Does anyone here listen to Charice???

Discuss about other asian culture here.
gmak

Does anyone here listen to Charice???

Post by gmak » Jun 1st, '10, 10:14

Charice is so amazing!! I recently started listening to her music/watching her youtube videos, and I am totally blown away by her beautiful voice and personality!

Plus, I hear that she recently was in Japan to record with Ayaka. The new song will supposedly be on Music Station later this summer, probably in July.

Chasters unite!!

fiel

Re: Does anyone here listen to Charice???

Post by fiel » Jun 11th, '10, 02:31

gmak wrote:Charice is so amazing!! I recently started listening to her music/watching her youtube videos, and I am totally blown away by her beautiful voice and personality!

Plus, I hear that she recently was in Japan to record with Ayaka. The new song will supposedly be on Music Station later this summer, probably in July.

Chasters unite!!
she's still young but look at her now... her song Pyramid is so popular now...

lucus_clyne

Post by lucus_clyne » Nov 4th, '10, 16:24

i love her performance in david foster's concert with his friends. she really was giving her best in that performance. :) i watched it in youtube and its unbelievable how she managed to have several times of standing ovation from the audience that time.

lovecatcat
Deactivated

Post by lovecatcat » Jan 10th, '11, 02:25

She then asks us to listen to Charice singing “In This Song, written by David Foster”. You then hear the audience screaming even before she sings a note, and I was probably the loudest one! charice mini live japan mooffin photo