[Req] Help with translating Cdrama Synopses

For new fansub groups and old fansub groups looking for additional help.
Resie
Fansubber
Fansubber

[Req] Help with translating Cdrama Synopses

Postby Resie » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:13 am

Hi all!

Since I am having so much trouble getting the synopses for dramas translated I have created a list of dramas with links to pages with information about said dramas. And I have created a form where a translated synopsis can be sent to me so I can use the information on the posts of my uploads. I’ve slowed down a lot recently because quite simply, there just aren’t synopses for so many dramas!

It’s a pretty sad state huh? When I receive a translation, I will delete the title off the list.

There are sooo many fantastic dramas out there and I really want to be able to share them with you and I just simply refuse to do a google translate or whatever.

So if you can translate from chinese and have some spare time, why not help?

You can find the page with all the information and the submission form on THIS PAGE.

Any help is much appreciated.
Cheers!
Last edited by Resie on Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Resie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Resie » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:50 am

Okay, so I'm running out of translated synopses to use for stuff I upload here. Many cdramas don't get their synopses translated which makes it hard for me when I upload a series.

I have several listed here that need to be done:
http://cdramaraws.blogspot.com/2013/06/ ... ating.html

I guess this is also somewhat of a preview of what i plan on uploading in the near future.

But I must stress this:

No synopsis = no upload.

Resie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Resie » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:31 am

Hi all!

Since I am having so much trouble getting the synopses for dramas translated I have created a list of dramas with links to pages with information about said dramas. And I have created a form where a translated synopsis can be sent to me so I can use the information on the posts of my uploads. I’ve slowed down a lot recently because quite simply, there just aren’t synopses for so many dramas!

It’s a pretty sad state huh? When I receive a translation, I will delete the title off the list.

There are sooo many fantastic dramas out there and I really want to be able to share them with you and I just simply refuse to do a google translate or whatever.

So if you can translate from chinese and have some spare time, why not help?

You can find the page with all the information and the submission form on THIS PAGE.

Any help is much appreciated.