[Req] Looking for translation checker

For new fansub groups and old fansub groups looking for additional help.
adintake

[Req] Looking for translation checker

Postby adintake » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:30 pm

I’m a one person fansubber. I mostly sub and translate E-girls related stuff. If you don’t know what is E-girls, they’re basically a girl group whose concept is similar to EXILE.

This season, they are featured in a 10 part drama, Koibumi Biyori, adapted from the Shoujo manga of the same name, which I'm planning to sub.

I have roughly subbed the first two episodes, but I need a translation checker. It’s not that the drama is hard to translate, it doesn’t use any difficult jargon and whatnot. It’s just that perhaps, while I do understand the sentence, I might have missed the nuance in my translation.

There will be 10 episodes and I’m hoping someone can work with me in the entire project. If there’s anyone willing to help, please reply or drop me a PM. Thanks! :D

dreameater

Postby dreameater » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:30 am

Hi! I only have basic Japanese language skills so I don't think I could help much although I'd love to.

Just came here to say thank you for picking up this project! :D

occultangle

Postby occultangle » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:54 pm

I would be willing to take a look at them. I don't know how good your Japanese is, or if I am any better or not though, so it may or may not be much help.

f4rdiyan

Postby f4rdiyan » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:03 pm

I'm waiting for your sub guys! :D

wilki

Postby wilki » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:31 am

Hey!

I've literally just signed up with D-Addicts and I don't have any experience with fansubbing, but I really want to learn. I'd love to help out in any way possible! If you want any of your translations checked over, just shoot me a message. (^^)v

wilki