[TwDrama] Devil Beside You (CTV, 2005)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
lilsh0rtnancy

[TwDrama] Devil Beside You (CTV, 2005)

Post by lilsh0rtnancy » Jul 1st, '05, 06:49

Hi, does anyone know where I can get english summaries of this series called "Devil Beside You" starring Rainie Yang and Mike He.

I just saw the first episode and it's really good, but I don't understand Chinese, nor can I read it. If anyone has seen it already, can you please give me a summary of what happened in the first episode, just some of the important dialogues or something please. I would greatly appreciate that. Thanx in advance

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Jul 1st, '05, 09:47

check your pm box.^^

I didn't have the courage to post the summary here because I didn't want everyone to see how bad my chinese & english really is. :lol

But y'know it's nearing 3am here and I am busy...

*ducks* Kai Lien is always making excuses :P

On a side note, I find Rainie kinda annoying! Same with her mummy, such a 3-8! (san ba) :P The way they act bothers me...
Mike's saving grace though :P

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Jul 1st, '05, 11:49

all you had to do was go read the manga (vol 1 chapter 1 and 2) and you'd know everything that was in ep 01....I have the manga english scanlated avail on my clubbox for d/l...

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jul 1st, '05, 14:11

creidesca wrote:all you had to do was go read the manga (vol 1 chapter 1 and 2) and you'd know everything that was in ep 01....I have the manga english scanlated avail on my clubbox for d/l...
So the drama sticks closely with the manga like Meteor Garden did? That would make understanding what's going on much easier.

kkhui

Post by kkhui » Jul 2nd, '05, 00:15

Is the 1st episode uploaded onto d-addicts? i can't find it.. :unsure:

Shinigami

Post by Shinigami » Jul 2nd, '05, 11:52

you can find it on credeisca clubbox too

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jul 3rd, '05, 19:50

i really like this drama, though it suffers from being over-the-top thanks to its manga roots. rainie's facial expressions are way overboard as are her mannerisms. however, mike he is absolutely awesome. i love him so much in this, i think i'll go try and finish love contract. :wub:

Tickles168

Post by Tickles168 » Jul 4th, '05, 05:36

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Jul 4th, '05, 13:05

lilsh0rtnancy

hi

Post by lilsh0rtnancy » Jul 4th, '05, 18:11

Thank you so much creidesca! I've been waiting a whole week for that. Thanks a lot! I'm really enjoying it, although Rainie's facial reactions are a bit irritating, but overall... very cute.

lilsh0rtnancy

hi

Post by lilsh0rtnancy » Jul 5th, '05, 02:27

Wow, the second episode was really good! Thanx a lot! And yes, I've downloaded the manga with english translations off of creidesca's clubbox and the storyline in the series is very very similar to the manga, except for some scenes, but otherwise, you can understand the series by reading the manga. It's very good so far. So if i'm correct, they split one volume into two episodes. Does anyone know where I can buy this manga?

Gummi Bear

Post by Gummi Bear » Jul 5th, '05, 05:36

I know that you can read the manga and pretty much knows what is going on, but it would be really terrific if some fans would Eng sub this series so we would understand the funny dialogues between Mike and Rainie.

You can buy the manga at Borders, I saw it the other day while shopping for the Full House manga :D

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jul 5th, '05, 13:14

Gummi Bear wrote:I know that you can read the manga and pretty much knows what is going on, but it would be really terrific if some fans would Eng sub this series so we would understand the funny dialogues between Mike and Rainie.
Yeah, I hope so too, it'd be great if I could understand everything rather than just ad-lib things I got from the manga. :lol

lilsh0rtnancy

hi

Post by lilsh0rtnancy » Jul 5th, '05, 22:01

Yeah, it would be wonderful if some fans can volunteer to sub this series because it's pretty good especially for a summer drama type. I would help, but I'm not chinese. Does anyone know if this series will be aired in SoCal? If so, what channel and what time? Thanx in advance.

annieme25

Post by annieme25 » Jul 6th, '05, 00:48

wow i finished episode 2 already and its so good. aw i wish i could help make the subs but unfortunately i don't have the time since i got summer school. Maybe when i'm free i can. Rainie is oooober cute!! her expressions..*sigh* priceless...LoL

innocentchica

Post by innocentchica » Jul 6th, '05, 01:10

Actually I wanted to make subs for this series but it's just that I don't want to do it alone cuz each episode is over an hour long and ahhh... lot of work... but if there are others willing to translate along with me, I would do it. :-)

So far I'm loving the series. Just too bad it's only one episode per week....

BBoPPy

Post by BBoPPy » Jul 6th, '05, 19:30

this drama/story is interesting...too bad there is no subs =[
oh well...I i'll still watch it and make my own subs in my head =P hehe
thanks for the links^^

Tickles168

Post by Tickles168 » Jul 8th, '05, 04:40

hey innocentchica,

i'll help you sub but i might suck at translating however i can try and help time (it'll be my first time timing) and some other people at soompi thread are willing, i think. hmm maybe you can PM me or yea =)

woot woot ep 3

they will be in JACKY GO GO AND GUESS GUESS (variety shows) THIS SATURDAY ADN SUNDAY!

chinesebabygurl

Post by chinesebabygurl » Jul 8th, '05, 05:06

Also if neone has questions about the series (like if you want to know what happened in a certain scene i would be glad to tell you what they said...
or what not... if you need any help let me know!

L1ttl3_G1rl

Post by L1ttl3_G1rl » Jul 8th, '05, 09:13

Tickles168 Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:40 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey innocentchica,

i'll help you sub but i might suck at translating however i can try and help time (it'll be my first time timing) and some other people at soompi thread are willing, i think. hmm maybe you can PM me or yea =)

woot woot ep 3

they will be in JACKY GO GO AND GUESS GUESS (variety shows) THIS SATURDAY ADN SUNDAY!
wooott ep 3?? :w00t:cannt wait creidesca to upload it.. :lol wad a pity i cannt watch them in those shows...well singapore tv is airing them..but i dunno if it's updated or not :glare:

meowjoy

Post by meowjoy » Jul 8th, '05, 09:24

Hello, everyone. I'm new here. I just joined a few minutes ago. :lol I found this site when I was looking for informations on the "Devil beside you" drama which I happen to really, REALLY like(temporarily :lol ). :wub: I have three things to tell you guys. :D 1.) I am soooooo likkeeee IN LOVE with this show!!!! :wub: Mike is soooo CUTE!!!! :wub: Rainie is cute tooo!!!! :wub: The two of them make a VERY, VERY, CUTE couple!!!! :wub: 2.) I would very much like to help you guys translate the show. :lol Pretty pwetty please? and finally the last but not the least 3.)It was nice meeting you guys. That's all fokes! Til next time. Bye.

Gummi Bear

Post by Gummi Bear » Jul 9th, '05, 08:30

chinesebabygurl wrote:Also if neone has questions about the series (like if you want to know what happened in a certain scene i would be glad to tell you what they said...
Could you please sort of give me a dialogue of the scene where Rainie was going into Mike's bedroom to bandaged his injured hand and she ended up sleeping on his bed?

thx

So, do we have enough people volunteering to sub this series to actually doing it? It would be really awesome if that is going to happen :D

Gummi Bear

Post by Gummi Bear » Jul 9th, '05, 08:33

meowjoy wrote:Hello, everyone. I'm new here. I just joined a few minutes ago. :lol I found this site when I was looking for informations on the "Devil beside you" drama which I happen to really, REALLY like(temporarily :lol ). :wub: I have three things to tell you guys. :D 1.) I am soooooo likkeeee IN LOVE with this show!!!! :wub: Mike is soooo CUTE!!!! :wub: Rainie is cute tooo!!!! :wub: The two of them make a VERY, VERY, CUTE couple!!!! :wub: 2.) I would very much like to help you guys translate the show. :lol Pretty pwetty please? and finally the last but not the least 3.)It was nice meeting you guys. That's all fokes! Til next time. Bye.
Welcome to the club, we are glad to have you!! Thank you for volunteering to sub this series, hope its going to happen soon.

Tickles168

Post by Tickles168 » Jul 9th, '05, 20:15

http://bt.icefish.org/download.php?url= ... A9.torrent CAST OF DEVIL BESIDE YOU @ guess guess guess

click for bittorent dl.

rainidy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rainidy » Jul 9th, '05, 23:13

Tickles168 wrote:http://bt.icefish.org/download.php?url= ... A9.torrent CAST OF DEVIL BESIDE YOU @ guess guess guess

click for bittorent dl.
Thank you so much for the link! Really want to watch this one. :D

Evangelina

Post by Evangelina » Jul 10th, '05, 20:54

The 3rd episode's out!!

Here's the torrent file if anyone's interested, though it's only in mandarin with chinese subs.

Enjoy (there are lots of seeders)
Attachments

[The extension torrent has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

chinesebabygurl

Post by chinesebabygurl » Jul 10th, '05, 21:32

Gummi Bear wrote:
chinesebabygurl wrote:Also if neone has questions about the series (like if you want to know what happened in a certain scene i would be glad to tell you what they said...

Could you please sort of give me a dialogue of the scene where Rainie was going into Mike's bedroom to bandaged his injured hand and she ended up sleeping on his bed?

thx

So, do we have enough people volunteering to sub this series to actually doing it? It would be really awesome if that is going to happen :D
let me just give you the short part of it... since i am not at my desktop... but i will give you a more thourough tranlation later tonight, when i have the episode at hand!!!
also i placed the color white... to read you need to hightlight it.... just in case there are some people that don't like to be spoiled or something.....

basically

[color= white]Ranie knocks on the door and asks if his hand is okae
Mike said that he just went to buy a bandage and wrapped his hand with it
Ranie: thats not okae, at least disinfect the wound

so they are sitting on Mike's bed
Ranie: does it hurt?
Mike: it hurts
Ranie: does it still hurt?
Mike: it hurts
Mike: are you cold?
Ranie: I'm ok
<<forgot what happened after he pulls the blanket over their heads>>

But as mike was laying his head on her shoulder and falling asleep
Mike says something like: with you near/next to me my wound doesn't hurt anymore

[/color]
I'll translate the rest later tonight... I should of DL the episodes on my laptop
:pale:

Gummi Bear

Post by Gummi Bear » Jul 10th, '05, 23:12

thank you for translating that scene for me, chinesebabygurl. What a cute scene now that I understand what they were talking about :D

chinesebabygurl

Post by chinesebabygurl » Jul 11th, '05, 04:55

okie... back at my PC.... a much better translation

Ranie: Is your hand okay?
Mike: I went out to buy a bandage and warpped my hand with it
Ranie: Thats not okay, at least disinfect it with medicine
Mike: oh

Ranie: does it hurt?
Mike: It hurts

Ranie thinking to herself: why is he acting like that? it is making me not think straight

Ranie: does it still hurt?
Mike comes closer to her and says: it hurts

Mike: are you cold?
Ranie: I am ok

Mike pulls the covers over them

Ranie: I am not cold
Mike: having you put medicine, it doesn't hurt any more

~~The morning she wakes up and see's mike looking at her~~

Mike: Morning
Ranie: morning
Ranie: Last night you
Mike: We both fell asleep
Ranie: uncle?
Mike: he went to his room to sleep
Ranie: he takes NO responsibility
Mike: You are misunderstaning him, hr probably saw us sleeping and carried us to bed sister
Ranie:he should at least wake us up
Mike: You talked in your sleep
Ranie: no way
Mike: You said, I thinking im starting to like ah mong (which is mike)
Ranie jumps and screams: That is not possible, OMG

end scene in Mike's (ah mong's) bedroom

chinesebabygurl

Post by chinesebabygurl » Jul 11th, '05, 04:57

wow... you can still see the white letters... well if people don't want to know what happenes... just TRY your best to not read it!

praine

Post by praine » Jul 11th, '05, 09:45

Hello guys! :-) I'm new here, hehes, and passed by this awesome site so decided to drop in and take a look! =D

Lol, and my current love = Devil Beside You. Thought it was pretty hilarious with Rainie Yang exaggerating expressions and the drop dead gorgeous Mike Hu. :sweat: Absolutely love his eyes when he smiles! :wub: =D

A lovely thanks to creidesca *hugs*, awesome of you to upload the eppies in your clubbox! =D

Like chinesebabygurl , I'd love to help out with some mandarin dialogues that you guys have problems understanding though! =)

meowjoy

Post by meowjoy » Jul 11th, '05, 10:16

Hello there, Praine. :D :mrgreen: I'm also new here. :-) :mrgreen: Nice to meet you. :mrgreen: :D *hugs* So, did you guys saw episode three? :-( Episode three was kind of disappointing. :-( I don't like the goth girl. :-( I'm starting to hate Ah Mong(Mike He) too and his best friend. Qi Ye(Rainie Yang) didn't do anything wrong! :O And Ah Mong is blaming her! :blink The goth girl is weird! Totally weird!! She pays people to beat her?! :cry: :x :O How come she didn't ask me to beat her too?! :cry: :x :O I need money! :cry: :x Argh! :x And the next episode Rainie is going to be beaten by Ah Mong sick friend, who's really sick! :cry: :x I hope the two of them get along again. :cry: :cry: :cry: Even though I'm disappointed in episode three...Mike He and Rainie Yang is still cute!!!!!!!!! :lol :lol :wub: :wub: :mrgreen:

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Jul 11th, '05, 11:08

Devil Beside You EP 03:
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca/f5ju1

Guess, Guess, Guess (7/9/2005) feat. the CAST of Devil Beside You:
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca/cgju1

praine

Post by praine » Jul 11th, '05, 14:43

*tries not to peep on meowjoy's spoilers ><* :P

Hiya! =) Nice to meet ya too! :D

And thanks creidesca again, for episode 3 and the Guess show! *hugs*

OK. 40% more to go till I get episode 3. I WILL SURVIVE.

pisa
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pisa » Jul 11th, '05, 20:28

I have decided to make softsubs for this series with Kumaxell's translations that he/she posted. I just pmed Kumaxell to ask for permission so if he/she agrees, I'll start making the subs. If anybody is willing to help translate/time, then just pm me. :D

BBoPPy

Post by BBoPPy » Jul 11th, '05, 21:12

this drama is soo addictive =p
I can't stop watching it...I've been watching Epsiode 1 and 2 for the past week and now Epsiode 3 is out! yay!
thank you soo much creidesca for uploading the episodes and you too Tickles168^^

lilsh0rtnancy

hi

Post by lilsh0rtnancy » Jul 12th, '05, 02:18

Hi! Wow so much exciting stuff happening. Thank you creidesca for uploading episode 3. I'm still reading the manga and the storyline is very entertaining. The only problem I have is that it takes me so long to read manga cuz I get confused about which dialogue to read first, so I'm so glad to read that there are fans out there willing to sub this great drama! Thank you everyone and I can't wait until next week's episode.

Tickles168

Post by Tickles168 » Jul 12th, '05, 04:43

pisa - do you know how to makes subs for rm files? and timing them? also, hmm a few people at soompi thread are doing ep 2 , so maybe we can join together?

Gummi Bear

Post by Gummi Bear » Jul 12th, '05, 07:04

According to my understanding, I can only watch Devil by using RealPlayer right? But I don't think there's a subtitle upload option in RealPlayer. If there is, please tell me. So if there is no subtitle upload option, how can I use the soft sub when it becomes available?

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jul 12th, '05, 07:29

Gummi Bear wrote:According to my understanding, I can only watch Devil by using RealPlayer right? But I don't think there's a subtitle upload option in RealPlayer. If there is, please tell me. So if there is no subtitle upload option, how can I use the soft sub when it becomes available?
you can also use real alternative. it's a codec that allows you to watch realplayer files on other players. here's a good thread to read.

Tickles168

Post by Tickles168 » Jul 12th, '05, 07:34

hey guys! i found how to put subs onto rm..its in the fansub section..but my problem is how do you sync it if it can't be played on subtitle workshop. and the dimension is oversized when i play it..so i see a huge part of a face and thats it -_-;..i don't know how to tone it down..

pisa
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pisa » Jul 12th, '05, 07:43

Tickles168, I would love to join and help make subs for this series. :D I was able to play the episodes on BSPlayer and sub about 7 minutes of ep. 1 with Subtitle Workshop. Which player are you using to watch the episodes?

Gummi Bear

Post by Gummi Bear » Jul 12th, '05, 09:49

habukie wrote:
Gummi Bear wrote:According to my understanding, I can only watch Devil by using RealPlayer right? But I don't think there's a subtitle upload option in RealPlayer. If there is, please tell me. So if there is no subtitle upload option, how can I use the soft sub when it becomes available?
you can also use real alternative. it's a codec that allows you to watch realplayer files on other players. here's a good thread to read.
thank you so much habukie, now I am ready for the soft sub to come out :lol

Kallie616

hey anyone know where i can get the OST for this Series

Post by Kallie616 » Jul 13th, '05, 05:22

I love the songs from this series...i'm sure most of you do too...anyone know where i can get some of the songs? ...i know its new but i need to have it ...i'm still listening to "Ling" i need somthing new(though i still love this song, makes me wanna cry).

Gummi Bear

Post by Gummi Bear » Jul 14th, '05, 23:21

Can I please request for the dialogue in the family dinner scene, it sounds very funny. I am also requesting for the dialogue where Rainie and Mike were arguing in the locker room when she slapped the evil girl.

im_too_fast

Post by im_too_fast » Jul 14th, '05, 23:28

creidesca wrote:Devil Beside You EP 03:

Hi, i'm new here and was wondering what's "guess, guess, guess"? is it a series or a talk show?

innocentchica

Post by innocentchica » Jul 14th, '05, 23:30

im_too_fast wrote:

Hi, i'm new here and was wondering what's "guess, guess, guess"? is it a series or a talk show?
Guess Guess Guess is a Taiwanese variety show. Some parts are hilarious. x]

Tickles168

Post by Tickles168 » Jul 15th, '05, 01:41

i finally finished. >< its my first time timing but i hope its ok and thanks to innocentchica and eve for translating =) YEA! finally done with ep 2.

well here it is!

i'll fix some stuff later

YOU MUST USE K-LITE CODEC TO VIEW THIS SUB W/ RM! =)
make sure its in the same directory and identical names
ex:
devil02.rm
devil02.srt

go to sub section to get sub
Last edited by Tickles168 on Jul 15th, '05, 01:55, edited 1 time in total.

pisa
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pisa » Jul 15th, '05, 01:53

Episode 1 softsubs also released in the subtitles section! :D

Tickles168

Post by Tickles168 » Jul 15th, '05, 02:06

hey pisa,

woot ep 1 &2 subs haha good job! i got your pm also! =) too bad soompi is down .

im_too_fast

Post by im_too_fast » Jul 15th, '05, 02:07

innocentchica wrote:
im_too_fast wrote:

Guess Guess Guess is a Taiwanese variety show. Some parts are hilarious. x]
Thanx for the info :D

L1ttl3_G1rl

Post by L1ttl3_G1rl » Jul 15th, '05, 05:50

I laughed so hard when they were rapping.. :tv:

lilsh0rtnancy

Post by lilsh0rtnancy » Jul 16th, '05, 00:38

Has the OST for this series come out yet? Does anyone know where I can download the subtheme song, the one w/ the girl singing. Thanx in advance.

p4lifee

Post by p4lifee » Jul 16th, '05, 19:47

^ yah... where can I find the OST? I LOVE that end song by rainie

Tickles168

Post by Tickles168 » Jul 17th, '05, 04:20

^ from what i know , i don't think the OSTs like the real ones are out yet only the bad ones , recorded from tv are out , you can check asianfanatics.com under series downloads =)

also here's an article

[新聞]2005.07.10 「惡魔在身邊」舉辦中南部見面會

記者洪凰鈞/台北報導
 中視偶像劇「惡魔在身邊」為感謝全省支持的影迷,昨日「惡」劇主要演員即展前往台中、高雄與影迷近距離接觸。
To show thanks to its Taiwanese viewers, main actors of Channel Zhong's idol drama [Devil Beside you] are heading to Tai-Zhong, Kao-Shong to have "close encounters" with their fans.
 楊丞琳、賀軍翔還和粉絲們大玩親親,丞琳甚至嗆聲,如果收視率超過「青蛙」,她就穿比基尼現身!未料賀軍翔卻吐槽她是「荷包蛋」沒看頭,讓丞琳哭笑不得。
Rainie Yang, 賀軍翔 (the main actor) even played kissing games with its fans. Rainie even claimed that if its viewership surpasses [The Prince who turns into a frog], she would show up in a bikini next time. However, 賀軍翔 jokingly said Rainie had a flat chest, so there is nothing exciting to see.
 昨日「惡」劇主要演員包括賀軍翔、楊丞琳、王傳一、蔡裴琳、范筱梵、增山裕紀( Yuki)及元駿豪等,特別到台中、高雄舉辦「全省放電‧感恩獻吻」見面會。
Yesterday, [Devil's] important actors including [a list of names of actors] are especially going to Tai-Zhong and Kao-Shong to hold [Thank you and Kiss Giving Away (roughly translated] fan meet.
 一到會場,現場早已擠滿了等候已久的粉絲,尖叫聲此起彼落,演員們也大方的與粉絲們玩起了獨創的「惡魔拳」,因勝者即可與偶像玩「惡魔之吻」,影迷們無不使出渾身解數,只為一親偶像芳澤。
Once they reach the meeting place, it was already filled with screaming fans who have been waiting for a long time. And the actors gladly played [devil's fist] with its fans. Winner would get a chance to play [Devil's Kiss] with his/her idol. The fans tried everything just so they could get a kiss from their iodls.

最後勝出的影迷,指名與楊丞琳與賀軍翔玩親親,沒想到丞琳竟還出題考粉絲唱出由她主唱的片尾曲「曖昧」,沒想到這位男粉絲立刻朗朗上口,讓她好不感動,馬上隔著透明壓克力片獻上「惡魔之吻」。
 賀軍翔更是打算連板子都不用,但他隨後隨即補上一句:「親手好不好?」讓害羞的女粉絲不知如何是好。
The final winner asked to kiss both Rainie and 賀軍翔. Unexpectedly, Rainie quizzed the winner on the same of the song, which she sang, for the ending of the episodes of Devil Beside you. Up to the challenge, the winner was able to quickly name its name off the top of her head. Rainie was very touched, and with a thin plastic sheet between them, she immediately gave away her [Devil's kiss]. Even more daring, 賀軍翔 didn't even bother using the plastic sheet. However, he immediately added "how about if i kiss your hand instead". The shy female fan was put in a tough situation.

或許是因為看到眾多熱情的歌迷到場支持,丞琳不僅 HIGH到不行,還現場嗆聲說:「如果『惡』劇收視超越『青蛙』的話,我和裴琳就穿比基尼好了。」
Maybe because of the loud support of her fans, not only was Rainie on a high spirit, she even claimed that if [Devil] surpasses the rating of [Frog], She and 裴琳 would wear a bikin next time.
 沒想到賀軍翔馬上吐槽:「你這個『荷包蛋』穿比基尼能看嗎?」讓一旁的裴琳也不好意思的說:「那我先去練一練,免得穿起來不能看。」
Exepectedlu, 賀軍翔 immediately said [You have a flat chest, would you look good in a bikini?] 裴琳, shyly said [then let me go work out a bit, so the bikin wouldn't look bad on me]
 男生方面也不甘示弱,王傳一先向賀軍翔喊話:「如果收視超越『青蛙』,你就穿像日本相撲的丁字褲如何?」沒想到賀軍翔馬上回話:「穿丁字褲我 OK啊!只要你穿我就穿!」讓粉絲們再次尖叫了起來。
The guys don't want to be out done by the girls, 王傳一 said to 賀軍翔 [if our rating surpasses [Frog], then you should wear Japanese sumo wrestler's g-string]. 賀軍翔 immediate said [Wear G-string? I am ok with it, as long as you would wear it, i would as well]. The fans once again started screaming.

credit to soccerbud @ soompi =)

aSn*GrL

Post by aSn*GrL » Jul 17th, '05, 12:06

hey devil beside is a funny serie..
but what's the name of the boy that starring also.
rainie yang wants to give their 'loverboy' a letter..
i didn't mean mike he..he playes the roll of the 'devil' ?

i want to know the name of the other boy

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Jul 17th, '05, 15:31

aSn*GrL wrote:hey devil beside is a funny serie..
but what's the name of the boy that starring also.
rainie yang wants to give their 'loverboy' a letter..
i didn't mean mike he..he playes the roll of the 'devil' ?

i want to know the name of the other boy
His name is Wang Chuan Yi, and honestly, I find him a bit cuter than Mike He. Mike's expressions are so exaggerated in this drama, but I guess that is required for the role so.. :unsure: ...
This is a cute drama, though I'd expected them not to go so close with the manga, because anyway, manga is manga. To see those crazy scenes in the manga acted out on the screen is pretty farfetch and unrealistic.
I just wonder, do guys watch these kinds of shows?? It seems like girls' fantasy, huh, :mrgreen: .

aSn*GrL

Post by aSn*GrL » Jul 17th, '05, 17:44

hey mikomi..thnQ for reply hehe^^..i want to know his name because i also like him more then mike he
hehe and i think boys dont watch these kind of serie..take my lil brother as example..
he said im crazy..hehe...but i agree...
these kind of films/series are girls fanatasy..
haha..btw where r u from?

htd17

Post by htd17 » Jul 17th, '05, 20:09

i cant open the file in BSplayer.....(which allow adds subs)... help plzzzzz

Evangelina

Post by Evangelina » Jul 17th, '05, 20:34

episode 4
Attachments

[The extension torrent has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Kallie616

Post by Kallie616 » Jul 18th, '05, 00:28

thanks for eps 4 Evangelina ..but its not workin g :-(

i keep getting this error message

惡魔在身邊05-07-17第四集" : OS Error [Errno 22] Invalid argument: 'C:\\Documents and Settings\\Owner\\My Documents\\?????05-07-17???'

anyone know what that is??

babyxdorkii

Post by babyxdorkii » Jul 18th, '05, 01:56

Devil Beside You 04.rm
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/kawaii/ueg32

this one is not the icefish nor ydy verison so quality not as good...but if u can' twait to watch it here it is...if i can get a ydy version or icefish verison iw ill try to upload that version on da clubbox also

piano4112000

devil 4

Post by piano4112000 » Jul 18th, '05, 02:28

here is the icefish version for ep. 4 of devil

[url]http://bt.icefish.org/download.php?url= ... AF.torrent[/url][/img]

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Jul 18th, '05, 11:18

Devil Beside You EP 04 (Icefish version):
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca/t1702

lilsh0rtnancy

Post by lilsh0rtnancy » Jul 18th, '05, 21:47

Thank you creidesca, I just finished downloading the 4th ep. Can't wait! Thanx a lot!

Btw, does anyone know if this series will be aired on tv w/ eng. subs in SoCal?

im_too_fast

Post by im_too_fast » Jul 18th, '05, 21:57

Was it just me or was epi 4's sound quality a bit off?

coffeebean

Post by coffeebean » Jul 18th, '05, 22:57

im_too_fast wrote:Was it just me or was epi 4's sound quality a bit off?
which version that you downloaded? The 180MB zyshow version.. Yes the sound quality a bit off. I downloaded both version, zyshow and icefish, but I haven't got time to check the icefish version, I will check tonight and get back to you for the report :D

====edited===

checked the icefish version already, something wrong with the sound too, unclear and fuzzy :cry:
Last edited by coffeebean on Jul 19th, '05, 16:02, edited 1 time in total.

Tickles168

Post by Tickles168 » Jul 19th, '05, 07:12

Kallie616 wrote:thanks for eps 4 Evangelina ..but its not workin g :-(

i keep getting this error message

惡魔在身邊05-07-17第四集" : OS Error [Errno 22] Invalid argument: 'C:\\Documents and Settings\\Owner\\My Documents\\?????05-07-17???'

anyone know what that is??
try to use BITCOMET v.59 instead because alot of other bittorent (ABC, bittornado) don't read chinese words. such as ???????.trt. so yea. try it =)

aSn*GrL

Post by aSn*GrL » Jul 19th, '05, 13:00

do anyone know the title song or the whole OST of devil beside you?
the song when u see rainie yang and much letters fall down to the ground?

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jul 19th, '05, 14:08

aSn*GrL wrote:do anyone know the title song or the whole OST of devil beside you?
the song when u see rainie yang and much letters fall down to the ground?
Rainnie Yang's song is called "Ai Mei (Ambiguous). "
The theme song is called "Huai Nan Ren (Bad Boy)."

aSn*GrL

Post by aSn*GrL » Jul 19th, '05, 15:13

kumaxell thnQ !

aSn*GrL

Post by aSn*GrL » Jul 19th, '05, 15:21

but do you know where i can download this song?
i have search all the time..but i cant find it..
is it a new song?cuz most of the sonf i can find it quickly..

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jul 20th, '05, 00:58

The OST hasn't come out yet.
But, a fan grab the song "Ai Mei" from the show itself.
http://mms.blog.xuite.net/47/f6/1237767 ... 567875.wma

pisa
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pisa » Jul 20th, '05, 04:32

Episode 3 subs released! :D

aSn*GrL

Post by aSn*GrL » Jul 20th, '05, 19:50

thnq again kumaxell