The Official Clubbox Thread (Read 1st Post For Help!)

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
furransu
Posts: 4914
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:51 pm

Postby furransu » Sun May 24, 2009 2:46 am

hmm i could see the files, and i could click the 50kb/s download button and bring the file to the clubbox program..

the file is waiting to download atm.. does this mean i can download?

i have been a member in the box for quite a long time, not sure if i was removed or not.. i dont understand korean.. maybe it was just their clubbox having problem yesterday?>< not sure..

User avatar
beanybeans
Posts: 382
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:07 pm

Postby beanybeans » Sun May 24, 2009 2:57 am

furransu wrote:hmm i could see the files, and i could click the 50kb/s download button and bring the file to the clubbox program..

the file is waiting to download atm.. does this mean i can download?

i have been a member in the box for quite a long time, not sure if i was removed or not.. i dont understand korean.. maybe it was just their clubbox having problem yesterday?>< not sure..

I would think you'd be able to since you were able to just add the file to your clubbox program like that. After you add the file, i don't think they can prevent you from downloading it...only prevent you from being able to add it in the first place.

I was a member too before gachapin decided to close down the box. I remember when applying for the box that i had to click on the check mark to rejoin the box when before i was already a member.

Though like i said you weren't able to view the files at all when they first reopened the box. I'm thinking there's some kind of glitch or they might've messed up on something recently where now you can see the files without having to be a member.
~☆JORSubs☆~

Image

jxhide
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:39 am

Postby jxhide » Mon May 25, 2009 2:11 pm

Hi

I'm having trouble with applying to Gachapin.

When I try to write, it always give me this error
"You do not have permission to access"

What does this mean? How do I apply?

User avatar
beanybeans
Posts: 382
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:07 pm

Postby beanybeans » Mon May 25, 2009 2:36 pm

jxhide wrote:Hi

I'm having trouble with applying to Gachapin.

When I try to write, it always give me this error
"You do not have permission to access"

What does this mean? How do I apply?

Others were getting that too. I think they disable that feature if you don't apply within the specified time period which is stated here: http://www.red-pouch.com/xe/appli/7804. I think that's Korea time. Anyway, just try again later within that time period. It should eventually let you fill out an application.
~☆JORSubs☆~



Image

User avatar
shanishan
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:03 am

Postby shanishan » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:14 am

hello guys :-) i'm new to using clubbox and last week i was able to download a file from this certain box.. unfortunately, my computer was attack by a trojan and i wasn't able to turn on my computer so i have to reformat it and sadly all my files that i have downloaded have to be erased :cry: and now that i have fixed it, i went to this box and i can't seem to access it anymore... here's the screenshot:

Image


what is this "blind" thing? :-( is there still hope i can download files from this box?

User avatar
beanybeans
Posts: 382
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:07 pm

Postby beanybeans » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:05 am

shanishan wrote:hello guys :-) i'm new to using clubbox and last week i was able to download a file from this certain box.. unfortunately, my computer was attack by a trojan and i wasn't able to turn on my computer so i have to reformat it and sadly all my files that i have downloaded have to be erased :cry: and now that i have fixed it, i went to this box and i can't seem to access it anymore... here's the screenshot:

Image


what is this "blind" thing? :-( is there still hope i can download files from this box?

"Blind" thing? You mean not being able to see the characters correctly? Anyway, from what i've seen, that image is usually indicative of the box not being available because it was closed down or something. Did you get the right clubbox address?
~☆JORSubs☆~



Image

User avatar
shanishan
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:03 am

Postby shanishan » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:04 am

beanybeans wrote:"Blind" thing? You mean not being able to see the characters correctly? Anyway, from what i've seen, that image is usually indicative of the box not being available because it was closed down or something. Did you get the right clubbox address?


i got the "blind" thing from the google translation.. so that means the owner of the box closed it down? :cry: i think its the right clubbox address coz i got it from my clubbox favorite list. aww this is bad :cry:

thank you for your help beanybeans :salut:
Last edited by shanishan on Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

buttrflikissr
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:07 am

Postby buttrflikissr » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:08 pm

I'm a level-ed up member of gachapin... but i have no idea how to get to my inbox and find my arashi files like it says on redpouch... any help would be greatly appreciated since i tried clicking on random korean characters hoping to end up at the inbox..

User avatar
SunmiWonder
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:46 am
Location: In your closet...

Postby SunmiWonder » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:19 am

shanishan wrote:i got the "blind" thing from the google translation.. so that means the owner of the box closed it down? :cry: i think its the right clubbox address coz i got it from my clubbox favorite list. aw this is bad :cry:

thank you for your help beanybeans :salut:


Google gave you blind? Korean characters aren't shown on that screenshot. It means you don't have the korean language installed on your computer. Unless you install the language pack so that the letters are viewable, we won't be able to read what it says.

dawnjelly69
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:58 pm

error messages when trying to dl on clubbox...

Postby dawnjelly69 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:00 pm

i can't seem to download any file on clubbox..everytime i try i get the same error messages. first it says "access to (the file name) was denied" and then another error message comes up immediately after saying "can't download (the file name). because, can't open file." how can i fix this?? i would really appreciate any help!!

User avatar
docipain
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:25 am
Location: Germany

Postby docipain » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:14 am

I also have the problem since yesterday that the clubbox files just don't start to download.

I have tried to restart the computer but it didn't help.
fscagent.exe is on as well...
Wondering what the reasons could be because I actually never had problems with that.

Anyone knows possible reasons?

like...for example
- IP-matter ?
Image
Join Ryo Watch! Uchi is stalking there as well! ;D

rikasan
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:30 am

Postby rikasan » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:39 am

Can anybody tell me where and how I can download files that are credited to windp? I tried windjp clubbox but it's empty. Help please

ooijanice
Posts: 257
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 12:16 pm

Postby ooijanice » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:06 am

docipain wrote:I also have the problem since yesterday that the clubbox files just don't start to download.

I have tried to restart the computer but it didn't help.
fscagent.exe is on as well...
Wondering what the reasons could be because I actually never had problems with that.

Anyone knows possible reasons?

like...for example
- IP-matter ?


I had the same problem afew days back. But mircalously it started to move this morning. Slowly but surely. Huh.. maybe problem solved is I upgrade from IE6 to IE8. Some kind soul did mention this awhile back too.

Anyway best of luck to you. :-)

User avatar
beanybeans
Posts: 382
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:07 pm

Postby beanybeans » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:10 pm

rikasan wrote:Can anybody tell me where and how I can download files that are credited to windp? I tried windjp clubbox but it's empty. Help please

WindJP's clubbox is actually located at http://clubbox.co.kr/hikadomoto. But when you go to the clubbox, a password is required. However, if you look at the top of the clubbox page, they leave a note telling you to visit their other website: http://www.windjphika.net. When you go to that website, just click on the different days of the week located at the top and you'll see files that correspond to when they originally aired. The screencaps are hyperlinked to the actual clubbox download link for the particular file you want to download. In the end, no password is needed and they request that you don't ask for it either.
~☆JORSubs☆~



Image

rikasan
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:30 am

Postby rikasan » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:19 am

beanybeans wrote:WindJP's clubbox is actually located at http://clubbox.co.kr/hikadomoto. But when you go to the clubbox, a password is required. However, if you look at the top of the clubbox page, they leave a note telling you to visit their other website: http://www.windjphika.net. When you go to that website, just click on the different days of the week located at the top and you'll see files that correspond to when they originally aired. The screencaps are hyperlinked to the actual clubbox download link for the particular file you want to download. In the end, no password is needed and they request that you don't ask for it either.


Thank you for your reply
I tried http://www.windjphika.net. but I get this http://de.tinypic.com/r/a5l0qr/5

User avatar
beanybeans
Posts: 382
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:07 pm

Postby beanybeans » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:44 am

rikasan wrote:
beanybeans wrote:WindJP's clubbox is actually located at http://clubbox.co.kr/hikadomoto. But when you go to the clubbox, a password is required. However, if you look at the top of the clubbox page, they leave a note telling you to visit their other website: http://www.windjphika.net. When you go to that website, just click on the different days of the week located at the top and you'll see files that correspond to when they originally aired. The screencaps are hyperlinked to the actual clubbox download link for the particular file you want to download. In the end, no password is needed and they request that you don't ask for it either.


Thank you for your reply
I tried http://www.windjphika.net. but I get this http://de.tinypic.com/r/a5l0qr/5

Not sure why that is. I just went to the website and it works just fine.

Here are the direct links to the days of the week that i had mentioned earlier. See if you can view those pages:
Sunday: http://www.windjphika.net/sunday-main.html
Monday: http://www.windjphika.net/monday-main.html
Tuesday: http://www.windjphika.net./tuesday-main.html
Wednesday: http://www.windjphika.net./wednesday-main.html
Thursday: http://www.windjphika.net./thursday-main.html
Friday: http://www.windjphika.net./friday-main.html
Saturday: http://www.windjphika.net./saturday-main.html

The windjphika site is the only place where you can find the clubbox links for the WindJP files since their actual clubbox is inaccessible. So i'm not really sure what you can do if you can't access that site.
~☆JORSubs☆~



Image

pcs0325
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 2:26 pm

Postby pcs0325 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:10 am

I tried to set up an account as a foreigner and got a popup stating that accounts are only available to residents.

Is it still possible to create a new account on Clubbox?

rikasan
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:30 am

Postby rikasan » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:38 am

beanybeans wrote:
rikasan wrote:
beanybeans wrote:WindJP's clubbox is actually located at http://clubbox.co.kr/hikadomoto. But when you go to the clubbox, a password is required. However, if you look at the top of the clubbox page, they leave a note telling you to visit their other website: http://www.windjphika.net. When you go to that website, just click on the different days of the week located at the top and you'll see files that correspond to when they originally aired. The screencaps are hyperlinked to the actual clubbox download link for the particular file you want to download. In the end, no password is needed and they request that you don't ask for it either.


Thank you for your reply
I tried http://www.windjphika.net. but I get this http://de.tinypic.com/r/a5l0qr/5

Not sure why that is. I just went to the website and it works just fine.

Here are the direct links to the days of the week that i had mentioned earlier. See if you can view those pages:
Sunday: http://www.windjphika.net/sunday-main.html
Monday: http://www.windjphika.net/monday-main.html
Tuesday: http://www.windjphika.net./tuesday-main.html
Wednesday: http://www.windjphika.net./wednesday-main.html
Thursday: http://www.windjphika.net./thursday-main.html
Friday: http://www.windjphika.net./friday-main.html
Saturday: http://www.windjphika.net./saturday-main.html

The windjphika site is the only place where you can find the clubbox links for the WindJP files since their actual clubbox is inaccessible. So i'm not really sure what you can do if you can't access that site.


That didn't work either :-( I still get the same error
Such a pity. Well I guess I have to look somewhere for the files
Thanks for trying to help me. I really appreciate it :-)

furransu
Posts: 4914
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:51 pm

Postby furransu » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:23 pm

can anyone help me with something?

i have supposedly joined gachapin clubbox, and the clubbox page on top right says "furransu 님은 가입대기자입니다", does this mean i have joined or something? now i need to apply at red-pouch right?

thanks

User avatar
beanybeans
Posts: 382
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:07 pm

Postby beanybeans » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:42 pm

furransu wrote:can anyone help me with something?

i have supposedly joined gachapin clubbox, and the clubbox page on top right says "furransu 님은 가입대기자입니다", does this mean i have joined or something? now i need to apply at red-pouch right?

thanks

Oh i thought that you were able to view gachapin's box even though you hadn't applied yet. I thought that was you that i had mentioned that to. It just seems like even when i'm not signed in, i can still see their files though i never tried to download without signing in first.

Anyway, i thought that seeing your username just meant that you're signed in and so that's why you can you see your username up top.

You've definitely joined the box when you see this at the top right corner:
Image

The plus sign shows that you've joined the box. If there's a check mark there instead, then you haven't joined the box yet. If that's the case, then just click on the check mark and it'll take you to this page asking you if you want to join the box or something. I think there's only one button that you can click so click on that and that should be it.

After you've joined the box, then you can go apply at the red-pouch site.
~☆JORSubs☆~



Image

furransu
Posts: 4914
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:51 pm

Postby furransu » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:19 am

actually i dont see anything up there.. there was something but i clicked it before and now its gone xD

User avatar
beanybeans
Posts: 382
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:07 pm

Postby beanybeans » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:35 am

furransu wrote:actually i dont see anything up there.. there was something but i clicked it before and now its gone xD

Really? Every clubbox page that you go to should show you that part that i circled in red in the picture. When you go to clubbox.co.kr/gachapin, It's near the top of the page on the right, a little bit above the info you had copied in your other comment that has your username. You should either see a check mark or a plus sign. The plus sign means that you've already joined the box.
~☆JORSubs☆~



Image

furransu
Posts: 4914
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:51 pm

Postby furransu » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:23 am

i translated "가입대기자입니다." with google.. and it sorta means "waiting list" maybe i have joined and just waiting to be confirmed ^^

pre_historic94
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:16 pm

&#45784;&#51008; &#44032;&#51077;&#45824

Postby pre_historic94 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:02 am

furransu wrote:i translated "가입대기자입니다." with google.. and it sorta means "waiting list" maybe i have joined and just waiting to be confirmed ^^


I also had the same problem when i go to http://clubbox.co.kr/9260
I had waited for 3 weeks when i joined the box, but i still cant be a member of it.
It still says "prehistoric 님은 가입대기자입니다."
If anyone know how to solve this please help us.

Thanks

User avatar
beanybeans
Posts: 382
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:07 pm

Postby beanybeans » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:09 pm

furransu wrote:i translated "가입대기자입니다." with google.. and it sorta means "waiting list" maybe i have joined and just waiting to be confirmed ^^

Oh okay, if that's the case, then you should just go apply at the red-pouch site then. If there's something wrong with your application where it gets rejected, they tend to write a response. You can't read any of the other people's posts there but i can see that for all of the ones that do get rejected, there's a reply. I'm assuming it's the reason they give you for not being accepted.
~☆JORSubs☆~



Image

furransu
Posts: 4914
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:51 pm

Postby furransu » Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:04 am

i submitted my first one 2 days ago and got Delayed since they told me I haven't joined the clubbox.

but i submitted my re-repplication yesterday after actually joining and getting this message "가입대기자입니다" and now waiting hopefully it will be approved.

hijikata173
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:39 am

Postby hijikata173 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:50 am

I have some problems with clubbox : http://clubbox.co.kr/tamaxay
I've joined the clubbox then I have status look like " sachina 님은 준회원입니다 ".
After joined, i was able to download, but next 5,6 hours, i pressed "download" button, the pop-up appeared:
"파일에 대한 다운로드권한이 없습니다.
정회원 이상만 다운로드 하실 수 있습니다. "
And my status stiil "sachina 님은 준회원입니다 ".

I don't know why T_T Could somebody can help me, please?

Winkychan
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:25 pm
Location: France

Postby Winkychan » Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:15 pm

Hello everyone.

I have a question to ask. I'm trying to join http://clubbox.co.kr/arashion since it has controlled membership now (like gachapin did), I perfectly understood the rules specified, but I just don't know where this "sakusato board" is >< Would it be on PDBox, I know where the board is located, but I tried to click a little everywhere on the Clubbox page and didn't find it.
So if anyone would be able to tell me where I have to go, I would be really grateful! Thank you.

Makichan
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:42 pm

Postby Makichan » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:42 pm

So last night I was downloading a file from clubbox, and about halfway through I had an unrelated computer error (a problem with windows media player) and had to restart. So I paused my download and restarted the computer.

Once the computer came back on, I went back to the clubbox (Wind JP)I had been downloading from and selected the same file again so it would resume. The download window comes up, I select download, and then I get a notification asking if I want to install some NowStarter stuff. I assumed this was an update (I get asked to install stuff when I go to start downloads occationally) and said yes. Then I get this error message that says "NOTICE" and of course...it's all in Korean, and my system doesn't display Korean properly so I just got random jibberish characters. No download starts. I tried several other clubboxes and got the same thing. I uninstalled and reinstalled clubbox, still got the same message. Restarted my computer and tried again this morning and....still got the same message.

Any ideas? :(

lindy
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:30 am

Postby lindy » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:00 am

Hi, I have the same problem as Makichan above. Anybody else also facing same problem?

Makichan
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:42 pm

Postby Makichan » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:05 am

lindy - did it start happening to you after it tried to update?

I did all kinds of things - uninstalled and reinstalled a few times, cleared my cache on IE, temporarily disabled my firewall, nothing worked. I even went back to a system restore point before it happend and tried again, but as soon as that update goes to run and I hit install, the IE window closes out and I get that error message. If this is happening to other people, maybe it's a problem with the update?

lindy
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:30 am

Postby lindy » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:49 am

Makichan - yah, it happened after i did the update thingy but now everything appears fine. Can still download. Are you able to DL?

Makichan
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:42 pm

Postby Makichan » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:57 am

Nope, can'd download. If I click download, the pop up window comes up. Then I hit download again and instead of Clubbox coming up and loading the file, I just get an error.

shooqie
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:57 am

Postby shooqie » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:08 am

beanybeans wrote:Make sure you join the actual gachapin clubbox first....


I'm really sorry, but being lost in the Korean writings i got really dizzy.
I tried every link possible and it always leads me to utter despair... :cry:

I have clubbox account, but i never join other clubbox account
so, I'm quite dumbfounded when you mentioned "join the actual clubbox.."

your dedication in explaining clubbox inquiries have been a HUGE help to me so far
if it's okay with you, can u show me where to click 'join gachapin clubbox'?
or is there a link that shows the screenshot tutorial to 'join' other clubbox account?

m(_ _)m onegaishimasu~!
*sorry if i sounded like a very stupid-naive-clubbox member... :pale:

sion
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:08 am

Postby sion » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:28 am

Makichan wrote:Nope, can'd download. If I click download, the pop up window comes up. Then I hit download again and instead of Clubbox coming up and loading the file, I just get an error.

Got the exact same problem as you have, but managed to solve it by changing non-unicode program language to korean.Perhaps you should try this out and see if it works for you too.

Makichan
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:42 pm

Postby Makichan » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:54 pm

sion wrote:
Makichan wrote:Nope, can'd download. If I click download, the pop up window comes up. Then I hit download again and instead of Clubbox coming up and loading the file, I just get an error.

Got the exact same problem as you have, but managed to solve it by changing non-unicode program language to korean.Perhaps you should try this out and see if it works for you too.


Do you mean in Internet Explorer? Or somewhere else? If you mean somewhere else, would you mind explaining how to do that? Thanks for the suggestion!

sion
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:08 am

Postby sion » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:07 pm

Do you mean in Internet Explorer? Or somewhere else? If you mean somewhere else, would you mind explaining how to do that? Thanks for the suggestion!


Its at Control Panel, under Regional and Language Options click advanced tab and select the language, I am using XP though...

Chokorobo
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:12 am

Postby Chokorobo » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:12 pm

Makichan wrote:
sion wrote:
Makichan wrote:Nope, can'd download. If I click download, the pop up window comes up. Then I hit download again and instead of Clubbox coming up and loading the file, I just get an error.

Got the exact same problem as you have, but managed to solve it by changing non-unicode program language to korean.Perhaps you should try this out and see if it works for you too.


Do you mean in Internet Explorer? Or somewhere else? If you mean somewhere else, would you mind explaining how to do that? Thanks for the suggestion!


You need to change the language setting for non-unicode program on the control panel.
However this screws up every non-korean programs that you run on your computer.

So I tried to do this with the software called "AppLocale" which allows you to apply an appropriate language setting for individual application, but doing this on clubbox.exe and fscagent.exe didn't seem to work.

Any suggestions??

awseder
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 1:44 pm

Postby awseder » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:58 pm

i found an clubbox i would like to join, but can´t join or atleast can´t find the button

http://clubbox.co.kr/eversang2

anyone know what to do

User avatar
beanybeans
Posts: 382
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:07 pm

Postby beanybeans » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:00 pm

shooqie wrote:
beanybeans wrote:Make sure you join the actual gachapin clubbox first....


I'm really sorry, but being lost in the Korean writings i got really dizzy.
I tried every link possible and it always leads me to utter despair... :cry:

I have clubbox account, but i never join other clubbox account
so, I'm quite dumbfounded when you mentioned "join the actual clubbox.."

your dedication in explaining clubbox inquiries have been a HUGE help to me so far
if it's okay with you, can u show me where to click 'join gachapin clubbox'?
or is there a link that shows the screenshot tutorial to 'join' other clubbox account?

m(_ _)m onegaishimasu~!
*sorry if i sounded like a very stupid-naive-clubbox member... :pale:

No worries. It wasn't clear cut to me either when i was told to join some of the clubboxes in terms of how to go about actually joining.

There are some clubbox accounts that won't let you access their files until you actually join the box. And there are some that are more strict where they also require you to input a specific password to get into the clubbox. And then there are some that require you to be added as a member by the clubbox owner. Most clubboxes i've seen only require that you join the box.

To join a clubbox, go to the upper right hand corner and click on the check mark:
Image

Once you've joined the box, that check mark will turn into a plus sign:
Image

That's basically it for joining. But like i said, it depends on the clubbox itself meaning there might be more restrictions that you have to go through before you can actually access files.
~☆JORSubs☆~



Image

awseder
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 1:44 pm

Postby awseder » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:47 pm

what if there is no text at all there
Last edited by awseder on Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
beanybeans
Posts: 382
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:07 pm

Postby beanybeans » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:49 pm

awseder wrote:what if there is no mark at all anymore?]

You mean no check mark? Not sure. What do you actually see up in that right hand corner? There should either be a check mark or a plus sign.
~☆JORSubs☆~



Image

awseder
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 1:44 pm

Postby awseder » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:58 pm

here is screen shot
Image[/img]

it was there before and i clicked after that it disappeared like u can see on photo
Last edited by awseder on Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
beanybeans
Posts: 382
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:07 pm

Postby beanybeans » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:02 pm

awseder wrote:here is screen shot

Image

Okay that's weird. I'm looking at the page for gachapin's clubbox and i can see the plus sign for myself. That option is normally there. I don't know why yours isn't even appearing on your page. If it's not there, then you can't join the box. I don't know of another way to join the box.
~☆JORSubs☆~



Image

awseder
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 1:44 pm

Postby awseder » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:04 pm

it was there before and i clicked it and got a pop-up saying something
after that it disappeared like u can see on photo

User avatar
beanybeans
Posts: 382
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:07 pm

Postby beanybeans » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:07 pm

awseder wrote:it was there before and i clicked it and got a pop-up saying something
after that it disappeared like u can see on photo

Hmm, then it should've reappeared as a plus sign indicating that you've joined the box. So if you've already clicked on the check mark, then maybe you can go and apply to be a member of gachapin's box now assuming that you've actually joined the box. They'll let you know what's wrong with your application if you don't meet all the requirements.
~☆JORSubs☆~



Image

awseder
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 1:44 pm

Postby awseder » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:17 pm

okay i tried rebooting my pc and the i can see it it again, but when i clicked it i got a pop-up message saying "Box has failed to sign up. (3)"

User avatar
beanybeans
Posts: 382
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:07 pm

Postby beanybeans » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:24 pm

awseder wrote:okay i tried rebooting my pc and the i can see it it again, but when i clicked it i got a pop-up message saying "Box has failed to sign up. (3)"

Are you signed in to your clubbox account? I don't know why it would fail. And what did you see this time? A check mark?
~☆JORSubs☆~



Image

awseder
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 1:44 pm

Postby awseder » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:42 pm

i see a "v" mark and i clicked it, it asked me to log on and gave me the message from earlier

and if i log on before going to gachapins cb the text is gone again

this was on there red-pouch site uner application

Application will start at Mon ~Fri. 10:00 AM ~ Finish at 9:00 PM could this have something to do with it?

User avatar
beanybeans
Posts: 382
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:07 pm

Postby beanybeans » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:02 pm

awseder wrote:i see a "v" mark and i clicked it, it asked me to log on and gave me the message from earlier

and if i log on before going to gachapins cb the text is gone again

this was on there red-pouch site uner application

Application will start at Mon ~Fri. 10:00 AM ~ Finish at 9:00 PM could this have something to do with it?

Not really sure what might've happened. I was just thinking maybe you couldn't join the box because you weren't already logged in to your clubbox account.

What text are you referring to here: "and if i log on before going to gachapins cb the text is gone again"?

The application start time at the red-pouch site should have nothing to do with the actual clubbox itself. You can join the box any time but you wouldn't be able to view the files until you go through the application process at red-pouch. That time just means that's the only time they will let you submit an application for them to add you as a member. But before they can add you as a member, you have to join the clubbox first.
~☆JORSubs☆~



Image

awseder
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 1:44 pm

Postby awseder » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:10 pm

if i log in on cb mainpage and then go to gachapin it looks like this
Image

if i log in after pressing the "v" mark it looks like this
Image

awseder
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 1:44 pm

Postby awseder » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:15 pm

do any1 know where i can download utaban from, can´t join gachapin (get an error everytime i try) so wanted to hear if anyone know some?

awseder
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 1:44 pm

Postby awseder » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:54 pm

is there anyone that have been able to join gachapins clubbox, cuz been trying for 2 weeks now and keep getting error or the join mark disappears after i logged in.

anyone know what the problem might be?

loves_gone
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:05 am

Postby loves_gone » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:34 am

does anybody have 700mb My sister-in-law is 19 and 700mb Into the sun?
I couldn't find any links for these two dramas..

taiki3
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:55 am

Postby taiki3 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:41 am

I get this message when i try to download
http://dc146.4shared.com/img/118879620/ ... pg?sizeM=7
anyone know what it means?

User avatar
sungie
Posts: 585
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:00 pm
Contact:

Postby sungie » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:34 am

taiki3 wrote:I get this message when i try to download
http://dc146.4shared.com/img/118879620/ ... pg?sizeM=7
anyone know what it means?


You get that when you try to download something that is legally uploaded/shared. Since it's legal, you won't get it for free - you need to pay for it. You have no coupons (doesn't mean mileage points and those coupons) to download it.

Seeing that you are trying to get BBF episode, it's no wonder you get that message. When you search files (http://boxfile.co.kr/), if you see a picture of a leaf a before file name (like here - they're called as "green files"), it means the file is not available for free.

taiki3
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:55 am

Postby taiki3 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:37 am

Oh ok, thanks for the help :lol

Aestas
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:22 am

Postby Aestas » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:13 pm

hi all~ i hope someone can help me. i think i have the same problem as someone a couple pages back.

i can usually download from clubbox just fine, but the past couple days, when i try to download, i get this "notice" message. i click ok, and then nothing happens.

help?

Image

Anni®
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:06 pm

Postby Anni® » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:05 am

Hi guys! What's up!

I need help... I've been trying to join Gachapin box's Red Pouch (http://www.red-pouch.com/), but it's been impossible!
Whenever I click "JOIN" it takes me to the login page, and even though I keep clicking JOIN, it takes me back to the same place....
I thought this could be a general problem but I've seen applications with today's date... And I've followed all the instructions, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong...
I don't know what to do... HELP!
Any ideas??

Thanks!

User avatar
beanybeans
Posts: 382
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:07 pm

Postby beanybeans » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:30 pm

Anni® wrote:Hi guys! What's up!

I need help... I've been trying to join Gachapin box's Red Pouch (http://www.red-pouch.com/), but it's been impossible!
Whenever I click "JOIN" it takes me to the login page, and even though I keep clicking JOIN, it takes me back to the same place....
I thought this could be a general problem but I've seen applications with today's date... And I've followed all the instructions, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong...
I don't know what to do... HELP!
Any ideas??

Thanks!

You can find the answer in this response of mine that i'm copying and pasting here:

Just to make it easier, i think, you can just go here and see my response: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_14132_3930.htm. That's page 263 of the Clubbox help thread and you can scroll down to my May 20th response. Other people had asked the same question as you. Just start there and read all the responses since you might encounter other problems just like those people did.
~☆JORSubs☆~



Image

rikasan
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:30 am

Postby rikasan » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:06 pm

Aestas wrote:hi all~ i hope someone can help me. i think i have the same problem as someone a couple pages back.

i can usually download from clubbox just fine, but the past couple days, when i try to download, i get this "notice" message. i click ok, and then nothing happens.

help?

Image


I got that when I was running low on free space on my HD.
Did you make sure you have enough space to download the file?

Anni®
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:06 pm

Postby Anni® » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:50 am

beanybeans wrote:
Anni® wrote:Hi guys! What's up!

I need help... I've been trying to join Gachapin box's Red Pouch (http://www.red-pouch.com/), but it's been impossible!
Whenever I click "JOIN" it takes me to the login page, and even though I keep clicking JOIN, it takes me back to the same place....
I thought this could be a general problem but I've seen applications with today's date... And I've followed all the instructions, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong...
I don't know what to do... HELP!
Any ideas??

Thanks!

You can find the answer in this response of mine that i'm copying and pasting here:

Just to make it easier, i think, you can just go here and see my response: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_14132_3930.htm. That's page 263 of the Clubbox help thread and you can scroll down to my May 20th response. Other people had asked the same question as you. Just start there and read all the responses since you might encounter other problems just like those people did.


Thanks!! ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

trd555
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:07 am

Postby trd555 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:11 am

Now what's wrong with Gachapin? Where is all the files?

User avatar
sungie
Posts: 585
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:00 pm
Contact:

Postby sungie » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:14 am

Aestas wrote:hi all~ i hope someone can help me. i think i have the same problem as someone a couple pages back.

i can usually download from clubbox just fine, but the past couple days, when i try to download, i get this "notice" message. i click ok, and then nothing happens.

help?

Image


It's impossible to tell what that notice is about when the message is all gibberish. You should start from making software/browser (which one gives that message?) display Korean characters properly.

awseder
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 1:44 pm

Postby awseder » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:39 pm

trd555 wrote:Now what's wrong with Gachapin? Where is all the files?


qoute from red-pouch

Up until now there have been many incidents where our files, which are NOT TO BE SHARED, has been put up on public sites.
The biggest reason we are against file sharing is the sensitive issue of copyright issues within Japan.
At the moment there are still users within our clubbox that are redistributing our files.
Please understand that it is due to those people that it will become harder for everyone else to download our files.
From now on just like the upgraded members, ALL MEMBERS will receive the download links through the clubbox PM system.
If you have any problems with this method, you are free to leave our clubbox.
We will NOT BE accepting any questions or request.

i would like to know how you pm on clubbox in order to recieve the links. anyone know?

trd555
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:07 am

Postby trd555 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:30 am

awseder wrote:
trd555 wrote:Now what's wrong with Gachapin? Where is all the files?


qoute from red-pouch

Up until now there have been many incidents where our files, which are NOT TO BE SHARED, has been put up on public sites.
The biggest reason we are against file sharing is the sensitive issue of copyright issues within Japan.
At the moment there are still users within our clubbox that are redistributing our files.
Please understand that it is due to those people that it will become harder for everyone else to download our files.
From now on just like the upgraded members, ALL MEMBERS will receive the download links through the clubbox PM system.
If you have any problems with this method, you are free to leave our clubbox.
We will NOT BE accepting any questions or request.

i would like to know how you pm on clubbox in order to recieve the links. anyone know?



Now i know where the problem started, I've been reading thier comments, it's incredible!!! I would say the webmaster of this site is .... ugly? He doesn't delete this file even asked to do so. Why should we who follow gachapin's rule has to be in troble because of a single one person is selfish?

http://speedisback.heavenforum.com/08-0 ... f-t507.htm

awseder
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 1:44 pm

Postby awseder » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:19 am

yeah it sucks, reminds me a little of stormy. hopefully they get the desired effect from it

anyone that could tell how to pm gachapin so i can get me links? have read there post, but doesn´t say how to pm on clubbox

User avatar
beanybeans
Posts: 382
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:07 pm

Postby beanybeans » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:27 pm

awseder wrote:yeah it sucks, reminds me a little of stormy. hopefully they get the desired effect from it

anyone that could tell how to pm gachapin so i can get me links? have read there post, but doesn´t say how to pm on clubbox

Hmm, it looks like i can see gachapin's stuff again. I guess they must've changed the settings again.

So awseder, i take it you successfully joined gachapin's box by now?

For the PM thing, i think gachapin automatically sends PM notices to your account. Just click on the "My클럽박스" link near the top of the clubbox page.

Then when you're in your My클럽박스 part of your account, then go to the Image section. You can also click on that image and it'll take you to a section where you can read different messages. Just find the messages that correspond to gachapin's clubbox and click on the links that have paperclip symbols. Once you do that, you'll see files that gachapin PM'd to your account. You can directly download those files in those PMs.

I believe that's how you access Arashi files that gachapin uploads to her box. I never applied to upgrade to get Arashi files but that's what i'm thinking.

Hmm, the only problem i'm having is if i can't view gachapin's clubbox any more from the main page (even though it seems like it's back to normal again when i visited the page today), i don't know how to find older PMs/messages. Does anyone know how to view older messages or maybe you just can't do that? They seem to fall off after a while. It's much nicer if we can access all of the files whenever we get around to them.
Last edited by beanybeans on Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~☆JORSubs☆~



Image

awseder
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 1:44 pm

Postby awseder » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:50 pm

didn´t join yet, they keep wanting me to add more stuff to my application, but fingers crossed this time.

just wanted to get that cleared so that i didn´t have to worry about it when the time comes.

so thanks for it :salut: Beanybeans :salut:

engwabelethiel
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:55 pm

Cannot display clubbox webpages

Postby engwabelethiel » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:54 pm

Hi, just starting today in the morning, i wasn't able to load and clubbox webpages or login to clubbox, anyone else have similar problem? What it would do is say the webpage is loading and turn into a blank white page, then after trying to load the page for another while, it would say page cannot be displayed. For logging in to clubbox, when i type in my username and password then I click login, all it would do is freeze then i have to end task clubbox. Trying again gives me the same thing. I tried restarting my computer, it doesn't do anything. And i followed the tutorial for internet explorer settings from Jem and I never had problems before today. And when i click on diagnose connection problem, all it gives me is error on the bottom left hand corner and doesn't load the diagnosis for me. If anyone could help that would be great. Thanks in advance.

lindy
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:30 am

Postby lindy » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:25 pm

engwabelethiel: I too have the same problem as you. Cannot load any CB pages and even if loaded, cannot sign in. By any chance, you are not from Malaysia right? I thought the stupid internet provider in Malaysia has banned CB or what.

furransu
Posts: 4914
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:51 pm

Postby furransu » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:12 am

i havent been able to load any clubbox pages too

lindy
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:30 am

Postby lindy » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:27 am

furransu wrote:i havent been able to load any clubbox pages too


Try again. I have just managed to log in into one of the CBs. Good luck!

furransu
Posts: 4914
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:51 pm

Postby furransu » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:40 am


lindy
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:30 am

Postby lindy » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:48 am

furransu wrote:http://www.clubbox.co.kr/ is fine though

tried http://clubbox.co.kr/gachapin doesnt work


CB Gachapin worked last night (could be loaded but could not sign in). Try other CBs. I find that those which were fine last night are not accessible today. Just have to be patient and let them sort out the problems and since Gachapin send files through PM, may be you can check your PM for updates?


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest