Any one know the right title of Boy & Girl?!!!

Discuss chinese drama series here.
sunnyblue

Any one know the right title of Boy & Girl?!!!

Post by sunnyblue » Jun 7th, '05, 17:24

Hi every one. I downloaded the 1st ep of boy & girl. But somehow I can't find the rest of this Taiwanese serie. Is it under another title? Any one who knows the right one?

Any one who'd able to help me out, thank you bid time!!!! ^_^

keaixia0jie

Re: Any one know the right title of Boy & Girl?!!!

Post by keaixia0jie » Jun 7th, '05, 17:50

sunnyblue wrote:Hi every one. I downloaded the 1st ep of boy & girl. But somehow I can't find the rest of this Taiwanese serie. Is it under another title? Any one who knows the right one?

Any one who'd able to help me out, thank you bid time!!!! ^_^
that's because the rest of the episodes for this series have not been released here at DA yet. :-)

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 7th, '05, 17:51

Ooh where'd you even get the 1st episode? I couldn't find any of them.

keaixia0jie

Post by keaixia0jie » Jun 7th, '05, 17:53

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 7th, '05, 18:16

Oh thanks! Now if only we get the rest.......But I think the rest of them aren't up yet because its a fairly new fansub, so maybe if we wait for awhile more will be released....

But alternate titles? its Nan Cai Nu Mao
Boy & Girl / Love in the City / Talented Boy & Beautiful Girl

I think Kai Lien may have some of them on her clubbox http://clubbox.co.kr/KaiLien
Last edited by JadedAngel on Jun 10th, '05, 12:40, edited 1 time in total.

keaixia0jie

Post by keaixia0jie » Jun 7th, '05, 18:23

huh? really? boooo, if only i could get clubbox to work on my system. :glare:

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 7th, '05, 18:33

keaixia0jie wrote:huh? really? boooo, if only i could get clubbox to work on my system. :glare:
Really, you can't get yours to work? Did you check the clubbox threads for help?

Well I'll check her clubbox out myself later when I get home since I can't get it to show up for some strange reason here on my job's comp. And then I'll let you know.

sunnyblue

Post by sunnyblue » Jun 7th, '05, 18:40

Thank^s you guys for the help. I was starting to doubt about myself, lol. Well all I can do now is wait till the rest comes out ^_ ^

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 7th, '05, 18:46

sunnyblue wrote:Thank^s you guys for the help. I was starting to doubt about myself, lol. Well all I can do now is wait till the rest comes out ^_ ^
:lol Yeah, I guess you'll just have to find something else to watch while you wait...though half of the things on my list aren't even subtitled.

Anyway, is this drama really Taiwanese? Some say yes, but on other sites it says its from mainland china.

keaixia0jie

Post by keaixia0jie » Jun 7th, '05, 19:29

JadedAngel wrote: Really, you can't get yours to work? Did you check the clubbox threads for help?
I tried a while ago with the help of the offical thread. i think i am gonna try agian later tonite, if not, then def this weekend. x] everyone seems to be really getting into that form of sharing now too. ^^
JadedAngel wrote: Well I'll check her clubbox out myself later when I get home since I can't get it to show up for some strange reason here on my job's comp. And then I'll let you know.
awesome! :D thanks

sunnyblue

Post by sunnyblue » Jun 7th, '05, 19:44

JadedAngel wrote:
sunnyblue wrote:Thank^s you guys for the help. I was starting to doubt about myself, lol. Well all I can do now is wait till the rest comes out ^_ ^
:lol Yeah, I guess you'll just have to find something else to watch while you wait...though half of the things on my list aren't even subtitled.

Anyway, is this drama really Taiwanese? Some say yes, but on other sites it says its from mainland china.

Hm.... I'm confused now. The drama probably is from china, since it's made in Shang Hai. I must have been confused with the female main caracter, hehehe. My mistake ^_^

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 7th, '05, 20:10

keaixia0jie wrote:[I tried a while ago with the help of the offical thread. i think i am gonna try agian later tonite, if not, then def this weekend. x] everyone seems to be really getting into that form of sharing now too. ^^
Yeah that's because its just so much faster to dl than torrent. Like one file that would take me days to dl from here only takes me 2 hours with clubbox! :-)
Hm.... I'm confused now. The drama probably is from china, since it's made in Shang Hai. I must have been confused with the female main caracter, hehehe. My mistake ^_^
No its not you...I've seen on a lot of sites where they list it as a Taiwanese drama, but then there are other sites that list it as mainland China.....I just get confused. [/quote]
Last edited by JadedAngel on Jun 8th, '05, 12:27, edited 1 time in total.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 8th, '05, 01:20

JadedAngel wrote:Well I'll check her clubbox out myself later when I get home since I can't get it to show up for some strange reason here on my job's comp. And then I'll let you know.
:cry: I checked her clubbox but they weren't there, I guess the files were deleted.

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Jun 8th, '05, 03:56

Moving to C-ent...

keaixia0jie

Post by keaixia0jie » Jun 8th, '05, 12:04

JadedAngel wrote: :cry: I checked her clubbox but they weren't there, I guess the files were deleted.
aww thanks. :-( maybe someone who has it will upload the rest later. :pray:

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 8th, '05, 12:28

neonkinpatsu wrote:Moving to C-ent...
Ok, I figured it was weird having it in General anyway... :D

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 9th, '05, 12:52

keaixia0jie wrote:
JadedAngel wrote: :cry: I checked her clubbox but they weren't there, I guess the files were deleted.
aww thanks. :-( maybe someone who has it will upload the rest later. :pray:
Yeah, I'm hoping so too. :cry:

xiidebbie

Post by xiidebbie » Jun 10th, '05, 00:48

another name?
umm you mean the chinese name? lol
i think its "nan cai nu mao"
im so stupid.. i have the drama myself, but i forgot the name.. haha i havent watched it for so long

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 10th, '05, 12:41

xiidebbie wrote:another name?
umm you mean the chinese name? lol
i think its "nan cai nu mao"
im so stupid.. i have the drama myself, but i forgot the name.. haha i havent watched it for so long
It is Nan Cai Nu Mao

guess1

Post by guess1 » Jul 20th, '05, 23:16

does anyone know if Boy & Girl will continue to be released? just a simple yes or no answer would be fine, no need for explanation.
i just need to know because i need to delete ep1 if there's no more.

kamakaze

Post by kamakaze » Aug 29th, '05, 23:23

You can download the complete series at www.asianfanatic.net ,there no subtitle to it though. I also have this series too, if anybody still want it just let me know. :lol

TurtleShell

Post by TurtleShell » Apr 29th, '10, 03:16

does anyone know where i can find this with english subs?????

Uniika

Post by Uniika » Nov 25th, '13, 12:34

Do you mean Boy and Girl (aka Yellow Ribbon Love)? I dthat case it can watched with eng subs on wiki.
http://www.viki.com/tv/1631c-boy-and-gi ... ibbon-love