Where to get new Japanology Plus episodes

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
MindlessOatmeal

Where to get new Japanology Plus episodes

Post by MindlessOatmeal » Aug 8th, '17, 17:51

This is driving me crazy, I can't seem to find a reliable source of these episodes. Up in till recently I've been able to get the most recent episodes on seedpeer.eu or torrentproject.se but for some reason the uploader randomly stops putting things up for weeks or months at a time. I'm not sure where they are getting their episodes from but I would REALLY love to know so I can stop relying on them to upload things.
I've tried two others sites, acgnx.se and jptvts.us , but the episodes posted are further behind or the same as seedpeer.eu or torrentproject.se ;__;

So does anyone have any ideas? If not that's fine, I'll just wait for the episodes to eventually show up on seedpeer.eu and/or torrentproject.se. But any help would be appreciated ^__^

leonaheidern

Re: Where to get new Japanology Plus episodes

Post by leonaheidern » Aug 9th, '17, 02:28

i am unsure about the new streaming protocol for nhk but maybe you could consider recording them from the website after checking the schedule.
That would be a more reliable way to get the episodes won't it.

I used to do this around 4-5 years ago so the streaming and recording protocol could have changed drastically by then.

leonaheidern

Re: Where to get new Japanology Plus episodes

Post by leonaheidern » Aug 9th, '17, 14:26

or you could start to experiment with this instead if you are interested in grabbing your own future episodes

https://streamlink.github.io/plugin_mat ... gin-matrix