INFINITE

Discuss the Korean music industry.
Viande

Post by Viande » Sep 13th, '12, 14:06

Thank you ^^

INFINITE’s Sunggyu to make a cameo appearance in ‘The Thousandth Man’

Which reminds me, I still haven't looked for Woohyun's clips.

Viande

Post by Viande » Sep 19th, '12, 07:21

INFINITE’s Dongwoo and Hoya to promote next year as INFINITE H with release of album

Interesting news. I'm excited what our two multitalented rappers come up with. ^^

and Sham dear, were are you? We're missing you fangirling the Reply 1997!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 19th, '12, 07:29

Sham is probably dying somewhere, gasping for air... :mrgreen:

I'm excited for the duo as well, anticipating what concept they can come with. :wub:

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Sep 20th, '12, 11:11

My two RAPERS ...oh my poor heart ! Since I started loving my boys those two were my fav but didn't think that one day they will release their own albums,,,my fangirl life is the best ! :D :D :party:
No air everywhere, I looked for it but nothing :'(
Miss you ladies :heart:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 20th, '12, 19:45

Woohyun in 1000th Man... well, he ain't no actor, but he's not horrible as I feared and shunned the drama cause I dreaded I'd be too embarrassed with my greasy baby. Sunggyu's cameo was also nice.
Namslut is cute, a little greasy ("my lips belong to you") but in overall, a very loveable character. I wonder if his nuna-love ends up well.
As for the drama itself - I really like it. In ep 10 (or 5th depends), we had both The Chaser and Only Tears songs, kkk. Talking about Infinite promotions. :wub:

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Oct 6th, '12, 18:06

Ethlenn.

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/c ... k-pop.html

I just hope for the best with this. I was reading this long article and it is fascinating.

It is the first sensible English speaking article about K-pop that I have seen. this writer knows his stuff. although you will also know all this I think it makes for an interesting read. Hope it will work.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 6th, '12, 18:39

Well, the author surely knows his basics, that's for sure. Although JYJ was completely neglected, I don't know why, since he mentioned Han Geng's case, which was huge back then.
And I have to disagree on SHINee, I can look at the boys, but I can't look at GG he's so praising all over.
Worth reading though.
He's right on one thing and we all who have a tiny bit of brain are saying this: Kpop won't make it big in US. Ever. Boy groups are too pretty and detailed, girl groups are too crowded.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Oct 6th, '12, 20:34

Agree that Kpop is not going to be the huge thing it is in Asia. Despite all that was written re the visits of the girl groups, believe me NO-ONE is talking about them. Not on the TV and not in the printed stuff. Of course they did well at concerts because all the fans showed up.
I am thinking there is a slightly better chance for groups like Big Bang only because they are not pretty boys. YG is not in favour of plastic surgery to change faces. I would not think Daesung or Taeyang have had anythnig done. The difference with T.O.P is that he lost an enormous amount of weight which certainly made his face longer and leaner. don't think any surgery. Plus their talent will carry them further I think. I have to admit that I don't know one face from another in the Girls Generation. they all look the same to me and I honestly don't think they make good music.

I'd better go while I am in one piece.......

I thought it was a genuine and pretty clear article. At least the author had some personal contact going into the writing.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 6th, '12, 20:50

Other than fanboying over Girls' Generation he was pretty objective. I liked the fragment when he interviewed that guy before the concert who was alternative-rock fan and became GG fan. The feelings of this guy were genuine and this is how fans think and basically work. One good point was that idols respond to the love they are given by giving it back, that doesn't happen in western culture of bands, whatever bands. Here there is no friendly or familiar ties between audience and performers.

As for TOP... hmm... well... I know he lost lots of weight but, somehow. PS doesn't bother me much unless it makes sb's face unable to move. If someone's wants to have a double eyelid, damn, let them have it, like I care.

I know you love BB, but I'm not sure they can make it as well. PSY now went viral exactly the same way as "Macarena" did some years back - because it was funny and no one understood the lyrics. BB won't make it either. America simply rejects everything that is not in English.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Oct 7th, '12, 00:38

You may well be right re BB. That in itself does not crush me. Just as long as they keep on putting up those wonderful MVs. As for Psy....no-one was more surprised than he was about that silly song going over the top in the charts. He originally said it was not a favorite with him and he couldn't quite understand anyone going crazy over it. He was smart enough to run with it however, Made someone a lot of money including his father's company in Korea. It's not even a pretty dance with any rhythm !
He was very good in his interviews because he speaks good English.

I never can understand why Korean people who try to speak English, and make themselves understood, with an accent, are not considered as being charming. If you speak with a powerful French or Italian or German accent then you are thought to be so clever to even try English. why is that... It's a funny world.

We had a Polish friend at one time and he was not handsome really. Big powerful guy but I could listen to him forever with his powerful accent when he was quoting poetry from Poland. It was from his heart and he was wonderful. I still have an English accent and occasionally am asked about it. Not always a compliment, but it isn't as dramatic of course in US.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 7th, '12, 10:07

I usually go at war when idol/actor starts speaking English somewhere, and everyone is "eww, bad English, bad accent". And the funny thing is, those words are said by those who also have huge accent. I don't know where the problem is, if I can understand what someone is saying, that's the whole point, right? Why people demand everyone speaks like people in Manhattan? I dare everyone speak Chinese/Japanese/Korean to their idols, I dare them!

In Harvard once there was a lecture given by one linguist professor, I don't remmeber the name now. And he said that accent reflects our culture. If everyone loses the accent and speaks with impeccable British or American accent, it would be boring. Being understood is what's more important not pronunciation. So if a renowned Professor says it's OK to speak with an accent, I really don't care what whining netizens say.

That's a heavily off-topic.

Viande

Post by Viande » Oct 8th, '12, 08:52

I agree on the accent. Everyone has one so why nitpick at it. Besides some accents are nice. I like Germans' accent when they speak English. ^^ (Not German, it sounds horrible. Sorry for any German speaking.)

New OST song ladies!
INFINITE shows their support for L with a new OST for ‘What is Mom’

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 8th, '12, 16:11

Not convinced although singing rappers are always treasured^^

So many familiar faces in this sitcom, even idiotic emo Secretary from Thousandth Man, kkk^^

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Oct 19th, '12, 05:45

INFINITE - Second Invasion in Japan (with Chinese subs)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 2nd, '12, 10:16

So those are solo activities? Sunggyu is the first one:
Will wait for official audio
http://www.ifnt7.com/
But from the letters I'd sense some 70's-80's sound.

Viande

Post by Viande » Nov 7th, '12, 08:49

Sunggyu's audio has been revealed! Me likes, Sunggyu has defiently put some efford to sound different from his usual singing. ^^ I hope they will gather all the solo songs to one album.

[MP3/DL] 김성규 (Kim Sunggyu) - Shine

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 12th, '12, 21:04

Sunggyu's solo:
1. Another Me (Composed by Han Boram, Arrangement by Han Boram)

2. 60 Seconds/60 초 (Lyrics by Song Sooyoon, Composed by Han Jaeho, Kim Seungsoo, & YUE, Arrangement by Yue & Hong Seunghyun

3. I Need You (Lyrics by Lee Junghoon, Composed by Lee Junghoon, Arrangement by Lee Junghoon)

4. Only Tears/눈물만 (Acoustic Ver.) (Lyrics by Song Sooyoon, Composed by Han Jaeho & Kim Seungsoo, Arrangement by Han Boram)

5. Shine (Lyrics by Kim Jongwan, Composed by Kim Jongwan, Arrangement by Kim Jongwan)

6. 41 Days/41일 (Lyrics by Lee Junghoon & Kim Sunggyu, Composed by Lee Junghoon, Arrangement by Lee Junghoon)
source: ifnt7 + trans by hyejin @ infiniteupdates

For those mising boys:
121029 아름다운 콘서트-내꺼하자+토크+추격자.by. ts
120923 경주 한류드림콘서트 - 인피니트 [DC SY GALL].

It's this:

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Nov 15th, '12, 20:30

@Peggy
sorry out of topic but I was surprised
We had a Polish friend at one time and he was not handsome really. Big powerful guy but I could listen to him forever with his powerful accent when he was quoting poetry from Poland
I am from Poland and they usualy say there is no way to recognize from what country I am becouse I have no accent, like realy any, bland, they can just say that I am not English native speaker but that's all. And this is usually case for all Polish people except some who are from specyfic areas in Poland where they have dialect (not much for young people any more).

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 15th, '12, 21:05

KimSungKyu Another me Teaser (Piano Ver.)
Cinematography is beautiful.

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Nov 15th, '12, 21:17

very well done play with light moving in contrast with partialy open doors at the back

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Nov 15th, '12, 22:31

Ethlenn wrote:KimSungKyu Another me Teaser (Piano Ver.)
Cinematography is beautiful.
Surprise, surprise !
But only Dongwoo can rock every hair color :whistling:

Do we have a new Inspirit here ?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 15th, '12, 22:55

Someone mentioned Dongwoo??

I miss his blonde, I miss this kid...

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Nov 16th, '12, 00:09

uh, nice visions just before bad time :wub: :lol

Viande

Post by Viande » Nov 16th, '12, 09:45

The piano version... :faint: Five Fingers has ruined me!

and thanks for the cutie pics :wub:

This is probably old stuff already but I only saw these today:
121025 Elite Making

Viande

Post by Viande » Nov 18th, '12, 00:24

Sunggyu's album preview:
KimSungKyu 1st Solo Album Preview

I want this album. ^^ and since there is no SHINee comeback this autumn, my monies shall go for Sunggyu's album.

Viande

Post by Viande » Nov 19th, '12, 07:05

Leader-Gyu's first MV is out. And as expected from Woollim, it's pretty.
[MV]KimSungKyu_1st Solo Album_60Sec
I guess you can count this as rockish style that Sunggyu wanted? His singing is very Sunggyu like. I actually liked Shine more even though the intro sounded cheap.

I can't help it but Myungsoo is such a sweetie in this video... Apparently I still have a soft spot for him. Ok ok, I have a soft spot for everyone of them, I admit! Well, maybe excluding Sungyeol and Woohyun at the moment. If Woohyun just stopped being so greasy... But I guess that can't be helped. :mrgreen:

Also
121119 Kim Sung Kyu's Greeting Video
Edit: and the album was released as well. I absolutely love the last song, 41 Days. :wub: I'm going to order this album.
INFINITE’s leader Sunggyu releases ‘Another Me’ debut mini-album + “60 sec” MV

Viande

Post by Viande » Nov 23rd, '12, 10:59

Sunggyu had his solodebut at Music Bank! Perfection as expected from Sunggyu. ^^
The boys were also there.
121123 Infinite + Boyfriend - Interview [1080P]
121123] INFINITE김성규(Kim Sung Kyu) - 60초

#SUNGGYUMUBANK is trending. ^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 23rd, '12, 11:33

Yes, Namstar tweeted about live perf as well.
I was thinking of ordering this album, but since I saw 2CD version of SKKS OST, sorry, Gyu... I like both 61 seconds and 41 Days, both are different, but at least in 61 seconds Gyu refrains from going nasal, so it's better.

Viande

Post by Viande » Nov 23rd, '12, 12:38

Ethlenn wrote: but at least in 61 seconds Gyu refrains from going nasal, so it's better.
Oh, I thought the exact opposite. In 60 sec he had his usual nasal sound (in chorus especially). In that way it sounded more Sunggyu like but I liked the freshness of 41 Days. I do like nasal sound in voice, (in fact most of my favourite singers have it...) but it was nice to hear his voice without it.

I'm going to buy the album but haven't ordered it yet. I have a feeling this will be my second favourite (if not favourite) album this year.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 23rd, '12, 12:56

You may be right, I might confused the titles as I listened to them online (to boost up online charts, kkk).
Well, my singers also have this nasal sound sometimes, (hell, Molko was miaouling mercilessly on first album) so I got used to it.

And the nr 1 album being what?

Viande

Post by Viande » Nov 23rd, '12, 13:24

You're so curious, yeah~?

The Chaser ofc! I listened to it all summer. ^^

Of course there were some single/album songs and drama ost songs I really liked, like SuJu/KRY A Good Bye & Bittersweet and Yesung's ost song for I Do I Do. Plus other songs that I already forgot.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 23rd, '12, 17:06

Viande wrote:You're so curious, yeah~?
That's official, Viande is the purest evil here, the Witch from West and Makbeth combined. Then twitter links and when I came to my senses, again in the same gutter.
Stay away if you want to retain some sanity. She's good.

I'd add Kyuhyun's OST for Mushin :P
Jeez, why all ends with KRY anyway?

When I had Hysterie on my phone, I realized I really like this song, I like how everyone sounded there, Gyu especially.

Viande

Post by Viande » Nov 23rd, '12, 21:37

You called?
K.O :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 24th, '12, 18:48

Epitaph in loving memory of E.:

Here lies the overguttered, but innocent lass
whom Viande put in gutter deep under the grass.

Will wait for you in hell... :faint: :faint: :faint:

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Nov 24th, '12, 19:41

:crazy:

Move over Ethlenn.

Not going to say which photo but he lost a lot of weight recently.

Back then he was powerful.

Viande

Post by Viande » Nov 25th, '12, 09:36

RIP Ethlenn, see you soon. :twisted:

Sunggyu's interview at Newsen:
[INTERVIEW] 121123 - Infinite’s Sunggyu “Hoya who did well in ‘Reply 1997’, I call him hyung”
During this year’s SBS ‘Gayo Daejun’, Hoya and Woohyun are going to go up on stage not as Infinite but as new groups they’ll form with members from other idol groups. Kim Sunggyu said “I’m somewhat bitter and sad but these teams aren’t going to last so [it’s alright]”.

“But I still hope for our members to shine and do well in these teams. I’ll also support them.. I’m used to them being in our team so I’m actually worried hen thinking they’re going to be in another team. Woohyun is in the blue team with Sweetune and our team also had to take care of the choreography. Hoya is in a team with people we didn’t get to work with until now so I’m a bit worried. But I think they’ll earn a lot of experience from it.”
So Woohyun and Hoya will have special stages but not their own solo debuts (yet)?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 25th, '12, 10:03

That's very sweet but where's Dongwoo??

Anyway, Peggy, I know which photo you're talking about and yes, he lost a lot of weight, sadly.

As for those groups... hm, looks like we can say goodbye to regular Infinite then? So now what, Infinite will be "a moment for us all" group while everyone will be working on solo projects? Part of me is happy, part of me is very not happy. I really don't know what to make of this Woollim move.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Dec 14th, '12, 22:55

Woohyun was an MC for Melon Awards, ufff, made a post before Sham would get me killed....

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Dec 14th, '12, 23:11

Is that what you call a post ? *prepares for the assassination*

Viande

Post by Viande » Dec 15th, '12, 00:21

*died before even got close to the thread*

*was going to post some stuff you already saw but...*
121214 2012 MelOn Music Awards - K.Will - 이러지마 제발 feat. INFINITE-H
Infinite wins the Top 10 Award At The 2012 MelOn Music Awards 8th place, not bad. Congrats boys. ^^
Oh and mystery of the gifs solved: (Take a deep breath, Sham. :mrgreen: )
[Live HD] INFINITE - Intro + The Chaser @MelOn Music Awards 121214

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Dec 15th, '12, 00:51

Viande wrote: Oh and mystery of the gifs solved: (Take a deep breath, Sham. :mrgreen: )
[Live HD] INFINITE - Intro + The Chaser @MelOn Music Awards 121214
*You took my breath away*
Wow! Just wow, what an intro , beautiful performance ! *claps* *claps*
Thanks for the links :*

Found this :[fancam] 121214 Melon MUSIC AWARDS NELL's fan infinite Sunggu being a fanboy and Dongwoo's reactions :wub:
& this : 121214 MMA Behind INFINITE cut 2 Dongwoo :wub: :wub:
Last edited by Sham26 on Dec 15th, '12, 01:34, edited 1 time in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Dec 15th, '12, 00:54

I have to say what I said on twitter - calligraphy was brilliant!! Hoya's writing "infinity" sign with his...erhm... body was brilliant. Little Dongwoo, but...
I WANT THIS DRUM VERSION OF "THE CHASER". Nao!!! See, the capslock even. :wub: :wub:

Dinowoo with K.Will... I want this. For yesterday!!!

Viande

Post by Viande » Dec 15th, '12, 09:18

Awwww, Dongwoo being hyperactive again. :wub:

I liked the drum version as well. ^^

I just realized I missed these dorks so much. I need more INFINITE news!

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Dec 16th, '12, 18:18

Yeah, I realized that too :(

For my dear Ethlenn :Click

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Dec 16th, '12, 18:26

Oh gods, Sham... you put this nuna in a messy kyaaing state again. I love these dorks...
This Namstar and his interpretative gestures, dat face...
I'm a goner. :wub: :faint:
And there's Dongwoo too...

Viande

Post by Viande » Dec 17th, '12, 10:19

Sunggyu & Woohyun will be on IS2 next week!
121215 Immortal Song 2 Next week preview - Sunggyu & Woohyun

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Dec 18th, '12, 10:39

Viande

Post by Viande » Dec 20th, '12, 11:11

The interview was a bit awkward yes.
I was hoping he would promote 41 Days but I guess it's not his style because it's not rockish. I'm not that much into rock anymore, had my fair share of it years ago.

and ladies INFINITE-H is here: ^^
121220 INFINITE-H debut teaser
121220 Mcountdown INFINITE H special stage
121220 MC INFINITE H Cut

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Dec 20th, '12, 12:13

That second link is removed already... :cry:

Have no idea what's going on with Hoya's hair, but damn you Dongwoo!! How can a guy look so good with every haircolor and cut??

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Dec 20th, '12, 12:17

My babies :wub: :cry:
That's what I always say, I don't know how can Dongwoo always look great !

Viande

Post by Viande » Dec 22nd, '12, 22:33

Sunggyu & Woohyun on IS2:
121222 불후의 명곡 성규.우현 - 쨍하고 해뜰날
They should do more duets. ^^

and INFINITE’s “The Chaser” tops Billboard’s ’20 Best K-Pop Songs of 2012′ Finally some recognition for this song! Well done boys. :wub:

kiritani-chan

Post by kiritani-chan » Dec 23rd, '12, 16:45

Viande wrote:Sunggyu & Woohyun on IS2:
121222 불후의 명곡 성규.우현 - 쨍하고 해뜰날
They should do more duets. ^^
i ended here accientally, but after watching this video... i just have to say WOW~ :w00t:
they should sing with that passion as infinite's members too. i could hardly believe it's the same boys...

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 4th, '13, 07:51

Sunggyu will be on YDH's MUST tomorrow, YDH tweeted^^ :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 28th, '13, 19:31

Just wondering how drunk I must have been to NOT remember the link I posted previously... :blink

Anyway:
IS2 with INFINITE H as mp3 dl here

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 7th, '13, 16:15

Just because it's Grease King Birthday:
Just look at this :wub:

...and then there's Dongwoo...

Viande

Post by Viande » Mar 1st, '13, 17:58

He sounds somehow different, I barely recognized his voice. Might be because the song is calm. I think he sounds better in calm ballads than strong upbeat songs. ^^

INFINITE to come back soon
If they come back this spring I'm going to be so dead from fangirling whole spring....

and here have teaser ladies! O.O
INFINITE 완전체

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 17th, '13, 08:35

Not that I neglected mah boys, ekhem, teasers:

Sungjong:
The cuteness on paws plus maknae
Dongwoo :mrgreen:
There's some nuna in his book
Woohyun:
Namgrease harrasses teddy bear
Sungyeol:
Some cooking is here

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Jul 14th, '13, 13:05

And here about their word tour.

Couldn't theu add some more northern EU dates. *cough*
I feel sorry for the Aussies.

Nezzar

Post by Nezzar » Jul 24th, '13, 00:52

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Sep 8th, '13, 08:42

As I was on vacation in Japan I used this opportunity to go to their concert One Great Step in Fukuoka.. it was great! And as I had seat just next to second stage I could really appreciate show (and Japan is cultural country where there are seats in arena space and people keep their place.. mostly.. even if idols go down from the stage, do not put uchiwa or other things cameras including in your line of vision and push you). I divide artists for those who can do concerts and those who needs all techology suport so MV/PV is only stage for them - Infinite can do both and on live they make even more impact. What I applause to is that they do not force sexy look too much even if their songs could encourage this (I am fan of good body but sometimes too much is TOO MUCH). Anyway show was dramatic with some kawaii (Japan :lol ) parts. And all favorite old songs were included (so happy :wub: ). I can recommend going if you can, Paris, London, I do not remember where in USA. Infinite as peace warriors - here they come :thumright:

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Sep 8th, '13, 09:51

btw I was on flight with Infinite (part of). Pure coincidence, if I knew maybe I would upgrade my class :whistling: :lol . But even as it was - interesting experience with stalking :lol.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 8th, '13, 14:57

shiofmedea wrote:As I was on vacation in Japan I used this opportunity to go to their concert One Great Step in Fukuoka.. it was great! And as I had seat just next to second stage I could really appreciate show (and Japan is cultural country where there are seats in arena space and people keep their place.. mostly.. even if idols go down from the stage, do not put uchiwa or other things cameras including in your line of vision and push you). I divide artists for those who can do concerts and those who needs all techology suport so MV/PV is only stage for them - Infinite can do both and on live they make even more impact. What I applause to is that they do not force sexy look too much even if their songs could encourage this (I am fan of good body but sometimes too much is TOO MUCH). Anyway show was dramatic with some kawaii (Japan :lol ) parts. And all favorite old songs were included (so happy :wub: ). I can recommend going if you can, Paris, London, I do not remember where in USA. Infinite as peace warriors - here they come :thumright:
Pic of Woohyun/Dongwoo or it didn't happen... :twisted:

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Sep 8th, '13, 17:07

No pictures policy in Japan during concert (and you do not risk if it could be one in life opportunity) . But I have some from inside venue (and almost got thrown out :pale: ) and from airport is it enough? :unsure:

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Sep 8th, '13, 17:09

how to put big pictures here?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 8th, '13, 17:32

Under the spoiler tag, please^^~ :wub:

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Sep 11th, '13, 04:10

I even decreased quality but it still does not work.. I do not know how to put pictures here.. I give up :glare: :glare:

[/spoiler]

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 12th, '13, 08:50

Hm, external image hosting (like imageshack), [img]direct%20link[/img] in spoiler brackets and should work...

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Sep 12th, '13, 21:32

ok, complicated :unsure:
experiment number 1
what a work person needs to do to prove herself :glare: