Hur Jun (Limited Edition- 4 Volumes) MBC tv drama R3

Discuss about all aspect of KDramas on DVD and other commerical medium.
giada@
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:36 pm

Hur Jun (Limited Edition- 4 Volumes) MBC tv drama R3

Postby giada@ » Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:01 pm

Hi! Can someone tell me how the edtion of these four volumes of Hur Jun is? the english subtitles are good?
http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code-k/section-videos/pid-1004901569/

thank you in advance! ^_____^

Bill.Zeebub
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:46 am

Postby Bill.Zeebub » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:13 am

Pretty good, some typos but definitely not engrish


Example:[spoiler]313
00:27:03,003 --> 00:27:06,996
- What are you doing?
- Let's go, let's go.

314
00:27:07,441 --> 00:27:08,908
Go back.

315
00:27:09,043 --> 00:27:11,011
This is not what you've promised?

316
00:27:11,145 --> 00:27:13,705
l said something went wrong.

317
00:27:13,848 --> 00:27:16,214
We can't go
until we see Mrs. Hur.

318
00:27:16,350 --> 00:27:19,114
An investigator from
the Ministry of judicature came

319
00:27:19,253 --> 00:27:21,221
and all the polices and guards
are on standby.

320
00:27:21,355 --> 00:27:24,017
lf something goes wrong,
the problem will become serious so go!

321
00:27:24,158 --> 00:27:26,820
- Hey, hey...
- What shall we do?

322
00:27:26,961 --> 00:27:29,828
What do you mean?
We must see Mrs. Hur.

323
00:27:29,964 --> 00:27:32,125
l can't go back like this.

324
00:27:33,167 --> 00:27:35,328
Yangtae, you come here.

325
00:27:35,469 --> 00:27:36,834
Why?[/spoiler]

giada@
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:36 pm

Postby giada@ » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:51 am

Bill.Zeebub wrote:Pretty good, some typos but definitely not engrish


Example:[spoiler]313
00:27:03,003 --> 00:27:06,996
- What are you doing?
- Let's go, let's go.

314
00:27:07,441 --> 00:27:08,908
Go back.

315
00:27:09,043 --> 00:27:11,011
This is not what you've promised?

316
00:27:11,145 --> 00:27:13,705
l said something went wrong.

317
00:27:13,848 --> 00:27:16,214
We can't go
until we see Mrs. Hur.

318
00:27:16,350 --> 00:27:19,114
An investigator from
the Ministry of judicature came

319
00:27:19,253 --> 00:27:21,221
and all the polices and guards
are on standby.

320
00:27:21,355 --> 00:27:24,017
lf something goes wrong,
the problem will become serious so go!

321
00:27:24,158 --> 00:27:26,820
- Hey, hey...
- What shall we do?

322
00:27:26,961 --> 00:27:29,828
What do you mean?
We must see Mrs. Hur.

323
00:27:29,964 --> 00:27:32,125
l can't go back like this.

324
00:27:33,167 --> 00:27:35,328
Yangtae, you come here.

325
00:27:35,469 --> 00:27:36,834
Why?[/spoiler]


thank you very much^_^ do you know also how the video/audio quality is? Is the font size for English subs small?

Bill.Zeebub
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:46 am

Postby Bill.Zeebub » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:55 pm

giada@ wrote:thank you very much^_^ do you know also how the video/audio quality is? Is the font size for English subs small?


It's a typical Korean drama to dvd production. Quality is probably very close to original production/ broadcast quality ( you know, slightly harsh looking video). Video and sound is good. Font size looks normal to me.

giada@
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:36 pm

Postby giada@ » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:17 pm

Bill.Zeebub wrote:
giada@ wrote:thank you very much^_^ do you know also how the video/audio quality is? Is the font size for English subs small?


It's a typical Korean drama to dvd production. Quality is probably very close to original production/ broadcast quality ( you know, slightly harsh looking video). Video and sound is good. Font size looks normal to me.


Thank you again for the information! :D


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests