[Discussion] Chun Mei

Hong Kong, Taiwanese and Mainland China entertainments goes here.
Chemist2116

[Discussion] Chun Mei

Post by Chemist2116 » May 7th, '15, 19:10

Hello d-addicts! im just new to this forum and this is my first ever post.

On my first post i wanted to spread the news about a new period drama from TTV in Taiwan, called Haru or Chun Mei 春梅. It premiered today (yesterday as of Taipei local time). So far i can tell it looks very awesome. I don't know yet if anybody is subbing this but i would like to see viki or anyone to pick up this great series. For short from what i seen the story is set during Japan's occupation in Taiwan during the 1920's.

By the way, You guys are the best. :-)

Chiyoko Fansub

Re: Chun Mei new period drama from TTV premieres

Post by Chiyoko Fansub » May 12th, '15, 15:35

looks interesting. I can help with spot checks and QC if there is group subbing this. Sorry I can't offer more than that as I'm currently working on subbing I'm Home full time.

Chemist2116

Re: Chun Mei new period drama from TTV premieres

Post by Chemist2116 » May 12th, '15, 22:42

Chiyoko Fansub wrote:looks interesting. I can help with spot checks and QC if there is group subbing this. Sorry I can't offer more than that as I'm currently working on subbing I'm Home full time.
Hello there, its nice not to feel alone in this post. I am certain that it will soon be picked up by some fansubbing group because the story gets better day and day. I think any offer is good as long it contributes even as single micro-joule of energy. :-) I wish i could understand a little bit more of chinese so i could follow the story better, anyway i do my best. Its hard to follow sometimes.

By the way, maybe is not much but here is the trailer. Its worth to watch in its entirety.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXgV4SyX0x4

Best regards. :-)

Lotso

Re: [Discussion] Chun Mei

Post by Lotso » May 21st, '15, 14:03

Hi as a Brit over in Taipei visiting family over the last three weeks I have become addicted to Haru or Chun Mei. Without really understanding the plot I have had to have it explained via the in-laws. Now we are returning to the UK I need my fix :goggle: Is it being picked up on you tube or similar??

Please help addicted to Taiwan!!!

Thanks

Chemist2116

Link posted Re: [Discussion] Chun Mei

Post by Chemist2116 » May 25th, '15, 14:34

Lotso wrote:Hi as a Brit over in Taipei visiting family over the last three weeks I have become addicted to Haru or Chun Mei. Without really understanding the plot I have had to have it explained via the in-laws. Now we are returning to the UK I need my fix :goggle: Is it being picked up on you tube or similar??

Please help addicted to Taiwan!!!

Thanks
Hello mate. Same here, this drama is really addictive.

Answering your question, unfortunately i dont see full episodes uploaded in youtube, except some interviews, trailers for upcoming episodes among other stuff along those lines. Now, if you dont mind watching it without english subtitles, here you can watch all Haru or Chun Mei episodes aired so far in its entirety (check in that site below each vid for parts 2 and 3, as episodes are segmented). I have no idea if this site is accessible from UK, but i live in Peru and it works without hassles. Best regards. :-)

Lotso

Re: [Discussion] Chun Mei

Post by Lotso » May 25th, '15, 17:50

Sweet!! Not looking for English subtitles as they never translate well plus I can get my wife to help if needed.

Many thanks