The Official Clubbox Thread (Read 1st Post For Help!)

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
goygakgoy

clubbox...keep clicking

Postby goygakgoy » Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:12 am

Is it me or is it common for everybody to keep clicking on clubbox to download a file?? Sometimes, I click 10 times and nada. mostof the time, it's 2 to 5 clicks..but it's so annoying.

IS it me.. is there a way to fix this?? Do I have to use that clubbox popup do download?

Tony Tony Chopper

Postby Tony Tony Chopper » Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:05 am

goygakgoy...

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, then many people have this problem (of the popup freezing and the files not adding to the clubbox application) People have suggested various ways to get around it, the first is to hit Ctrl+n when the download screen appears, that works for some people but not for others.

What I do, is when the progress bar on the download screen has stopped moving, I right-click on the grey area at the bottom (next to the "activeX 수동설치" button) and choose "character encoding, more, western european (windows)" and it works for me every time..

hope this helps..

goygakgoy

Postby goygakgoy » Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:25 pm

hey thanks...i'll try it. I didn't think there was any hope, but i'm glad I can at least try something..

thanks again

goy

Tony Tony Chopper wrote:goygakgoy...

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, then many people have this problem (of the popup freezing and the files not adding to the clubbox application) People have suggested various ways to get around it, the first is to hit Ctrl+n when the download screen appears, that works for some people but not for others.

What I do, is when the progress bar on the download screen has stopped moving, I right-click on the grey area at the bottom (next to the "activeX 수동설치" button) and choose "character encoding, more, western european (windows)" and it works for me every time..

hope this helps..

Gheckt

Postby Gheckt » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:07 pm

I just have a quick question about clubbox (a year ago it worked fine for me...today...giving me so much trouble :D ). I can read korean...but...my browser can't (lol it's either in that krazy symbols or just simply in '???')...well that's not my problem...my problem is after going through hassle of getting clubbox to work (I got the problem where it asks you to install clubbox again when you just installed it [also that yes and no option doesn't pop up second time around], I solved this by pressing ctrl + n to get a new window with a url, clicky mouse on url and press enter...worked for me)..............well my quick question is I got stuff downloading and all (downloaded episode 6 of ms. kim rich adventure) but now the download is stuck (40percent of episode 7 of ms. kim rich adventure).......i tried to restart it in every possible way (pausing it and dling it, and also going bak to clubbox and klicking on the same dl)...ne ideas?

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby mangosteen » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:27 pm

Gheckt wrote:I just have a quick question about clubbox (a year ago it worked fine for me...today...giving me so much trouble :D ). I can read korean...but...my browser can't (lol it's either in that krazy symbols or just simply in '???')...well that's not my problem...my problem is after going through hassle of getting clubbox to work (I got the problem where it asks you to install clubbox again when you just installed it [also that yes and no option doesn't pop up second time around], I solved this by pressing ctrl + n to get a new window with a url, clicky mouse on url and press enter...worked for me)..............well my quick question is I got stuff downloading and all (downloaded episode 6 of ms. kim rich adventure) but now the download is stuck (40percent of episode 7 of ms. kim rich adventure).......i tried to restart it in every possible way (pausing it and dling it, and also going bak to clubbox and klicking on the same dl)...ne ideas?

Clubbox doesn't work properly sometimes. It may take a while for the file to start downloading again. Sometimes it took hours. Bare with it, or try again later.

AznDark

Clubbox download not moving

Postby AznDark » Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:43 pm

Ahhh i need help, i know how to use clubbox and i used it often, but rite now im stuck with a problem, i d/l sumthin and it goes to the clubbox as usual, but the thing is its always at 0kb now, nothing would start, i leave it for 1-2 hours, i come back and its still 0kb, so i restart my comp, try it next day, same thing happens, 0kb rate, so i go and try out other clubbox's and ..........same thing. its not my firewall cuz i allowed full access to clubbox and fscagent, all i can say it, it jus all of a sudden stopped d/ling. And ya one more thing, when i left 2 hours and came back to see if im d/ling yet, my upload speed was at full capacity when i checked my internet rates, turns out that clubbox was suckin my upload speed dry when im not d/ling anything or uploading anything to my box. ahhh ok i hope u guys can help me out thx man

oh btw i was tryin to d/l princes first love on various peoples clubbox's if any of u guys know for a fact that their clubbox works and has it please tell me so i can try to d/l.

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Clubbox download not moving

Postby MoerkJ » Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:11 pm

AznDark wrote:Ahhh i need help, i know how to use clubbox and i used it often, but rite now im stuck with a problem, i d/l sumthin and it goes to the clubbox as usual, but the thing is its always at 0kb now, nothing would start, i leave it for 1-2 hours, i come back and its still 0kb, so i restart my comp, try it next day, same thing happens, 0kb rate, so i go and try out other clubbox's and ..........same thing. its not my firewall cuz i allowed full access to clubbox and fscagent, all i can say it, it jus all of a sudden stopped d/ling. And ya one more thing, when i left 2 hours and came back to see if im d/ling yet, my upload speed was at full capacity when i checked my internet rates, turns out that clubbox was suckin my upload speed dry when im not d/ling anything or uploading anything to my box. ahhh ok i hope u guys can help me out thx man

oh btw i was tryin to d/l princes first love on various peoples clubbox's if any of u guys know for a fact that their clubbox works and has it please tell me so i can try to d/l.

This seems to happen to many ppl recently... :|

try to re-install the clubbox application files. (Remove them manually in your WINNT/system32 and let ActiveX automatically re-install them by visiting a clubbox site... see INSTRUCTION in 1st post). I noticed a lot of updating the last weeks. Btw, my clubbox client is version 2.0.3.13... Maybe you need an update. :unsure:
..:: ( Clubbox | Wiki | FAQ | IRC ) ::..

eB_Synergy

Postby eB_Synergy » Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:01 am

I've got trouble downloading from clubbox:
i've downloaded the program but im not sure how to download the files, when i think im clicking the right link in the pop-up window it just closes.
After i choose what to download and click on the download link the pop-up appears and i click on the middle button, then another opo-up appears telling me to download and install something. I wait for the window to close and for the program to start downloading my video but it doesnt
help would be appreciated
Thats what doesnt close...[/img]
Last edited by eB_Synergy on Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

bugsie

Postby bugsie » Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:07 am

if you have an antispyware software, or a firewall that has it's pop-up blocker enabled, try disabling ot for a while. :idea:
Confused? Go FAQ yourself!

Last edited by bugsie on Thu Jun 18, 2006 12:00 am; edited 998 times in total

eB_Synergy

Postby eB_Synergy » Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:18 am

i've disabled my anti-spyware things and firewall pop-up blockers but it still doesnt work..

bugsie

Postby bugsie » Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:46 am

is your browser allowing activeX control to run in your computer? maybe you should allow clubbox to run in your computer. based on the screenshot you showed us. but i'm just guessing, maybe someone who is good in korean can help you with this problem.
Confused? Go FAQ yourself!

Last edited by bugsie on Thu Jun 18, 2006 12:00 am; edited 998 times in total

Nataliasiew

Postby Nataliasiew » Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:25 pm

eB_Synergy wrote:I've got trouble downloading from clubbox:
i've downloaded the program but im not sure how to download the files, when i think im clicking the right link in the pop-up window it just closes.
After i choose what to download and click on the download link the pop-up appears and i click on the middle button, then another opo-up appears telling me to download and install something. I wait for the window to close and for the program to start downloading my video but it doesnt
help would be appreciated

Can anyone pls let me know where to find site(s) to download Hongkong and Taiwanese movies or dramas? Also is there a site where one can download Korean dramas dubbed in Mandarin cos i have tried n tried but watching with subs is total failure with me. Cant read mandarin but can understand mandarin (spoken). Thanks so much.
:roll
Thats what doesnt close...[/img]

JenBell

Clubbox IE tip that works!

Postby JenBell » Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:17 pm

Hello People,

OK, so I have been using clubbox to do some downloading. The thing is that sometimes the download will stop. I then have to restart the client, etc. Getting the software to start is hard enough itself but I found a way that works for me and my friends.

First of all I make sure its not running.

1. Go to box u want to download from. Login.
2. Onced logged in select ur downloads.
3. When u click the button to dowload it will open a new window.
4. U click to download and sometimes it will start and sometimes it will not.
5. I then click the old window to start the download again
6. This will open the download page in the second smaller window that was opened. It will be the same page again showing the downloads u have selected. Click the middle button again. If nothing happens just click the back button on ur mouse or ALT+LEFT arrow. Cycle back and fourth between the pages and it will start.
7. Been doing this several times and it always seems to work.
8. Even with Norton FW running. IE settings are all set to low. NIorton adblocking and span is still enabled. Active X is set to prompt, it never worked when set to it block.
9. Another thing, when clubbox stops downloading for whatever reason, just end task it it taskmanager. Go back the window that u selected the downloads and do the whole process again. U will resume ur download every single time. U do not have to keep installing and removing the software, I was doing this before, not anymore.
Also, the chance of it not resuming ur download using this method is very low.
Dont log out of the clubbox software as sometimes u will not be able to resume download.
10. I knew there was a way that would work everytime, finally found it.
11.....finally....never close the IE windows. Keep them open until u finish the downloads.

I hope this helps. Been using this method for a week and it works like a charm. I was getting pissed at the software but not anymore.

Let me know if this helps.

JenBell :P

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MoerkJ » Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:32 pm

there have been posted easier methods in the Clubbox thread. If the download doesn't get enqueued in your clubbox client then just right-click in the pop-up window and select any(!) encoding in the dialog. This will kick the ActiveX thingy into action.
So far I had no problems during download. Sometimes the download stops for some minutes or even hours. Just wait until it picks up. Obviously the clubbox/pdbox/nowcom servers are just overloaded and cannot serve all people outside Korea.

Sticky: The Official Clubbox Thread (Read 1st Post For Help!)

Silvestre
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Silvestre » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:13 am

one thing that i notice is that the software seems to be better and better each day...to resume is simple...just re-download one of the files you were previously downloading, and then the list comes back just like that...i think that's one of the improvements..it wasn' like that before...another thing is, sometimes i don't need to right-click and select code->korean by the last window anymore...but it doesn't happen too often...bout active-x, of course you must enable it cause the program runs through it...it basically uses IE's active-x to run...kinda like spyware :D, but this one we love so much :D

emugirl

Postby emugirl » Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:41 am

I got this message from someone with the username 'aacat'. Using a Korean-English dictionary, I could only decipher that the message was for people who had foreign accounts. Can someone translate this for me? Thanks in advance. ☆™해외,국내 국민을 위한 드라마,영화박스☆ 에서 시삽이 보낸 동보 쪽지 입니다.
해외,국민...시삽입니다. 회원여러분~즐거운 추석 보내세요...^^ 먹을거 너무 많다고 과식하지 마시고요....^^ btw...did anyone else get this message??

bone-doll
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: is clubbox a p2p?

Postby bone-doll » Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:45 am

zarbiey wrote:hi guys!

i use the office pc to download stuff since connection at home is just tooo darn slow (bad, i know :P)
so i am just wondering if clubbox is some type of p2p like kazaa or limewire or something?
because if it is, then i can't use it because the office prohibits using p2p because it eats up a lot of bandwidth...

if anyone can answer i'd really appreciate it, thanks so much!

I think someone mentioned before that while you have the application open, it'll upload as well as download. So technically, it would be considered a p2p program, but don't take my word on it. Someone with more knowledge will probably correct me. :lol

huyie
Fansub Admin
Fansub Admin

Postby huyie » Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:53 pm

Lowest wrote:Aye, so I think someone said, though I've never had any uploading whilst I've been downloading from CB, the files themselves come from the clubbox server so it's just a direct download so i'm not sure why it would upload anyway except for your information (if you have an account) :unsure:

actually the clubbox client has two parts to it. one part works by allowing you to download directly the clubbox server. however if the clubbox server is busy, it will try to divert it to the other part, which is the PDBOX part, also managed by Nowcom. in the client, there's something referred to as PDBOX BoxGame and it works by using people's upload bandwidth, if they have the file in their clubbox download folder. fscagent, clubbox's sister program when you install the program, is the culprit that uses your upload bandwidth if necessary. that's why they had the mileage point system to encourage users to leave their client on.

zarbiey

Postby zarbiey » Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:01 am

huyie wrote:
Lowest wrote:Aye, so I think someone said, though I've never had any uploading whilst I've been downloading from CB, the files themselves come from the clubbox server so it's just a direct download so i'm not sure why it would upload anyway except for your information (if you have an account) :unsure:

actually the clubbox client has two parts to it. one part works by allowing you to download directly the clubbox server. however if the clubbox server is busy, it will try to divert it to the other part, which is the PDBOX part, also managed by Nowcom. in the client, there's something referred to as PDBOX BoxGame and it works by using people's upload bandwidth, if they have the file in their clubbox download folder. fscagent, clubbox's sister program when you install the program, is the culprit that uses your upload bandwidth if necessary. that's why they had the mileage point system to encourage users to leave their client on.

thanks guys for answering :)
i use cb just to dl stuff.. and i don't have a cb dl folder like most of the peeps, can they still use my bandwidth? :blink :unsure:

mtlandis

Postby mtlandis » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:45 pm

seirin wrote:Heads up, I read there's an SBS and MBC ban on clubbox. They said if they find SBS or MBC files, they will freeze your account for 7 days on first warning and 21 days on second warning

According to posts on Clubbox Waves (http://com5.runboard.com/bclubbox)......
Start from september 14, 2005 all SBS programs, shows, dramas or any medias related to SBS are prohibited. It means we can't not share SBS medias anymore.

Therefore, we call all CB owners to remove your SBS medias links in order to respected the law imposed by SBS and for the safe of this forum.

Thanks for your comprehension.
posted ny ajune - head administrator

Gracie here's another CB Notice, but this time it's for " ALL " MBC shows, a friend sen't it to me.

Here's the notice for MBC Shows on CB's

안녕하세요...저작권 침해 목록 : MBC 방송물 일체(쇼/드라마/시사프로그램 등 제재일자 : 2005년 09월 30일, 위반사유 : 저작권 참해, 제재내용 : 1차주의, 블라인드(7) 일MBC 전부라는게좀......

Translation:

"Hello...the copyright violation list : all of MBC broadcastings (show, drama, current events etc) disciplinary/punishment actions will be on : year 2005 month 09 date 30, the cause : copyright violations, punishment : 1st warning, blind (7) from MBC

Note: 1st warning = CB blinded(suspended) for 7 days, 2nd warning CB blinded for 27 days.
posted by aishteru - clubbox owner

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby WroW » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:49 pm

That would be the end of clubbox, since KBS will soon follow.

I was just thinking. Isnt it possible to rename the files to somthing completely different and just let the people in the forums now what it really is. I would give it a try because even if they find out I would only be suspended for 7 days :D

JadedAngel

Postby JadedAngel » Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:24 pm

WroW wrote:That would be the end of clubbox, since KBS will soon follow.

I was just thinking. Isnt it possible to rename the files to somthing completely different and just let the people in the forums now what it really is. I would give it a try because even if they find out I would only be suspended for 7 days :D

That's a good idea. :lol But that would involve so much work giving everyone the "code" on what to look for.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby WroW » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:13 pm

JadedAngel wrote:

That's a good idea. :lol But that would involve so much work giving everyone the "code" on what to look for.

Well most people who have clubbox accounts also frequent on soompi or here on d-addicts. They would just write it for example in the clubbox thread.

JadedAngel

Postby JadedAngel » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:04 pm

WroW wrote:
JadedAngel wrote:

Well most people who have clubbox accounts also frequent on soompi or here on d-addicts. They would just write it for example in the clubbox thread.

Yeah, that's true. :lol I could see all the newbie posts with questions on it now.

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby mangosteen » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:48 pm

So we can't download dramas from clubbox anymore?

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby WroW » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:52 pm

I mean the worst part wouldnt be that we cant download the dramas since there is always bt. But latly there are so many fansubbers ,the number of fansubbers has increased because its so easy to get files from clubbox. Once Kdramas arent available on clubbox than we will get less subbed dramas.

Midnite84

Postby Midnite84 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:17 am

okay,,so it got band for sbs and ksb..wutsoever..but anyone know where i can dl "sad sonata a.k.a the sad love story" anywhere with hardsub???? please and thanks alot :unsure:

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby mangosteen » Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:37 pm

WroW wrote:I mean the worst part wouldnt be that we cant download the dramas since there is always bt. But latly there are so many fansubbers ,the number of fansubbers has increased because its so easy to get files from clubbox. Once Kdramas arent available on clubbox than we will get less subbed dramas.

I agree. There will be less subbers :-(

lorac
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby lorac » Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:25 pm

Anyone else exasperated with Clubbox? I find that the program is not very efficient. One can have it installed on the system, but it wants to install again! I've de-installed and re-installed countless times. What gives with this program? Case in point. I had 50% of an episode of Seo Dong Yo d/l last night, go back to japaneseguy today to finish but I could not get the file to load! Thought I'd try Touya's and had success, but the file is different ... back to square one 0%!

Are these issues due to connecting with the servers from such a long distance; do they put blocks on sites or files; is it the user's system; are they monitoring our usage to see just how much we will put up with to get these files! is it a test of endurance?

servantryforgood

Postby servantryforgood » Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:43 pm

i read a post in like, the 4th page or something that i always use now, since it works so well

1) when you see the file you want to download, copy the URL under the title
2) hit CTRL-N to open a new window and paste it into the address bar and click go
3) when it loads, click the middle button at the bottom [download]
4) when the next screen pops up, and if nothing happens...

dun dun dun

5) click GO [next to the address bar] again! and it'll work

it works for me every single time.

tozacchi

Postby tozacchi » Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:29 am

Hello all, I haven't been to clubox in awhile and noticed that the clubbox I frequent was no longer viewable (http://clubbox.co.kr/photoyun). I followed some of the screenshots posted here and I am now able to view the file list but still can't download and get this popup when I hit the download button.
Can someone help me with this translation and what I have to do to proceed?

Thanks!
Attachments
popup.gif
popup.gif (10.84 KiB) Viewed 2569 times

caryncyh

Postby caryncyh » Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:51 am

that means u can enter the clubbox but when u wanna download a particular file, u hit the download button and this comes up? hmm... u can actually try translating the korean words using Worldlingo (just go to a search engine and type worldlingo). not sure if it's the same with the one i got last time but if it is, it means that the file has been removed due to copyrights reason. then again, could be a different one so you can try translating it using worldlingo.

tozacchi

Postby tozacchi » Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:03 am

thanks caryncyh. I tried the translation but it didn't really make sense so i thought someone else ever had this popup as well. thanks for your suggestions.

myteddi

Postby myteddi » Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:17 am

I like to thank you also caryncyh for that tip, I am also having the same problem as tozacchi. Will try your suggestion.

I also noticed that you can get mileage points isn't it and if you exchange it with their coupon you can only use it now for a couple of days. And most of the time you haven't finished using the points in the coupon and it expires, so you only get to enjoy your fast download for a few days, when it fact it took you so long to accummulate those mileage points. :-(

This may be out of topic here but I do get also my clubbox links from here and soompi but lately I can't seem to connect to soompi website. Is it just my computer or is the site down? Sorry to ask this here but it is really a puzzle to me since I got back home from my travel.

caryncyh

Postby caryncyh » Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:14 pm

oh.. no problem at all.. :D soompi could be down.. if my memory serves me right (and i have the DORY syndrome which is memory loss), soompi is moving to a new server and it's down. last time i checked, the old database was still there but other than that, nothing is working. hope that helped.

i was in fact using the quick download coupon and my download speed did went up close to 100kbps but now, i am not sure what is wrong with the connection for it is very slow... i am just hoping someone could explain to me what is wrong or something..

it sucks when that happens.. u buy the quick download coupon and before u can fully utilize it, it has expired.. damn! right now, clubbox doesn't seem to be downloading, wondering if any of u guys have such a problem.. :crazy:

pdk001

Postby pdk001 » Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:20 pm

tozacchi wrote:Hello all, I haven't been to clubox in awhile and noticed that the clubbox I frequent was no longer viewable (http://clubbox.co.kr/photoyun). I followed some of the screenshots posted here and I am now able to view the file list but still can't download and get this popup when I hit the download button.

Thanks!

you dont have to permission
its allowed member only to get download them
so you need to have an account firstly, and sign in this club

tozacchi

Postby tozacchi » Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:39 pm

pdk001 wrote:
tozacchi wrote:Hello all, I haven't been to clubox in awhile and noticed that the clubbox I frequent was no longer viewable (http://clubbox.co.kr/photoyun). I followed some of the screenshots posted here and I am now able to view the file list but still can't download and get this popup when I hit the download button.

Thanks!

Hello pdk001. Thank you for your help. I have a clubbox account already. Would it be possible if you can tell me how I can sign in this club? Thanks for your time.

pdk001

Postby pdk001 » Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:50 pm

tozacchi wrote:
pdk001 wrote:

Thanks!

Hello pdk001. Thank you for your help. I have a clubbox account already. Would it be possible if you can tell me how I can sign in this club? Thanks for your time.

tell me where clubbox link you want, then i will tell you how to sign in with screenshot

caryncyh

Postby caryncyh » Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:16 am

to sign in, just go to the top part of the page and you'll see two empty spaces, the one on the left is your username and the one on the right is your password. then just click the white button next to the password. that's it, you're signed in and hopefully, you'll be able to download...

bad news for me, clubbox ain't downloading.. :cry:

tozacchi

Postby tozacchi » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:39 am

pdk001 wrote:tell me where clubbox link you want, then i will tell you how to sign in with screenshot

Thanks again pdk001! The clubbox is http://clubbox.co.kr/photoyun/. I can login using my login info to see the files but when I click the download button (The blue one) that popup come up. If you can help with screenshots that would be great! THANKS! :D

caryncyh wrote:to sign in, just go to the top part of the page and you'll see two empty spaces, the one on the left is your username and the one on the right is your password. then just click the white button next to the password. that's it, you're signed in and hopefully, you'll be able to download...

Thanks for the advice. I already know how to sign in using this method. After signing in, I can see all of the files but when I try to download, I get that popup you see on page 97 of this thread. Hopefully pdk001 can help with his screenshots. :-)

tozacchi

Postby tozacchi » Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:08 pm

tozacchi wrote:
pdk001 wrote:tell me where clubbox link you want, then i will tell you how to sign in with screenshot

Thanks again pdk001! The clubbox is http://clubbox.co.kr/photoyun/. I can login using my login info to see the files but when I click the download button (The blue one) that popup come up. If you can help with screenshots that would be great! THANKS! :D

pdk001, just wondering if you ever had the chance to take a look at this?

Can anyone downlod from this clubbox? It seems like you need to be a member of some sort. I joined the group and can view the files but still cannot download from it. It anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it! I attached the popup again just in case.

Thanks all!
Attachments
popup_849.gif
popup_849.gif (10.84 KiB) Viewed 2841 times

htk83

Clubbox message since few days

Postby htk83 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:17 pm

Hi everybody.

since a few days i always got a strange message which i've never had before. i'm not korean and don't understand korean either. so i need help please~~

as usual i logged in in my account on clubbox. and when i want to download i push on the '다운로드(저속)' but it apperead a strange message. i don't know what to do now. does anyone know what i have to do to download things?
Attachments
Unbenannt-1.gif
strange message
Unbenannt-1.gif (16.98 KiB) Viewed 2348 times

pdk001

Re: Clubbox message since few days

Postby pdk001 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:53 pm

htk83 wrote:Hi everybody.

since a few days i always got a strange message which i've never had before. i'm not korean and don't understand korean either. so i need help please~~

as usual i logged in in my account on clubbox. and when i want to download i push on the '다운로드(저속)' but it apperead a strange message. i don't know what to do now. does anyone know what i have to do to download things?

it means that you need to put password to download because movie, Korean drama and music are copyright(actually its illegal to upload them in clubbox) so eash clubbox's admin has a secrect box for safe but its not 100%
check your mail box and you can find the password in the mail if you are a member

htk83

Postby htk83 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:25 pm

pdk001 wrote:

it means that you need to put password to download because movie, Korean drama and music are copyright(actually its illegal to upload them in clubbox) so eash clubbox's admin has a secrect box for safe but its not 100%
check your mail box and you can find the password in the mail if you are a member

???
but i'm not uploading... i'm downloading...
i'm a member, but i can't see any mails with password or somethig like that.

pdk001

Postby pdk001 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:31 pm

htk83 wrote:
pdk001 wrote:

???
yea i know
sreenshot and upload your mail box

htk83

Postby htk83 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:39 pm

pdk001 wrote:
htk83 wrote:
pdk001 wrote:

???
yea i know

is that right?
Attachments
Unbenannt-1.gif
Unbenannt-1.gif (64.47 KiB) Viewed 2509 times

pdk001

Postby pdk001 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:45 pm

htk83 wrote:
pdk001 wrote:
htk83 wrote:
pdk001 wrote:

???
yea i know

is that right?

yea that's right
screenshot whole and what link do you want to download ?

htk83

Postby htk83 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:05 pm

pdk001 wrote:
htk83 wrote:
pdk001 wrote:
htk83 wrote:
pdk001 wrote:

???
yea i know

is that right?

yea that's right

what do you mean by 'what link do you want to download'? i always go to clubbox.co.kr/wangja

btw, there are a lots of mail inside. but old one. the problem is recent so i just sreenshot the newest one. otherwise it would be very long.
Attachments
Unbenannt-1.gif
Unbenannt-1.gif (73.73 KiB) Viewed 2500 times

pdk001

Postby pdk001 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:23 pm

pdk001 wrote:
htk83 wrote:
pdk001 wrote:
htk83 wrote:
pdk001 wrote:

???
yea i know

is that right?

yea that's right

password is 4748
if password is a wrong, then go here to http://cafe.naver.com/wangja.cafe(check red color)

htk83

Postby htk83 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:35 pm

pdk001 wrote:
pdk001 wrote:
htk83 wrote:
pdk001 wrote:
htk83 wrote:
pdk001 wrote:

???
yea i know

is that right?

yea that's right

password is 4748
if password is a wrong, then go here to http://cafe.naver.com/wangja.cafe(check red color)

hey thanks for your help!! thats right!!
how do you know that?

pdk001

Postby pdk001 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:38 pm

htk83 wrote:
pdk001 wrote:
pdk001 wrote:
htk83 wrote:
pdk001 wrote:
htk83 wrote:
pdk001 wrote:

???
yea i know

is that right?

yea that's right

password is 4748

how do you know that?

i just signed up at wangja's box and checked whole thing out and he posted how to know password

htk83

Postby htk83 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:45 pm

pdk001 wrote:
htk83 wrote:
pdk001 wrote:
pdk001 wrote:
htk83 wrote:
pdk001 wrote:
htk83 wrote:
pdk001 wrote:

???
yea i know

is that right?

yea that's right

password is 4748

how do you know that?

i just signed up at wangja's box and checked whole thing out and he posted how to know password

haha~~ how clever... i'm glad to have you ^^
anyway, thanks a lot

pdk001

Postby pdk001 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:51 pm

htk83 wrote:
pdk001 wrote:
htk83 wrote:
pdk001 wrote:
pdk001 wrote:
htk83 wrote:
pdk001 wrote:
htk83 wrote:
pdk001 wrote:

???
yea i know

is that right?

yea that's right

password is 4748

how do you know that?

haha~~ how clever... i'm glad to have you ^^
anyway, thanks a lot

no problem, post here if you have a problem any time
have a good day then i go bed soon

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby creidesca » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:08 am

[KBS] Seoul 1945 EP 2 High Quality
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca/87pb5

[KBS] Thank You Life/Gracias a la vida EP 2 High Quality
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca/4ipb5
ENG subs currently working on:
Family, to the Nth Power
Partners (Aibou) S12
C-dramas in need of transcribing of ENG subs.

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby creidesca » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:42 am

[KBS] How Are You, God/Hello, God EP 01 High Quality
from the PD of Oh! Pil-seung and Bong Soon-young & the writer of Oh! Pil-seung and Bong Soon-young, Hotelier, Glass Slippers/Shoes
starring Yoo Geon, Kim Ok Bin, Lee Jong Hyuk

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca/0g8c5

I really recommend you guys watch this, I fell in love w/ it after finishing the 1st ep!

Family, to the Nth Power

Partners (Aibou) S12

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby creidesca » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:44 am

[MBC] Sweet Spy EP 19 High Quality
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca/hk9c5

Family, to the Nth Power

Partners (Aibou) S12

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby creidesca » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:41 pm

steam.boy wrote:@creidesca

:thumright: Congratulations on getting GOLD!!! :thumleft:

thank you steam.boy and to all those who've been supporting my CB these past 8 months!

[KBS]How Are You, God/Hello, God EP 2 High Quality

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca/lwtc5

Family, to the Nth Power

Partners (Aibou) S12

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby creidesca » Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:01 am

[MBC] Sweet Spy Ep. 20 FINAL EPISODE High Quality

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca/8yvc5

Family, to the Nth Power

Partners (Aibou) S12

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby creidesca » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:21 pm

Devil Beside You EP 10 DVDrip 700mb High Quality

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca/bg1d5

I still need to find time to encode EP 8 again

Family, to the Nth Power

Partners (Aibou) S12

kwon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby kwon » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:34 pm

extrem3z wrote:hey guys, I was wondering how to use my clubbox points to buy faster dl speed. I have 6000 points and have no idea what to do to buy it.

Let me help you with some screenshots:

1) Click the button next to the red arrow:

2) Again, click the button next to the red arrow:

3) And another time, click the button next to the red arrow:

Note: I marked the button for you to buy a download certificate redeeming 5000 points, since you only have 6000 points to redeem.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

Kdramafan1

Postby Kdramafan1 » Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:26 am

um, does anybody know a tutorial that teaches me how to get a clubbox account? I know that Saki posted one on the 4th page but only the first picture is showing up and all the others are little white boxes with red X's in them...stupid stupid internet...So if you know of another one, pleaseeeeeee tell me =D thanks alot! and btw, to the person above me, Clubbox just introduced another style and is probably having trouble with the codes and stuff..just wait patiently :lol

sjg2005

Postby sjg2005 » Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:55 am

Kdramafan1 wrote:um, does anybody know a tutorial that teaches me how to get a clubbox account? I know that Saki posted one on the 4th page but only the first picture is showing up and all the others are little white boxes with red X's in them...stupid stupid internet...So if you know of another one, pleaseeeeeee tell me =D thanks alot! and btw, to the person above me, Clubbox just introduced another style and is probably having trouble with the codes and stuff..just wait patiently :lol

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=566 <-- this is from the same forum, but i got mine working with this tutorial.

ooo btw, http://clubbox.co.kr/sjg2005 <-- heres my clubbox, i just added King Kong & Narnia and kmovie Cello, have a look round :) I can upload around 300kbs so i'll have new things pretty much everyday...nearly

Kdramafan1

Postby Kdramafan1 » Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:49 am

sjg2005 wrote:
Kdramafan1 wrote:um, does anybody know a tutorial that teaches me how to get a clubbox account? I know that Saki posted one on the 4th page but only the first picture is showing up and all the others are little white boxes with red X's in them...stupid stupid internet...So if you know of another one, pleaseeeeeee tell me =D thanks alot! and btw, to the person above me, Clubbox just introduced another style and is probably having trouble with the codes and stuff..just wait patiently :lol

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=566 <-- this is from the same forum, but i got mine working with this tutorial.

ooo btw, http://clubbox.co.kr/sjg2005 <-- heres my clubbox, i just added King Kong & Narnia and kmovie Cello, have a look round :) I can upload around 300kbs so i'll have new things pretty much everyday...nearly

koooooool! King Kong..as in the new movie directed by Peter Jackson?! =D so, does anybody else have the same problem as me now? I know 2 ppl on d-addicts have the problem on clubbox with it keep on pausing by itself..BUT NOT EVERYBODY HAS THIS PROBLEM!! WHY ARE WE THE UNLUCKY ONES?!??!!! :cry:

Shizuru

Postby Shizuru » Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:09 am

Clubbox seems to be working fine for me, a bit slow but no pausing problems.
Maybe you guys should check the download configuration to make sure that it is not configure to skip downloading over 10 minutes of inactivity.

~shinigami~

Postby ~shinigami~ » Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:16 am

Shizuru wrote:Clubbox seems to be working fine for me, a bit slow but no pausing problems.

I have no pausing problem either but clubbox seems to be really so to actually start downloading lately.

Shizuru

Postby Shizuru » Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:20 am

~shinigami~ wrote:
Shizuru wrote:Clubbox seems to be working fine for me, a bit slow but no pausing problems.

I have no pausing problem either but clubbox seems to be really so to actually start downloading lately.

my speed problem not that bad, faster then BT actually.

shizoeke

page can't display

Postby shizoeke » Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:31 am

i have a problem with clubbox...i just can open the main page only..if i click anything..it will go to page can't display. :scratch: ..i want to download so badly. :| ...or it is my university block that website huh :unsure: ??pleeeezz help me!

~shinigami~

Postby ~shinigami~ » Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:54 am

Shizuru wrote:my speed problem not that bad, faster then BT actually.

Really? BT is the best for me unless it's poorly seeded. I still love clubbox though because you can find lot of things that are kinda rare.

Shizuru

Re: page can't display

Postby Shizuru » Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:57 am

shizoeke wrote:i have a problem with clubbox...i just can open the main page only..if i click anything..it will go to page can't display. :scratch: ..i want to download so badly. :| ...or it is my university block that website huh :unsure: ??pleeeezz help me!

What browser did you used? clubox can only be use on IE.

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Gi-Ma-Mi » Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:10 am

Kdramafan1 wrote:
sjg2005 wrote:

koooooool! King Kong..as in the new movie directed by Peter Jackson?! =D so, does anybody else have the same problem as me now? I know 2 ppl on d-addicts have the problem on clubbox with it keep on pausing by itself..BUT NOT EVERYBODY HAS THIS PROBLEM!! WHY ARE WE THE UNLUCKY ONES?!??!!! :cry:

pausing problem is not that big deal, i had that problem too, what you can do is delete it from your list, go back to its clubbox and start to dl it again, keep doing that 'til it works

Kdramafan1

Postby Kdramafan1 » Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:17 am

Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:
Kdramafan1 wrote:
sjg2005 wrote:

pausing problem is not that big deal, i had that problem too, what you can do is delete it from your list, go back to its clubbox and start to dl it again, keep doing that 'til it works

Ive tried that sooo many times already..it still wont work :cry:

Kdramafan1

Postby Kdramafan1 » Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:31 am

Maybe you guys should check the download configuration to make sure that it is not configure to skip downloading over 10 minutes of inactivity.

Thanks, thats a great idea..but it didnt work even if i closed clubbox and opened again....maybe i should restart my computer, but i cant right now because my friend, apparently, forced me to download Maple Story...><"

Kdramafan1

Postby Kdramafan1 » Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:37 am

Also, is it because of slow internet? I have a pretty slow cable connection....but it worked before!

So on the TOP, where there is supposed to be an advertisign banner, mine says ACTION CANCELED, just like when u want to go to some webpage but you click STOP and it will come out. WHAT SHOULD I DO?? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I really want to continue downloading :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

wildxheart

Postby wildxheart » Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:41 am

is it just me or is it really downloading at a really slow rate?? 11KB/S!!?! it's taking forever. seems like it isn't even downloading... and the quick download is even slower. this is weird. :unsure: :faint:

Shizuru

Postby Shizuru » Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:47 am

wildxheart wrote:is it just me or is it really downloading at a really slow rate?? 11KB/S!!?! it's taking forever. seems like it isn't even downloading... and the quick download is even slower. this is weird. :unsure: :faint:

Thats normal. I sometime got that kind of speed but it normally pick up eventually.