hELppp meeeE wiF dA software

For questions on the technical aspects about how to fansub. Come on, share those pearls of wisdom!
apisshoneyniey

hELppp meeeE wiF dA software

Postby apisshoneyniey » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:37 am

:-( :-( :-(
wit the software submux, most of the movie (.avi) and sub(.srt) couldn't mix together.
Just very very little could do :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

sungie

Postby sungie » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:25 pm

How about starting by making some sense.

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ethidda » Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:15 am

We'd be able to help more if we actually understood you. Please type in proper English, with correct spelling (and capitalization) and punctuation, and give details about exactly what you have done, what you would like to do, and the problems you've come across when attempting to do that.

apisshoneyniey

My Bad

Postby apisshoneyniey » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:20 pm

:-( :-( Sorry dear fellows, I'm getting used sms english anywhere.
Here's my problem, I have several movie file in .avi, .wmv with .srt file.
The problem is....I couldn't mix the file into 1 file using submux(VodSub) software.Only few could make it.My purpose is to burn it into dvd format so that I can watch in my car as my daily time mostly involved outdoor.thanks a lot for any help

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ethidda » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:32 pm

When you use submux, and it didn't work, what specifically was the error? Did it reject the video file? The srt file? Did it produce any output file at all? Did it seem to have finished working without errors but the final result is unplayable? If there's an error, it'd be nice to get a screencap of it.

Also, may I suggest looking in the "tech support" section of the forum, since you're not really subbing (translating, timing, producing the subs). Also, under "tech discussion", there is a list of tutorials, one of which says how you can convert .avi to dvd-compliant video (which might be a step you skipped).

apisshoneyniey

Postby apisshoneyniey » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:53 am

thanks guys..i'm working on it but the software ConvertXtoDVD had to register and cost in USD=RM100 and quite expensive in my country life rate.I'm trying hard to use other recommended on tech support..:-(