[dl and sharing] Chinese Drama KTV & MV

Discuss chinese drama series here.

Which ul server do you prefer?

megaupload
252
55%
sendspace
75
16%
Yousendit
25
5%
Yousendit
25
5%
rapidshare
42
9%
others (please leave a message which server you prefer)
36
8%
 
Total votes: 455

User avatar
angeizahoy
Posts: 358
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:47 pm

Postby angeizahoy » Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:21 pm

this is like the third time it's been uploaded, but I just want to get rid of it, lols

KO One Tank - Gei Wo Ni De Ai
:: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QHCUB7DG ::

KO One Tank - Gei Wo Ni De Ai (Making Of)
:: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G5L78ZEY ::

User avatar
habukie
AiRen
AiRen
Posts: 1649
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: away

Postby habukie » Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:11 pm

ok, time for some more stuff. :-) i have the new Hana Kimi MVs in pretty high quality. i also have the Making Of The Zhen Me Ban MV, but it's too large a file to upload to sharebee unless i split it, so before i go to the trouble of doing that, i wanted to see how much interest there was in it. if there isn't much, then i won't do it. i may actually just upload by torrent...let me know your thoughts. :D oh, and i haven't forgotten about the WLH MVs. i'll get them up soon.

S.H.E. - Zen Me Ban (怎麼辦) MV
ImageImage

Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Chao Xi Huan Ni (超喜歡你) MV
ImageImage

User avatar
habukie
AiRen
AiRen
Posts: 1649
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: away

Postby habukie » Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:49 am

i hate to double post, but it seems like no one is reading or maybe just not posting in this thread. :-) anyways, here are the WLH videos as promised.

Wang Lee Hom (王力宏) - Kiss Goodbye MV
Drama: My Name Is Kim Sam Soon
Format: .avi
ImageImage

Wang Lee Hom (王力宏) - Di Yi Ge Qing Chen (第一個清晨) MV
Drama: Eighteen vs Twenty-Nine
Format: .avi
ImageImage

Wang Lee Hom (王力宏) - Yi Shou Jian Dan De Ge (一首簡單的歌) MV
Drama: Lovers In Paris
Format: .avi
ImageImage

river_mist
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 6:30 am

Postby river_mist » Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:06 am

@habukie:

were those WLH really from those korean dramas?? i din realise! i did watch those korean dramas be4, but i din realise the songs were chinese versions for WLH...

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 875
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:22 am

Postby gixo » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:23 am

river_mist wrote:@habukie:

were those WLH really from those korean dramas?? i din realise! i did watch those korean dramas be4, but i din realise the songs were chinese versions for WLH...


have you seen the korean dramas in korean? Coz I think that WLH's songs were used for the dubbed Chinese versions and therefor have nothing to do with the original korean song. anyone want the KTV version of the songs?

river_mist
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 6:30 am

Postby river_mist » Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:54 pm

yeap. i hv seen "My Name is Kim Sam Soon" & "lovers in paris". Din see "18 vs. 29" thru... ~off-note: My name is kim sam soon is very comical and sweet~ haha...

u mean those above korean shows' theme songs were in korean version from WLH's songs? As in, WLH's songs were original but modified into korean version for these korean shows? Wowow! i din realise...

anyway WLH is good. yes, i do wan the ktv versions. haha. are they in high quality or ripped from cd?

User avatar
habukie
AiRen
AiRen
Posts: 1649
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: away

Postby habukie » Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:51 pm

river_mist wrote:yeap. i hv seen "My Name is Kim Sam Soon" & "lovers in paris". Din see "18 vs. 29" thru... ~off-note: My name is kim sam soon is very comical and sweet~ haha...

u mean those above korean shows' theme songs were in korean version from WLH's songs? As in, WLH's songs were original but modified into korean version for these korean shows? Wowow! i din realise...

anyway WLH is good. yes, i do wan the ktv versions. haha. are they in high quality or ripped from cd?

i don't think you understand what gixo said. :-) when korean dramas are shown in taiwan, they are often dubbed in Mandarin and include different theme songs. so his songs were used as theme songs for these dramas. i guess it's rare, but it's possible that someone watched the kdramas dubbed in Mandarin and want these MVs. :D

river_mist
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 6:30 am

Postby river_mist » Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:30 pm

ooh really?!

apologies.. hehe... me aint from korea or taiwan but i am chinese thru. i tot gixo meant watching korean shows in korean as in, the korean shows are in korean - to which i meant yes. hehe... ok... now i understand y taiwanese songs more exposure than hk n others...

Unknowns
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:46 am
Location: Nan Zhao

Postby Unknowns » Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:47 am

habukie wrote:ok, time for some more stuff. :-) i have the new Hana Kimi MVs in pretty high quality. i also have the Making Of The Zhen Me Ban MV, but it's too large a file to upload to sharebee unless i split it, so before i go to the trouble of doing that, i wanted to see how much interest there was in it. if there isn't much, then i won't do it. i may actually just upload by torrent...let me know your thoughts. :D oh, and i haven't forgotten about the WLH MVs. i'll get them up soon.


If u could, please upload it in Direct DL such as Megaupload. I really like watching The Making of MV. So thank in advance.

User avatar
tammiest
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:09 pm
Location: U.S. of A.

Postby tammiest » Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:35 am

Content Deleted By Author
Last edited by tammiest on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
habukie
AiRen
AiRen
Posts: 1649
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: away

Postby habukie » Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:42 pm

ok, back with some more. here are some Angela Chang videos.

Angela Chang (張韶涵) - Zhen De (真的) MV
Drama: Hong Fu Nu/The Three Musketeers
Format: .avi
ImageImage

Angela Chang (張韶涵) - Kou Dai De Tian Kong (口袋的天空) MV
Drama: Bump Off Lover
Format: .avi
ImageImage

Angela Chang (張韶涵) - Yin Xing De Chi Bang (隱形的翅膀) MV
Drama: Bump Off Lover
Format: .avi
ImageImage

quiksilver
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:59 pm
Location: Melbourne

Postby quiksilver » Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:31 pm

Is angel lover a new 183 drama? thx for uploading!

User avatar
habukie
AiRen
AiRen
Posts: 1649
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: away

Postby habukie » Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:52 pm

quiksilver wrote:Is angel lover a new 183 drama? thx for uploading!

not really, since it only has ming dao in it. however, several of the 183club members do sing songs for the OST.

User avatar
angeizahoy
Posts: 358
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:47 pm

Postby angeizahoy » Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:36 pm

Sandy5354 wrote:hi can i plshave Love contract .. Ariel Lin - lonely northern hemisphere..(gu dan bei ban qio) mv with scenes of love contract


Yay, i finally uploaded it! =) Here ya go!

:: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WU0DA2NY ::

User avatar
psycat
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:38 am
Location: Canada

Postby psycat » Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:55 am

i was wondering where people donwload the ktv??... like a website where u can download them...

chikordrama
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:53 pm

Re: 183 CLUB's songs & 5566 KTV's version

Postby chikordrama » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:57 pm

LvChineseGrl wrote:Hello everyone, I am currenlty looking for 183 CLUB's 3 new KTVs songs, they are I am so hot, Yi Ba San(Umbrella), and Chess for 2. I saw those up on youtube.com, but i coiuldn't dl it, gosh, so mad. And i am also looking for Boyfriend - 5566. KTV's version Thank you very much.


I have 183Club's KTVs. I'm not sure if I can post the links here since they're not from dramas. If you (or anybody else) are still interested, PM me.

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 875
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:22 am

Re: 183 CLUB's songs & 5566 KTV's version

Postby gixo » Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:23 pm

chikordrama wrote:
LvChineseGrl wrote:Hello everyone, I am currenlty looking for 183 CLUB's 3 new KTVs songs, they are I am so hot, Yi Ba San(Umbrella), and Chess for 2. I saw those up on youtube.com, but i coiuldn't dl it, gosh, so mad. And i am also looking for Boyfriend - 5566. KTV's version Thank you very much.


I have 183Club's KTVs. I'm not sure if I can post the links here since they're not from dramas. If you (or anybody else) are still interested, PM me.


since I am the initiator of this thread I hereby give you the permission to post the links here. *j* :D Haha, me and some others are already stretching the drama rule a little as for ul files which contains actors etc. so since the members of 183Club can be seen regularily in dramas it's ok to ul some of there MV/KTVs here.

User avatar
Sandy5354
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:25 pm

Postby Sandy5354 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:38 pm

angeizahoy wrote:
Sandy5354 wrote:hi can i plshave Love contract .. Ariel Lin - lonely northern hemisphere..(gu dan bei ban qio) mv with scenes of love contract


Yay, i finally uploaded it! =) Here ya go!

:: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WU0DA2NY ::


THXX!!

User avatar
Sandy5354
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:25 pm

Postby Sandy5354 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:51 pm

can u pls reupload F4 - 情非得已 (Qing Fei de Yi) KTV?? thx!!

chikordrama
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:53 pm

Re: 183 CLUB's songs & 5566 KTV's version

Postby chikordrama » Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:11 am

gixo wrote:
chikordrama wrote:
LvChineseGrl wrote:Hello everyone, I am currenlty looking for 183 CLUB's 3 new KTVs songs, they are I am so hot, Yi Ba San(Umbrella), and Chess for 2. I saw those up on youtube.com, but i coiuldn't dl it, gosh, so mad. And i am also looking for Boyfriend - 5566. KTV's version Thank you very much.


I have 183Club's KTVs. I'm not sure if I can post the links here since they're not from dramas. If you (or anybody else) are still interested, PM me.


since I am the initiator of this thread I hereby give you the permission to post the links here. *j* :D Haha, me and some others are already stretching the drama rule a little as for ul files which contains actors etc. so since the members of 183Club can be seen regularily in dramas it's ok to ul some of there MV/KTVs here.


Ahh, that's great. Okay, I finally uploaded all of the KTVs from their first album.

Here are the links:

Anniversary - Uploading.com
Image Image

Chess For 2 - Uploading.com
Image Image

Conquer the World - Uploading.com
Image Image

Hero - Uploading.com
Image Image

I'm So Hot - Megaupload.com
Image Image

Love On Sale - Uploading.com
Image Image

Once Again - Uploading.com
Image Image

One Umbrella - Uploading.com (Comment: Eh..the quality of this video isn't the greatest...)
Image Image
Last edited by chikordrama on Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
angeizahoy
Posts: 358
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:47 pm

Postby angeizahoy » Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:04 am

Sandy5354 wrote:can u pls reupload F4 - 情非得已 (Qing Fei de Yi) KTV?? thx!!


erms.. that song isn't from F4, it's by Harlem Yu. are you saying that you want that specific song or there was another song from F4 that you wanted?

User avatar
Sandy5354
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:25 pm

Postby Sandy5354 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:30 am

angeizahoy wrote:
Sandy5354 wrote:can u pls reupload F4 - 情非得已 (Qing Fei de Yi) KTV?? thx!!


erms.. that song isn't from F4, it's by Harlem Yu. are you saying that you want that specific song or there was another song from F4 that you wanted?


noo i want the one of harlem yu.. i just copie the text from page 1.. srry its a bit confusing!

User avatar
angeizahoy
Posts: 358
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:47 pm

Postby angeizahoy » Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:16 am

Sandy5354 wrote:
angeizahoy wrote:
Sandy5354 wrote:can u pls reupload F4 - 情非得已 (Qing Fei de Yi) KTV?? thx!!


erms.. that song isn't from F4, it's by Harlem Yu. are you saying that you want that specific song or there was another song from F4 that you wanted?


noo i want the one of harlem yu.. i just copie the text from page 1.. srry its a bit confusing!


oh okay, well. i see that the link on the first page is dead, but i had the video uploaded too. check out all our posts next time! =) we all compile a huge list of all the videos we uploaded. here's the one i uploaded.

:: http://sharebee.com/2c37da49 ::

all the links except SendSpace still work.

User avatar
Sandy5354
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:25 pm

Postby Sandy5354 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:36 pm

Cyndi Wang (王心凌) - Huang Hun Xiao (黃昏曉)KTV from smile pasta

Image

http://sharebee.com/df86d77e

User avatar
isbes83
Posts: 209
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:50 am
Location: United kingdom

Postby isbes83 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:33 am

does anyone have angela zhangs mv from at the dolphin bay Yi Shi De Mei Hao and Journey. i know it's quit boring but i want to keep it since i love the series


Thanx

quiksilver
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:59 pm
Location: Melbourne

Postby quiksilver » Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:09 am

it is a top series, the songs are nice too...

User avatar
dorkee
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:55 pm

Postby dorkee » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:23 pm

Does anyone have the KTV of 阿杜-他一定很爱你 Ado - Ta Yi Ding Hen Ai Ni from the drama Boy & Girl?

User avatar
tammiest
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:09 pm
Location: U.S. of A.

Postby tammiest » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:34 am

Content Deleted By Author
Last edited by tammiest on Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 875
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:22 am

Postby gixo » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:26 pm

habukie wrote:ok, time for some more stuff. :-) i have the new Hana Kimi MVs in pretty high quality. i also have the Making Of The Zhen Me Ban MV, but it's too large a file to upload to sharebee unless i split it, so before i go to the trouble of doing that, i wanted to see how much interest there was in it. if there isn't much, then i won't do it. i may actually just upload by torrent...let me know your thoughts.


can you ul the Making of sometime please? It would be interesting. Thanks

User avatar
angeizahoy
Posts: 358
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:47 pm

Re: Show Luo ZhiXiang - Hao Peng You [Good Friend] [MV]

Postby angeizahoy » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:40 pm

tammiest wrote:Today's special upload...

羅志祥 Show Luo ZhiXiang - 好朋友 [Hao Peng You] [Good Friend] [MV] on 羅志祥 Show Luo ZhiXiang's SpeShow (2006) is now available at ShareBee and FileSend. The MV features 林依晨 Ariel Lin YiChen and is really VERY good. :)


OMGosh, i completely forgot about this! i was really wanting this MV when i first heard about it, then it completely slipped my mind. thanks for this! =)

User avatar
habukie
AiRen
AiRen
Posts: 1649
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: away

Postby habukie » Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:06 pm

gixo wrote:can you ul the Making of sometime please? It would be interesting. Thanks

hi gixo, you're only the second person to ask me to do this...but of course, your vote counts more. :D so i will do it if i have time. it really just takes a long time to upload for me, and this file is huge!

Twins - Lao Shu Ai Da Mi (老鼠愛大米) KTV
Drama : Lao Shu Ai Da Mi
Format: .mpg -> .avi
Language: Cantonese
ImageImage

Hebe - Ferris Wheel (摩天輪) KTV
Drama: Reaching For The Stars
Format: .mpg -> .avi
ImageImage

Angela Chang (張韶涵) - Zhen De (真的) KTV
Drama: Hong Fu Nu/The Three Musketeers
Format: .avi
ImageImage

Angela Chang (張韶涵) - Yin Xing De Chi Bang (隱形的翅膀) KTV
Drama: Bump Off Lover
Format: .avi
ImageImage
Last edited by habukie on Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

jekjekjek
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:58 am

Postby jekjekjek » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:00 pm

Hi, everyone...
newbie here, any one have Amei - Ji De and Zhen Si KTV or not, please UL them

User avatar
Sandy5354
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:25 pm

Postby Sandy5354 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:09 pm

[quote="habukie
Angela Chang (張韶涵) - Zhen De (真的) KTV
Drama: Hong Fu Nu/The Three Musketeers
Format: .avi
ImageImage

THXX.. but umm..u've pasted exactly the same donwloading url at Angela's Zhen De & Hebe's Ferris Wheel..

can u pls fix? THXXX
Last edited by Sandy5354 on Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
tammiest
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:09 pm
Location: U.S. of A.

Postby tammiest » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:58 pm

Content Deleted By Author
Last edited by tammiest on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Sandy5354
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:25 pm

Postby Sandy5354 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:30 am

umm I have sum Huan Zhu Ge Ge / Princess returning Pearl KTV's to share.. if sum1 wants them I can post them up

User avatar
tammiest
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:09 pm
Location: U.S. of A.

Postby tammiest » Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:53 pm

Content Deleted By Author
Last edited by tammiest on Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
alina
Posts: 129
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:50 pm

Postby alina » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:44 pm

got some free time at work, so here are some ktvs, all mpg

Image
singer: Alan Kuo / 柯有倫
songtitle: Zero / 零
drama: Mars / 戰神
download

Image
singer: Jolin Tsai / 蔡依林
songtitle: Rewinding / 倒帶
drama: Say Yes Enterprise / 求婚事務所
download

Image
singer: Leehom Wang / 王力宏
songtitle: First Morning / 第一個清晨
drama: 18.29
download

Image
singer: Leehom Wang / 王力宏
songtitle: You're Not Here / 你不在
drama: ?
download

Image
singer: Nicholas Teo / 張棟樑
songtitle: Tears From Polaris / 北極星的眼淚
drama: Smiling Pasta / 微笑 PASTA
download

The followings are ktvs from the drama serie "Silence/深情密碼 "

Image
singer: Megan Lai / 賴雅妍
songtitle: When You Turn Around / 轉身的時候
download part 1 | download part 2
use winrar to unzip

Image
singer: Vic Chou / 周渝民
songtitle: Familiar Caress / 熟悉的溫柔
download

Image
singer: Zhou Hui / 周蕙
songtitle: Undisguised / 赤裸
download

Image
singer: Liang Yi Zhen / 梁一貞
songtitle: Smile's Tears / 微笑的眼淚
download

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 875
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:22 am

Postby gixo » Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:52 pm

habukie wrote:
gixo wrote:can you ul the Making of sometime please? It would be interesting. Thanks

hi gixo, you're only the second person to ask me to do this...but of course, your vote counts more. :D so i will do it if i have time. it really just takes a long time to upload for me, and this file is huge!



:wub: thanks.

wow so many new Videos.
thanks habukie, tammiest, alina and Sandy5354. Time to edit the list of songs one the first page again.

User avatar
habukie
AiRen
AiRen
Posts: 1649
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: away

Postby habukie » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:28 pm

Sandy5354 wrote:THXX.. but umm..u've pasted exactly the same donwloading url at Angela's Zhen De & Hebe's Ferris Wheel..

can u pls fix? THXXX

hi there. sorry about that. i'm not sure how that happened. as it happens, though, i've already deleted the file that i had for zhen de (which is the one that is missing). so i will try to dl it again and put it back up. meanwhile, you can dl the MV (which i posted earlier) for the same song. :D

p.s. next time, you may not want to quote the whole post, since it's so long and it makes the page harder to read. :-) if you can, please edit your post and just quote part of the post. thanks.

@tammiest: i made the exact same mistake on that fahrenheit name. thanks for pointing it out.

User avatar
Sandy5354
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:25 pm

Postby Sandy5354 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:35 pm

Sorryy Habuki :O .. Ok Fixed that..! :lol
-----------------------------------------

趙薇 Vicki Zhao - 不能和你分手 Bu Neng He Ni Fen Shou (Can't seperate from you) [KTV]
Drama: 還珠格格 Huan Zhu Ge Ge / Princess Returning Pearl
ImageImage

Click Here

林心如 Ruby Lin & 周杰 Zhou Jie - 你是風兒我是沙Ni Se Feng Er, Wo Se Sha ( You're wind, I'm Sand)
Drama: Drama: 還珠格格 Huan Zhu Ge Ge / Princess Returning Pearl
ImageImage

Click Here

*Extra:
趙薇 Vicki Zhao - 有一个姑娘 Remix / Yuo Yi Ge Gu Niang [remix] ( There's a Girl Remix)
Drama: 還珠格格 Huan Zhu Ge Ge / Princess Returning Pearl
ImageImage

Click Here

------------------------------

I Still Have to upload:
Yuo Yi ge Gu Niang,
Meng Li,
Wo Men,
Zi Cong Yuo Le Ni,

soo those are coming tmmrw & later:P
Last edited by Sandy5354 on Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 875
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:22 am

Postby gixo » Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:36 pm

@tammiest and habukie

so have you both corrected the little mistake? I want to update the list on the first side now and am going through your posts now. Btw. would help if you check the list now and then and tell me wether there are mistakes or sth.


Oh and @all the other users here
please inform me when a link expired so that I can take it off the list. Thanks.

User avatar
tammiest
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:09 pm
Location: U.S. of A.

Postby tammiest » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:30 pm

Content Deleted By Author
Last edited by tammiest on Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 875
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:22 am

Postby gixo » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:59 pm

@tammiest
kay, I'll try to add the screencaps the next time coz it just took me so much time to update the list on the first page. haha, I just updated it and you already added some new videos.

Here is Liang Jin Ru - Zhong Jian from Love Contract MV
Size: 40.95 MB
format: dat

anyone interested in the other less known songs from Love Contract? If so I ul some more songs of LC then
Attachments
Liang Jin Ru - Zhong Jian.jpg
Liang Jin Ru - Zhong Jian.jpg (20.9 KiB) Viewed 3330 times
Last edited by gixo on Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
habukie
AiRen
AiRen
Posts: 1649
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: away

Postby habukie » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:14 pm

Sandy5354 wrote:Sorryy Habuki :O .. Ok Fixed that..! :lol

np. i've changed the link for the Zhen De KTV. it should be the right one now. :-)

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 875
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:22 am

Postby gixo » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:27 am

anyone here able to unzip a file with a Chinese password? I saw the Hana Kimi "Zhen Me Ban" KTV but can't unzip it because of the password. If somesone is willing to upload it here I would provide him with the link and the passoword. thanks

azngirl27
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:30 am

Postby azngirl27 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:39 am

can i request for more fei lun hai mvs thx!!!

leungcha
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:22 am

Postby leungcha » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:24 am

does anyone have genie zhuo mvs?..if possible ktvs?...i really want her videos =D.thank you

User avatar
Sandy5354
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:25 pm

Postby Sandy5354 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:20 pm

Habuki: Thx!!!!!!!!

tammiest: Np! You should Rewatch it!! I'm always rewatching it every year!! :P

gixo: what other songs of Love Contract do u have besides Lonely northern Hemisphere, waithing for you & Lonely Northern hemisphere with scenes of LC?? Thx for the Zong Jian MV.. I have the KTV version.. anyone interrested?

-------------------------------

林心如 Ruby Lin & 周杰 Zhou Jie - 夢裡 Meng Li / In Dreams
Drama: 還珠格格 Huan Zhu Ge Ge / Princess Returning Pearl
ImageImage

Click Here

趙薇 Vicki Zhao - 我們 Wo Men / We KTV
Drama: 還珠格格 Huan Zhu Ge Ge / Princess Returning Pearl
ImageImage

Click Here

趙薇 Vicki Zhao - 自從有了你 Zi Cong Yuo Le Ni / Since I Have You KTV
Drama: 還珠格格 Huan Zhu Ge Ge / Princess Returning Pearl
ImageImage

Click Here

趙薇 Vicki Zhao - 有一個姑娘 Yuo Yi Ge Gu Niang / There's a girl KTV
Drama: 還珠格格 Huan Zhu Ge Ge / Princess Returning Pearl
ImageImage

Click Here

User avatar
Sandy5354
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:25 pm

Postby Sandy5354 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:46 pm

Ok 2 Mv's of CoCo Lee .. This song was nominated for the oscars!
CoCo also performed at the oscars.. She was the first chinese!!!

----------------------------

李玟 CoCo Lee - 月光愛人 Yue Guang Ai Ren / Moon Lover
Movie: 臥虎藏龍 Crouching Tigers Hidden Dragon
ImageImage

Click Here

李玟 CoCo Lee - a Love Before Time
Movie: 臥虎藏龍 Crouching Tigers Hidden Dragon
ImageImage

Click Here

User avatar
dorkee
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:55 pm

Postby dorkee » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:54 pm

gixo wrote:anyone here able to unzip a file with a Chinese password? I saw the Hana Kimi "Zhen Me Ban" KTV but can't unzip it because of the password. If somesone is willing to upload it here I would provide him with the link and the passoword. thanks


I think you might be able to unzip Chinese passwords with 7-zip.
I tried it and it worked :lol

Thanks so much for Leehom's You're Not Here KTV. I've been looking for that for so long!

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 875
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:22 am

Postby gixo » Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:17 pm

Sandy5354 wrote:gixo: what other songs of Love Contract do u have besides Lonely northern Hemisphere, waithing for you & Lonely Northern hemisphere with scenes of LC?? Thx for the Zong Jian MV.. I have the KTV version.. anyone interrested?


I have the other songs of the OST of Love contract.
Shi Qu, Zui xiang huan you de shi jie, yi ge ren de liu xing, na tian

@dorkee

kay, I'll give 7-zip a try then.

User avatar
Sandy5354
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:25 pm

Postby Sandy5354 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:51 pm


I have the other songs of the OST of Love contract.
Shi Qu, Zui xiang huan you de shi jie, yi ge ren de liu xing, na tian
.


umm I have the songs.. not the mv's tho but i dun realli like those songs.... Soo nahh THX anywaysz!. I was wondering if u had "Wu Tiao Jian Wei Ni "by Jasmine/ Fish Leong.. It was also in love contract.. ( not in the OST)

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 875
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:22 am

Postby gixo » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:10 am

Sandy5354 wrote:
umm I have the songs.. not the mv's tho but i dun realli like those songs.... Soo nahh THX anywaysz!. I was wondering if u had "Wu Tiao Jian Wei Ni "by Jasmine/ Fish Leong.. It was also in love contract.. ( not in the OST)


it was? hmmm... need to check since I have quite a lot of her KTVs. Can you tell me when it was about released?

azngirl27
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:30 am

ktv's/mtv

Postby azngirl27 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:54 pm

hey! i am requesting for the fahrenheit cd soundtracks like zhao xing fu gei ni and 2 yue 30 hao jian and xia xue i've got some of the mv's for the soundtrack of Ko one tokyo juliet and hana kimi but i also wanna get the rest!! thx!! also do u have YUI??? for taiyou no uta???? or do u have any with one litre of tears??? alo do u have anything else with fei lun hai??? btw thx for the ones with j-stars and the other fei lun hai's!! <<3

User avatar
Snowy
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:24 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Postby Snowy » Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:50 pm

can i request JJ Lin's KTV? i hope it will be .mpg files, so i can change it to the song without voice xD feel likee really doin' karaoke right now XD
'Cause .avi don't let me. or i don't know how to change it ;__;..

i have several KTVs too if someone wants:
Alex Fong [3+2duets of him]
Boy'Z - Chasing You / Kan Chong Nee.
Cookies - Forever Friends
Gillian Cheung (Twins) - My Father & Mother [Cantonese]
Jay Chou [2]
Michael Wong/Guang Liang - Tong Hua
Twins [2]

some mvs/pvs
Alex Fong, DBSK, Guang Liang, Twins, w-inds., Lead, Boy'z, Otsuka Ai, Do as Infinity etc. XD

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 875
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:22 am

Postby gixo » Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:29 pm

dorkee wrote:
gixo wrote:anyone here able to unzip a file with a Chinese password? I saw the Hana Kimi "Zhen Me Ban" KTV but can't unzip it because of the password. If somesone is willing to upload it here I would provide him with the link and the passoword. thanks


I think you might be able to unzip Chinese passwords with 7-zip.
I tried it and it worked :lol


How did you do it? I tried 7-zip but whenever I try to use is it simply say it can't open and never ask for a password. so i don't know where or when to put in the password. I am really desperate. There are some KTVs I wanna get but which a protected by a stupid Chinese password.

User avatar
tammiest
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:09 pm
Location: U.S. of A.

Postby tammiest » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:10 am

gixo, I tried it... it also worked for me. I right-clicked the RAR/ZIP, then instructed 7-Zip to "Open Archive." Once the thing was open, I clicked the button that says "Extract." It then prompted me for a password.
Last edited by tammiest on Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

karenyang
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:26 am

183 club video

Postby karenyang » Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:07 am

can someone upload 183 Club- Pure Love, Call my Name, & VJ- 不夠勇敢(Not Brave Enough)? thanks.

vryn
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:43 am

Postby vryn » Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:48 am

Hey, anyone got fish leong newest album mtv???

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 875
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:22 am

Postby gixo » Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:24 pm

@tammiest

hmmm... I can't unzip the files. it won't accept the password. Seems like it's a problem of my PC.

User avatar
dorkee
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:55 pm

Postby dorkee » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:29 pm

gixo wrote:
dorkee wrote:
gixo wrote:anyone here able to unzip a file with a Chinese password? I saw the Hana Kimi "Zhen Me Ban" KTV but can't unzip it because of the password. If somesone is willing to upload it here I would provide him with the link and the passoword. thanks


I think you might be able to unzip Chinese passwords with 7-zip.
I tried it and it worked :lol


How did you do it? I tried 7-zip but whenever I try to use is it simply say it can't open and never ask for a password. so i don't know where or when to put in the password. I am really desperate. There are some KTVs I wanna get but which a protected by a stupid Chinese password.


Really? Well, what I always do is just open up 7-zip, then open the zipped file there. Then I drag it to my desktop and the password thingy pops up for me to enter the password. I paste the password in and it works.

User avatar
tammiest
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:09 pm
Location: U.S. of A.

Postby tammiest » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:50 am

Post Deleted By Author
Last edited by tammiest on Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
habukie
AiRen
AiRen
Posts: 1649
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: away

Postby habukie » Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:00 am

^^awesome. tammiest, you're the best. thanks also for the 7flowers song. that song really gets stuck in your head after watching ASQJMM. and i really like Mr. Q. i'm not sure why...as i'm not the biggest jolin fan. anyways, i already have it, but it has that mv4u logo on it, so want to see if yours is different. :D

User avatar
habukie
AiRen
AiRen
Posts: 1649
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: away

Postby habukie » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:00 am

songs from the Curse of the Golden Flower (滿城盡帶黃金甲).

Jay Chou (周杰倫) - Ju Hua Tai (菊花台) KTV
Format: avi
ImageImage

Jay Chou (周杰倫) - Huang Jin Jia (黃金甲) KTV
Format: avi
ImageImage

Jay Chou (周杰倫) - Huang Jin Jia (黃金甲) MV
Format: avi
ImageImage

p.s. don't worry, gixo. my next post will have what you requested. :D

edit: i have resized the screencaps for the Huang Jin Jia MV. i hope you can still tell it is DVD-quality.
Last edited by habukie on Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Sandy5354
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:25 pm

Postby Sandy5354 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:13 am

gixo : umm i think same period as love contract? cuz it was in the series..

tammiest: OMG I LOVE YOU!!!! YOU have Bu Ming Bai of K One & QiaoEn!! THX THX THX~~!!

User avatar
habukie
AiRen
AiRen
Posts: 1649
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: away

Postby habukie » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:29 pm

here's a group of SHE-themed videos. :-)

SHE - Zen Me Ban (怎麼辦) KTV
Drama: Hana Kimi
Format: .avi
ImageImage

SHE - Making Of Zen Me Ban (怎麼辦MV花絮) [Part 1] [Part 2]
Drama: Hana Kimi
Format: .avi
Note: these pics are resized to fit on the page, so don't be fooled by the size. this actually a HQ video. also, if you didn't already know, use winrar to extract video.
ImageImage

Fahrenheit (飛輪海) & Hebe - Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue (只對你有感覺) KTV
Drama: Tokyo Juliet
Format: .avi
ImageImage

User avatar
dorkee
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:55 pm

Postby dorkee » Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:01 pm

Omg, thanks so much for the Zen Ma Ban KTV<3

User avatar
habukie
AiRen
AiRen
Posts: 1649
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: away

Postby habukie » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:42 am

^^you're welcome. and tammiest, thank you so much for the Bu Ming Bai KTV. i got it just b/c of QiaoEn, but found out that i love the song. now i'm listening to it over and over again. :D

here are some oldies but goodies (ok, they're not really old, but they're ones i figure would have been here already, but i don't see them on the main list.)

183Club - Pure Love (真愛) MV
Drama: WZBQW (Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa/Prince Turns To Frog)
Format: .avi
Note: the screencap pics have been resized to fit. the actual size is larger and very good quality.
ImageImage

183Club - Enticing Trick (迷魂計) MV
Drama: WZBQW (Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa/Prince Turns To Frog)
Format: .avi
Note: the screencap pics have been resized to fit. the actual size is larger and very good quality.
ImageImage

Rainie Yang - Ai Mei (曖昧) KTV
Drama: Devil Beside You
Format: .mpg -> .avi
ImageImage

Cyndi Wang (王心凌) - Rainbow Smile (彩虹的微笑) KTV
Drama: Smile Pasta
Format: .mpg -> .avi
ImageImage
Last edited by habukie on Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sweet_Chun
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:27 am

Postby Sweet_Chun » Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:37 am

does n e one have the new MV by Tank? the one starring Wu Chun from Fahrenheit and Ella from S.H.E.

Sweet_Chun
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:27 am

Postby Sweet_Chun » Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:16 am

does n e one have the MV by Cyndi Wang starring Tang yu zhe as the big pink bunny? the one where she is in a big room and the big pink bunny changes into a man...

river_mist
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 6:30 am

Postby river_mist » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:04 am

Snowy wrote:can i request JJ Lin's KTV? i hope it will be .mpg files, so i can change it to the song without voice xD feel likee really doin' karaoke right now XD
'Cause .avi don't let me. or i don't know how to change it ;__;..

i have several KTVs too if someone wants:
Alex Fong [3+2duets of him]
Boy'Z - Chasing You / Kan Chong Nee.
Cookies - Forever Friends
Gillian Cheung (Twins) - My Father & Mother [Cantonese]
Jay Chou [2]
Michael Wong/Guang Liang - Tong Hua
Twins [2]

some mvs/pvs
Alex Fong, DBSK, Guang Liang, Twins, w-inds., Lead, Boy'z, Otsuka Ai, Do as Infinity etc. XD


wowow! :w00t: can i ask for Jay chou, guang liang - tong hua (ktv), alex fong (ktv if they r in cantonese haha to make mandarin-friendly) & do as infinity??

twins mvs - are they canto or mandarin? which song?
:wub:

@gixo, thanks for fish leong's zhong jian, i prefer dat format as it is original and the audio and video quality wasnt compromised. :salut:

@tammiest, @habukie, @sandy5354, @alina: thanks for those ktvs/mvs! :cheers:

you guys rock!! this thread rocks! hehehe :wub: i din realise there r so many nice ktvs & mvs out there! enough said.
wowowowow......

Sandy5354 wrote:
李玟 CoCo Lee - 月光愛人 Yue Guang Ai Ren / Moon Lover
Movie: 臥虎藏龍 Crouching Tigers Hidden Dragon
Click Here

李玟 CoCo Lee - a Love Before Time
Movie: 臥虎藏龍 Crouching Tigers Hidden Dragon

Click Here


btw, Sandy5354, the Coco lee MVs of crouching tiger, hidden dragon, those 2 mvs of hers are same? cos the screencaps seem to be similiar... :scratch:

User avatar
habukie
AiRen
AiRen
Posts: 1649
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: away

Postby habukie » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:38 am

@river_mist: the two CoCo Lee songs are one and the same, just that one is in Mandarin and the other in English.

here's another batch of some songs.

Ming Dao, Huang YuRong and Jacky Zhu - Fa Xian Zhen Ai (發現真愛) KTV
Drama: Angel Lover
Format: .mpg -> .avi
ImageImage

Zhang Xin Yu (張芯瑜) feat. Sweety - Nao Nao (鬧鬧) MV
Drama: Legend Of Star Apple
Format: .avi
Note: screencap pics resized to fit.
ImageImage

Zhang Xin Yu (張芯瑜) - Yu Ji Kai Shi Le (雨季开始了) MV
Drama: Legend Of Star Apple
Format: .avi
Note: screencap pics resized to fit.
ImageImage

5566 - Chuan Shuo (傳說) KTV
Drama: Westside Story
Format: .mpg -> .avi
ImageImage <--yes, he's wearing a cape! :D

User avatar
Sandy5354
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:25 pm

Postby Sandy5354 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:07 pm

明道 Ming Dao, 祝釩剛 Jacky Zhu FanGang, and 黃玉榮 Ehlo Huang YuRong - 遺忘 [Yi Wang] KTV
Drama: 天使情人/Angel Lover
ImageImage

Click here

jekjekjek
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:58 am

Postby jekjekjek » Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:13 pm

Can I request for Wang Lee Hom - Forever Love MV?

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 875
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:22 am

Postby gixo » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:36 pm

Sweet_Chun wrote:does n e one have the new MV by Tank? the one starring Wu Chun from Fahrenheit and Ella from S.H.E.


Couldn't find a better version yet. But here is the wmv version of TANKS' Zhuan Shu Tian Shi. sharebee
Drama: Hana Kimi
size: ca. 13MB
Attachments
Tank - Zhuan Shu Tian Shi 2.jpg
Tank - Zhuan Shu Tian Shi 2.jpg (17.42 KiB) Viewed 3468 times


Return to “Chinese Drama Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest