Where to Purchase?

Discuss about all aspect of KDramas on DVD and other commerical medium.
NoRefund

Where to Purchase?

Post by NoRefund » Aug 3rd, '09, 05:40

Hey guys,

I've been an avid fan of many kdramas over the years but in addition to donating to sites such as this and soomi, I also like to support the makers of these absolutely amazing series. I've purchased a few box sets and cds through:
1) eBay
2) Yesasia
3) Bestbuy

...but does anyone know of other places that have these for sale with English subs with a good reputation? I'm especially looking for the ones that are licensed and hard to come by nowadays. I've looked at the links in the sticky post about some other sites where you can find them.. but I've also seen some rumors about bootlegs and bad quality versions through those. My first choice would be an in-house location such as Borders which I know carries YA Entertainment stuff since those places are much easier to spot bootlegs and QoS is better.

Thanks! really appreciate any feedback :P

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Aug 3rd, '09, 06:30

Just shot you a pm with some particulars, but if you or anyone are interested in the licensed K-dramas, you can go to my site at

www.kdramarama.com

I haven't advertised it yet, but I've been a retailer for YA Entertainment for the past 2 years.

I'll have the site redesign finished by the end of the summer, but it's up and functional now with drama previews, etc. onsite.

NoRefund

Post by NoRefund » Aug 5th, '09, 05:39

ah nicenice, i'll be checking this out thanks!

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Aug 5th, '09, 06:05

Cool! Give a holler if you find something interesting. Just got a new pricing list so some of the prices will be coming down. The site should reflect them this weekend, and I'm adding another 8-10 releases.

Phalen62

Post by Phalen62 » Aug 5th, '09, 10:10

Now this place carries a few j-, k-, and c-dramas. They're an excellent company to deal with and their prices are pretty good. If any of you are into anime, then this will be a familiar place.

http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827 ... ry/4/625/0

That link should take you right to the live action section.

Phalen