Haja Go!

Discuss Korean TV Variety, Game, Music and any other TV shows that is not drama.
ngrl08

Haja Go!

Post by ngrl08 » May 26th, '07, 02:49

I just realized there was a new show out replacing Xman. Can somebody explain to me and to others who are still in the dark what the point of this show is? Is there any goal to reach like finding the xman? I can't seem to enjoy it as much as xman. I can't understand w/o subs but i always laugh just watching xman so anybody know when or where the subs will come out for the first episode of Haja Go!?

Thanks and much appreciation! :thumright:

-ngrl08- :thumright:

doohyunee

Post by doohyunee » May 29th, '07, 02:22

i've seen this show a couple times only while i was surfing thru channels mindlessly.

from what i've seen, the show has familiar faces from xman and invites a few guests each week. they do stupid quizes with bizarre answers, such as "in 1994, a boy fell from an apartment building and survived, with a help of a man from the building across. how did he survive? (a real-life story)" and the answer was "the man threw a blanket to the boy so he could land safer (wha??)". aside from this weird questions and answers, contestants are to act according to the rule to get a chance to answer, like bursting waterballoons on their foreheads and such.
another game they play is contestants wear animal suits with big balloons installed and exchange quick questions. if one can't answer or makes no sense, the balloons start to inflate. bursted balloons means defeat. (there have been alot of accusations about this game that it's a cheap rip-off of a japanese TV show)

anyway, i read a news article last week that the show might be canceled due to low ratings.