[C/TwDrama] Fairy From Wonderland (CTV, 2006)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
vicky
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2004 5:14 pm

[C/TwDrama] Fairy From Wonderland (CTV, 2006)

Postby vicky » Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:57 am

have you hear of this new kong fu drama ? Hu ge who had played in Chinese Paladin and Ariel (it started with a kiss) are the lead actors.
Who knows when it will be released ?
I look forward to this drama because i was addicted in chinese paladin and also i like very much Ariel acting (quite funny). Don't you think ?

User avatar
Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen
Posts: 697
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 10:23 pm
Location: ::Jiang Hu::

Postby Calcifer » Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:54 am

I'm looking forward to it too. Hu Ge! :) I didn't know Ariel's in it though. I'm hoping to see her with Mike He in Love Contract soon. At least, I think that's her, right?

Crossing my fingers that the ending's nicer than in Paladin.

User avatar
Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:13 pm
Location: The big apple
Contact:

Postby Kumaxell » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:15 pm

Image
I look forward to ¤Ñ¥~­¸¥P (Tian Wai Fei Xian) too, since both Ariel Lin, Tae and Wu Ge is in it.

User avatar
JadedAngel
Posts: 568
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:21 am
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Postby JadedAngel » Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:53 am

I've been waiting for this too! :w00t: I just hope it gets subbed.

master-m
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:29 pm

Postby master-m » Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:28 am

wow!!! when when??? i'm looking forward to it. :) :) :)

User avatar
hanhan
Posts: 250
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:28 am
Location: CA

Postby hanhan » Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:03 am

yeah i ma looking for this series but can someone tell me when it will be released it is in 2006

User avatar
hanhan
Posts: 250
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:28 am
Location: CA

Postby hanhan » Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:16 am

please give me some info about this series

User avatar
hanhan
Posts: 250
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:28 am
Location: CA

Postby hanhan » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:31 am

seems like nobody knows about this series
does anyone know when this series will come out ? is it out in 2006?

Chibilite
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:43 pm

Postby Chibilite » Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:12 am

isn't this serie already out? People from asianfanatics already downloaded it. I wanna know where they get it though

gurl_abc
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:13 am

Postby gurl_abc » Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:55 am

the series is already out. i download it at btchina.

User avatar
hanhan
Posts: 250
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:28 am
Location: CA

Postby hanhan » Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:59 am

i am hoping thta someone will sub this series
love Ariel and Tae

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 696
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:19 pm
Location: USA

Postby Gi-Ma-Mi » Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:07 am

Chibilite wrote:isn't this serie already out? People from asianfanatics already downloaded it. I wanna know where they get it though

you can get it from my clubbox :-)

nodrog
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:40 am

Postby nodrog » Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:31 am

Does anyone have the torrent for this?

Also is clubbox direct download lol or could some please kindly explain what it is for me? Thanks

User avatar
fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 618
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:26 pm
Contact:

Postby fufu » Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:09 am

here you go...episodes 1-26

it said part 1 on the torrent description...so I guess it's not over yet....
Attachments

[The extension torrent has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Thanks, Zahra :wub:

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 696
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:19 pm
Location: USA

Postby Gi-Ma-Mi » Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:13 am

nodrog wrote:Does anyone have the torrent for this?

Also is clubbox direct download lol or could some please kindly explain what it is for me? Thanks

go to the Korean Entertainment forum, there should be a topic talking about clubbox, read carefully and you will be able to use it
@fufu: ye, you're right, i heard it has 40eps

nodrog
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:40 am

Postby nodrog » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:42 am

Okay thanks man gi-ma-mi

So is this dubbed in cantonese or is it the original mandarin?! I can only understand mandarin so yeah =)

User avatar
Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:13 pm
Location: The big apple
Contact:

Postby Kumaxell » Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:32 pm

Thanks for the torrent. I've been waiting for this drama to come out.

exal
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:50 am

Postby exal » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:20 pm

This drama is in mandarin

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 696
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:19 pm
Location: USA

Postby Gi-Ma-Mi » Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:49 pm

nodrog wrote:Okay thanks man gi-ma-mi

So is this dubbed in cantonese or is it the original mandarin?! I can only understand mandarin so yeah =)

it's in madarin and has chinese subs as well

Calgirl00
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:34 am

Tian Wai Fei Xian (Fairy From Wonderland)

Postby Calgirl00 » Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:01 am

I just heard about this movie. It has 26 Episodes. Is it a good movie? any of you have the information about it, please share with us... thank you so much...

exal
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:50 am

Postby exal » Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:04 am

there already is a topic on this already go look

Calgirl00
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:34 am

Postby Calgirl00 » Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:22 am

Sowwie... I didn't know about the thread on this one. Please delete this thread if necessary. Thank you

User avatar
Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen
Posts: 697
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 10:23 pm
Location: ::Jiang Hu::

Postby Calcifer » Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:54 am

Merged.

User avatar
fengyun
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:50 am
Location: State Of divintY

Postby fengyun » Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:01 pm

are there english subs for this serie??

exal
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:50 am

Postby exal » Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:44 pm

It just came out this year - would it have subs, oh smart one? Is there any posted in the Subtitle section? NO so would there be any subs?

wing_wing1
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:42 am
Location: manchester
Contact:

Postby wing_wing1 » Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:12 pm

exal wrote:It just came out this year - would it have subs, oh smart one? Is there any posted in the Subtitle section? NO so would there be any subs?


i will be doing the subtitles in english yes, however, i won't be able to start until Feb, i.e. after the Chinese New Year. sorry for you guys to wait for so long.....

User avatar
fengyun
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:50 am
Location: State Of divintY

Postby fengyun » Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:23 pm

wing_wing1 wrote:
exal wrote:It just came out this year - would it have subs, oh smart one? Is there any posted in the Subtitle section? NO so would there be any subs?


i will be doing the subtitles in english yes, however, i won't be able to start until Feb, i.e. after the Chinese New Year. sorry for you guys to wait for so long.....

cool thx

exal
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:50 am

Postby exal » Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:55 pm

wing_wing1 wrote:
exal wrote:It just came out this year - would it have subs, oh smart one? Is there any posted in the Subtitle section? NO so would there be any subs?


i will be doing the subtitles in english yes, however, i won't be able to start until Feb, i.e. after the Chinese New Year. sorry for you guys to wait for so long.....


Who said anything abuot me needing subs for this

User avatar
JadedAngel
Posts: 568
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:21 am
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Postby JadedAngel » Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:45 pm

wing_wing1 wrote:
exal wrote:It just came out this year - would it have subs, oh smart one? Is there any posted in the Subtitle section? NO so would there be any subs?


i will be doing the subtitles in english yes, however, i won't be able to start until Feb, i.e. after the Chinese New Year. sorry for you guys to wait for so long.....


Really? Thanks! I'm sure we all will appreciate it! :mrgreen:

nodrog
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:40 am

Postby nodrog » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:48 am

So does anyone know when the other half will come out?
Image

exal
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:50 am

Postby exal » Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:42 am

no clue.. they didn't sell it at the store... I went today.. I bought the firs set. It was only 1-22..
the second set is not out yet. Also was looking for Condor Hero 2003 and 2006..don't have it.. =[

User avatar
fengyun
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:50 am
Location: State Of divintY

Postby fengyun » Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:03 pm

exal wrote:
wing_wing1 wrote:
exal wrote:It just came out this year - would it have subs, oh smart one? Is there any posted in the Subtitle section? NO so would there be any subs?


i will be doing the subtitles in english yes, however, i won't be able to start until Feb, i.e. after the Chinese New Year. sorry for you guys to wait for so long.....


Who said anything abuot me needing subs for this

Like we care!!

exal
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:50 am

Postby exal » Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:19 pm

fengyun wrote:are there english subs for this serie??


You don't care??? Look at this post - Well guess you don't want subs...where are your common senses

Why are you trying to get people angry and argue.. It's clearly common sense the subs are going to be in the subtitle section. :blink

chchen84
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:45 pm

missing eps?

Postby chchen84 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:38 pm

Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:
Chibilite wrote:isn't this serie already out? People from asianfanatics already downloaded it. I wanna know where they get it though

you can get it from my clubbox :-)


hi! Gi-Ma-Mi i just downloaded the first 2 episodes (+continuing the rest)... i was watching the first episode and was totally lost! I think its missing the beginning or something... It just starts in the middle of no where.... could u check and see if it is the correct episode? thanx in advance!

User avatar
fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 618
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:26 pm
Contact:

Re: missing eps?

Postby fufu » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:32 pm

chchen84 wrote: i just downloaded the first 2 episodes (+continuing the rest)... i was watching the first episode and was totally lost! I think its missing the beginning or something... It just starts in the middle of no where.... could u check and see if it is the correct episode? thanx in advance!

If you saw Hu Ge getting kicked off the sky, then that IS the right episode....

It starts off showing you what happens to Hu Ge and Ariel's relationship and then rewinds the story to the beginning on how the two met :roll
Thanks, Zahra :wub:

xiaobing
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:17 am
Location: Montreal

Postby xiaobing » Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:52 am

how many episode have this serie ?

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 696
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:19 pm
Location: USA

Re: missing eps?

Postby Gi-Ma-Mi » Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:29 am

chchen84 wrote:
Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:
Chibilite wrote:isn't this serie already out? People from asianfanatics already downloaded it. I wanna know where they get it though

you can get it from my clubbox :-)


hi! Gi-Ma-Mi i just downloaded the first 2 episodes (+continuing the rest)... i was watching the first episode and was totally lost! I think its missing the beginning or something... It just starts in the middle of no where.... could u check and see if it is the correct episode? thanx in advance!

i didn't watch it yet since i'm also waiting for the subs
but i think it's right 'cause it has been labeled like that when i got the eps
may be it has flashback like fufu said so it's a bit confusing

exal
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:50 am

Postby exal » Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:27 pm

I might try to sub this too after Chinese New Years after I finish Brother Beat Ep 7

P.S.:Gi-Ma-Mi do me a favor, can you give me the link to your clubbox for this - I need to add your link to clubbox waves *Other Drama* section

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 696
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:19 pm
Location: USA

Postby Gi-Ma-Mi » Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:33 pm

i already post the link under your post in there
but her: my clubbox link: http://clubbox.co.kr/lienny :-)

yinghong
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:13 pm
Location: Philadelphia,PA

Postby yinghong » Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:46 pm

i hope by tonight got all the Tian Wai Fei Xian episodes(1-26) uploaded to my clubbox :w00t:

here's my clubboxhttp://clubbox.co.kr/yinghong

exal
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:50 am

Postby exal » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:55 am

Second set to this is coming out next week... and i am getting it - I bought the 1st set on DVD. better qaulity..

Just wanted to share this with all the desperate people who are thinking, "when is the second set coming out?"

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 696
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:19 pm
Location: USA

Postby Gi-Ma-Mi » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:59 am

exal wrote:Second set to this is coming out next week... and i am getting it - I bought the 1st set on DVD. better qaulity..

Just wanted to share this with all the desperate people who are thinking, "when is the second set coming out?"

is it aring yet? i mean the second set

Chibilite
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:43 pm

Postby Chibilite » Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:55 am

Wow, can't wit for the second set, even though I just started on my episodes. Hehehe, and for the subs too. Many thanks to the subbers. :cheers: I'm desperate to know what they're talking about

kikkiko
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:03 am

Postby kikkiko » Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:17 pm

the second set came out today for the vcd.... :lol

The torrent link was released on this website:

http://bt2.cn5566.com/html/15865.html?53,952,566

lijing
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2004 10:03 pm

Postby lijing » Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:24 pm

I was wondering if those who have the dvd quality, could upload it. I bet a lot of people prefer the high quality version above the vcd. Does any cb has the HQ version?

angel_no.520
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:18 pm

Postby angel_no.520 » Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:56 pm

kikkiko wrote:the second set came out today for the vcd.... :lol

The torrent link was released on this website:

http://bt2.cn5566.com/html/15865.html?53,952,566


WOW! :w00t:

I just came home from my parents, to celeb chinese new year with them.
And the first thing I did when I came home was checking if the second part had come out yet. And it did.... :lol

I'M SO HAPPY!

nodrog
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:40 am

Postby nodrog » Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:35 pm

Are you sure that link is the second set?! It says 1-29 haha I can't read so yeah -_-
Image

kikkiko
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:03 am

Postby kikkiko » Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:53 pm

nodrog wrote:Are you sure that link is the second set?! It says 1-29 haha I can't read so yeah -_-


um, the 1-29 is actually the release DATE for the second set. Today is 1/29/2006....lol :lol if you open the torrent and start downloading, you will notice that it is for episodes 27-39

kikkiko
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:03 am

Postby kikkiko » Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:08 am

exal wrote:Second set to this is coming out next week... and i am getting it - I bought the 1st set on DVD. better qaulity..

Just wanted to share this with all the desperate people who are thinking, "when is the second set coming out?"



HI EXAL, if you buy the dvd set can you do us a favor and let us know if the dvd version is missing anything between episodes 26-27 (the numbers might be different in the dvd version). Some of us have noticed that the vcd version is missing something. The end of episode 26 (where Hu Ge gains his memory back) and the beginning of episode 27 do not match. :cry: It seems like something was cut out, and I was hoping if you get the DVD version, you might be able to check for us if anything is missing?

Thanks! :lol

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 348
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:17 am
Contact:

Postby Miaka FY » Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:23 am

o.o
i'm download now this serie and you said that cut something ..o.o
did someone have in a clubbox after ..episode 26 ..pack 2 ^^
really good serie but seem miss something ..
maybe because i really like Chinese Paladin and ISWAK ..
so with Ariel Lin and Hu Ge ..together ..lol

they really have a chimistry too and really funny part loll
(i saw some similiar things with chinese paladin lol...)

User avatar
vivi_604
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:11 pm

Postby vivi_604 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:15 pm

thanks GiMaMi for upload this series on your club-box....and sis yinghong aswell

anywayz can i ask a quest ??? 2 days ago.....my d/l from yah clubbox is so quick....but somehow these few days...is getting real slow...1 eps....is took me almost the whole night (i've fast cable connection...normally is only take me 3 hrs for 1 eps) is it the site is down or something??? well i know is a non profit thing...but just wondering that all.....love to hear from u...

thanz....

:thumright:

yinghong
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:13 pm
Location: Philadelphia,PA

Postby yinghong » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:41 pm

when im done downloading i'll upload esp. 27-39 to my clubbox :w00t:

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 696
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:19 pm
Location: USA

Postby Gi-Ma-Mi » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:53 pm

vivi_604 wrote:thanks GiMaMi for upload this series on your club-box....and sis yinghong aswell

anywayz can i ask a quest ??? 2 days ago.....my d/l from yah clubbox is so quick....but somehow these few days...is getting real slow...1 eps....is took me almost the whole night (i've fast cable connection...normally is only take me 3 hrs for 1 eps) is it the site is down or something??? well i know is a non profit thing...but just wondering that all.....love to hear from u...

thanz....

:thumright:

you're welcome, clubbox is that crazy, sometimes it's acting up like that,so don't worry
or you can uninstall NowCom and dl and re-install it again, see if it works
i'm almost done with my dl with the 2nd set, so like yinghong, i'll upload those into my clubbox as soon as i get it done


btw yinghong: are those eps of ISWAK english hardsubbed 'cause so far, i know they're only released in rmvb format:D

yinghong
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:13 pm
Location: Philadelphia,PA

Postby yinghong » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:56 pm

hmmm i think its missing an episode from what i see episode 27 is exactly 28.
those are iswak that i convert it to avi file and its not english subtitle in anyway since you can load the subtitle with bsplayer.

User avatar
vivi_604
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:11 pm

Postby vivi_604 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:31 pm

thanks so much hehehehe wow....i'm so inlove with this series....as much as in love with ISWAK

looking forward to the 2nd set....................good job sis :thumright:

thanks again

cindo
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:07 pm

Postby cindo » Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:58 am

maybe it's just me, but it seems like the voices of the ppl in the drama isnt reallie them??

tianj
Posts: 738
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:18 pm

Postby tianj » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:02 am

Hey guys, I updated with a 2nd part alternative torrent, **Updated: it does NOT have the missing episodes, so I still have no idea where the missing ones are.
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... 08f64125aa

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 348
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:17 am
Contact:

Postby Miaka FY » Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:31 am

Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:you're welcome, clubbox is that crazy, sometimes it's acting up like that,so don't worry
or you can uninstall NowCom and dl and re-install it again, see if it works
i'm almost done with my dl with the 2nd set, so like yinghong, i'll upload those into my clubbox as soon as i get it done


btw yinghong: are those eps of ISWAK english hardsubbed 'cause so far, i know they're only released in rmvb format:D


YAY!! that cool me gonna download again from your clubbox
but need wait a missing episode too humm for season 2

User avatar
stardust604
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:06 am

Postby stardust604 » Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:01 am

hi there

thanks for upload this series...is great...i love it


but wonder if any smartie here can tell me how do i convert or encode this movie (that d/l from you guyz) to a VCD....???

sorry i know is not the right place to ask for this...but i'm totally lost with these stuff...your help is greatly appreciated

:salut:

yinghong
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:13 pm
Location: Philadelphia,PA

Postby yinghong » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:12 am

ok got all the esp 27-39 uploaded to my clubbox :D
get it here http://clubbox.co.kr/yinghong

AtinaDaAznGurl
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:39 pm

Postby AtinaDaAznGurl » Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:42 am

I'm trying to use clubbox, but it doesn't seem to be working. It just stays on pause. I've been waiting for a day. How does clubbox actually work anyway? Are you downloading a direct link or is it like torrents where you have to wait for a seeder? Sorry, I know this isn't the clubbox thread, but I'm anxious to watch this series!!! ^_^

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 348
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:17 am
Contact:

Postby Miaka FY » Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:53 pm

try to find in Youtube
episode 1 and 2 half be uploading ^^

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 696
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:19 pm
Location: USA

Postby Gi-Ma-Mi » Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:02 am

@stardust604: go to www.videohelp.com, there are ton of methods
@AtinaDaAznGurl: clubbox doesn't need seeders, clubbox is sometimes acting up like that, may be you can try to uninstall NowCom and then dl and install it again, it usually works for me that way, or you can try to dl other eps first and then come back to dl the eps you need later,...for more info, go to the Korean Entertainment, find the topic talking about clubbox, they have many clubbox's relative links in the first post

User avatar
hanhan
Posts: 250
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:28 am
Location: CA

Postby hanhan » Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:19 am

the OST in this series is great does anyone have this OST

AtinaDaAznGurl
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:39 pm

Postby AtinaDaAznGurl » Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:40 am

Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:@stardust604: go to www.videohelp.com, there are ton of methods
@AtinaDaAznGurl: clubbox doesn't need seeders, clubbox is sometimes acting up like that, may be you can try to uninstall NowCom and then dl and install it again, it usually works for me that way, or you can try to dl other eps first and then come back to dl the eps you need later,...for more info, go to the Korean Entertainment, find the topic talking about clubbox, they have many clubbox's relative links in the first post


Thanks for the advice!!! ^_^

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 696
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:19 pm
Location: USA

Postby Gi-Ma-Mi » Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:41 am

AtinaDaAznGurl wrote:
Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:@stardust604: go to www.videohelp.com, there are ton of methods
@AtinaDaAznGurl: clubbox doesn't need seeders, clubbox is sometimes acting up like that, may be you can try to uninstall NowCom and then dl and install it again, it usually works for me that way, or you can try to dl other eps first and then come back to dl the eps you need later,...for more info, go to the Korean Entertainment, find the topic talking about clubbox, they have many clubbox's relative links in the first post


Thanks for the advice!!! ^_^

is it now working for you?

AtinaDaAznGurl
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:39 pm

Postby AtinaDaAznGurl » Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:09 am

Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:
AtinaDaAznGurl wrote:
Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:@stardust604: go to www.videohelp.com, there are ton of methods
@AtinaDaAznGurl: clubbox doesn't need seeders, clubbox is sometimes acting up like that, may be you can try to uninstall NowCom and then dl and install it again, it usually works for me that way, or you can try to dl other eps first and then come back to dl the eps you need later,...for more info, go to the Korean Entertainment, find the topic talking about clubbox, they have many clubbox's relative links in the first post


Thanks for the advice!!! ^_^

is it now working for you?


I just tried it, do you mean uninstall clubbox? Because that's what I did. I don't know how to uninstall NowCom. But it's not downloading, but I'm going to try to wait for a bit too.

cindo
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:07 pm

Postby cindo » Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:26 am

Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:
vivi_604 wrote:thanks GiMaMi for upload this series on your club-box....and sis yinghong aswell

anywayz can i ask a quest ??? 2 days ago.....my d/l from yah clubbox is so quick....but somehow these few days...is getting real slow...1 eps....is took me almost the whole night (i've fast cable connection...normally is only take me 3 hrs for 1 eps) is it the site is down or something??? well i know is a non profit thing...but just wondering that all.....love to hear from u...

thanz....

:thumright:

you're welcome, clubbox is that crazy, sometimes it's acting up like that,so don't worry
or you can uninstall NowCom and dl and re-install it again, see if it works
i'm almost done with my dl with the 2nd set, so like yinghong, i'll upload those into my clubbox as soon as i get it done


btw yinghong: are those eps of ISWAK english hardsubbed 'cause so far, i know they're only released in rmvb format:D


hi, i was wondering if you'll be uploading those missing episodes onto ur clubbox later???

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 696
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:19 pm
Location: USA

Postby Gi-Ma-Mi » Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:08 am

cindo wrote:
Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:
vivi_604 wrote:thanks GiMaMi for upload this series on your club-box....and sis yinghong aswell

anywayz can i ask a quest ??? 2 days ago.....my d/l from yah clubbox is so quick....but somehow these few days...is getting real slow...1 eps....is took me almost the whole night (i've fast cable connection...normally is only take me 3 hrs for 1 eps) is it the site is down or something??? well i know is a non profit thing...but just wondering that all.....love to hear from u...

thanz....

:thumright:

you're welcome, clubbox is that crazy, sometimes it's acting up like that,so don't worry
or you can uninstall NowCom and dl and re-install it again, see if it works
i'm almost done with my dl with the 2nd set, so like yinghong, i'll upload those into my clubbox as soon as i get it done


btw yinghong: are those eps of ISWAK english hardsubbed 'cause so far, i know they're only released in rmvb format:D


hi, i was wondering if you'll be uploading those missing episodes onto ur clubbox later???

hi, i'm now uploading the 1st missing eps into my clubbox, should be done in 10 more mins

AtinaDaAznGurl
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:39 pm

Postby AtinaDaAznGurl » Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:56 am

Hey Gi-Ma-Mi or anyone else , this is probably not the best place to ask this, but when you use clubbox to download, does it start downloading right away or does it take a while?

sunnyvn
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:36 pm
Location: San Diego, CA

Postby sunnyvn » Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:07 pm

AtinaDaAznGurl wrote:I just tried it, do you mean uninstall clubbox? Because that's what I did. I don't know how to uninstall NowCom. But it's not downloading, but I'm going to try to wait for a bit too.


To uninstall NowCom, find this file: NowStarter.ocx (usually it's in C:/Windows/System32), move it somewhere else (just in case you'll need it later), and start d/l something by Clubbox. It will ask you to reinstall NowCom. Hope this'll help

Demon
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:58 pm

Postby Demon » Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:47 am

does anyone know when the english subs would be out? thanks in advance.. anxiously wanting to watch this serious but don't understand mandarin and don't want to spoil the storyline by watching something that i do not understand.... by the way is there a cantonese version of this and chinese paladin? or they always get dubbed in mandarin?

User avatar
PLMirage
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:17 am

Postby PLMirage » Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:48 am

I've watched 20+ episodes in the past 2 days from torrents. Haha, can't get over how amazing Ariel is! The drama is too cute!
You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
ImageImage

User avatar
Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:13 pm
Location: The big apple
Contact:

Postby Kumaxell » Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:08 pm

Xiao Qi was real cute in the beginning. My mom and I were laughing so hard at the mischievous things she did in the mortal realm. I love her, Yuan Bao, and Li Yong. The trio had me laughing till my stomach hurt.
But later on, when the series entered serious and melodramatic mode. I fell head over heels for Shang Quan Hao Qi and Xiang Xue Hai. I couldn't take my eyes off them two. If I could, I would make the whole love story about them... (BTW, Sai Jin totally ruined for me in the later part of the drama. Sorry, but I just can't accept "three's company.")

Demon
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:58 pm

Postby Demon » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:13 pm

does anyone have the full mp3 of the songs from this series? the one that hu ge sings especially the one that plays whenever hu ge and ariel are together


Return to “Chinese Drama Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest