Want to help make a Korean film?

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
Orion1986

Want to help make a Korean film?

Post by Orion1986 » May 3rd, '12, 14:34

Yoon Jung Lee (script supervisor in The Good, The Bad, The Weird) aims to make an independent film noir.

They have filmed a short version and you can watch it at theirKickstarter campaign page. It stars Kim Jeong Tae, quite a known actor.

The campaign has the support of (among others) Jeong Woo Seong (Padam Padam), who also made two videos asking people to help it along. Director of hit movie "Haunters", Kim Min Suk will also support it.

If they make their 30,000 dollar funding in 6 days, this will get made into a full movie and it will be the first crowd-funded Korean movie in history!
That means that, if you support it and help get it made, you will be a part of history and helping a movie from the industry you love get made!

They are only about 3,500 dollars short. Soooo close!

You can pledge any amount from 1 to 10,000 dollars or even more and if the funding is successful and the goal reached, you can pay that amount then.
If it does not get funded, your pledge is cancelled (you pay nothing). If you can't help financially, spread the word and help this lady make history and a good film!

For more info, you can look at my post here. I've gathered some links. I've also made another post about it and crowd-funding and will soon be getting answers to an interview I sent to the director and also Kim Jeong Tae.

rootabega

Post by rootabega » May 8th, '12, 03:32

Just wanted to say this sounds brilliant!