Searching for "BEST ARTIST" torrent!!

Discuss about Japanese TV Variety, Music, Game and any other TV shows that is not drama.
hidoku

Searching for "BEST ARTIST" torrent!!

Post by hidoku » Nov 28th, '14, 11:38

So, I assume all of you know that about a week ago, d-addicts closed its torrent session. Now, this was a huuuge shock for me, as it was my main source of torrents, ranging from kdramas to jdramas and jshows.
Thus, Im searching for someone to provide me with a torrent link of the "Best Artist" jshow that aired a few days ago, because Im a collector of jshows and have a whole bunch of them on my pc. I don't want to stop with my passions, and that's why I need some help :< for kdramas I've already compensated with another site. However, I will need a new source for this show, FNS Kayosai, and NHK Uta gassen.
Oh, and if possible someone knows a torrent site filled w/ newest HD Arashi shows, please inform me as well, thank you kindly :>
Last edited by hidoku on Nov 28th, '14, 15:29, edited 1 time in total.

metalhorsecapricorn

Post by metalhorsecapricorn » Nov 28th, '14, 15:03

i collect these shows too but it takes time for uploaders to upload it. also zdzdz do upload them, so my advice is just wait and check nyaa often. it'll pop up soon enough :)

hidoku

Post by hidoku » Nov 28th, '14, 15:28

metalhorsecapricorn wrote:i collect these shows too but it takes time for uploaders to upload it. also zdzdz do upload them, so my advice is just wait and check nyaa often. it'll pop up soon enough :)

But the thing that confuses me is how this particular facebook page has got all those Arashi and Jhonny's HD clips even on the same date of the show?? https://www.facebook.com/arashiway?fref=ts (look into their video section)
but no reply about their source.. :/ it's driving me mad lol

metalhorsecapricorn

Post by metalhorsecapricorn » Nov 29th, '14, 05:42

it's generally very easy to find hd stuff for johnnys but most of their hd stuff is not on torrent. most of the time, it's always direct downloads or clubbox. try and dig around, i'm sure you'll find those files :)