The Official Clubbox Thread (Read 1st Post For Help!)

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
serenityai
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:31 pm

Postby serenityai » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:42 pm

VampireXxX wrote:any error message? like clubbox cannot find the download folder ?


No. It looks like everything is ok. But download doesn't start. I deleted the file 2-3 times and add again. Download start but after 2-3 minutes it stop.

User avatar
VampireXxX
Posts: 1146
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:52 am
Location: Coffin

Postby VampireXxX » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:47 pm

try different file then...maybe it corrupt

serenityai
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:31 pm

Postby serenityai » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:52 pm

Image

and then:

Image

serenityai
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:31 pm

Postby serenityai » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:57 pm

VampireXxX wrote:try different file then...maybe it corrupt


I tried another file. I think this is new file. But result is the same.

Image

Sorry for disturb you but I want to download some files from there and I couldn't find them another place. :-(

User avatar
VampireXxX
Posts: 1146
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:52 am
Location: Coffin

Postby VampireXxX » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:01 pm

do you have the keyword? i'll try download it

because i never get that problem

serenityai
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:31 pm

Postby serenityai » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:07 pm

VampireXxX wrote:do you have the keyword? i'll try download it

because i never get that problem


I couldn't take keyword but for example I want to download this file:

[url]http://search.clubbox.co.kr/app/index.php?UrlEncode=1&data=[TV]%20100905%20%E3%82%B9%E3%82%AF-%E3%83%AB%E9%9D%A9%E5%91%BD%20%2369%20[%EC%8B%9C%EB%B0%80%EB%A0%88%28simile%29%E2%99%AC][/url]

with 1280x720 solution.

User avatar
VampireXxX
Posts: 1146
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:52 am
Location: Coffin

Postby VampireXxX » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:30 pm

i tried to download the music power...and it's works...but i only got 15 kbps -.-"

serenityai
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:31 pm

Postby serenityai » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:55 pm

VampireXxX wrote:i tried to download the music power...and it's works...but i only got 15 kbps -.-"


Hmm. But It doesn't work for me. It doesn't start. Speed is always 0 and after some minutes it stop. When I was in Germany I downloaded some files from clubbox. I wonder they banned my country. I'm in Turkey now. If they banned my country what should I do?

User avatar
VampireXxX
Posts: 1146
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:52 am
Location: Coffin

Postby VampireXxX » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:04 pm

try downloading other files or reinstall the program

serenityai
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:31 pm

Postby serenityai » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:24 pm

VampireXxX wrote:try downloading other files or reinstall the program


I did again. I tried another file and I reinstalled the program but unfortunately result is the same. Thank you so much for your help. And sorry for disturb you. But I want to know why can't I use this program. I was using clubbox for years. But now I can't. :cry:

serenityai
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:31 pm

Postby serenityai » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:29 pm

OMG. I think I solved the problem. I don't know what did I do but It started to download now. Thank you so much for your help. :D I'm really happy now. :D
Last edited by serenityai on Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

saigo_x
Posts: 1317
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:14 pm

Postby saigo_x » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:29 pm

serenityai wrote:I did again. I tried another file and I reinstalled the program but unfortunately result is the same. Thank you so much for your help. And sorry for disturb you. But I want to know why can't I use this program. I was using clubbox for years. But now I can't. :cry:

This happened to me once but I don't recall what I did to fix it. If the download won't start at all try changing the download folder.

User avatar
VampireXxX
Posts: 1146
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:52 am
Location: Coffin

Postby VampireXxX » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:31 pm

serenityai wrote:OMG. I think I solved the problem. I don't know what did I do but It started to download now. Thank you so much for your help. :D I'm really happy now. :D


glad to hear it although i didn't help much :lol

serenityai
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:31 pm

Postby serenityai » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:31 pm

saigo_x wrote:
serenityai wrote:I did again. I tried another file and I reinstalled the program but unfortunately result is the same. Thank you so much for your help. And sorry for disturb you. But I want to know why can't I use this program. I was using clubbox for years. But now I can't. :cry:

This happened to me once but I don't recall what I did to fix it. If the download won't start at all try changing the download folder.


Thank you for your answer. If I had same problem I'll try this also. But now It started to download. I don't know why maybe I tried a lot of things but which one was the solution I don't know.

Thank you for your help VampireXxX and saigo_x.

This forum is really good. :cheers:

User avatar
VampireXxX
Posts: 1146
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:52 am
Location: Coffin

Postby VampireXxX » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:37 pm

using clubbox sometimes give a headache but worth the effort :lol

serenityai
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:31 pm

Postby serenityai » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:41 pm

VampireXxX wrote:using clubbox sometimes give a headache but worth the effort :lol


Yes you're right. Because we can find a lot of thing from there which is really hard to find :D

sifadil
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:17 am

Re: The Official Clubbox Thread (Read 1st Post For Help!)

Postby sifadil » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:49 am

Hello.
I come across a file that require 600C to be downloaded. I tried exchanging my mileage points for those C points in this page http://point.clubbox.co.kr/mileage/mile ... emList.asp but the buttons are disabled even though I have enough mileage points to get at least 300C.
Thanks.

User avatar
howtwosavealif3
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:54 pm

Re: The Official Clubbox Thread (Read 1st Post For Help!)

Postby howtwosavealif3 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:11 pm

i cannot install clubbox i keep getting the error 104 error. any suggetsions? i've reinstlaled internet explorere and clubbox several times.

User avatar
mrvx
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:20 pm
Location: malaysia

Re: The Official Clubbox Thread (Read 1st Post For Help!)

Postby mrvx » Tue May 02, 2017 12:08 am

i think clubbox still releven nowaday since torrent down already.. any suggustion here?

okitagirl
Posts: 225
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:27 am

Re: The Official Clubbox Thread (Read 1st Post For Help!)

Postby okitagirl » Mon May 08, 2017 1:01 am

I'm thinking something has happened to clubbox too because suddenly can't login :cry: It won't accept my password and I cant register again either under a different email address.

User avatar
RetroHelix
Posts: 428
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:47 pm
Location: Germany

Re: The Official Clubbox Thread (Read 1st Post For Help!)

Postby RetroHelix » Mon May 08, 2017 4:14 pm

okitagirl wrote:I'm thinking something has happened to clubbox too because suddenly can't login :cry: It won't accept my password and I cant register again either under a different email address.

Client and website login are still working for me. I'm on Win7 using IE11 for clubbox.

User avatar
mrvx
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:20 pm
Location: malaysia

Re: The Official Clubbox Thread (Read 1st Post For Help!)

Postby mrvx » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:30 am

im still can login using internet explorer..


Return to “Korean Culture & Entertainment”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests