Japanese Variety Shows - FANSUB TEAM

For new fansub groups and old fansub groups looking for additional help.
airuu

Japanese Variety Shows - FANSUB TEAM

Postby airuu » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:17 am

I noticed that there aren't many teams that sub Japanese variety shows. I personally love Japanese variety shows and want to reach out to others so they can enjoy them as well. People love Korean variety shows mainly because they are so accessible and always subbed, and I want to do the same for Japanese shows.
Is anyone willing to join me in making a team for making subs to J-variety shows?
If anyone is interested, let me know! (You can send me a private message).

Also, if any of you know of any teams that already sub some J-shows, please let me know!
Thanks!

venomqo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Japanese Variety Shows - FANSUB TEAM

Postby venomqo » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:43 pm

there isn't many subs for variety shows, usually it requires the presence of an idol group for enough interest, like akb, nogizaka, gaki no tsukai, arashi, smap etc.
just made a twitter, add me ^^ https://twitter.com/JunJunisKing

airuu

Postby airuu » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:18 am

venomqo wrote:there isn't many subs for variety shows, usually it requires the presence of an idol group for enough interest, like akb, nogizaka, gaki no tsukai, arashi, smap etc.

Yeah, I agree. But there are a lot of Korean shows that don't necessarily include idols and are subbed....
(I love Angerme by the way ^^)

kurokouchi

Postby kurokouchi » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:19 pm

I only sub one variety show (and even then it's pretty sporadic), Nitere's The! Tetsuwan! DASH!! Obviously it's because of my TOKIO bias, but they do a whole lot of interesting things on there you wouldn't normally expect IRL, hahah.

If you need any help for DASH episodes and the like re: translating, I'll be happy to lend a hand. Otherwise I just don't have enough time to pay attention to other kinds of shows, heh.

Return to “Fansub Recruitment”