Iryu season 4 english subs

For new fansub groups and old fansub groups looking for additional help.
indokid

Iryu season 4 english subs

Postby indokid » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:16 am

Hi,

not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask this.

I checked the fansub map and no one currently seems to be interested in subbing this.

So, I'm thinking of starting (or joining) a team to fansub this since I can't do this alone. Anyone interested?

short intro: I'm not familiar with the fansubbing community, its rules and practices, but had been in 2 temporary teams that did the fansubs for iryu 1 & 3 before, and I'm just here again to contribute to the iryu series.

Thanks

sapphiredays

Postby sapphiredays » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:25 am

i'm not part of any fansub group and i wish i knew how to help but, omgosh YES! i hope you find/form a group to sub iryu cause i've been waiting for this since it started. goodluck, goodluck, goodluck! and THANK YOU so much for taking interest in subbing this!

indokid

Postby indokid » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:40 am

sapphiredays wrote:i'm not part of any fansub group and i wish i knew how to help but, omgosh YES! i hope you find/form a group to sub iryu cause i've been waiting for this since it started. goodluck, goodluck, goodluck! and THANK YOU so much for taking interest in subbing this!

thanks for the encouragement, glad to see someone interested in this series also.

I'm trying to sub ep 1 (~40%) at a very snow snail pace , after 3 years of not doing any fansubbing, though I'm still undecided if I should continue doing this solo.

malibu99

Postby malibu99 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:26 am

please continue subbing this drama indokid san,it's okay even it slow, I desperate finding this drama sub,thank u for interesting this drama

sapphiredays

Postby sapphiredays » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:20 am

indokid wrote:I'm trying to sub ep 1 (~40%) at a very snow snail pace , after 3 years of not doing any fansubbing, though I'm still undecided if I should continue doing this solo.

well, i hope you do find a group in this case! if not though, i'm willing to lend a helping hand hahaha although like i said, no experience in things like this :D

are you doing hardsubs for this, or just softsubs? cause softsubs are totally fine! besides, they're at least a liiiittle biiiit less time consuming than hardsubs, right?

astra-54

Postby astra-54 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:51 am

OMG!! yesh! someone please sub this series!! *v*

I'm not familiar with d-addicts just yet (I'm quite new here) so I don't really understand what to do here...
if you need help, I can help with timing and/or a little bit typesetting. :-)
(what kind of help would you need, by the way?)

teppeimoon

Postby teppeimoon » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:02 am

oh my god !! please please do this ! I'll love you for ever ! I love this series :') and can't wait to have proper subs for it !

forestmaiden71

Postby forestmaiden71 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:23 pm

Let me know if you'd like to join a team that could help you finish it :) Shoot me a PM! :D

cherrimusic

Postby cherrimusic » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:03 pm