Filipino Dramas with original subtitles?

For new fansub groups and old fansub groups looking for additional help.
Kernul8

Filipino Dramas with original subtitles?

Postby Kernul8 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:27 pm

So, it's been a while now and I haven't found anything about Filipino dramas with Tagalog subtitles. I've used the search bar already but nothing came up.
Are there fansubbers out there that are willing to sub Filipino dramas with Tagalog subtitles? It would be a really good thing for those like me that are studying the language.
There was a site called "viki" that had just a few of them but now they are all blocked and can't be seen anymore.
I can't believe that nobody had the idea of doing this. It's not hard I think? In the end it's just transcribing what you hear. I mean, I'm sure it's not a time problem since there are English subtitles for almost any Filipino series and that implies that the fansubber knows both the language. Is it because there has never been any request for it? Am I really the first one asking for this?

xoloveryoko

Re: Filipino Dramas with original subtitles?

Postby xoloveryoko » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:56 pm

I am a Filipino but I don't know how to sub it! The only I can help you is just try to visit YouTube lots of Filipino usually upload and use YouTube than torrent site like this you can ask the one who upload the video for a Tagalog subtitle

Kernul8

Re: Filipino Dramas with original subtitles?

Postby Kernul8 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:30 pm

xoloveryoko wrote:I am a Filipino but I don't know how to sub it! The only I can help you is just try to visit YouTube lots of Filipino usually upload and use YouTube than torrent site like this you can ask the one who upload the video for a Tagalog subtitle

I don't think people that upload the videos would put Tagalog subtitles themselves. I guess it's already hard for them to do the video normally and adding subtitles will just slow them down.
But thank you anyway for the help.

About subbing, I think there are a lot of free applications out there with videos explaining how they work. Maybe you could go around searching for those if you're interested in.