Looking for Korean & Chinese to Eng translators and Timers

For new fansub groups and old fansub groups looking for additional help.
ayamefan13

Looking for Korean & Chinese to Eng translators and Timers

Postby ayamefan13 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:54 pm

I don't necessarily have a fansub group, but my blog most centers around the Korean R&B duo, Fly to the Sky.

I'm looking for Korean to English translators as well as timers and editors to help with the talk shows, variety/reality shows that Fly to the Sky has appeared on since their comeback in May of this year. I'm also looking for Chinese to English translators to translate from the Chinese subs if I don't have enough Korean to English translators.
If you want to know specifically what shows I'm looking to get translated and subbed, you can go to this post from our tumblr account.

You can message me on our tumblr or livejournal.

If you're interested you can contact me at the above links, or if you want to, you can message me here or e-mail me at: ayamefan13@gmail.com

Whichever you prefer is fine. Thank you! :)

ayamefan13

Postby ayamefan13 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:02 pm

Now looking for Chinese to English translators since Korean to English translators are hard to come by lately. Chinese to English translators will mostly translate from the Chinese subs of Korean variety/talk/reality shows.

For more info please go here: http://hhnbmedia.tumblr.com/post/884598 ... -uploaders