Big Bang

Discuss the Korean music industry.
Peggy

Post by Peggy » Dec 27th, '12, 18:31

Kangta, Is there any way to slow the changes down please? My eyes won't focus well enough to see each picture. :-)

Kangta Luver

Post by Kangta Luver » Dec 28th, '12, 09:03

Peggy wrote:Kangta, Is there any way to slow the changes down please? My eyes won't focus well enough to see each picture. :-)
I already slowed down the gifs as you requested.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Dec 29th, '12, 08:06

:D
Ah thank you so much. I love GDragon and these are great pictures of him.

Incidentlly you are very clever being able to put them up and then change the speed. All a mystery to me but glad you know how to do it. :-)

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Sep 8th, '13, 08:59

I went to One of Kind concert Final in Seoul. First time in my life I went to the concert without tickets and set of mind to buy from.. oh I do not know word in English for them: people who sell tickets second hand before venue? I was there in last possible moment (not intentionaly but it worked in my adventage) so I could buy VIP tickets for reduced price (less then on ticketing site :whistling: ). Anyway GD is even better on stage then I suspected. Of course I saw him already during BigBang concerts but I was a bit concerned if solo will not be disappoining. It was not! He can work stage :w00t: , fans went crazy everytime he went down (I was on arena :whistling: ) .. and during shower stunt of course :lol . And I had opportunity to see Seungri with his new songs on stage too. Sexy as ever :lol.
Oh and little blue grumpy teddy bear came home with me.. I could not resist :P

eunhye

Post by eunhye » Nov 27th, '14, 22:39

wow, they have come so far ><