What's your best and romantic vacation of all time?

Discuss about travelling to or living in another country.
sonnyjr

What's your best and romantic vacation of all time?

Post by sonnyjr » Apr 14th, '15, 09:51

I always wanted to ask my friends about their vacations and best and most romantic places they visited. Most memorable and lovable days. And now I'm asking you folks, Whats your most memorable visits...? Hope have a best days a head...! cheers:)

Ariel_Nugie
Fansubber
Fansubber
Indonesia

Re: What's your best and romantic vacation of all time?

Post by Ariel_Nugie » Apr 19th, '15, 06:43

If you're on Asia, u could visit Lombok in Indonesia. Me and my girlfriend been there before.

Theres so many places like beach which is very beautifull like Mawun beach, Wawie beach and some that I forget the name, lol :D

When I visited there with my girlfriend, it was the most romantic and memorable place I've ever been...

jacky321

Post by jacky321 » Dec 2nd, '15, 04:43

There are lots of my favorite romantic places in the world. I visited many places in the world and spent a great time here. Let me share some names of my favorite romantic destination. The names are;
Goa
London
Paris
NYC
Hawaii

brittany
Egypt

Post by brittany » Sep 23rd, '19, 12:23

There is no "best" place anywhere ever in the world.

It all depends on how long you have and how many people and your interests and likes and dislikes and your budget and your health and the time it takes to get somewhere and how much of a hassle or not it is to do it plus the weather at that time of the year mixed with the political situation there.

Besides, what was I thinking? There are still some places to visit if you are on a world tour or you have the option to visit multiple destinations I would suggest these places to must go.

shokoman

Post by shokoman » Mar 27th, '20, 13:33

The most romantic one was in Japan, we spent 2 unforgettable weeks with my girlfriend.