hi can i haz help? =P

Discuss Korean TV Variety, Game, Music and any other TV shows that is not drama.
salu

hi can i haz help? =P

Post by salu » Feb 24th, '10, 23:48

hey guys , i recently got in a car accident (broke my left arm and leg =/) so i have alot of free time till i can freely move agian lol... so the thing is .. i remember watching a serie like a year ago with an asian friend (i think it was called x-men or x-man) where korean artist went to this tv show and was funny as hell , so i was wondering if any1 could point me more shows like this 1 , doesn't matter if they are korean or japanese actually , just want something to laugh about and forget that i'm gonna be in bed for a long time =/

salu

Post by salu » Feb 25th, '10, 02:49

plz?

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 17th, '10, 01:07

Sorry guy I didn't want to leave ya hanging but I have no idea about the series.
The only x-men I know are mutants

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Mar 17th, '10, 01:13

Are you referring to the game show X-Man?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Man_(game_show)

I'm not exactly sure where to find all the episodes of this game show anymore since it has been a few years since the last episode aired. However, some of them should be on this tracker if I recall correctly. Though, I'm not sure if they were moved along with the tracker move.

Ah, but you can always turn to Soompi & Aja-aja forums to download any Korean variety shows, I'm sure you'll also be able to find "X-Man".

Some of my recommendations:
1 Night 2 Days
We Got Married
Family Outing (wells, just season 1 with the original cast. Not liking the current season much right now)
Infinity Challenge (Muhan Dojeon)
Star King
Love Letter (Not sure if this show is still currently airing...I haven't watched it in years)

As a fangirl, I also enjoyed a few of Super Junior's Variety shows especially "Human Exploration" & "Full House".

BTW, sorry to hear about the car accident. Broken arm and leg? Bummer. Here's to a speedy recovery! :salut:

salu

Post by salu » Mar 28th, '10, 06:45

thnx alot guys , i'm doing much better now but i wanted to know where can i find the shows you mentioned before without having to download them with eng subs , i'm currently watching we got married and it's lots of fun (ep. 34 atm ) =]