Does Anyone Watch Thai Drama

Discuss about other asian culture here.
Arowana

Does Anyone Watch Thai Drama

Post by Arowana » Dec 6th, '06, 14:31

Hi, in here we have korean, jap and chinese...that is so awesome.

just wonderin...have anyone watch thai drama.

i got to tell you, most of them are pretty good...theres a lot of hot chicks/actress

and the story line..i fink they are pretty good aswell..why else they show it if its zhit right??

well..i saw someone watch it....i dont understand thai..but..i kinda got hook onto it...its like an ADDICT...haahhahah

welll..i've search the net for links or sumfing if people upload it onto the internet..but coulndt find anyfing..

IF someone have came across it..PLease share it wif me..i'll b very appreciated.

kmholic

Re: Does Anyone Watch Thai Drama

Post by kmholic » Dec 9th, '06, 05:34

Arowana wrote:Hi, in here we have korean, jap and chinese...that is so awesome.

i got to tell you, most of them are pretty good...theres a lot of hot chicks/actress

and the story line..i fink they are pretty good aswell..why else they show it if its zhit right??

well..i saw someone watch it....i dont understand thai..but..i kinda got hook onto it...its like an ADDICT...haahhahah

welll..i've search the net for links or sumfing if people upload it onto the internet..but coulndt find anyfing..

IF someone have came across it..PLease share it wif me..i'll b very appreciated.
Here's one for you if you haven't watch it yet... Oom Rug (Chain of Love) - Thai Drama
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_35334_30.htm (for direct DL)
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_35294.htm (for subtile; direct DL posted here as well).

howzitboy

Post by howzitboy » Dec 9th, '06, 09:26

i just started on taiwan dramas and they are awesome. way lighter viewing then japanese or korean. Most just funny love stories.

started with kiss
devil besides you
meteor garden
smiling pasta

those are the ones im watching now and i love em all.

BOGCHI

Post by BOGCHI » Dec 9th, '06, 09:40

howzitboy wrote:i just started on taiwan dramas and they are awesome. way lighter viewing then japanese or korean. Most just funny love stories.

started with kiss
devil besides you
meteor garden
smiling pasta

those are the ones im watching now and i love em all.
thai dramas.. aren't Taiwanese dramas.. :scratch: :-)
thai dramas = Thailand dramas

Back to topic, I have never seen a Thai drama.

NADZ

Post by NADZ » Dec 9th, '06, 09:42

is it good?? :scratch:

howzitboy

Post by howzitboy » Dec 10th, '06, 06:21

ugh, they are different? lol guess geography was my bad subject huh? errrr, they have any shows? wonder if can find on ebay? might be fun to watch.

just checked ebay and didnt see and "dramas" just movies but one sounded too interesting. its called beautiful boxer, about a transvestite boxer!!!
its based on a true story about a boy who fights like a man to become a woman.
id like to see them make a korean drama about this story.

nightangelz

Thai dramasss!!!

Post by nightangelz » Dec 10th, '06, 07:00

Hihi~~

Mmm... I have many to recommenddd!!! lol~ My mom watches them like crazy and I just leech off of her... Were there any you had in mind? One of my favorites is Nirad Song Pob - A Journey Between Two Earths... Ravit Terdwong is in it and it kinda takes place during the Ayuthaya Period right before and during the take over by the Burmese~ I loved it! XD And it wasn't a lahkohn num nao (extreme super sappyness)!!! which is the kind that Ravit usually stars in... hahah enough of my rambling. BUT... there IS a Thai fansubbing group but I don't think we've gotten many projects done yet. We WILL though :D And I need to get back to that group.... ^^;;;;; damn finals, midterms and all that whatnot *sigh*

So far we've done Oom Ruk - Chain of Love
We're working on Kaew Da Pee I believe... and Pichai something something ^^;;;
Last edited by nightangelz on Dec 10th, '06, 16:28, edited 2 times in total.

nightangelz

Post by nightangelz » Dec 10th, '06, 07:07

@howzitboy

MMm... Dramas in Thai are called Lahkohn or Lakorn (depends on how you wanna spell it) so I'm not sure if that will help you in your search

Arowana

Post by Arowana » Dec 10th, '06, 14:29

kmholic..thankz..

and...wow..thankz to u 2..nightangelz....ur mum is so awesome....(coz shes a drama addicts just like me :) lol )

as for howzitboy ***shook head

Arowana

Post by Arowana » Dec 10th, '06, 14:55

OH!!..theres other threads bout thai drama....

oh and i also forgot to mention this...

BEWARE to those who havn't watch thai drama's b4...so far all the thai drama i've see people watched it...i dont know if u've realised it..but there is always a TRANY*** (fink dats how u spell it) in every series..

im a homo-phobic.....but those trany actors/actress dont know which..:D they are very funnie.......
so it make the series very enjoyable to watch..

nightangelz

Post by nightangelz » Dec 10th, '06, 15:14

Arowana wrote: oh and i also forgot to mention this...

BEWARE to those who havn't watch thai drama's b4...so far all the thai drama i've see people watched it...i dont know if u've realised it..but there is always a TRANY*** (fink dats how u spell it) in every series..

im a homo-phobic.....but those trany actors/actress dont know which..:D they are very funnie.......
so it make the series very enjoyable to watch..
mmm.... ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Just to let you know, not ALL dramas have Gataey ((or that word you used above... I personally don't really like using that word so sorry for the Thai usage ^^;;; )) But I do admit that many do have Gateays but I LOVE THEM!!! And definately! they make the drama so funny and interesting too :D It's not the only reason, but a plus hehehe ^_^

Oh and yes, my mom DOES rock! hahahah If it wasn't for her, I would've have been able to watch a bunch of amazing lahkohns!! AHHHHHHH hahah so goooood XD Oh! And if there were any specific ones you were looking for, I probably have it... my mom has vcds of TONNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSS of series ranging from a few months old to a 10 years old O_O

howzitboy

Post by howzitboy » Dec 11th, '06, 09:15

hey, guess its time for u to start uploading some of them on d-addicts. id love to watch em.

nightangelz

Post by nightangelz » Dec 11th, '06, 13:22

howzitboy wrote:hey, guess its time for u to start uploading some of them on d-addicts. id love to watch em.
hehee ;D I would if I knew how to rip VCDs.... but currently not yet. And the Th Drama Fansubbing group is in the midsts of doing another project! ;D But in the mean time, why don't you check out Oom Rug? ;D

reomani

Post by reomani » Dec 11th, '06, 13:46

i love them

i watched it started with a kiss
devil beside you metouer garden 1, 2
smiling pasta (now)
TheMagiciansOfLove (now)

all of them are sooooooooo good and nice

Arowana

Post by Arowana » Dec 11th, '06, 13:53

mmm.... ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Just to let you know, not ALL dramas have Gataey ((or that word you used above... I personally don't really like using that word so sorry for the Thai usage ^^;;; )) But I do admit that many do have Gateays but I LOVE THEM!!! And definately! they make the drama so funny and interesting too :D It's not the only reason, but a plus hehehe ^_^
sa wa di cup nite*angelz

gataey??...hahha...first time i've heard of that word...im so used to use the [T] word..coz...just to tease friends and stuffs...;)..newais...i'll try used gataey nxt time..lol......
Oh and yes, my mom DOES rock! hahahah If it wasn't for her, I would've have been able to watch a bunch of amazing lahkohns!! AHHHHHHH hahah so goooood XD Oh! And if there were any specific ones you were looking for, I probably have it... my mom has vcds of TONNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSS of series ranging from a few months old to a 10 years old O_O
hhahah..fanx..but i dont speak thai..so it wouldn't help..i guess i'll just wait for the fansubbing team.

tada!!

Arowana

Post by Arowana » Dec 11th, '06, 13:54

reomani wrote:i love them

smiling pasta (now)
TheMagiciansOfLove (now)

er...i dont think they are thai drama
dont tell me another one who think thai taiwanese... somebody plz correct me if im wrong -_-
lol

ChristinePak

Post by ChristinePak » Dec 11th, '06, 14:19

Arowana wrote:
reomani wrote:i love them

smiling pasta (now)
TheMagiciansOfLove (now)

er...i dont think they are thai drama
dont tell me another one who think thai taiwanese... somebody plz correct me if im wrong -_-
lol

HAHA that is too funny! It is amazing how many people don't know the difference!

eaachh

Post by eaachh » Dec 11th, '06, 14:32

As a Thai one, thanks you all for loving or being interested in Thai dramas. I just was introduced to the forum about Thai Drama and you can follow the link http://z3.invisionfree.com/THdrama_Fansubs/index.php?

nightangelz

Post by nightangelz » Dec 11th, '06, 15:06

eaachh wrote:As a Thai one, thanks you all for loving or being interested in Thai dramas. I just was introduced to the forum about Thai Drama and you can follow the link http://z3.invisionfree.com/THdrama_Fansubs/index.php?
Woot woot! that's our fansubbing team! XD

@Arowana and ChristinePak
I've noticed people tend to mix up Thailand and Taiwan ALLLLLLLLLLLL the time. Such a common mistake. When I say i'm Thai, a lot of people would say "Oh, so do you speak Taiwanese?" I remember one time when I was little and our class was talking about Tiger Woods and they were talking about his Taiwanese mother and I was like "No, she's Thai!" and everyone, including the teacher shot me down and adamently told me that she was Taiwanese ... which she's not!! GRRRRR =T lol
Arowana wrote:gataey??...hahha...first time i've heard of that word...im so used to use the [T] word..coz...just to tease friends and stuffs...;)..newais...i'll try used gataey nxt time..lol......
S'all good. Just the word sounds weird to me when I say it or type it... so I just don't use it haha.

Arowana

Post by Arowana » Dec 11th, '06, 17:36

oh ok....

trany...lol

jkz..hahahahah :lol

twinklesstars

Post by twinklesstars » Dec 28th, '06, 02:53

is there anyone know where I can watch thai drama online and information about them online? I am sorry for asking. Thanks.

micho

Post by micho » Nov 19th, '07, 03:13

tdramas are in chinese aren't they? and thdramas are in thai. taiwanese and thai... though they sound the same they do look different...

nicha89

Post by nicha89 » Nov 19th, '07, 04:25

^they not even look different but they also ARE different XD

lol a lot of people confuse thailand with taiwan. this is one of the reasons why i like the old name "Siam" better

Sakari

Post by Sakari » Nov 25th, '07, 10:58

I need subtitles for Thai lakorns, so I have only watched a few. Here's my list so far:
  • Hua Jai Chocolate
    Kaew Tah Pee
    Khun Por Rub Jang
    Duang Jai Patiharn
    Oum Rak
    Rak Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong
These made me want more, but, well, not enough to make me start learning Thai...

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Jan 10th, '08, 17:05

I'm watching 'Oum Ruk' and I think it's very nice.
It's very similiar with 'Full House' but still it is fun to watch and the lead actors and actresses are very cute and their acting is good too.

The most interesting thing about watching this is because it's the first time I'm getting in touch with thai culture.

In my country the image we have about Thailand is mostly the beaches, the nature and the exotic culture and landscapes. So with this drama I'm learning more about thailand culture and also about life in big cities of Thailand. ^_^

The only thing that bothers me about this thai lakorn (I don't know if other thai lakorns are like this) is the lenght of each episode. I think the episodes are very long (1 hour 30 minutes) which makes the story move in a very slow pace. There are many scenes on the episodes that aren't really necessary and aren't important for the plot...

but anyway, i'm enjoying watching this thai lakorn and I'm glad someone subbed it. :-) When I have time i'm planning on watching the lakorn about the rich blind guy (forgot the name of it) and also the movie 'Citizen Dog' (I'm anxious to watch this movie :w00t: )

Sakari

Post by Sakari » Jan 14th, '08, 19:12

Sakari wrote:I need subtitles for Thai lakorns, so I have only watched a few. Here's my list so far:
  • Hua Jai Chocolate
    Kaew Tah Pee
    Khun Por Rub Jang
    Duang Jai Patiharn
    Oum Rak
    Rak Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong
An addition:
  • Leh Ratree
To be precise, I have only completed HJC, KTP, DJP, and LR.

I finished Duang Jai Patiharn a few days ago, mainly because of the marvelous leading couple, Kob Suvanant and Num Sornram. This is a pretty violent drama. In addtion to an alarming number of people getting killed, Kob and Num fight physically (as well as verbally) in almost every episode. Kob must have been black and blue after the filming. Well. she gets to bite Num as a last resort, which looks pretty effective.

About Kob... There is a pretty funny scene where Num leaves Kob on a deserted island and goes to the mainland to buy her clothes, including underwear (female, of course). He grabs some bra's and hesitates for a while. Finally, he leaves them on the counter: "She doesn't need one." I wonder whether this was in the script or whether Num made it up on the spot. Indeed, while Kob Suvanant is utterly beautiful and a great actress, she is not what you might call buxom. She rather reminds me of British actress Kristin Scott Thomas.

ukno

Post by ukno » Jan 17th, '08, 21:02

Rasckita wrote:When I have time i'm planning on watching the lakorn about the rich blind guy (forgot the name of it)...
The title is called Kaew Tah Pee

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Jan 19th, '08, 16:35

ukno wrote:
Rasckita wrote:When I have time i'm planning on watching the lakorn about the rich blind guy (forgot the name of it)...
The title is called Kaew Tah Pee
Thanks!!!! :cheers: That's it! :thumright:
I couldn't remember the name.

I think the plot looks interesting and I heard their love story is very beautiful. Plus the main actor is so handsome! :wub:

nophankh

Post by nophankh » Jan 19th, '08, 17:01

I do. I'm currently watching JAMLEUY RUK (defendant of love). It's currently airing.
THere are english subs for this drama. THe girl finishes the drama before the new episodes come out.

SHe is pretty fast, she completes 2 episodes within a week.
IF anyone wants to watch with ENGLISH SUBS>>>youtube link

If you want to discuss and get information and spoilers for Jamleuy Ruk, the thread and sarnworld is open to everyone now because we want to spread JLR.
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index. ... ntry321706

hoosdathu

Post by hoosdathu » Jan 25th, '08, 10:50

i'm a thai language beginner, so wanna watch more thai drama too :)

cloudNINE.

Post by cloudNINE. » Feb 14th, '08, 22:36

I love Thai lakorns. I've seen Hua Jai Chocolate, Kaew Tah Pee, Leh Ratree and Oom Ruk. Right now I'm watching KKR with Oil & Kwan (subbed by Nalika1 on YouTube.com) and JamLeuy Ruk with Aum & Aff (subbed by Wishboniko).

I think I'll start Duang Jai Patiharn soon though. I haven't had time to watch anything because of school. :-(

4everU

Post by 4everU » Apr 9th, '08, 04:20

Hey...I currently watching Thai dramas, I was at first confused with Taiwanese and the Thai dramas, but now i get it.....I finished watching Jam Leuy Rak, this Thai drama is a MUST SEE...the actor is so effin HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT and the actress, is sooooooooooo PRETTY AND SWEET...the drama has a very interesting story and keeps u hooked, it's a awesome drama....the main lead characters have such a great chemistry it's unbelievable....
Attachments
aumandaff.jpg
aumandaff.jpg (184.75 KiB) Viewed 10994 times

meviet

Post by meviet » Jun 22nd, '08, 04:38

i just finished watching Rak Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong, and currently on Sawan Biang. I've seen some episodes of Jam Leuy Rak, but will finish it later. Ken is my most favorite actor, but he hurts anne so badly in Sawan Biang. i like to see his kind and goofy side more. he's being a very bad ass in this one. so sad... ='(

but i have to say the acting from both ken and anne are very good. i really enjoy it.

Rak Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong and Oum Ruk are my favorites, because they made me laugh so hard. i'm more into comedy than romance, so that's why. i really recommend these two.

green bamboo

Post by green bamboo » Jul 11th, '08, 02:20

I love Aum and Aff in JLR. Actually, I don't like Aff's role much cause Soraya is so kind and her character seems unreal but I like Aum's role more than Ken in Sawan biang. He is so manly and cool XDXD. I wish I could watch their new drama soon.

ksxiong

Post by ksxiong » Nov 30th, '08, 07:03

I LOVE LAKORN!!! I grow up watching them. I like a lot of the older ones. I have not seen many of the new ones out with new actor/actress. If anyone know were I can find oldiesk, let me know. Thanks!

I like lakorn over the other dramas!

hab

Post by hab » Jan 6th, '09, 17:12

i've recently grown to love them..does anyone know where can i watch Dung Duang Haruethai with english subs??..please and thank you!!

Kagimoto Y.y

Post by Kagimoto Y.y » Jan 6th, '09, 18:04

^they not even look different but they also ARE different

lol a lot of people confuse thailand with taiwan. this is one of the reasons why i like the old name "Siam" better
me too!! when I'm telling to my friend lives in other country they will ask "Is that taiwan?"

I'm Thai, Now I didn't watch any Thai drama.
but when I was a little girl I always watch it because at that time My house don't have any cable TV that have international shows.
- I just bored that Thai drama always make a remake version such as "Baan sai Thong" the first version telecast when I didn't born.The second version when I'm a little girl and so on ... It'll remake like every 10 yrs. So my mom always said "This drama I've seen for 2-3 times in different version"

- It always have a lead actor rape a lead actress , ill-treat to women,slapping...
most of kids watch it and that kids'll copy it.
- I think It's overacting
- the character in drama aren't the same of general Thai people at all!

but that's only my negative thinking about lakorn
but they have a good lakorn too
The drama you guys here watch is great!
Actually I like Thai's sit-com more than Thai's lakorn.

For person who's love Thai's tv shows+lakorn I recommend this site http://www.manytv.com
and also recommend this sit-com. This is my favorite now
"niar koo pratoo thad pai" or "truelovenextdoor.com/"
http://hiptv.mcot.net/listProgramCat.php?catId=203
www.truelovenextdoor.com/

so enjoy!
*thanks for reading*

liebe911

Post by liebe911 » Feb 4th, '09, 07:30

I love Aum and Aff in JLR. They are just awesome in their performance.

r3ika

Post by r3ika » Feb 26th, '09, 09:45

sawadee khap^^

well, i've watched this Thai movie, (but this is a drama thread) :mrgreen: & its titled
Me..Myself..

for me its :salut: :thumleft:

nice story, good twists.. the first thai movie i watched is Shutter (is it Thai?) then another horror movie is a story about a Drum, something like that, im not sure if its thai..

well, from now on, ~checking good Thai movies :cheers:

kolanie

Post by kolanie » Jun 18th, '09, 03:05

hahahha...that's funny...^^
:D
nightangelz wrote:
eaachh wrote:As a Thai one, thanks you all for loving or being interested in Thai dramas. I just was introduced to the forum about Thai Drama and you can follow the link http://z3.invisionfree.com/THdrama_Fansubs/index.php?
Woot woot! that's our fansubbing team! XD

@Arowana and ChristinePak
I've noticed people tend to mix up Thailand and Taiwan ALLLLLLLLLLLL the time. Such a common mistake. When I say i'm Thai, a lot of people would say "Oh, so do you speak Taiwanese?" I remember one time when I was little and our class was talking about Tiger Woods and they were talking about his Taiwanese mother and I was like "No, she's Thai!" and everyone, including the teacher shot me down and adamently told me that she was Taiwanese ... which she's not!! GRRRRR =T lol
Arowana wrote:gataey??...hahha...first time i've heard of that word...im so used to use the [T] word..coz...just to tease friends and stuffs...;)..newais...i'll try used gataey nxt time..lol......
S'all good. Just the word sounds weird to me when I say it or type it... so I just don't use it haha.

Fantastical

Re: Does Anyone Watch Thai Drama

Post by Fantastical » Jan 28th, '10, 15:55

Yeah sure! I would love to.
Arowana wrote:Hi, in here we have korean, jap and chinese...that is so awesome.

cim

Post by cim » Dec 17th, '10, 04:22

haha.I feel lucky I live in China that I can watch lots of Thai series.And they're good.

lovecatcat
Deactivated

Post by lovecatcat » Jan 10th, '11, 02:22

These are just a few, there are PLENTY more, but I hope you will enjoy them as much as I did! Also side note all the ones listed above are in crunchyroll so there is no need to go to youtube or something. ^^

mayxi

Post by mayxi » Jan 12th, '11, 17:40

i luv thai lakorn. other than Jum Leuy Ruk some of my fav. are: Sawan Bieng, Oum Ruk, Soot Saneh Ha, 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao, manee yard fah, sarp poo sah, wanida, huajai ruk karm pope, seu ruk chai yai olawan, kaen lum kong, huajai sila, rahut rissaya, dung duang hareutai, mia jum pen, ploy lom petch, kaew lom petch, tuddao bussaya, beep kaew nam hong, etc. i have alot on my list but these are my fav right now.

thaiha2004

Post by thaiha2004 » Feb 7th, '11, 08:22

I want to find a Thai drama which was broadcasted at my country in 2001
One of main actresses is Pamela Bowden, and her character in this drama is Reika
Because it so old, so i don't remember content clearly
But Reika is a officer and her brother is a police
Has a man love her and this man live toghether with a lady [Who is a dancer and is Reika sister-in-law's mother]
Reika 21 years old and the man love her is 33 years old
I remember in drama, he give Reika more roses
I tried to find information & online link of this drama but can't find anything
So please help me

koua_xiong

Post by koua_xiong » Feb 12th, '11, 05:48

Have anyone seen the drama "wanida" starring tik & aff.. anyone know where to download it's with english subtitle..?

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Mar 25th, '11, 23:39

I watched one so far Jam Loey Rak, and it had rape kidnapping and hitting and fighting, too much of it and not any romance. When I read the synopsis for other lakorns, it looks like all of them have this trend, kidnap then hit then torture then rape then abuse and then they fall in love. I won't watch lakorns if that is all they are made up of. :salut:

Doom

Post by Doom » May 5th, '13, 17:25

While I was visiting Phuket I caught a few shows on TV (most bars seemed to have stuff on TV too). Most of the filming seemed very cheaply done and the acting a bit over the top so I didn't take note on any of the shows.

If anyone can recommend some decent ones to get into then I'd really appreciate it!

kagi88

Post by kagi88 » May 5th, '13, 19:45

Doom wrote:While I was visiting Phuket I caught a few shows on TV (most bars seemed to have stuff on TV too). Most of the filming seemed very cheaply done and the acting a bit over the top so I didn't take note on any of the shows.

If anyone can recommend some decent ones to get into then I'd really appreciate it!
I enjoyed watching Pad Thai Bride, a 2004 movie.
"One day, while fighting with her sister over her marriage prospects, Petchara says too much, claiming that she will marry whoever eats her Pad Thai for 100 days straight."

alina

Post by alina » Jun 5th, '13, 10:51

I've watched some Thai lakorn. It's more difficult to find Thai lakorn and not many are English subbed, not like Korean drama where it's much easier to find them even though there are no subs you can still watch them.
So far I like Hi-tech maid. It's a romance/comedy and it doesn't have that usually rape thing which I really don't like in Thai lakorn. The raping is also usually done by the male lead which later on the female will falls in love with even though he raped her. I mean if it was the bad guy who's done it, then I can understand it.
I also like the 4 hearts of the mountain series. It also have no rape scenes if I remember correctly. They're light hearted dramas with some comedy. But now I'm watching the Thai remake of Autumn in my heart. It doesn't have English subs, but it's not really needed since I've watched the Korean original drama. So far they've copied almost scene by scene.

sampei

Post by sampei » Jun 18th, '13, 20:35

o_O I didn't see any rape scene.

Last edited by sampei on Jul 1st, '13, 15:31, edited 1 time in total.

Lonelysa

Post by Lonelysa » Jun 23rd, '13, 06:29

I watched Love of Siam, Nang Nak and Starry Starry Night! I liked all! I think sad a title like "Nang Nak", that is supposed to tell a love's folktale from Thailand, was translated here in my country (Brazil) for something like "Souls of Hereafter" (idk if it makes sense), passing a feel of trash-terror to make you scary for one night with your girlfriend/boyfriend on your side.
I found Starry Starry Night while watching a performance of Gackt in Asian Movie Awards, and i just loved so much this movie! Besides that, after i watched, i had an interest in art, and it had never happened befor lol.
Love of Siam, guess everyone have watched already, is cool but the final let me hopeless :(