Fansub Mentoring Subforum

For questions on the technical aspects about how to fansub. Come on, share those pearls of wisdom!
mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Fansub Mentoring Subforum

Postby mizune » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:37 am

Welcome!

Please use this subforum to ask and answer all the technical questions related to fansubbing. :)

The main Fansubbing forum used to serve this purpose, but it's since become so overrun with other (relevant) topics that the technical fansubbing tutorials and quides it used to have have flooded off the pages. This subforum will serve as a new home for those questions. Consider it a Tech Support forum specifically for the problems unique to fansubbing.

Hopefully, our more experienced fansubbers can help out new individuals answer those questions ranging from the general (e.g. how to organize a group, what program to use) to very specific questions (e.g. how to translate a particular line, fansubbing software technical help). Tutorials are also very welcome. If you've got one you'd liket o share, by all means do!

Please remember that this forum is not intended for recruitment. We have a forum for that already.

I've been meaning to do this for awhile now, but just got around to starting it today. In the upcoming weeks, I'll try to consolidate and update information, please excuse the clutter. ^_^;

...and just to put it out there, I am more than open to anybody who wants to help... :whistling: :fear:

Thanks!
Read the D-Addicts FAQ before asking questions.
No movies here, so please don't request. Check the Asian Movie Torrent Links.

AkumaX
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby AkumaX » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:57 am

wow, great idea! this should definitely help organize posts from people with a broad range of topics specifically in the fansubbing forum.