[TwDrama] Devil Beside You (CTV, 2005)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
gryffindorkylie

Postby gryffindorkylie » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:52 pm

piano_lady wrote:hiya! am just downloading this and have started watching already!
this is actually my first non-korean drama...wwaaahhhhh mike he is SO cute! and rainie yang is pretty toO!
prob though, i don't have ep 20 of the dvd version by credeisca...can anyone please seed that pppllllleeeeaaaasssseeeee!!!!!!!!

There is no hardsubbed dvd version of this, but there is the realplayer converted to avi version. I actually got my hands on the dvd version last night but it's not hardsubbed. It does have a subtitle (srt) file for it though. Would you be interested in if I decide to upload it?

en7ph

Postby en7ph » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:28 am

Hi guys!

Haven't been here for quite some time. Just wanted everyone to know that they are replaying DBY!!! :cheers: It comes after Corner of Love drama on CTV. Last night was episode 1.

It was so great to re-watch it again. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

mitchimitch

Postby mitchimitch » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:12 am

gryffindorkylie wrote:
piano_lady wrote:hiya! am just downloading this and have started watching already!
this is actually my first non-korean drama...wwaaahhhhh mike he is SO cute! and rainie yang is pretty toO!
prob though, i don't have ep 20 of the dvd version by credeisca...can anyone please seed that pppllllleeeeaaaasssseeeee!!!!!!!!

There is no hardsubbed dvd version of this, but there is the realplayer converted to avi version. I actually got my hands on the dvd version last night but it's not hardsubbed. It does have a subtitle (srt) file for it though. Would you be interested in if I decide to upload it?

Hiya! Thanks for your offer. I actually found it somewhere...I forgot..but I already have it :-) Enjoyed it so much! Cheers!

christaluvsdrama

Postby christaluvsdrama » Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:38 am

:O Did anyone know that they were making a Devil Beside You #2 ??? I just checked DramaWiki and found out. I'm so slow I tell you. This is what I get for not watching TV anymore :cry: :cry:

Anywho I'm sooooooooo Happy that they're making a sequel. Who doesn't love Manga's turned into Live Action Drama's?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wub: WO AI ALOT HEHE :wub:

Ja ne
:wub: :thumleft: Image :thumright: :wub:
ImageImage
Love will come to you like the blowing of the wind....Quote by me

nevastroyka

Postby nevastroyka » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:32 pm

Is it true?

IsaBonita

Postby IsaBonita » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:01 pm

oh yeaaa~
I LOVE DEVEIL BESIDE YOU
its such an awesome and nice drama~
Mike he is soo coll i am totally in love with him
this is the current drama i ma watching and i really got addicted to it~ ^^
i cannot waitthe next BT to finish....

gryffindorkylie wrote:

sorry guys i dont understand wat you mean
i am downloading the DVDRip which is hardsubbed from the D-Addicts site, which is
Here (click)...and there is also the ep 20...isnt that fine? hm~ ^-^watever

about that DBY 2....yes i heard that too!!!!
dont ask me where i rad that, i bet if u look through asianfanatics you will find soemthing!
i hope this will be as good as the first part....
i think rainie and mike make such a cute couple ^^

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

bent

Postby bent » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:20 am

is there a batch torrent for all 20 eps?

who's creidesca CB

heard she uls files too?

IsaBonita

Postby IsaBonita » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:25 pm

guys
i somehwere read that Mike He refused to play the sequel of
DBY...is that right?
please not, because actually it really would be senseless if they
film DBY2 without the maincharacter,beside rtainie as qi yue, who is
mike as ahmon ><
wat do u know bout that?
is it juz a rumour or a fact already?

fearless123

Postby fearless123 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:19 am

Hi everyone.. I was just browsing around and thought I'd answer some questions LOL.

Devil Beside You Season 2: I'm not sure its been confirmed or anything and if theres going to be a sequel. There was a rumour before but instead the majority of the cast will be filming a new drama "Exchange Love" which will star Mike He and Rainie Yang as the main couple. This will be aired this year if no delays.

Creidesca's CB: This is a Clubbox (CB) that belongs to Creidesca that has DVD RIP .avi uploaded. You will have to know how to use CB firstly as its in Korean. The URL is: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

Hardsubbing DVD RIP:
This is the real reason I'm here. I have the full 20 episodes of.rmvb DVD Rip and I was thinking of hardsubbing them and re-encoding them to .avi But I would like to know if anyone would download them as I don't want to spend my time doing this for no one to download it.

RainingWendy

Postby RainingWendy » Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:57 am

i watched it i loved it mike he ...he is just soo hot!!! and well he is perfect for that role i want to see more TW dramas !!!
Tu eres como la lluvia que llena mi alma.

You are like the Rain that fills my soul.

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ethidda » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:12 am

There definitely is a hardsubbed version of this. I remember because I was surprised at the quality but disappointed that I would have to burn a permanent copy with subs... That was before I found the batch torrent, of course. It might have been SR, though, in which case I high discourage you from downloading it because the site does not do any of their own subbing and nor does it give credit to the original subbing groups. Furthermore, the site owner puts the SR logo over the encodes so that it SEEMS like SR produced the whole sub, translation, timing and everything.

However, if you are going to hardsub something (and the DBY subs might not necessarily constitute as part of this group) against the wishes of the fansubbers worked hard to provide to you for free, then you can be saved the work by going to a rip-off site like SR.

Or, you can always just save the files with avs scripts, which since you are trying to reencode rmvb > avi, I'm assuming you know how to do.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Postby habukie » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:24 pm

@fearless123: there is no reason for another hardsubbed version of DBY. AkumaX and tdwinks have already released a hardsubbed version using the DVD-avi rips from creidesca's clubbox. using a DVD-rmvb source would not provide any noticeable quality difference.

@ethidda: if you're like me and want a copy without subs and with higher quality, you can get the version from creidesca's clubbox. though the DVD-rmvb is pretty good quality as well, this saves you the problem of converting as well as the small quality loss you'll get. and i agree. SR is not a site that i would recommend. they do not credit fansubbers and just hardsub everything.

noadetti

Postby noadetti » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:06 pm

I watched a hard-subbed version of DBY, but it was really bad quality. The same as you would get from streamloading, but it was direct download. :S It was really grainy...

@fearless123: it is really sweet of you to offer. :) But there are better quality hard subs floating around... somewhere...

roygvib

Postby roygvib » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:33 am

i absolutely loved DBY. Am new here - so throwing out an hello to all the DBY fans out there.
I made a DBY mvid not too long ago on the song "Crashed" by Daughtry - link here > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjQDt8S6dMU

Jooleh

Postby Jooleh » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:47 am

Hey guys.
If anyone knows where I can get Devil Beside You video with English Subtitles with avi. files can you tell me? I can't play it because it's an SRT File.
Thank you. :D

saby

Postby saby » Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:34 am

Jooleh wrote:Hey guys.
If anyone knows where I can get Devil Beside You video with English Subtitles with avi. files can you tell me? I can't play it because it's an SRT File.
Thank you. :D

try on www.veoh.com

I downloaded it there

peng2

Postby peng2 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:14 am

I just started watching this drama and so far... I'm liking what I've seen! I thought the first episode was really weak acting-wise, but it picked up and gradually got better. The storyline is just starting to get juicy now. ^^

NanaTorigawa

Postby NanaTorigawa » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:46 pm

I love Thsi show... did you hear there might be a 2nd season....

kytoyu

Postby kytoyu » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:26 am

Hope there will be another one too... >.<
Couldn't leave my pc before finishing the drama XD

muffymui

Postby muffymui » Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:16 am

I think they are going to make the sequel to DBY if the ratings of Why Why Love are good.
At least that's what I've heard, not sure though...

Goodnessgracious

Postby Goodnessgracious » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:05 pm

Am I the only person, who thinks that DBY was much better than Why Why Love?

Ricsam

Postby Ricsam » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:34 pm

yaah I gree with you .. I like DBY more than why why love .. BUT I love Mike He 's role in both dramas

Goodnessgracious

Postby Goodnessgracious » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:36 am

Ricsam wrote:yaah I gree with you .. I like DBY more than why why love .. BUT I love Mike He 's role in both dramas

Mike He is gorgeous :wub: . But it is a bit hard for me to like him with a broken leg and in a wheelchair :mrgreen:

uncchristine99

Postby uncchristine99 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:03 am

I just jumped onto the Mike and Rainie ship... I love them together! I finished DBY in two days and immediately went on to Why Why Love. Mike He is soooo easy on the eyes!
www.still-frames.net/muchado :: all episodes released

cherry77

Postby cherry77 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:54 am

Goodnessgracious wrote:Am I the only person, who thinks that DBY was much better than Why Why Love?

I prefer DBY to WWL too.. :)

foxtoast

Postby foxtoast » Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:17 am

cherry77 wrote:
Goodnessgracious wrote:Am I the only person, who thinks that DBY was much better than Why Why Love?

I prefer DBY to WWL too.. :)

I'm still watching WWL (and liking it, though it's not the best drama I've ever seen) but I'm stuck at ep 10 in DBY. The story just ran out of steam and nothing's really happening :/ Does it get better? I don't mind sitting through a couple more meh eps if the ending is good.

Sphinxy

Postby Sphinxy » Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:27 pm

This drama is one of my favorite Taiwan Dramas of all time!!!!! Yes, it is, i mean... Wow. I love Mike and Rainie together-- not to mention how adorable the three main characters are together.

ChengLin

Postby ChengLin » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:42 pm

I remember watching a t-drama, I think it was DBY, Would anyone happen to know where to get that bag that Rainie? I think it had the words "old school" on it...

Yorokobi

Postby Yorokobi » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:25 pm

is there anywhere i can direct download this?
http://lifcessbeakin.tripod.com/ Last translation - 1 pound article
Binbou Danshi - 1#6710

arabian

Postby arabian » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:48 pm

@Yorokobi.. I found it on this site.. :-)

Devil Beside You
Taking break for quite a long time.. :-)

Yorokobi

Postby Yorokobi » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:42 pm

arabian wrote:@Yorokobi.. I found it on this site.. :-)

Devil Beside You

love you
thanks so much

Binbou Danshi - 1#6710

ginny_lunallena

Postby ginny_lunallena » Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:25 am

Im watching it for the 2nd time..... lol
gosh that series really got me hooked.. i can feel the pain they felt because they couldnt tell anyone about their love lol, kinda weird but I guess it REALLY got to me.... and i wont deny it, also mike he made me melt everytime he put his sexy yet devilish look.... omg..... :wub:
Currently watching: Bull Fighting, Love or Bread, Hot shot.

Yorokobi

Postby Yorokobi » Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:30 am

ginny_lunallena wrote:Im watching it for the 2nd time..... lol
gosh that series really got me hooked.. i can feel the pain they felt because they couldnt tell anyone about their love lol, kinda weird but I guess it REALLY got to me.... and i wont deny it, also mike he made me melt everytime he put his sexy yet devilish look.... omg..... :wub:

haha
i only recently watched it for the first time but i loved i too
Mike and his devil looks........no words to describe ^_^

Binbou Danshi - 1#6710

ginny_lunallena

Postby ginny_lunallena » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:50 pm

Yorokobi wrote:

haha
i only recently watched it for the first time but i loved i too
Mike and his devil looks........no words to describe ^_^

I hear ya, sista!!! haha :D
Currently watching: Bull Fighting, Love or Bread, Hot shot.

seprienna

Postby seprienna » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:37 pm

is there any NG's for Devil beside you

myloveforyou

Postby myloveforyou » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:52 am

Yeah.........Mike is always "Devil number 1"

eilla

Postby eilla » Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:21 am

I've started to watch this drama, because it has so great opinions everywhere. But I am very dissapointed, I don't think it's interesting at all. And for me, actors are totally unconvincing.
currently watching: You are Beautiful; Loving you a thousand times; Style

Princess_L

Song Question

Postby Princess_L » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:36 pm

What is the song playing when Ahmon is on stage playing? the second kinda slow one?

khmeresmily

Postby khmeresmily » Tue May 20, 2008 9:06 pm

Hi! I can't find the torrent of episode 08 DVDrip. Where can I find it? :-)

akiko-chico

Postby akiko-chico » Wed May 21, 2008 12:04 am

I am downloading it now ... its takin a while though :( But definitely can't wait to watch :D
Imagecredit: absolutemblaq

NgocLan

Postby NgocLan » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:20 pm

khmeresmily wrote:Hi! I can't find the torrent of episode 08 DVDrip. Where can I find it? :-)

from the batch download. Just select episode 8 only, but if I were you I'd just keep downloading everything through the batch, since the torrents for the single episodes are low on seeds and peers.

But I suppose you figured this out already since the date of posting this post lol.

riki_kun

Postby riki_kun » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:50 pm

What's the difference between the Tv version and the DVD version? i noticed that the DVD version is shorter by about 600 minutes compared to the TV version, so what about it? i started watching the TV one but it was so bad that my eyes and ears almost hurt, so i decided to download the DVD version.

Engelchen18
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Engelchen18 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:37 pm

I watched it 2 times now already and still love it <3 that why I translated the softsubs into German <3

nice story nice actors <3<3
SunRise: Deutsche Subs SunRise Wikipage

mayxi

Postby mayxi » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:02 am

my first and fav. drama w/ rainnie and mike he. i also would like to know what's the song ahmong played the guitar for in the concert that xiao yue and ah yi went to.

Secret_Symphony

Postby Secret_Symphony » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:34 pm

The first drama of this sort I ever watched. It made me laugh, want to cry and sometimes scream. Rainie is cute and Mike is hot. My favorite moment in the series was when they played a game at night; so cute! :wub:

Return to “Chinese Drama Discussions”