[Help Needed] 100% (OVA)

For new fansub groups and old fansub groups looking for additional help.
LostGentleman

[Help Needed] 100% (OVA)

Postby LostGentleman » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:42 pm

There are a few Animes that are rare to find - I try to keep them alive.
But there are a few, that are not only rare, but also lack any translated version - those, I turn into a project.

This is my current Project:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/7374/100

I have it, but the next step is to give it minimum clothes, as it is completely undressed - I could not find any subtitles, not even in japanese. I would hate to see it die, is there anyone who would like to join me on this effort?

Any of these would be helpful:

- a missing version, dressed (with subtitles in any language)
- knowledge of any subtitles (or a better ability to find them, than ours)
- knowledge of japanese
- desire to give a hand

Me, I am safe-keeping a naked version of it (naked = with no subtitles whatsoever), I speak english, portuguese (formal from portugal and brazilian as well, I can speak both), italian, and can I understand spanish, though the speaking is in a rougher department. I can understand french, but it is the language I am worst at.

Welcome to the "A Hundred Percents" OVA Project
Care to join??
:salut:
Last edited by LostGentleman on Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*bows and leaves* ~~ ~ ~ ~

Ais

Re: [Recruiting] 100% (anime)

Postby Ais » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:13 am

Hi LostGentleman, and welcome to D-addicts :)

I'm not a moderator here but...

If you checked the title of this thread - https://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewto ... 40&t=56942 - it says anyone who will post a recruitment or request thread here, it says "Drama only pls" :) "Drama" meaning live action series and/or specials (and not films) :) Thank you for understanding :D

LostGentleman

Re: [Recruiting] 100% (anime)

Postby LostGentleman » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:53 pm

Ais wrote:Hi LostGentleman, and welcome to D-addicts :)

I'm not a moderator here but...

If you checked the title of this thread - https://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewto ... 40&t=56942 - it says anyone who will post a recruitment or request thread here, it says "Drama only pls" :) "Drama" meaning live action series and/or specials (and not films) :) Thank you for understanding :D

Thank you :thumleft:

LostGentleman

Re: [Help Needed] 100% (OVA)

Postby LostGentleman » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:01 pm

To whoever reads this, I can't help but stress that it is not a simple Request/Recruitment - there are more things on the list, that any person (who may want or know of something, has a tip, or wants to help even without having anything specific to give) can give - it will be more than welcome. I thought there may be more people out there like me, who have a softspot for animes and ovas that are extremely rare to find, that are disappearing, etc
It's like an endangered species, I feel like giving it shelter.. xD
Plus, I am also specifying my aptitudes language-wise, to anyone who may need ^ ^

Thank you for reading,
Rui

Morellet

Re: [Help Needed] 100% (OVA)

Postby Morellet » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:46 am

It's not actually rare or hard to find. The RAW is decently seeded on AnimeBytes for instance.