Korean Drama OST Sheet Music or MIDI Needed

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
CriticalMass048

Korean Drama OST Sheet Music or MIDI Needed

Post by CriticalMass048 » May 12th, '12, 00:28

(This was originally posted a few days ago, but I can't seem to find it, so it might have been deleted. If so, I would appreciate it if someone explains why so that I won't keep making the same mistake again)

I'm sure this topic has been covered before, as I've seen the topic covered on several Google searches, but nothing recent.

My wife is getting a brand new piano, and she is _dying_ to get her hands on some sheet music from K-Dramas we've watched. NO LUCK!

There is a website I found which can convert MIDI to sheet music, but it seems that the big problem lies in converting the WAV or MP3 from the OSTs to MIDI -- they sound like garbage (or else I'm not doing a good job)!

I know the one at the top of her list is "Baker KIng, Kim Tak Gu", and I found one song on YouTube that someone transcribed personally, and posted the sheet music. Other than that, I'm lost.

She would also really love the song by Kim Ji Young in "Please Marry Me" (

Even if we have to buy the sheet music, as long as I can find it, it's no problem! Any help at all would be really appreciated!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 12th, '12, 06:21

You're posting this in Kdrama discussion section, and this topic is clearly not one of those.

Try contacting company releasing the OSTs or composers.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » May 12th, '12, 06:41

You could also try YESASIA and even AMAZON might have information.