K.R.Y

Discuss the Korean music industry.
Viande

K.R.Y

Post by Viande » Jun 2nd, '12, 14:21

K.R.Y Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Yesung

Super Junior-K.R.Y, established in November 2006, is the first Super Junior subgroup. It comprises members Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Yesung, the most vocally influential members of Super Junior. Super Junior-K.R.Y specialize in performing mournful, R&B-style ballads.
The trio's first official performance was on November 5, 2006 on KBS's Music Bank, performing "The One I Love", theme song to the Korean television drama Hyena.[98] Aside from the theme, they contributed to two more tracks in the original soundtrack of Hyena. The trio also performed in two additional original soundtracks, one track in both the soundtracks of Snow Flower and Billy Jean Look at Me. Unlike Super Junior's other sub-units, Super Junior-K.R.Y has not officially released an original single or album (but will release an album soon in 2012), and only participated in collaboration albums and original soundtracks.[96]

Super Junior-K.R.Y held their first mini concert tour in Japan in August 2010. They held two more concerts in Kobe in November 2010 and another two concerts in December 2010 in Fukuoka. Over 22,000 attended the tour. (Quoted from Wikipedia)

Members:
Yesung
Kim Jong Woon (Hangul: 김종운, Hanja: 金鐘雲) was born on 24 August 1984, mononymouly credited by his stage name Yesung. He is a South Korean singer and musical actor. He is best known as a member of the K-pop boy band Super Junior and its subgroups Super Junior-K.R.Y and Super Junior-Happy. He is one of the four main vocalists of Super Junior. His stage name Yesung (Hangul: 예성, Hanja: 藝聲) is translated to "art-like voice" and is derived from the phrase "예술가의 성대", meaning "vocal cords of an artist". (Quoted from Wikipedia)

Ryeowook
Kim Ryeo Wook (Hangul: 김려욱, Hanja: 金厲旭) was born on 21 June 1987, mononymouly credited as Ryeowook. He is a South Korean singer-songwriter, Radio DJ and occasional actor. He is best known as a member of K-pop boy band Super Junior and its subgroups, Super Junior-M and Super Junior-K.R.Y. Along with four other Super Junior members, he is one of the first Korean artists to appear on Chinese postage stamps. (Quoted from Wikipedia)

Kyuhyun
Cho Kyu-hyun (Hangul: 조규현; Hanja: 曺圭賢) was born on 3 February 1988, mononymouly credited as Kyuhyun. He is a South Korean Singer, actor and television host. He is best known as a member of K-pop boy band Super Junior and its sub-groups, Super Junior-M and Super Junior-K.R.Y. He is also one of the first four Korean artists to appear on Chinese postage stamps. (Quoted from Wikipedia)

Picture credits as tagged, plus http://sup3rjunior.com/
Discography:
Hyena Original Soundtrack, "The Night Chicago Died", "The One I Love", "Smile" November 3, 2006, SM Entertainment

Snow Flower Original Soundtrack, "Stop Walking By", December 14, 2006, Seoul Records

Billy Jean Look At Me Original Soundtrack, "Just You", January 24, 2007, SM Entertainment

Partner Original Soundtrack, "Dreaming Hero", June 23, 2009

Superstar K3 theme song - Mnet[20], "Fly", April 15, 2011, CJ E&M

Yoon Il Sang 21st Anniversary 'I’m 21' Part 2, "Reminiscence", January 18, 2012

(Quoted from Wikipedia)
Links:

sup3rjunior.com
iRyeowookELF
love-ryeowook.net
and more tba

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jun 2nd, '12, 18:29

Let's spazz!! :wub: :wub:

I'm waiting still for that promised KRY album that SMEnt said it would be some time ago in the past (I make no sense, I know).
I want KRY album, and I want it NAO!!
But since they hinted to SJ 6th album...eh...
Plus, I think Yesung is supposed to go to the army soon, right?

Viande

Post by Viande » Jun 3rd, '12, 10:08

I want album too, not only ost songs/singles. I haven't followed SJ news so I have no clue when the rest leave for army. I hope not KRY yet.

Some huge pictures of Wookie, I hope I don't kill your pc:
Credits as tagged.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jun 3rd, '12, 10:27

I think rumor has it leeteuk is scheduled this year, and some hinted at Yesung.

No, pics didn't kill my PC. They killed me. :faint:
Plus:
YeSung (Super Junior) - 꽃보다 그녀 (I Do I Do 아이두 아이두 OST)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jun 4th, '12, 19:06

Viande

Post by Viande » Jun 4th, '12, 21:37

Woah, so much to watch, thanks. :wub:

Something to do for tomorrow evenig. ^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jun 5th, '12, 13:12

I have in (ambitious) plans to make a list with all KRY performances, but I need 2 whole days for that.

anyway, KBS twitter posted this:

Viande

Post by Viande » Jun 16th, '12, 22:18

Wookie made me cry with his angelic voice full of emotions. :cry:

首場.2曲名的朽不.金厲旭 20121606 1080p[HD] (Ryeowook Immortal Song 2)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jun 17th, '12, 14:43

He made whole audience cry this perfect perfect namja.
And I liked how he held the mic when he was speaking before singing.
It's hard to believe it was live, he's...

Update:
Super Junior’s Ryeowook wins two rounds of competitions in ‘Immortal Classics 2′ 120616

Super Junior’r Ryeowook recently won two rounds of competitions in Immortal Classics 2.

The episode of KBS2’s Immortal Masterpiece 2 that aired on June 16 featured the Yang Hee Eun Special.

Giving a performance as the second in order, Ryeowook achieved two winnings, beating the contenders—December and Kingston Ludisca.

The Super Junior member carried away the audience and the judges with the song “White Magnolia,” originally done by the legendary singer, Yang Hee Eun.

The attractive singer, however, was beaten by the fourth contender, Sonya.

In the episode, acts such as Yoon Ha, Ailee, Noeul, Kang Sung Kyun & Geon Woo Sung, Infinite’s Sung Kyu, K-Will, Ulala Session, Hong Kyung Min, and others appeared.

Source: Starnews, en.korea & sup3rjunior.com
Update:
Ryeowook - White Magnolia mp3
credits: smtowncraze tumblr.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jun 18th, '12, 11:18

Viande

Post by Viande » Jun 18th, '12, 11:42

Thank you! :wub:

and that fancam(?) was so good quality, both voice and video! Not to mention the target himself, he's perfection. :wub:

Viande

Post by Viande » Jun 29th, '12, 09:07

Super Junior_Sexy, Free & Single_Music Video Teaser
Only glimpse of Ryeowook but at least he didn't look silly. (I hope I didn't jinx it...) But why does everything sound like SNSD Boys in my ears these days...

Also, found mp3 download link for Ryeowook and White Magnolia:
[MP3 DL] Super Junior RyeoWook- White Magnolia (@ IS)
Had to get it in my playlist. :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 2nd, '12, 13:28

Both Wook and Sunggyu on IS 2 from 2012-06-30 official mp3:
Here

Viande

Post by Viande » Jul 3rd, '12, 21:56

Thank you! :wub:

I really liked Bittersweet in the new album. I demand more KRY songs... or Ryeowook solo songs. But I'm satisfied with IS2 for now.

A 'Good' bye sounds nice too but it reminds me about some drama song but can't remember which one. Or maybe it just sounds like drama song. ^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 4th, '12, 10:17

"Biitersweet" is a really nice song, and with Sungmin too. I wonder if they include him in KRY more. It sounds perfect for some OST.
"A Goodbye" is a weird song, the sudden tempo change with Wookie's start was... interesting. Plus, it has some music-box feel to it.
And I think "Papillon" is better than title song. SF&S is simply a boring song. But I have to add that their choreo is better this time, not half-as*ed as usual.
We have similar taste, Viande^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 7th, '12, 12:48

[Full HD] 120630 Immortal Song 2 - Ryeowook Full Cut
I see Jonghyun has a new competition in stalking websites. Ryeowook is really all over the place lately. He tweeted this link :wub:

Update:
I made a cut of Ryeowook, Eunhyuk and Shindong greeting Kibum on his drama I Love Italy:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Pz_tpsTtzcQ" frameborder="0"></iframe>
Let's hope youtube will go easy on me this time.

Viande

Post by Viande » Jul 8th, '12, 22:17

Or at least our tastes cross sometimes. ^^ I admit my music taste isn't the most sophisticated and I like some crap just because of some lovely dorks and their voices and dancing moves.

Oh, and I've been listening the album and I've got to like Gulliver, even though I don't really get the lyrics. But not even the silly lyrics won't stop me from listening Ryeowook's amazing part in the chorus. :mrgreen: As a whole, I really like this SuJu album, unlike Mr Simple, which wasn't my taste at all.

Last IS2 cut:
[Full HD] 120707 Immortal Song 2 - Ryeowook with Shindong & Eunhyuk Full Cut
Big congrats to Ryeowook! :cheers: :wub: I liked their performance, it was interesting.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 10th, '12, 22:22

Their performance was fun and energetic, not usual teary songs on IS 2 (I like teary songs too), even though I really can't stand Shindong, sorry.

As for the album... it's different, but since I listened to it only once (have tons of other music and few full albums to listen too), I can't say much. The title single is the most boring out of it though and it's full of ridiculous English, a staplemark of SMEnt idiotic lyrics.

As for Ryeowook - every note he sings is pure perfection, even if the lyrics are as dumb as SuJu's usually are.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 14th, '12, 09:25

SuJu were on SNL Korea and... and...
I hope for subbed vids for Wookie's wig's sake.

Update: it's subbed on Dailymotion and YT already.
Now, some Wookie cuteness:

Viande

Post by Viande » Jul 15th, '12, 12:10

Yeah, I found some parts from tumblr. Need to check that full episode on YT next.

Those wrestling gifs on tumblr btw... :goggle: Just why would someone want to watch these?!

But Kyuhyun... damn she's sexy. :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 15th, '12, 12:28

Viande wrote:
But Kyuhyun... damn she's sexy. :mrgreen:
Yeah, when I saw unclear image, I thought, man what an ugly wig Wookie has, Shindong too, and who's the girl??
Then it dawned on me...

Thanks for the links^^ :mrgreen:
The wrestling fragment was awkward. Same for Yesung's trial and his websites he visited...

Viande

Post by Viande » Jul 15th, '12, 13:16

Haha, the wrestling clip was flagged as inappropriate material. I'm not surprised. Shindong and Eunhyuk sure have guts. :mrgreen:

All of the sketches were somewhat awkward, not that it bothered me. :mrgreen: Although, I think I missed the one they're acting as older people. Need to look for more.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 17th, '12, 22:40

Super Junior’s Ryeowook is selected as a member of Super Junior who has become the sexiest
I bet Shisus has different opinion, ekhem...
Still relevant to KRY, of kors. :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Aug 11th, '12, 17:14

Viande

Post by Viande » Aug 11th, '12, 17:20

I just saw it! Totally loved his performance. :wub: Great job our lovely Wookie! :cheers:

Damn, this cutie could sell me anything and I'd buy it. :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 1st, '12, 07:26

Viande

Post by Viande » Sep 1st, '12, 11:59

Thank you! ^^

In return:

[Single] Kyu Hyun & Tiffany, Super Junior K.R.Y – To The Beautiful You OST Part. 3

I don't follow To the Beautiful You (because I don't like school dramas and I disliked the original version as well) but I will listen anything K.R.Y sings. :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 1st, '12, 12:07

Thank you :mrgreen:
I was about to start looking for that since Wookie tweeted once about it. You saved me some time, hon :salut:

I'm still pondering should I watch it, I hated the original, and Minho can't absolutely act, so...

I want KRY album, full 10-12 songs. Wouldn't mind if Zhoumi made a guest there, kkk^^

Viande

Post by Viande » Sep 1st, '12, 13:14

I liked Minho's acting in Pianist but after seeing all those gifs from To the Beautiful You I have changed my mind. Why would someone want to gif so bad acting? :blink I have no intetions to check this drama.

Yes... please give us KRY album, we'll be nice bitches, I mean ladies.

adeectohjam

Post by adeectohjam » Sep 2nd, '12, 14:33

Hello! I love K.R.Y. I'm still waiting for their album.
There are some rumors that they will release album this year.
Waaah. I hope it's true. I love Wookie's voice.
By the way I'm Marjorie, 19, from Philippines.
You can call me Majho. :)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 2nd, '12, 15:00

You know, those rumors have been here for few years already. I won't believe until I can hear it. It's SMEnt thingy, they just saying things and tying artists...

Nice to meet you, be more active^^

Viande

Post by Viande » Sep 2nd, '12, 15:27

Nice to see new names, welcome to KRY thread, adeectohjam. ^^

Indeed, rumours are just rumours, never take them for real. Not that I wouldn't mind whole album for KRY, I hope one day they will hear our cries. :mrgreen:

Some cute Sukira clips:
Wookie having sudden urge to show his biceps
Wookie "breaking" a screen

adeectohjam

Post by adeectohjam » Sep 3rd, '12, 16:42

Nice to meet you too Ethlenn. I'll try to be more active. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome Viande. :)

I've watched the clip of Wookie showing his biceps.
Good to see that he did not forget to take care of himself.
LOL at the second clip. :)))

By the way how old are you two?

Viande

Post by Viande » Sep 4th, '12, 21:05

Lets just say old enough to be nuna for most of the idols.

Those gifs I promised:
More:
Gifs are not mine, credits to who ever made them. (and sorry can't remeber who made them, only passing them for Ethlenn)

Edit: and moar!
Last edited by Viande on Sep 4th, '12, 21:25, edited 1 time in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 4th, '12, 21:21

And this nuna is very, veery, deeply, extremely, gutterly grateful for any gif. *saving like there's no tomorrow*
:heart: :faint: :faint: :faint:

I'm way older than you, adeectohjam :mrgreen:

adeectohjam

Post by adeectohjam » Sep 5th, '12, 15:42

I like those GIFs. Thank you for showing them. :)

Hmm. Sorry. What is "nuna" means? :(

So where are you two from? :D

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 5th, '12, 16:12

I guess you are REALLY new to Korean language, right? Nuna is "older sister for a younger male sibling". Since you are way younger than we are, you can call us eonni (pron. on-ni), older sister for a younger female sibling

And don't take it personally, but as for me, I don't disclose where I am from. I have real-life good reasons for not doing it. :salut: Let's just say we rule over Europe ^^

adeectohjam

Post by adeectohjam » Sep 5th, '12, 16:43

Yes. You're right. I'm new to Korean Language. So that's what it means.

From now on I'll call you two Eonni.

It's alright. I didn't take it personally.

By the way, you're into KRY. How about Super Junior?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 5th, '12, 17:15

SuJu... hmmm... I have love-hate relationship with this group and I could write a horribly long post about all my issues and problems with them, but it's no use, I guess.
As for SJ, apart from KRY I only like Heechul because he's a b*tch and I like that.

But let's face it, SMEnt has the worst music in Kpop despite having best voices in Kpop. That's my opinion. Despite SuJu's songs being generally bad, I do enjoy some of them (like Rokkugo), because I do enjoy lulzy music too.

Truthfully speaking, and Heechul aside, I don't care about anyone from SuJu apart for Ryeowook. :whistling:

as for calling us "eonni", nah, it was just an example, love^^ But lots of people do call us "evil b*tches" and you'll know why in no time, mehehe...

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Sep 5th, '12, 17:51

Once you get comfortable in the thread you will soon find out that Ethlenn is from the shadows. she has powers and she knows how to use them. I love her because I am a witch myself. We hover over places on moonlit nights and this past month was busy with two full moons. I am a little worn myself.Can't even open the champagne bottle. I doubt Ethlenn needs more than a vodka on the rocks. 8)

Life is good. :cheers:

Viande

Post by Viande » Sep 5th, '12, 17:58

I don't bite anyone but I'm not afraid to state my opinions. :mrgreen:

I do like some of SuJu's songs but I'm not really a hardcore fan of them, only Ryeowook's. SM seems to have different opinion about quality so I often find their albums having one hit song (and not even that mean that it's automaticly good one) and rest filled with "cheap" filler songs. Funny thing is that people say Sexy Free Single album is not as good quality as Mr. Simple but I found it contrary. Apart from song or two, I found Mr Simple rubbish and liked several songs in Sexy Free Single.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 5th, '12, 18:02

Aww, Peggy, you do have a way with words :notworthy:
Life is good indeed. Especially when I see You in threads :heart:

And I have to agree with everything Viande wrote, I liked SF&S more than Mr. Simple and for me that album had more than just one song worth listening for a while. Mainly cause of Wookie anyway.
Let's not delve into SMEnt managment of some artists and singers. That thing only can rise my blood pressure and I really don't need it. I'm an avid hater of SMEnt and would like to see it ruined and artists freed from 13-years-long contracts and from the dungeons they are tied there....

But damn, he's maturing and developping as the singer pretty (ekhem) quickly, right?

adeectohjam

Post by adeectohjam » Sep 5th, '12, 19:34

Ethlenn, me too. I also like Heechul. Same reason. Hehe.
I'm just kidding for calling you two eonni. Sorry.
Yeah you're right. Wookie is more matured now.
That's why I like him more. :)
Really, they have 13 years long contracts with their artist?

Hello Peggy. Hope we can be friends. :)

Viande, I still don't hear there songs from their latest album. Only Sexy, Free & Single & Spy of course. For me it's a good song. Even though I can't understand them. I just love the tune. :D

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 5th, '12, 19:40

adeectohjam wrote: Really, they have 13 years long contracts with their artist?
And you think why JYJ caused such an earthquake? From what I know there are some who have those infamous 13 years-long contracts even now. After what JYJ did, rumor has it SMEnt shortened the contracts, but I'd have to see it with my own eyes to believe it. Contracts vary from 5 - 13 years.
The best part? Contract doesn't include training years. :salut:
Viande should have some details on this too.
Last edited by Ethlenn on Sep 6th, '12, 06:32, edited 2 times in total.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Sep 5th, '12, 20:41

:-)
If it's allright if I call you Adee then I am your friend. Oh and one more thing. As long as you accept BigBang as I do, then we are already pals.
Advise me if you object please to shortening of name. I am too old to take all that time typing unless you want me to. Matter of eyesight also looming. Witches get bad sight at times too you know. :-(

adeectohjam

Post by adeectohjam » Sep 6th, '12, 16:49

Ethlenn wrote: And you think why JYJ caused such an earthquake? From what I know there are some who have those infamous 13 years-long contracts even now. After what JYJ did, rumor has it SMEnt shortened the contracts, but I'd have to see it with my own eyes to believe it. Contracts vary from 5 - 13 years.
The best part? Contract doesn't include training years. :salut:
Viande should have some details on this too.
Sorry. But who's JYJ? :(
Peggy wrote::-)
If it's allright if I call you Adee then I am your friend. Oh and one more thing. As long as you accept BigBang as I do, then we are already pals.
Advise me if you object please to shortening of name. I am too old to take all that time typing unless you want me to. Matter of eyesight also looming. Witches get bad sight at times too you know. :-(
It's alright with me if you call me Adee. It's nice. Actually, I'm not into Big Bang. But I like Taeyang. Nice meeting you. :)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 6th, '12, 17:42

adeectohjam wrote:
Sorry. But who's JYJ? :(
:goggle: :goggle:
JYJ: Jaejoong - Yoochun - Junsu... :goggle: :goggle:
3/5 of DBSK - Dong Bang Shin Ki, just don't ask me who they are...

BTW. how long have you been to Kpop?

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Sep 6th, '12, 17:47

Dear Adee,
Thanks for letting me shorten your name. I like Adee also. Well as far as BigBang goes I alternate between loving each member in turn. Taeyang is so funny but he knows how to fling himself into a song. Voice is there all the time. Same with Daesung actually. GD and TOP take the top spots for sheer personality I think. I think GD is a genius with all those talents.
TOP has set up a challenge I think because now all the other male groups are moving into hiphop with odd additions. I even saw one lad who has dyed his hair blue which is a real copy of TOP. Unfortunately it is styled in a strange side part and it just does not suit him. You have have to have a certain flair to have blue hair..... I think the group is Teen Top but not sure.

adeectohjam

Post by adeectohjam » Sep 6th, '12, 17:54

Ethlenn - Actually, I've been into KPOP last month. Sorry for asking you many questions.

Peggy - Your welcome. By the way are you into SJ or not also?

120905 Sukira - Goodbye Kiss + Ryeowook being adorable http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQGqfjfi_mA

I hope someone will make a GIF of Wookie here being adorable. This made my day. :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 6th, '12, 18:00

adeectohjam wrote:Ethlenn - Actually, I've been into KPOP last month. Sorry for asking you many questions.
If so, you can ask us about everything, dear from now on. I see you are really starting your funky journey to the K-Chaos, kkk^^

Thanks for the link! :mrgreen:

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Sep 6th, '12, 18:15

Adee, well not so much into SuJu. I do like Leteuk, but for his own personality and sweetness, not for the group work. I used to like them but now they are into the gymnastics instead of dance, and there just seem to be too many people onstage. Can never pick out individuals.

I am totally with Ethlenn when it comes to SME.

adeectohjam

Post by adeectohjam » Sep 6th, '12, 19:28

Ethlenn wrote: If so, you can ask us about everything, dear from now on. I see you are really starting your funky journey to the K-Chaos, kkk^^

Thanks for the link! :mrgreen:
Your welcome. Thank you too. :)

You will make a GIF?
Peggy wrote:Adee, well not so much into SuJu. I do like Leteuk, but for his own personality and sweetness, not for the group work. I used to like them but now they are into the gymnastics instead of dance, and there just seem to be too many people onstage. Can never pick out individuals.

I am totally with Ethlenn when it comes to SME.
Oh. Do you know that Leeteuk will enter the military soon?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 6th, '12, 19:56

adeectohjam wrote: You will make a GIF?
That's already gif-ed:
here

adeectohjam

Post by adeectohjam » Sep 7th, '12, 10:24

Thanks Ethlenn!

Wookie is so handsome. :D

I hope I can use them.

I don't have tumblr.

I think I'm going to create an account.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Sep 7th, '12, 21:12

Poor Leteuk. He was saying that he wished he had a girlfriend who would say goodbye to him and write to him when he goes into military. But who knows if that is just the agency talking. :whistling:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 8th, '12, 09:53

@adeectohjam: come to tumblr, we haz lots of Wookie goodies.
But to view pictures, you don't really need an account.

Peggy, I don't believe half of what idols say, although SuJu has always been blurting out some things they should have never uttered, never ever. Some fans like it, some hate.
But as you said, they can't say and do whatever they want, they just please the allmighty SMEnt most of the time.
Only sometimes we see glimpses of their true selves.

adeectohjam

Post by adeectohjam » Sep 8th, '12, 15:41

Peggy wrote:Poor Leteuk. He was saying that he wished he had a girlfriend who would say goodbye to him and write to him when he goes into military. But who knows if that is just the agency talking. :whistling:
I think that's true.
Ethlenn wrote:@adeectohjam: come to tumblr, we haz lots of Wookie goodies.
But to view pictures, you don't really need an account.

Peggy, I don't believe half of what idols say, although SuJu has always been blurting out some things they should have never uttered, never ever. Some fans like it, some hate.
But as you said, they can't say and do whatever they want, they just please the allmighty SMEnt most of the time.
Only sometimes we see glimpses of their true selves.
Yes. I know that I can view pictures without an account. But I want to meet some of Wookie fans out there. :)

I know SMEnt is very strict with their talents right?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 8th, '12, 16:09

adeectohjam wrote: I know SMEnt is very strict with their talents right?
I wouldn't call that strict. A "labor camp" suits better. If you're too young to know what this is, here, some nice intro. They have dungeons where they keep people away from activities for years... It's a scary place. :whistling:

I could go on and on, my imagination never fails me if we talk about SMEnt...

adeectohjam

Post by adeectohjam » Sep 8th, '12, 16:11

Did you saw this?

LOL @ Wookie. :lol

Viande

Post by Viande » Sep 10th, '12, 17:26

Thank you for the links Adee. ^^

Saw that chair incindent as gifs last week but not the video so thanks! Poor Ryeowook being so skinny. Although, Kangin does have some extra... :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 11th, '12, 15:23

I will probably replay this hundreds of times soon:
Super Junior KRY - Loving You [Panda and Hedgehog OST]

Full album! Like this!! For yesterday!! :wub:

adeectohjam

Post by adeectohjam » Sep 11th, '12, 15:59

Viande - Thanks for the link. :)

Ethlenn - Thanks too. :D

Till now I still don't have tumblr account. Can't think of a username. :(

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 11th, '12, 16:06

Viande wrote: Although, Kangin does have some extra... :mrgreen:
I think last year or 2 years ago Kangin posted pic of himself featuring his butt (in military outfit and towel, dammit, don't remember), cause Kangin's butt is famous. Same as Hangeng's, kkk...

adeectohjam

Post by adeectohjam » Sep 12th, '12, 16:54

Speaking of Kangin do you like him?

Viande

Post by Viande » Sep 12th, '12, 19:35

adeectohjam wrote:Speaking of Kangin do you like him?
Unfortunately I only care about Ryeowook (and KRY). :mrgreen: Not that I don't like the other members, except Heechul (and Shindong), he's too much of an attention whore to my taste. (Sowwy) ^^

adeectohjam

Post by adeectohjam » Sep 13th, '12, 16:54

I think Wookie, Kyu & Hyuk is still on vacation.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 14th, '12, 07:56

People know I'm a bit extreme if it comes to groups, I usually have only one member I care the world for (except for Infinite, damned rules-breakers!), so I only care about 1/3 of KRY anyway.
But Lady HeeHee is special.

Our precious tweeted a pic on a pool, still on a break^^

adeectohjam

Post by adeectohjam » Sep 17th, '12, 07:49

Is this what your talking about? http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a ... 8119_n.jpg

I just saw it on Facebook. :))

Topless wookie. :D

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 17th, '12, 08:30

adeectohjam wrote:
Topless wookie. :D
:pale: :pale:
He shouldn't have.

I was more interested in those wine pics he posted, yes yes, wine^^

adeectohjam

Post by adeectohjam » Sep 19th, '12, 06:41

Why?

You don't wanna see him topless?

I didn't saw the wine pics he posted.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 19th, '12, 07:07

Oh, honey, I do like to stare at topless men, but I don't find any pleasure in watching a stick. Wookie is skinny and his bones hurt my eyes. If he had, let's say, Seo Inguk's body, now that would be my jam. :mrgreen:

adeectohjam

Post by adeectohjam » Sep 21st, '12, 07:24

I think it's ok (for me).

It doesn't matter if he's skinny.

I just want to see the other side of him.

That's all. :)

When will Ryeowook act? :unsure:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 23rd, '12, 18:40

adeectohjam wrote: When will Ryeowook act? :unsure:
Better never again. SuJu had one "movie" already. *shudders*

Plus, it matters to me if he's skinny. Too skinny means no healthy. you know.