sendspace
16%
Yousendit
5%
Yousendit
5%
rapidshare
9%
others (please leave a message which server you prefer)
8%

Total votes: 455

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Hmm...

Postby gixo » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:47 pm

tammiest wrote:
But the person I'm thinking specifically of... the thing is, I know they took from both here and AF because my links (I name mine pretty specifically... and there are a lot of hits for them) AS WELL AS some of your guys' were up. So if it were just you, I'd think that my links wouldn't be up as well... ?

I don't know. Annoyed me... don't want to seem like a mean or nasty person, but the truth is, we all spend a lot of time finding, ripping, and uploading, etc.

Nope, I would never put up a link without any credits onto another side. and before I put up a link from you guys I would ask for the permission to do so. But so far I only shared some links which I ul myself. Hearing that other people uses our links without crediting is somehow annoying because it takes quite some time for us to find, rip and ul the files. And I am pretty sure that you also spend some money in getting rar MVs/KTVs and share for the sake of others.

Sandy5354

Postby Sandy5354 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:19 pm

tammiest wrote:And finally, I don't know about anyone else, but I would prefer it if people did not steal my uploading links, especially without credit. Someone's been taking the links from this forum and pasting them as is in other forums (not just mine), and it's kind of annoying. At least have the decency to credit and/or re-upload (when I do that, I do still give credit, by the way) for other forums. Especially since I, for one, actually rip a good deal of my own MV's... and I think habukie, gixo, and sandy5354 (don't want to put you guys on the spot; maybe you don't care) have done the same. Better yet, just direct them to this one, since d-addicts allows newbies to download, anyway. THANK YOU.

tammiest wrote:I know; I've done the same for my own videos (other user name). And I don't credit on YouTube, but I don't expect anyone to credit there unless it's for subtitles.

But the person I'm thinking specifically of... the thing is, I know they took from both here and AF because my links (I name mine pretty specifically... and there are a lot of hits for them) AS WELL AS some of your guys' were up. So if it were just you, I'd think that my links wouldn't be up as well... ?

I don't know. Annoyed me... don't want to seem like a mean or nasty person, but the truth is, we all spend a lot of time finding, ripping, and uploading, etc.

Hmm I did noe that sum ppl really take without credits..It's realli uite annoying and RUDE! I realised sum ppl downloaded my files .. without saying thankyou.. and even post them up in forums without crediting.. and he/ she wanted the users to say thank you for the file ( which r actually mine) gsus at least upload it on a new server or sumthing! hmm anywaysz.. at least we appreciate each other files & work.. rite?!?!:P ( Oh I AM !!! )

Also thx Habukie for the WeiLun files! :)

and uhh.. i'm sharing sum KTV's Lar!

-----------------------------------------

S.H.E - 星光 Xing Guang KTV
Drama: Reaching for the Stars
ImageImage

Click Here

Selina ( S.H.E) - 管不著 Guan Bu Zhao KTV
Drama: Reaching for the Stars
ImageImage

Click Here

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby gixo » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:12 pm

Sandy5354 wrote:
Hmm I did noe that sum ppl really take without credits..It's realli uite annoying and RUDE! I realised sum ppl downloaded my files .. without saying thankyou.. and even post them up in forums without crediting.. and he/ she wanted the users to say thank you for the file ( which r actually mine) gsus at least upload it on a new server or sumthing! hmm anywaysz.. at least we appreciate each other files & work.. rite?!?!:P ( Oh I AM !!! )

wow, they actually ask for thank yous for using another one's links? :cussing: : that's really "tai guo fen" I really don't mind ul stuff for others and don't need to hear thank yous. But using our links without credit, I feel like :fight: someone. :whistling:
actually I have some time this weekend and intended to ul some Fahrenheit-MVs and some other stuff. however now... :scratch:

anyway. thanks for the SHE Videos. btw anyone interested in the piano sheets for some of the songs shared here?

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Postby habukie » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:04 am

well, though the news is hardly surprising (given that so many people have no concept of proper etiquette), it is disheartening. as you all mentioned, a lot of time goes into bringing these MVs here. i haven't uploaded my links anywhere else, so if you see them, that's definitely not me. i don't mind sharing with the drama community, but as mentioned, asking permission and proper crediting are very important when dealing with links not your own. i hope that if the people who are posting these links elsewhere see this discussion that we're having, they'll think twice about what they've been doing. :| like gixo said, this kinda makes me want to go on an uploading holiday... but i do have some new stuff coming that i already encoded and uploaded, so i'll post them soon.

@Sandy5354: you're welcome. it's such a tragic incident. sadly, that Wang Lee Hom song isn't even one of the ones i like, but she is very beautiful in the video.

@tammiest: i only knew Evan's stuff were from a drama because i was checking out the songs on the OST. it's crazy, but i try to get every OST, even for series i don't end up watching. :D

river_mist

Postby river_mist » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:45 am

tammiest wrote:rivermist, I don't have a problem downloading... but bestmv4u has been down lately. I couldn't access the website this morning.

is it?? then i shall try accessing the site periodically and see if able to dl from there :blink

dorkee

Postby dorkee » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:23 am

My first KTV to share =)<3
I love this song.

Show Luo (羅志祥) - Ai Zhuan Jiao (愛*轉角)
Drama: Corner With Love
http://sharebee.com/f6671028

Snowy

Postby Snowy » Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:48 pm

@river_mist:
Alex Fong KTV
ABC kwan - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EBUO591O
Good Love - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D07DBMP8
ft. Stephy Tang - Good Love - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J6Y3NBO1
dunno the song, sorry - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4S9580Q1

Jay Chou KTV
Li Qi Xiang - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A03MHUIE
An Jing - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y7FLW89A

Next time i'll have the links of:
Alex Fong ft. Theresa Fu - Ji Hei Hei Yan [KTV]
Twins - Women's taste (Leu yan Mei)
2 songs of Twins which name i don't know. Oh they are actually the same song but have different mv. the song was about school/education (in the end it goes like biology is me love, chemistry is me love etc. you might know it??)
Do As Infinity - Heart
Do As Infinity - Raven
Do As Infinity - Yesterday&Today

MissVicki

Postby MissVicki » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:51 am

could somebody upload theKTV or MV of Give it Up by Typhoon? thank in advance :]

Prishh

Postby Prishh » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:08 am

Thank you Snowy for the Alex Fong videoes! He`s awesome 8]

river_mist

Postby river_mist » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:19 pm

omg, Snowy! U r da best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :salut: :whistling:

a thousand thanks for the uploading of alex n jay shows! they r great! and u actually got do as infity - yesterday and tomorrow!!

looking forward to the soon-to-be-uploaded mvs/ktvs.

and, i dun tink i noe that song of twins which u mention hv the same song but diff mvs...

p/s: is it possible not to mute the ktv cos i wld like to hear and sing along at the same time? :D

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby gixo » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:35 pm

Alright guys, I am sorry to say that. This thread is getting kinda out of control with all the Korean/Japanese MV and KTVs and all the none-drama related songs. I pondered over it some time and I think it would be better to create seperate forums for Japanese and Korean stuff. So please stop the ul until I have the time to create and put up a list a new forum. I hope everyone agree that the so far shared Japanese or Korean links can be found there. Of course I'll credit you. If someone doesn't want his links in the other forum, please PM me and the link won't be put up on the other list.

I am really, really for this as I love KTV/MVs not related to dramas. But recently there are too many non-drama-related KTV/MVs in this thread. And I discussed it with a mod. This is actually not a KTV/MV forum but a drama forum. So we should focus on drama- related MV/KTVs again. So as for the time being DON'T ul any non-related drama MV/KTVs. I am really sorry for this new rule, but when you look at the list on the first side, you'll realize that there are lot of MV/KTVs listed in others and since the time I last updated it more and more "other" KTV/MVs were updated as well. I really like to keep up a good ratio at around 80% drama and 20% others. But that is pretty difficult to maintain. So as for the time being NO-NON-DRAMA-RELATED MV/KTVs please.

MissVicki

Postby MissVicki » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:15 am

Does anybody have Mv or KTV from the drama Snow Angel?

river_mist

Postby river_mist » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:39 pm

anyone got mvs/ktvs (dun mute totally on ktvs pls) on hana kimi, besides those uploaded here? i tink there is one song, dong lee by Tank and garden sisters - xie xie ni etc in the ost, so wondering if there r mvs versions of those?

hana kimi is NICE! like the music after listening to s.h.e. - zen me ban & angel by Tank. hee

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby gixo » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:31 pm

river_mist wrote:anyone got mvs/ktvs (dun mute totally on ktvs pls) on hana kimi, besides those uploaded here? i tink there is one song, dong lee by Tank and garden sisters - xie xie ni etc in the ost, so wondering if there r mvs versions of those?

hana kimi is NICE! like the music after listening to s.h.e. - zen me ban & angel by Tank. hee

haven't seen any MV of the other songs of Hana Kimi yet anywhere. I think they are just not out yet. Hopefully they will eventually.

tammiest

Postby tammiest » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:13 pm

Post Deleted By Author
Last edited by tammiest on Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Postby habukie » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:48 am

@tammiest: i uploaded the KTV for Chuan Shuo, and i have to say, the thing i noticed most was the capes. :rofl: i know the drama is supposed to be from a comic, but isn't a cape too much? :-)

@MissVicki: i have uploaded one song from Snow Angel. it's probably not the one you want...i know the one i want is Bao Feng Yu. hopefully that's one of the ones that tammiest has. :D

and here are the promised MVs/KTVs.

Penny Dai (戴佩妮) - Xiao Xiao (小小) KTV
Drama: The Kid From Heaven
Format: .mpg -> .avi
ImageImage

Tanya Chua (蔡健雅) - Beautiful Love KTV
Drama: White Robe Of Love
ImageImage

Tanya Chua (蔡健雅) - Beautiful Love MV
Drama: White Robe Of Love
Format: .avi
ImageImage
NOTE: the pics are resized to fit the screen. the actual video size is larger.

Sandy5354

Postby Sandy5354 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:42 pm

@ Gixo: Yup it's kinda "Guo Fen" but i'll keep uploading ... cuz i do noe that sum do appreciate it..! and uhh about the piano sheets.. can i have sum?? my lil cousin wants sum actually :P THXXX!! dun't rush .. if u're too busy!

@ Habukie: I also dun like Leehom's song.. but i dlded the videos just becuz of Wei Lun.. It's was too sad... :'( still not realli over it.. ( I cried :'( ) !!

@ Tammiest: thx for the 5566 videos.. wahh omg ShaoWei's hair! HAHAH :P

OH and i wasn't sure if I actually could ul sum videos to add here.. after the msg of gixo ... :unsure:

anywaysz.. 2 Romance in the Rain videos!

趙薇 Vicki Zhao Wei - 情深深雨濛濛 Qing Shen Shen Yu Meng Meng KTV
ImageImage

Click here

趙薇 Vicki Zhao Wei - 好想好想 Hao Xiang Hao Xiang KTV
ImageImage

Click Here

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Postby habukie » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:38 pm

Sandy5354: those are ok, since they're from a drama. :-) gixo was trying to limit the number of videos uploaded that had nothing to do with dramas. we've all been stretching the "drama related" link for a while. :roll

following on the heels of tammiest's 5566 uploads, here are some more 5566 ones. and one K-One KTV. i know that tammiest has already uploaded the Feng Yun Bian Se KTV, and i usually would not upload something someone else already did. however, that version does not seem to have the melody on one side as they usually do. this KTV does have that. again, the Bei Ying KTV seems to be different from the one already uploaded by angeizahoy as well, thus this upload. :-)

K One - Bei Ying (背影) KTV
Drama: Top Of The Forbidden City
ImageImage

5566 & K One - Feng Yun Bian Se (風雲變色) KTV
ImageImage

5566 - We Will Rock U KTV
ImageImage

5566 - Won't Give Up (永不放棄) KTV
Drama: Mr. Fighting
Note: there is a glitch at the end of this video. it's at a part where there is just instrumental.
ImageImage

5566 - Yuan Dian (原點) KTV
ImageImage

5566 - Fang Shou Yi Bo (放手一搏) KTV
ImageImage

5566 - Cun Zai (存在) KTV
Drama: Westside Story
ImageImage

can you tell which 5566 member i like the best? :roll
Last edited by habukie on Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby gixo » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:05 pm

Sandy5354 wrote:@ Gixo: Yup it's kinda "Guo Fen" but i'll keep uploading ... cuz i do noe that sum do appreciate it..! and uhh about the piano sheets.. can i have sum?? my lil cousin wants sum actually :P THXXX!! dun't rush .. if u're too busy!

OH and i wasn't sure if I actually could ul sum videos to add here.. after the msg of gixo ...

don't worry about the songs you ul. as habukie already said I just wanted to limit the songs which has nothing to do with dramas. I mean there were random popsongs and songs relating to Chinese, American, Korean movies etc. I just got the feeling that this thread started to become a KTV/MV place for all kind of songs. But this is indeed a drama forum so I like to focus again more on drama related songs.

as for the piano sheets, which songs do your couz actually want to have? I have a lot of Chinese pop songs and some Japanese ones. PM me a list of the songs you like to have and I check what I have.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Postby habukie » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:28 pm

i forgot to mention above that there is a small glitch at the end of the Won't Give Up KTV by 5566. it's at a part where there is just instrumental, but i thought i should mention it for those who care about such things. :-)

here are some more KTVs, including one by Hsu Wei Lun (she's not actually in the video).

Ah Sang (阿桑) - Yi Zhi Hen An Jing (一直很安静) KTV
Drama: Chinese Paladin
ImageImage

Ruby Lin (林心如) - Ban Sheng Yuan (半生缘) KTV
Drama: Affair Of Half A Lifetime
ImageImage

Kingone (王傳一) - Lovin' U KTV
Drama: Gokudou
ImageImage

Hsu Wei Lun (許瑋倫) & Gary (曹格) - Freedom KTV
Drama: Nine Ball
ImageImage

a1v1n

Postby a1v1n » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:02 am

恶作剧之吻的尾曲
http://www.sendspace.com/file/uo904v
Last edited by a1v1n on Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Postby habukie » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:56 am

@a1v1n: which drama does this song come from? please read the first post (or go to the last page) where an announcement was made to keep the uploads to this thread strictly from dramas.

a1v1n

Postby a1v1n » Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:04 am

habukie wrote:@a1v1n: which drama does this song come from? please read the first post (or go to the last page) where an announcement was made to keep the uploads to this thread strictly from dramas.

apologies, will change to something else.

Sandy5354

Postby Sandy5354 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:55 am

umm quick question.. what about Chinese songs in Korean or Japanese dramas?!?

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby gixo » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:24 pm

Sandy5354 wrote:umm quick question.. what about Chinese songs in Korean or Japanese dramas?!?

hmmm... I also thought about that. I think when the language of the song itself is Chinese it belongs to this thread. And maybe I can add a link the Korean or Japanese section as well. Btw. anyone wants to open up the Korean MV/KTV thread? I am not so interested in Korean stuff and therefor also not really interested in organizing it. (Like creating an alphabetical list etc)

tammiest

Korean dramas

Postby tammiest » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:03 pm

gixo wrote:
Sandy5354 wrote:umm quick question.. what about Chinese songs in Korean or Japanese dramas?!?

hmmm... I also thought about that. I think when the language of the song itself is Chinese it belongs to this thread. And maybe I can add a link the Korean or Japanese section as well. Btw. anyone wants to open up the Korean MV/KTV thread? I am not so interested in Korean stuff and therefor also not really interested in organizing it. (Like creating an alphabetical list etc)

See, the thing is... I watch some Korean dramas, but really not that much. I guess I wouldn't mind being the organizer of the thread, though. It's a lot tougher for me to find Korean MV's (for dramas) because I can't read or access Clubbox. But, anyway, yeah... if no one else replies positively in the next couple of days, I'll go ahead and start it. :)

Sandy5354

Postby Sandy5354 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:27 pm

@ gixo & tammiest: same with me ... i dun realli watch Korean dramas unless someone recommend them to me.. soo hmm\

@habukie: HAHA omg i just noticed all ur the screenshots of ur 5566 videos are ShaoWei! :P u love Shaowei huh?!?:P

Anywaysz happy chinese new year!!

Ok updates with Angela Zhang!!

張韶涵 Angela Zhang Shao Han - 其實很愛你 Qi Shi Hen Ai Ni KTV
ImageImage

Click Here

張韶涵 Angela Zhang Shao Han - 不痛 Bu Tong MV

Click Here

張韶涵 Angela Zhang Shao Han - 不痛 Bu Tong KTV
ImageImage

Click Here

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Postby habukie » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:46 pm

^^i agree. if the language of the song is chinese, it can go here, but can also go in another thread. and it can work the same way for korean or japanese songs in chinese dramas. for instance, my MVP valentine has an OST of many korean and japanese songs. of course they could be listed here, but they could also be listed in the other threads. that way it will be easier for people to find.

i do watch kdramas, but probably not as much as some other people. i could help with that thread since i do have a few MVs. but i definitely do not have very many, so i wouldn't really want to start it and have a lot of people requesting... :-) and as tammiest mentioned, there are probably a bunch of MVs available on clubbox, you just have to know where to get them. however, some CB owners might not be happy to see you take their MVs and put them up for ddl. :unsure:

@Sandy5354: yup, ShaoWei is definitely my favorite. :D you'll also notice that any other screenshots of 5566 or 183club videos i've posted in the past also feature him. some, if i couldn't get a good shot, will be of someone else. :P

here are some KTVs that all feature Toro.

Toro - Bao Feng Yu (暴風雨) KTV
Drama: Snow Angel
NOTE: there are two glitches early in the video, that occur during instrumental portions.
ImageImage

Toro & Johnny Yan XingShu - Dui Shou (對手) KTV
NOTE: i have previously uploaded another version of this. there was at least one glitch in that video. please download this one if you want a glitch-less video.
ImageImage

Toro - Give It Up KTV
Drama: Top On The Forbidden City
NOTE: this video does not have the melody, just the background music.
ImageImage

Sandy5354

Postby Sandy5354 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:55 pm

more chinese songs in korean dramas!

李玟 CoCo Lee Wen - 第九夜 Di 9 Yeh KTV
ImageImage

Click Here

李玟 CoCo Lee Wen - 愛在85°C Ai Zhai 85 Du C KTV
ImageImage

Click Here

dorkee

Postby dorkee » Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:53 pm

唐禹哲 Tang Yu Zhe - 最愛還是你 Zui Ai Hai Shi Ni MV
Drama: Zhong Ji Yi Jia (I'm pretty sure the song will be in it)

http://sharebee.com/abff0a17

river_mist

Postby river_mist » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:48 pm

@dorkee:

thanks a bunch for tang yu zhe mv!! he was the one who acted as senior nan in hana kimi rite?? din noe he is also a singer. not bad. but, the mv has no audio le... not sure if its the problem with my player, but there is definitely no audio coming from the mv... :blink

jus to check: yu zhe is not one of the members in fahreheit, does he? well, i paid more attn to wu zun and jiro. omg. wu zun, wang dong cheng, chen yi zhi & ?? ?? :D

@habukie: by the way, jus wanna thank you for the 5566 & kone ktvs. cool!

:cheers:

dorkee

Postby dorkee » Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:47 pm

^ Yep yep, it's Senior Nan aka Na Xue Chang! Kekekeke, hmm no audio? He's not part of Fahrenheit but really close to them :D
I just tried it and it works for me o__O Can someone else confirm this too?

swetez

Postby swetez » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:44 am

Thanks so much everyone who has been willing and so genorous to put all their MVs/KTVs/etc!

I love the song from JS in Chinese Paladin, and recently just finished watching Silence; it was such an awesome movie. I downloaded the song sung by Harlem Yu, and the gentle caress by vic zhou/chou. I was wondering if it is possible to re-upload the second song by vic?

Thanks so much again, and you guys are really amazing!!!!

lilangryaznangel

Postby lilangryaznangel » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:10 am

hey wasn't some of the ending scenes for tang yu zue's song used in a traveling agency cm?

river_mist

Postby river_mist » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:38 pm

btw, tammiest, the MV by 羅志祥 Show Luo ZhiXiang - 好朋友 [Hao Peng You] [Good Friend] [MV] (feat. 林依晨 Ariel Lin YiChen) has very low audio... too soft even thru i max the volume to the highest... is there something wrong? :scratch:

urmmm... sorry gixo, i believe this mv is not from a drama, right? in that case, tammiest, u dun hv to reply to that. nvm abt the mv. i only dl the mv after hearing rave reviews on this mv hee...

habukie, the Show Luo MV of corner with love, Ai Zhuan Jiao has no audio at all le... how come??? :scratch: :scratch:

i went to youtube n watched these 2 Show luo mvs, both can audio well. unlike those 2 mvs ddl here. how come? :cry:

was wondering, is there a codec missing? cant be cos the other mvs can audio perfectly... :-(

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Postby habukie » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:29 pm

hmm...river_mist, you seem to have a problem with an audio codec. have you tried downloading gspot to tell if you have all the needed codecs?

river_mist

Postby river_mist » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:11 am

@habukie: , can u tell me the website addy of where to dl gspot? i went to microsoft page to find the codecs, but none mentions gspot...

EDIT: nevermind habukie, i found the website on gspot from one of the support thread in this forum 8)

by the way,
dorkee wrote:My first KTV to share =)<3
I love this song.

Show Luo (羅志祥) - Ai Zhuan Jiao (愛*轉角)
Drama: Corner With Love

@dorkee's ai zhuan jiao is not in ktv version le. same mv as habukie's, but jus that both r in different resolution sizes, rite? :scratch:

anyway, this song makes me 'sit up' and took notice of Zhi Xiang haha, cos i always tot of him more of as an entertainer, but not as a singer. He is good, esp his Jing WU Men. Sorry if it is off post hee :wub:

still i dun geddit y he wld change his name to Show from Alan. makes me confused with Alan kuo.
Last edited by river_mist on Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dorkee

Postby dorkee » Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:34 pm

^ No it is the KTV version.

tammiest

Postby tammiest » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:58 am

Content Deleted By Author
Last edited by tammiest on Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Postby habukie » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:01 am

^^yes. :-) and her outfits are often strange as well...

okay, bringing you some more MVs/KTVs. this time, i decided not to ask and just go ahead with uploading the making of video for Tank's Hana Kimi MV. download both parts and use winrar to extract.

Ambrose Hsu (許紹洋) - Ai Zheng Yao Qi Fei (愛正要起飛) KTV
Drama: Engagement For Love
ImageImage

Genie Zhuo (卓文萱) & Gary Cao (曹格) - Liang San Bo Yu Zhu Li Ye (梁山伯與朱麗葉) MV
Drama: Love Queen
NOTE: screencaps have been resized to fit. actual video size is larger. i have uploaded this same MV previously, but it was lower quality.
ImageImage

Rainie Yang (楊丞琳) - Yu Shang Ai (遇上愛) MV
Drama: 18 vs 29 (kdrama)
NOTE: screencaps have been resized to fit. actual video size is larger.
ImageImage

Tank - Zhuan Shu Tian Shi (專屬天使) MV
Drama: Hana Kimi
Format: .avi (DVD source)
ImageImage

Tank - Making of Zhuan Shu Tian Shi (專屬天使) MV Part 1 :: Part 2
Drama: Hana Kimi
Format: .avi (DVD source)
ImageImage

river_mist

Postby river_mist » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:04 pm

thanks habukie!!!

i love the romeo and juliet song, and have been playing it all the time! had been looking for a better quality of the mv than the previously uploaded and urs is jus great!! now i can enjoy the mv. oh wowow! :cheers: :wub:

was wondering if there was ever a making of romeo and juliet mv by cao ge n wen xuan? hahahahaa. make me wanna watch the drama love queen omg hahaha

and thanks again for the making of zsts by tank, i am v obessed with this song (but still prefer romeo and juliet over zhuan shu zhi tian) and everything related to hana kimi hahahahaha :wub:

tammiest

Postby tammiest » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:57 pm

Post Deleted By Author
Last edited by tammiest on Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

tammiest

Postby tammiest » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:30 pm

Post Deleted By Author
Last edited by tammiest on Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Postby habukie » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:11 pm

@river_mist: you're welcome. i wasn't sure anyone really liked the song and cared for a higher quality version. however, i just started watching love queen, and they use that song very heavily in the series. so it's in my head all the time...along with the other genie song. :-)

@tammiest: yes, they're the bestmv4u versions. i hope you feel better. it's horrible to be sick and have so much to do at the same time. you're so funny with your comments about WZBQW. i think i'd know it was your favorite even with you saying it. :lol thanks for the DVD rips...nice ShaoEn screencap, too. :-)

alrighty, here are some J-Stars related MVs/KTVs. and now for a shameless promotion: if you like the J-Stars, come discuss them with us in this thread! :roll

MingDao (明道), Jacky Zhu (祝釩剛), Huang YuRong (黃玉榮) - Bu Hou Hui De Jue Ding (不後悔的決定) KTV
Drama: Angel Lover
ImageImage

Melody (殷悅) - Ai Bu Zai (愛不在) KTV
Drama: A Game About Love/Rock Paper Scissors
ImageImage

5566 - Open Arms MV
ImageImage

sweetie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby sweetie » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:53 am

Green Forest, My Home

ImageImage
[KTV]Sweety - Yong Gan De Xing Fu (勇敢的幸福)
gigasize link
sendspace link

ImageImage
[KTV]Sweety - Ai Shen E Zuo Ju (愛神惡作劇)
gigasizee link
sendspace link

ImageImage
[KTV]Joanne Zeng & Ethan Yuan - 3 Words (三個字)
gigasize link
sendspace link

ImageImage
[KTV]William So - A Person's Starlight (一個人的星光)
gigesize link
sendspace link

ImageImage
[KTV]William So - Speechless (無法開口)
gigesize link
sendspace link

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Postby habukie » Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:40 am

thanks, sweetie. this drama is next on my list after love queen, so it'll be nice to have the KTVs.

river_mist

Postby river_mist » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:00 am

habukie wrote:@river_mist: you're welcome. i wasn't sure anyone really liked the song and cared for a higher quality version. however, i just started watching love queen, and they use that song very heavily in the series. so it's in my head all the time...along with the other genie song. :-)

Melody (殷悅) - Ai Bu Zai (愛不在) KTV
Drama: A Game About Love/Rock Paper Scissors

the song is fantastic and good duet by cao ge and genie!! at least for me hehehe. i didnt even noe love queen drama and that the song is from tt drama, yet i really love this song after listening to it once. if anyone had watched the chinese movie version of liang shan bo and zhu yingtai, then they wld like the sad tune played in that movie. plus the storyline is so tragic, it even evoked tears from me! so listening to that cao ge's and genie's song, one cant help but tink of the tragic chinese movie version, but the song is not so tragic thru... the lyrics are quite mushy hahaha. wad is the other genie song in that drama?

and after the 1st time i watched the mv of romeo and juliet, i realised it was gary cao ge who composed the song!! he has my totally admiration!! excellent composer! talented!

i am very impressed by wang lee hom, jj lin (thru his composing songs are seldom used for dramas, are they?), gary cao ge and jay zhou, cos they all composed songs themselves and the lyrics n music are excellent.

is love queen a new drama? i cant find any direct dl on tt drama, torrent got? you said that the song is playing heavily in tt drama, it makes me wanna go watch now! hahaha :wub: :cheers: :mrgreen:

by the way, who is Melody?? i nvr heard of her be4. :scratch: is she a new singer?

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Postby habukie » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:21 am

i doubt you'll find it on direct download. it's not very popular. you can find the YDY torrent if you click on the link in my signature. there is a batch torrent, but it's missing episode 10. i do agree with you about composing songs. i think it's hard to do, and not everyone's successful at it. btw, JJ Lin has three songs on the Gokudou OST.

Melody isn't new. in fact, she sang the theme for Amor De Tarapaca, which came out three years ago. she also acted in the drama as well. here's her wiki page.

tammiest

Meteor Garden I + II

Postby tammiest » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:42 am

Thanks SO MUCH, sweetie. I only had one video from Green Forest... it's so nice to have the rest *hugs*

Also, thanks so much to habukie! I couldn't find the Melody song... obviously wanted it because of ShaoEn :p

Okay, here's a very old release combined with some new ones (in terms of videos). Meteor Garden time. :)

流星花園/Meteor Garden (2001 Taiwanese drama)
: 流星花園 [Meteor Garden] - NG Footage
* Short, but funny NG footage from the drama itself. Thought someone might be interested in this.
ShareBee

: 庾澄慶 Harlem Yu ChengQing - 情非得已 [Qing Fei De Yi] [Can't Help Falling in Love With You] [MV]
* This MV guest-stars singer/actress 黃湘怡 Stella Huang XiangYi.
ShareBee

: 庾澄慶 Harlem Yu ChengQing - 情非得已 [Qing Fei De Yi] [Can't Help Falling in Love With You] [KTV]

* This is a re-upload of the original video posted by gixo, so I won't take any screencaps. But I put it at ShareBee... in case somebody can't download from MegaUpload.
ShareBee

: Martine McCutcheon - Perfect Moment [KTV]

* This is one of the few songs on the soundtrack that were specially recorded for the drama... and is actually good :p Most of the others are low-quality covers (ugh, don't get me started on "Close To Me" on the Meteor Garden II soundtrack). Anyway, this is the theme for ShanCai-Lei moments, for those who don't remember, :)
ShareBee

: F4 - 流星雨 [Liu Xing Yu] [Meteor Rain] [KTV]
* This should be coming soon; my link actually expired, so now I must re-upload... although I believe someone posted this earlier, so maybe it isn't even necessarily. Anyway, check back if you need this link. :)

流星花園 II/Meteor Garden II (2002 Taiwanese drama)
: Chayanne - Yo Te Amo [MV]
* From these screencaps, you really think Barbie and Jerry get along :p
ShareBee

: Lara Fabian - Broken Vow [MV]
ShareBee

: F4 - 絕不能失去你 [Jue Bu Neng Shi Qu Ni] [Can't Lose You] [MV]

* Ahh, I really like this song. VCD-rip.
ShareBee

: F4 - 煙火的季節 [Yan Huo De Ji Jie] [Season of Fireworks] [MV]
* Also a VCD-rip.
ShareBee

MissVicki

Postby MissVicki » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:31 am

Could somebody upload mvs from the new drama called 放羊的星星? thanx so much

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Postby habukie » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:31 pm

@MissVicki: i haven't found any yet...but i'll keep an eye out.

@tammiest: ahh...Meteor Garden, that brings back memories. :-) oh, and i think i found that last Toro KTV you were talking about.

i know that the boxing version of Ling has been uploaded, but i didn't see the other one, with scenes from Mars. if i'm wrong, sorry for the double upload.

Alan Kuo (柯有倫) - Ling (零) KTV
Drama: Mars
ImageImage

Toro - Wang Le Ai (忘了愛) KTV
ImageImage

Genie Zhuo (卓文萱) - Dui Ni De Ai (對你的愛) MV
Drama: Love Queen
NOTE: the screencaps are resized to fit. the actual video is larger.
ImageImage

bluestars

Postby bluestars » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:33 pm

Hey there guys is anyone able to re-upload:

- Liang Yi Zhen / 梁一貞 - Smile's Tears 微笑的眼淚 ktv
- Megan Lai - When You Turn Around / 轉身的時候 ktv

both from Silence drama please?
Can't seem t find it anywhere.. thank you!

Many thanks! :lol

tammiest

Postby tammiest » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:51 am

Last edited by tammiest on Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Kumaxell » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:34 pm

I would like to request Vivian Hsu's 好眼淚壞眼淚 (hao yan lei, huai yan lei). It's an insert song for ep 11 of Corner with Love. Thank you.

tammiest

Postby tammiest » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:50 pm

Last edited by tammiest on Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ueda Jiro
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Corner*With Love - Part II

Postby Ueda Jiro » Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:33 am

tammiest wrote:轉角*遇到愛/Corner*With Love
: 賴雅妍 Megan Lai YaYan - 愛的勇氣 [Ai De Yong Qi] [The Courage of Love] [MV]
* You know, the more I see this girl, the more I think she's just absolutely gorgeous. The first time I saw her, I was far from impressed... but... I dunno, she just has this type of elegance about her.

I definitely agree! I also like Megan Lai a lot. :wub:

abryu

&#19968;&#36744;&#23376;&#19968;&#22330;

Postby abryu » Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:57 am

do anybody here, by any chance, have 一辈子一场梦 MV? it's the theme song for Duke Of Mount Deer 2000 by Dicky Cheung ; Whole Life One Dream.. the earlier post is for the sub.. well, actually the video already uploaded in youtube. here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owg9rSqdJLw i want the high quality.. plz upload in megaupload or any other sites plz plz plz plz plz :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Kumaxell » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:33 pm

Wow, thanks for uploading 好眼淚壞眼淚 [Hao Yan Lei Huai Yan Lei] [Good Tears, Bad Tears] [MV] so fast. I do feel lucky.

Do you also happen to have Joanne Zeng and Ethan Ruan's 三個字 (san ge zi) for Green Forest, My Home?

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Postby habukie » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:07 am

Kumaxell wrote:Do you also happen to have Joanne Zeng and Ethan Ruan's 三個字 (san ge zi) for Green Forest, My Home?

do you mean the MV or KTV? the KTV was uploaded by sweetie. see the bottom post of the last page. :D

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby gixo » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:13 am

habukie wrote:
Kumaxell wrote:Do you also happen to have Joanne Zeng and Ethan Ruan's 三個字 (san ge zi) for Green Forest, My Home?

do you mean the MV or KTV? the KTV was uploaded by sweetie. see the bottom post of the last page. :D

oh man, I was avoiding it as long as I could but it's really, really about time to update the list. I'll take an hour of tomorrow and update the complete list.

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Kumaxell » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:28 am

habukie wrote:

I prefer MV. But, thank you for directing me to the KTV version.

tammiest

Postby tammiest » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:45 pm

Last edited by tammiest on Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

tammiest

Postby tammiest » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:34 pm

Last edited by tammiest on Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lenne

Postby Lenne » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:29 pm

Thank you very much for all the uploads!! :DD
I was wondering if anyone can upload the 你要什么就说MV?
It's the Summer x Summer theme song by 小宇.
Thanks again!! XD

tammiest

Tian Guo De Jia Yi [Le Robe de Mariage des Cieux]

Postby tammiest » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:05 am

Instead of studying for my test, here I am taking screencaps and posting (previously unannounced) videos.

天國的嫁衣/Le Robe de Mariage des Cieux (2004 Taiwanese drama)
: R&B - 多一天愛一點 [Duo Yi Tian Ai Yi Dian] [Love You More Each Day] [MV]
* This MV is sooo cute and features XiaoJie of 7F and Anthony (of LALA... better remembered as TianYu's brother in WZBQW). I highly recommend this video.
ShareBee

: 王心凌 Cyndi Wang XinLing - 花的嫁紗 [Hua De Jia Sha] [A Flower's Wedding Veil] [DIY KTV]

* I didn't do the karaoke words myself... but, according to the video, someone named "Normal" DID. Video is clear, but a little on the small side.
ShareBee

: 王心凌 Cyndi Wang XinLing - 花的嫁紗 [Hua De Jia Sha] [A Flower's Wedding Veil] [KTV]

* The picture is larger, but there's a bit of a jagged white line at the top of the video which bugs me.
ShareBee

: 183Club - 折磨 [Zhe Mo] [Torture] [MV]

* This was... I think?... my very first post/contribution in this thread. I've now re-uploaded it to ShareBee. For those who don't have it yet and like 183Club, this is a MUST-HAVE video as all the guys look absolutely gorgeous. The video quality is pretty good, too, considering that it's an old encode.
ShareBee

: 王心凌 Cyndi Wang XinLing - 愛的天國 [Ai De Tian Guo] [Heaven of Love] [KTV]

* This features scenes from the drama... it's quite sad, actually...
ShareBee

ISWAKfanatic

Postby ISWAKfanatic » Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:56 pm

Hi..
Does anyone have the 热情仲夏 《你要什麽就说》MV by 小宇?

Prishh

Postby Prishh » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:17 am

Ambrose Hsu (許紹洋) - Shen Bian (身邊) MV

The file is inactive. Can someone active it? Thank you.

monkie02

Postby monkie02 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:53 pm

HI guys .. I'm a new member.. This is my first time posting a message .. I have a question .. I know that many of you have posted up the MV for Make A Wish, but does anyone happen to have the MV in format of AVI ???

Thankz so much

kei_kei

Postby kei_kei » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:48 am

does anyone have boA - every heart KTV?

cyncyn

Postby cyncyn » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:54 pm

Summer X Summer MV: 你要什麼就說 (Ni Yao Shen Me Jiu Shuo) by Xiao Yu (小宇)

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f= ... 2dfe38e59b

FrogPrince_MD

Postby FrogPrince_MD » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:21 am

Can someone kindly reupload the MV for aeng moo sae, which was uploaded on the first page, preferably to Badongo?

andrea:)

Postby andrea:) » Wed May 09, 2007 8:10 am

does anyone know what to do with the ktv file to really sing it with the video on tv?

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby gixo » Wed May 09, 2007 3:34 pm

andrea:) wrote:does anyone know what to do with the ktv file to really sing it with the video on tv?

you have to change the audio of your TV to left or right, to hear only the background music without the singer.

Postby andrea:) » Thu May 10, 2007 8:02 am

gixo wrote:
andrea:) wrote:does anyone know what to do with the ktv file to really sing it with the video on tv?

you have to change the audio of your TV to left or right, to hear only the background music without the singer.

yup.. but wad do i do with the file in the computer?

Postby andrea:) » Thu May 10, 2007 8:02 am

gixo wrote:

yup.. but wad do i do with the file in the computer?

Return to “Chinese Drama Discussions”