

hey guys
sorry but I didn't even know how to begin searching this huge thread for answer to my question
but to make things short, I left clubbox for a while and came back and now each page that I go to shows this message where the list of files are normally shown at?
Has clubbox changed somehow since I last downloaded from there?
What do I do now?
thanks

silverstarylan

Postby silverstarylan » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:56 pm

yayyyy,the normal speed is back!! i got home and rechecked and also restarted cb and it turned up as good enough as ever ^^
thanks a lot for your reply,at least to know that i'm not the only one facing the speed thingy ^^

beanybeans

Postby beanybeans » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:37 am

sweet0685t wrote:hey guys
sorry but I didn't even know how to begin searching this huge thread for answer to my question
but to make things short, I left clubbox for a while and came back and now each page that I go to shows this message where the list of files are normally shown at?

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/7550/47031054.jpg

Has clubbox changed somehow since I last downloaded from there?
What do I do now?
thanks

When i see that image, it's because the box has been deleted. Maybe because you've been away for a while, some of the clubbox sites that you were used to going to got deleted.

silverstarylan wrote:yayyyy,the normal speed is back!! i got home and rechecked and also restarted cb and it turned up as good enough as ever ^^
thanks a lot for your reply,at least to know that i'm not the only one facing the speed thingy ^^

No problem. I'm glad it's back to normal now. It was kind of annoying to have to redeem points just to download faster when normally i can deal with the usual clubbox download speed.
~☆JORSubs☆~

sweet0685t

Postby sweet0685t » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:42 am

beanybeans wrote:When i see that image, it's because the box has been deleted. Maybe because you've been away for a while, some of the clubbox sites that you were used to going to got deleted.

so I realized that if I were to opn the page with firefox, the file list shows up fine so the clubbox itself is still alive
but firefox wont let me download
what browser are you guys using?

itsArtemis

Postby itsArtemis » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:03 pm

beanybeans wrote:but firefox wont let me download

Clubbox only works with Internet Explorer.

beanybeans

Postby beanybeans » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:48 pm

sweet0685t wrote:so I realized that if I were to opn the page with firefox, the file list shows up fine so the clubbox itself is still alive
but firefox wont let me download

Like itsArtemis already mentioned, clubbox is compatible with IE and not Firefox. It's because it needs ActiveX to work. However, there is an add-on that you can install in Firefox where you can open Firefox tabs in IE. I have that add-on but i've never tried downloading from clubbox that way. I heard that it works but not always? I just figured it'd be better to use the actual IE browser instead.

BTW, does anyone know what the latest notices over at gachapin's clubbox say? I refreshed the clubbox page and all of the files are hidden now. Too bad there's no English translated notice.
~☆JORSubs☆~

ooijanice

Postby ooijanice » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:12 pm

I am using IE browser but I still cant download from clubbox.
Even with quick download it still wont budge.
So sad.... sigh.....

beanybeans

Postby beanybeans » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:25 am

ooijanice wrote:I am using IE browser but I still cant download from clubbox.
Even with quick download it still wont budge.
So sad.... sigh.....

So the file has been added to the queue but it just won't start downloading? It could be the file. Try another file and see if it works. That's what i had done and that's when i realized it's the file itself. I had tried to download a less than 10MB file a while ago but it never downloaded. Probably because it's really old.
~☆JORSubs☆~

lindy

Postby lindy » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:26 am

Beanybeans: Gachapin has decided to stop sharing files as someone has uploaded her files to yet another streaming site (Enppy, i think) and despite her requests for the files to be deleted, the said uploader has not done so. Sigh...a neverending story.

itsArtemis

Postby itsArtemis » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:47 am

lindy wrote:Beanybeans: Gachapin has decided to stop sharing files as someone has uploaded her files to yet another streaming site (Enppy, i think) and despite her requests for the files to be deleted, the said uploader has not done so. Sigh...a neverending story.

Thank you for writing this. I was wondering what happened - but figured that was the reason. Like you said - never ending story. :x

beanybeans

Postby beanybeans » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:24 pm

lindy wrote:Beanybeans: Gachapin has decided to stop sharing files as someone has uploaded her files to yet another streaming site (Enppy, i think) and despite her requests for the files to be deleted, the said uploader has not done so. Sigh...a neverending story.

Yeah, i kind of figured that was the case too. I saw a link in one of the notices and i tried to go there but it didn't work. I figured it was the link for the site that was uploading gachapin's files. Anyway, thanks for answering. Hopefully files will be shared again there.
~☆JORSubs☆~

replay062

Postby replay062 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:05 pm

what a pity! Gachapin was a really good source for all high quality videos in general.
Does anyone know another great source for arashi's videos?

serenityai

Postby serenityai » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:57 am

I saw at gachapin clubbox Greetings (at left).

I entered there but I couldn't read korean. When I try to write something at there, This window came.

I can't read this but maybe about gacapin files. If someone read this maybe It will help us for gachapin clubbox.

om369

Postby om369 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:05 pm

I would like to download "Kimcheed Radish Cubes" a past Korean drama in 2007 with Park Shin Hye the main girl from "Your Beautiful" in here she is one main characther you do not want to mis.

Can someone out there please upload this thank you.

sungie

Postby sungie » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:25 pm

om369 wrote:I would like to download "Kimcheed Radish Cubes" a past Korean drama in 2007 with Park Shin Hye the main girl from "Your Beautiful" in here she is one main characther you do not want to mis.

This is not a request thread.

You can dl it from CB: http://boxfile.co.kr/search.php?qstr=%B ... &x=20&y=18 (search engine is your friend)

silverstarylan

Postby silverstarylan » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:19 am

is it me or cb is slowing down AGAIN!!?! >:((

beanybeans

Postby beanybeans » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:16 am

silverstarylan wrote:is it me or cb is slowing down AGAIN!!?! >:((

A couple of days ago i tried to download something from one of the clubboxes and noticed that the speed was extremely slow but i decided to download a different file from another box to double check and the speed was normal. So it could just be that particular box or that file from that box that you're downloading from.
~☆JORSubs☆~

Jisa

Postby Jisa » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:53 pm

Hi everyone ^^
Anybody like with me?
When I click download in clubbox, clubbox setup in my win not work, it mean it’s open but it’s exit right away. And when I tried open it again, it will uninstall auto, have to install again, and still can’t use.
I don’t think problem in win 7, because I use win 7 since Oct, with Clubbox.
I think that clubbox may be have update your software for win 7, but I don’t know where I can download it. So, really have update?
Thanks for read ^^

kazu123

Postby kazu123 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:41 am

LOL, you guys underestimate the power of Google! :alcoholic:

knuts

Postby knuts » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:20 pm

om369 wrote:I would like to download "Kimcheed Radish Cubes" a past Korean drama in 2007 with Park Shin Hye the main girl from "Your Beautiful" in here she is one main characther you do not want to mis.

try
http://gogobox.com.tw/lovekoreastar

has lots of stuff (4 TB)
many Chinese subbed K-drama's

tagaydaet

Postby tagaydaet » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:53 am

PLEASE SEED EMPRESS CHUN CHU EPISODE 31 TO 40.ANYBODY WITH A GOOD HEART .MANY THANKS

ekalfwons

Postby ekalfwons » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:52 pm

Please help!
Anyone has the same problem?

It seems that there's a minimum upload before you can download?
... or something but i cannot be sure.

I tried several clubboxes but when the popup window appears with the files I want to download, there's no download button at the bottom like there should be.

Gah someone please tell me what's goin' on!~
I underlined it in blue!
Attachments
clubbox.JPG
clubbox.JPG (56.17 KiB) Viewed 8976 times

lindy

Postby lindy » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:27 am

Is anyone having problem accessing Clubbox site? I have tried many CBs and not able to access at all. Thanks!