[Req] [Renai FanSubs] Translators & Uploaders Needed!!!

For new fansub groups and old fansub groups looking for additional help.
Renai FanSubs

[Req] [Renai FanSubs] Translators & Uploaders Needed!!!

Postby Renai FanSubs » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:27 pm

Hello all :) Renai FanSubs is looking for people to help start up a new subbing group. I am looking for people who believe in quality fansubs

We are currently looking for new members of our team!
Translators (Chinese, Japanese, Korean), Timers (subs & karaoke), Editors, QCers, Typesetters (subs & karaoke), Encoders, and Up-loaders

Application

Name:
Position Applying For:
Any Experience?:
What other groups have you worked with?
Do you know another language?
If yes, what one(s)?

Please email your application to: renaifs@gmx.com

I am totally willing to train typesetters and editors, as that's what I know how to do. Look forward to talking to you :D
Last edited by Renai FanSubs on Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:23 pm, edited 23 times in total.

Rakuten06

Postby Rakuten06 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:55 am

Also, Renai Fansubs is currently considering doing old dramas. We have picked a japanese drama, but we need to hear which kdramas and cdramas are urgently needed to be subtitled into those RAW files.

We can't do those old dramas without the help of translators, so please give your time to try to help us release the old dramas first before moving into the field of new dramas :)

John,
Editor of Renai Fansubs

Renai FanSubs

Postby Renai FanSubs » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:28 pm

**Update**

We are currently looking for people interested in helping with our upcoming projects :)

HAVA-RAVA

Postby HAVA-RAVA » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:47 am

i'm just bumping :D

and saying that we need translators (+ other staff also)

Sorvaseven

Postby Sorvaseven » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:02 am

It would be great for the community to have a fansubgroup which is interested to sub older dramas. I wish you good luck!

HAVA-RAVA

Postby HAVA-RAVA » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:17 pm

Thank you ^^

Renai FanSubs

Postby Renai FanSubs » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Yes, thank you :)

Just an update:
We are in need of translators, timers, and Uploaders (seeders) to help with our upcoming projects:

And various music video projects

Thanks in advance! And be sure to check out our wiki page for more info: http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Renai_Fansubs

forestmaiden71

Postby forestmaiden71 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:03 am

We are in need of some more staff to help with our new projects! We need Japanese to English translators, encoders, KFX people, and timers to help with these new projects!

and Be-Bop Highschool2.

Please check out our Wiki page http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Renai_Fansubs for more info and to sign up :D Thanks for your interest!

forestmaiden71

Postby forestmaiden71 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Just an update- we are still looking for people to fill all positions (translator, timer, typesetter, encoder, editor, QCer) We are totally willing to train all spots if you're interested and willing to help :)

Please check out our Wiki page http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Renai_Fansubs for more info and to sign up :D Thanks for your interest!

Renai FanSubs

Postby Renai FanSubs » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:59 am

We are also looking for KFX people, and those talented in k-timing :) The more staff we have, the faster we can release our projects! :)
Interested in joining us?
Fill in the form and email it to renaifs@gmx.com, or apply directly through our blog.

forestmaiden71

Postby forestmaiden71 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:57 pm

Renai has decided to take on subbing the Taiwanese Drama Office Girls. We'd love to have more subbers who are interested in getting this project out faster. If you have the time, we are looking for these positions:
* Translators
* Timers
* K-Timers
* Typesetters

If you're interested, please check out our blog:
http://renaifansubs.blogspot.com/2011/1 ... girls.html

or our wiki page :
http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Renai_Fansubs

Or send me a PM :)

Thanks!

Renai FanSubs

Postby Renai FanSubs » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:41 am

Hello! I just wanted to post here that we are still looking for people to join our team. Right now we are in the most need of:
* Chinese - English Translators
* Encoders
* Timers
If you know how to do one of those, please apply! The more people we have the faster we can have releases :) Also, if you're new to the fansubbing world, we're happy to train people. This doesn't mean that if you are a typesetter, editor, or KFX person (or even a Korean or Japanese translator) you shouldn't apply. These are just the spots we need the most. Thanks for your interest :D

Fill in the form and email it to renaifs@gmx.com, or apply directly through our blog.

forestmaiden71

Postby forestmaiden71 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:19 am

We are still in need of more staff for our current and up coming projects! We especially need timers and translators. We're happy to train if you're just willing to learn :)

Current projects:
Shaken Baby!
Office Girls
Dandy Daddy?
Meteor Shower
Indigo no Yoru

Click to apply :)

Renai FanSubs

Postby Renai FanSubs » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:55 am

We are excited about the New Year and the fun dramas we have planned :) We are still recruiting for all spots, so please check us out and apply :)

forestmaiden71

Postby forestmaiden71 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:52 am

We are still looking for help on our current projects. Mostly we are in need of translators (Korean, Chinese, and Japanese), but we're always happy to have more members of our staff in the other positions as well :) More team members, the faster we can put out subs :)

Current projects:
Meteor Shower
Office Girls
Dandy Daddy?
Hero Of The Times
Biyo Shonen Celebrity
Various Music Videos

If you're interested please send me an e-mail (renaifs@gmx.com) or visit our website at
http://renaifansubs.blogspot.com/

Thanks for your support! :D

Knight kay

Postby Knight kay » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:17 pm

well I can help with KFX, I worked with many fansubs so if you need send me a PM ^_^ , my regards

forestmaiden71

Postby forestmaiden71 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:26 am

*Sent* Thanks! :D

We are really looking for more J-Translators :D If you want to help us out with any of our fun projects, or even with some J-PVs just head on over to http://renaifansubs.blogspot.com/p/apply.html and apply! We'd <3 some more help :D

forestmaiden71

Postby forestmaiden71 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:06 pm

We are still looking for help on our current projects. Mostly we are in need of translators (Korean, Chinese, and Japanese), but we're always happy to have more members of our staff in the other positions as well :) More team members = faster releases :)

Current projects:
Meteor Shower
Office Girls
Dandy Daddy?
Hero Of The Times
Biyo Shonen Celebrity
Various Music Videos

If you're interested please send me an e-mail (renaifs@gmx.com) or visit our website at

Renai FanSubs

Postby Renai FanSubs » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:36 am

Hello again! Renai often works on some really fun projects, and we're always looking for more help! Mostly we are in need of translators (Korean, Chinese, and Japanese), but we're always eager to have others join us as well! More team members = faster releases! So, if these projects sound interesting then please join us! I promise, you'll be glad you did :D

Current projects:
Meteor Shower
Office Girls
Dandy Daddy?
Hero Of The Times
Biyo Shonen Celebrity
Various Music Videos

forestmaiden71

Postby forestmaiden71 » Sat May 05, 2012 12:08 am

Hello! I'm just updating our need for people!

We'd <3 some new members to help us get our projects out a bit faster! Are you interested in being part of a fun and dedicated team of people? We're nearing our 1 year anniversary and we'd love to have you join us to make the next year better than the last!

Check out a current projects as well as our forums here:

Interested in joining our team?
Fill in the form (pg 1 of this post) and email it to renaifs@gmx.com, or apply directly through our blog!

We're looking especially for translators and typesetters, but anyone is welcome to apply! We have plenty of work to go around :)
See you around!

forestmaiden71

Postby forestmaiden71 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:27 pm

Well, we have taken the step into Korean dramas now as well, so we'll need all the help we can get! Help us release our subs faster, and join our team! Even if it's only as a guest to try it out over the summer, anything helps!

Check out a current projects as well as our forums here:

Interested in joining our team?
Fill in the form (pg 1 of this post) and email it to renaifs@gmx.com, or apply directly through our blog!

Look forward to talking to you!

forestmaiden71

Postby forestmaiden71 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:11 am

Renai FanSubs wrote:Hello again! Renai often works on some really fun projects, and we're always looking for more help! Mostly we are in need of translators (Korean, Chinese, and Japanese), but we're always eager to have others join us as well! More team members = faster releases! So, if these projects sound interesting then please join us! I promise, you'll be glad you did :D

Current projects:
Meteor Shower
Office Girls
Dandy Daddy?
Hero Of The Times
Biyo Shonen Celebrity
Marriage Plot
Various Music Videos

Just posting to say that we can still use all the help we can get. :) Come join our fun team!

Renai FanSubs

Postby Renai FanSubs » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:51 pm

Just wanted to put a plug in here -

We are in super need of the following:

Typesetters
Editors
Uploaders

If you know how to do any of those, or you're interested in learning - let us know! We'd <3 to have your help on our fun team!

Renai FanSubs

Postby Renai FanSubs » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:52 am

Hello! We are currently looking for a new C to E Translator to help us with the popular show - Meteor Shower.
Also, we are always looking for more help in these areas as well:
Typesetters
Editors
Uploaders
J-E Translations

If you know how to do any of those, or you're interested in learning - let us know! We'd <3 to have your help on our fun team!

forestmaiden71

Postby forestmaiden71 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:42 am

Hello! We recently had our main translator for meteor shower go on hiatus - so we are looking for someone to help us out! If you're willing/able to help us with this project please e-mail me at: renaifs@gmx.com, or apply directly through our blog (renaifansubs.blogspot.com) Thanks!

Renai FanSubs

Postby Renai FanSubs » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:20 am

We are actively looking for new Chinese to English translators as well as editors! People who are willing to jump in and help are greatly appreciated as well :) We have several projects that are ALMOST out, but we are just missing one part! Come help us and be a part of a fun team! (see above for more info)

Also looking for:

Seeders - for Torrent/DAddicts releases :)
Coders - to help us update our wiki page!

forestmaiden71

Postby forestmaiden71 » Tue May 14, 2013 1:17 am

Hello again! So, we've been taking a look at evolving (as so many of the other groups have done) and we'd like to pass on the word here!

We have a couple of projects that we'd <3 help with, and so we are going to open it up to anyone who would like to help! This means if you can only help with one episode, that's totally fine! This is a great way to help if you find yourself with some rare free time! No need to commit to joining the group permanently, or signing up for the whole series! So, here's what we need -

Why Did You Come to My House? (K-drama) <- Need editors!
Indigo No Yoru (J-Drama) <Need>E Translators! These are short episodes (20-25 min)
Be-Bop Highschool 2 (J-Movie) <- Need translators! This is a movie, so if you can only do part that's totally fine :) We have a spotter who can help make sure it all sounds good in the end :)

SO that's where we are at :) If any of those jobs sound good to you then please contact me! :D Also, as always, we are looking for more additions to our great staff - Typesetter, C-E Translations, Timers, and more!

Thanks in advance!

renaifs@gmx.com <- our e-mail

Renai FanSubs

Postby Renai FanSubs » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:03 pm

Just letting people know we still would <3 some help! We are still going strong and looking for any help we can get :)
This means if you can only help with one episode, that's totally fine! This is a great way to help if you find yourself with some rare free time! No need to commit to joining the group permanently, or signing up for the whole series! So, here's what we need -

Image <- need J-Translators! This is a short drama (only about 20 min) and we'd <3 the help!

Image <- Need editors! This is a major editing job! So any help with it would be appropriated! :D

Image <- Again, need editors (and typesetters!) for this one :) Not nearly as hard to edit though :P

Image <- Need J-Translators!

Please contact me (renaifs@gmx.com) or visit our website (http://renaifansubs.blogspot.com/) if you're interested! :D Thanks!

forestmaiden71

Postby forestmaiden71 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:21 pm

Looking for timers and someone willing to help us out as a Korean translator! Please contact me (renaifs@gmx.com) or visit our website (http://renaifansubs.blogspot.com/) if you're interested! Thanks!

forestmaiden71

Postby forestmaiden71 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:04 am

Super in need of timers and editors for various projects :) Please let e-mail me (renaifs@gmx.com) or visit our website (http://renaifansubs.blogspot.com/) if you're interested! Thanks!

Renai FanSubs

Postby Renai FanSubs » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:49 am

Just letting people know we still would <3 some help! We are still going strong and looking for any help we can get :)
This means if you can only help with one episode, that's totally fine! This is a great way to help if you find yourself with some rare free time! No need to commit to joining the group permanently, or signing up for the whole series! So, here's what we need -

Image <- Need K-Translators! This is mostly spotting, any help would be great!

Image <- Need J-Translators and editors!

Image <- Need J-Translator(s)!

Please contact me (renaifs@gmx.com) or visit our website (http://renaifansubs.blogspot.com/) if you're interested! :D Thanks!

forestmaiden71

Postby forestmaiden71 » Mon May 05, 2014 6:02 pm

Still looking for extra help! These projects will release much faster with more translators! :D

Image <- Need C- translators or even Spanish Translators!

Image <- Need K-Translators! Mostly spotting, but still needs help!

Image <- Need C-Translators

Image <- Need J or C translators for this one :)

And as always, if you can edit/time/QC or Typeset please also feel free to contact us :) We <3 all the extra help we can get :)

Contact us at (renaifs@gmx.com) or visit our website (http://renaifansubs.blogspot.com/) if you're interested!

forestmaiden71

Postby forestmaiden71 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:50 am

Translators! We need you!! :D
Still looking for extra help! These projects will release much faster with more translators! :D

Image <- Need J-Translators!!!

Image <- Need K-Translators! Mostly spotting, but still needs help!

Image <- Need C-Translators

Image <- Need J or C translators for this one :)

And as always, if you can edit/time/QC or Typeset please also feel free to contact us :) We <3 all the extra help we can get :)

Contact us at (renaifs@gmx.com) or visit our website (http://renaifansubs.blogspot.com/) if you're interested!

forestmaiden71

Postby forestmaiden71 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:27 am

hello all! We'd <3 some new translators to help us on our team! Please let us know if you're interested!

Renai FanSubs

Re: [Req] [Renai FanSubs] Translators & Encoder Needed!!!

Postby Renai FanSubs » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:26 pm

Looking for a new encoder/uploader to join our team! If you know how to encode videos and are willing to help out please contact us :D
As always - if you would like to help out in any other capacity (translator, editor, timer, etc) you are more than welcome to apply as well.

Thanks! <3 :wub: