Hajimari no Uta.SP.720p.HDTV.x264.mkv

Temporary subforum for maintenance
User avatar
\( -o _ o- )/
Upload Addict
Upload Addict
Posts: 6238
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:37 am
Location: (--<@>_<@>--) (--<Ö>__<Ö>--)

Hajimari no Uta.SP.720p.HDTV.x264.mkv

Postby \( -o _ o- )/ » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:33 am

Image
Title: はじまりの歌
Title (romaji): Hajimari no Uta
Format: Tanpatsu
Genre: Human drama
Broadcast network: NHK
Broadcast date: 2013-Sept-23
Air time: Monday 19:30

Synopsis
Nakahara Wataru (Matsumoto Jun) is a freelance photographer in Tokyo. He comes back to his hometown of Hagi in Yamaguchi Prefecture for the first time in a long while to take photographs for a travel magazine. This is where he comes in contact with elementary school students, his former girlfriend Natsuka (Eikura Nana), childhood friends and family. Natsuka has become an elementary school teacher at their alma mater. She and her young charges have set their sights on competing in a choir competition, and she asks Wataru to accompany them on the piano since they used to practised together. At Wataru’s family home, his elder sister Minami (Toda Naho) has moved back in with her young son in tow. Their father (Kunimura Jun), who quit being a fisherman after the death of their mother and is now a boatman, strikes a pitiful figure to Wataru. Wataru himself has struck out on his own as a photographer but does not know what he should photograph, and is at a dead end in his work. He starts to take photographs of the vitality of the children, his family and friends, and in the process of doing so, reclaims his dream. - Jdramas. Wordpress.com

DramaWiki

Home Page

Enjoy :cheers:
Attachments
130923 Hajimari no Uta_Snapshot.jpg
130923 Hajimari no Uta_Snapshot.jpg (403.9 KiB) Viewed 8719 times
v ( ^ o ^ ) vImagev ( - _ - ) vImage\"( - ___ - )"/Image

Gekkeikan
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:39 pm

Postby Gekkeikan » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:42 am

Thank you!
Do you know where I can find japanese softsub?

Taido
Posts: 479
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:26 am

Postby Taido » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:58 am

@\( -o _ o- )/

Subarashii :cheers:

Great upload, cheers mate :salut:

User avatar
am00339
Posts: 1841
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:07 pm
Location: New York

Postby am00339 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:01 pm

arigatou gozaimasu ! :salut:

NoNoChi
Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:10 pm

Postby NoNoChi » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:54 pm

Thank you : )

User avatar
Aychan
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Italy

Postby Aychan » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:40 pm

I'd really love to watch it, but without subtitles it's impossible :(
Does anyone know about subs? In English, Spanish, French, or (even better) Italian.

evanboberg
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:23 pm

Postby evanboberg » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:03 am

There's a link on furransu's blog to Japanese subs here: http://jdramacity.blogspot.com/2013/09/ ... 30923.html

I'm scared to click on it, as it's some place called Mega and requires you to accept terms before you can download the sub file. A naive mis-click on an ad-fly site a year ago infected my computer, causing much trouble .

Gekkeikan
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:39 pm

Postby Gekkeikan » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:12 pm

evanboberg wrote:There's a link on furransu's blog to Japanese subs here: http://jdramacity.blogspot.com/2013/09/ ... 30923.html

I'm scared to click on it, as it's some place called Mega and requires you to accept terms before you can download the sub file. A naive mis-click on an ad-fly site a year ago infected my computer, causing much trouble .



Oh! thank you so much!! With this is more easily translate XD XD XD :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

evanboberg
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:23 pm

Postby evanboberg » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:44 pm

If anyone has the Japanese Subtitles for this show, would it be possible to post them on D-addicts untimed or not? I tried to get them from the Mega link, but it required me to let Mega store a gob of data on my computer. No thank you.

User avatar
\( -o _ o- )/
Upload Addict
Upload Addict
Posts: 6238
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:37 am
Location: (--<@>_<@>--) (--<Ö>__<Ö>--)

Postby \( -o _ o- )/ » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:49 am

evanboberg wrote:If anyone has the Japanese Subtitles for this show, would it be possible to post them on D-addicts untimed or not? I tried to get them from the Mega link, but it required me to let Mega store a gob of data on my computer. No thank you.


Alright....Here you go. Taken from the MEGA link.
Attachments
Hajimari no Uta (848x480 x264).jp.srt
(63.67 KiB) Downloaded 198 times
v ( ^ o ^ ) vImagev ( - _ - ) vImage\"( - ___ - )"/Image

evanboberg
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:23 pm

Postby evanboberg » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:59 am

Thank you !

pinkporca
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:50 am
Location: USA

Postby pinkporca » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:06 pm

Thank you for this. I hope someone can sub this in English.

User avatar
magnolialove
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:52 pm
Location: drinking coffee elsewhere

Postby magnolialove » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:03 am

pinkporca wrote:Thank you for this. I hope someone can sub this in English.


Since no one else has picked this up (to my knowledge), I've started translating it. I can't make any promises as to when my subs will be available, but I will upload them to D-Addicts as soon as they are done :)

thianpn
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:35 am

Postby thianpn » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:28 am

Thank you so much for sharing.

User avatar
SushixMonster
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:39 pm
Location: Tokyo/Switzerland

Postby SushixMonster » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:50 pm

Thank you very much ! : )

maricha17
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:26 pm

Postby maricha17 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:34 pm

magnolialove wrote:
pinkporca wrote:Thank you for this. I hope someone can sub this in English.


Since no one else has picked this up (to my knowledge), I've started translating it. I can't make any promises as to when my subs will be available, but I will upload them to D-Addicts as soon as they are done :)


Thank you so much!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest