[TwDrama] Heaven's Wedding Gown (SETTV, 2004)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
aNiX

Post by aNiX » Nov 15th, '05, 08:27

OMG.. thanks!!

loveforever

Post by loveforever » Nov 26th, '05, 04:19

hi! did anyone know where i can download this movie with clubbox ? thank :P :P

starwind159

Post by starwind159 » Nov 26th, '05, 20:34

I love this series, why? The storyline and acting are sooo bad that's just funny to watch. Especially Wang Xin Ling (freakin hilarious :lol )

BabyTurtle

Post by BabyTurtle » Dec 1st, '05, 08:09

:whistling: Dunno y the vietdub for this serie HAVE ESUB in it! :whistling: :whistling:

jenavy

Post by jenavy » Jan 5th, '06, 07:11

how come theres no subs for this drama????

Unknowns

Post by Unknowns » Aug 9th, '06, 04:04

azndgn26 wrote:
jenavy wrote:can someone provide another link for the torrent because when i tried to d/l the torrent it said that there was a broken tool being use...can anyone help me because i really really want to watch this series?? thanks in advance
It worked fine fer me....maybe u should try dl it usin bitcomet

OR

dl from here http://www.sendspace.com/file/siuph6
The sendspace link not working.. Can u please upload it again??

lilpig

Post by lilpig » Aug 10th, '06, 20:14

for those who wants this movie, you could find the first episode at http://clubbox.co.kr/lienny. there are so eng sub for it.

Autumn Sky

Post by Autumn Sky » Aug 11th, '06, 03:54

i found cyndi's hairstyle extremely annoying =P
but she was cute, haha
i dont really like the ending of this drama, typical chick flick
it was sooo cheesy, buttttt, i like the lighthearted-ness of the series
leon's voice was really annoying too xD
but it's not half bad for a guy who hasnt been learning mandarin too long

xstephanyx

Post by xstephanyx » Aug 11th, '06, 04:21

If you visit this website you can get the OST: http://asianosts.cjb.net/index.php?showtopic=170

xstephanyx

Post by xstephanyx » Aug 11th, '06, 04:25

I forgot to mention that you just need to scroll down the page a bit. After you do that there should be a the word Download there. I hope you guys can manage from there lol. =D

tgyepg

Heaven's Wedding Gown

Post by tgyepg » Aug 22nd, '06, 13:26

anyone can help me please..i'm looking for episode 30/29/28/24/23/22 of this drama..anyone can guide me where to d/l these episodes?
Attachments
s wedding dress main chars.jpg
s wedding dress main chars.jpg (24.33 KiB) Viewed 7056 times

Dtown333

Request

Post by Dtown333 » Dec 4th, '06, 00:58

Can someone give me a link to this show? Club box doesn't exactly work for me. thanks.

cuti_pie75

Post by cuti_pie75 » Dec 14th, '06, 00:11

does anyone know where we could download this series either it's subbed or not? i've looked everywhere but i couldn't find a torrent on d-addicts.

thanx in advance

naive_nostalgia

Post by naive_nostalgia » Jan 29th, '07, 04:45

I'm here to announce that DoReMii Fansubs will officially be subbing this drama. If you'd like to help out, please pm me.

We are currently recruiting:
- Translators
- Editors
- Timers
- Quality Checkers
- Spot-Translators
- Encoders
- etc.

Basically, anything you can think of. Please help us sub this series~ :roll 8)

babyviolet

Post by babyviolet » Feb 7th, '07, 08:16

yayyyyyy, finally we can have english sub for this. Thanks DoReMii Fansubs, we'll be waiting for your work.

naive_nostalgia

Post by naive_nostalgia » Feb 7th, '07, 08:30

@babyviolet: You're welcome~<3 The first episode is already translated and now being timed. =)

schang

Post by schang » Feb 12th, '07, 01:15

hi there, I was just wondering if DoReMii Fansubs is still going to sub this series? If yes, where can I download it? Many thanks!

naive_nostalgia

Post by naive_nostalgia » Feb 12th, '07, 02:55

Yes, we are definitely still subbing this series. The first episode is moving along quite nicely. I'll upload the torrent here for the episode once it's been encoded from rmvb to avi. I'll upload the subtitles when they're all ready.

schang

Post by schang » Feb 12th, '07, 21:58

Thanks so much! Definitely looking forward to this :D

naive_nostalgia

Post by naive_nostalgia » Feb 12th, '07, 22:16

You're welcome~<33

eleanor

Post by eleanor » Mar 9th, '07, 02:46

HI, I was wondering if anyone is kind enough to help me out. I am trying to download this series but having a hard time locating the torrent file. I'd already tried all the link in this forum and they all pop up error or link missing. Can someone help me please? I really want to watch this. Thanks.

JDfan

A LOT QUESTIONS, PLEASE HELP!

Post by JDfan » Jun 3rd, '07, 11:16

I'm watching this series but do not quite understand when it gets to the end
How come does Aaron's father go to see Ai-qing before both of their weddings in the last episode?
Especially before he knew who pushed Aaron's mother to be injured because during the time he was assured that person was Ai-qing, so how could she possibly be forgiven even got money from him?

After his mother brought her memory back and spoke out the truth, it seems everything solved by a 'sorry' and some tears.
If she remembered everything, he would know the conspiracy Aya (got the name right?) has with Cosmo (Katrina's father), then she would make her leave the wedding ceremony and the company but she was still there facing Aaron and Ai-qing going through the ritual in church.
Just got confused here.

Who was the girl in Aaron's flashback, how did she die?
Friend of mine told me she was his childhood crush.
So who is she really?

hennysn

Re: A LOT QUESTIONS, PLEASE HELP!

Post by hennysn » Oct 9th, '07, 04:22

JDfan wrote:I'm watching this series but do not quite understand when it gets to the end
How come does Aaron's father go to see Ai-qing before both of their weddings in the last episode?
Especially before he knew who pushed Aaron's mother to be injured because during the time he was assured that person was Ai-qing, so how could she possibly be forgiven even got money from him?

After his mother brought her memory back and spoke out the truth, it seems everything solved by a 'sorry' and some tears.
If she remembered everything, he would know the conspiracy Aya (got the name right?) has with Cosmo (Katrina's father), then she would make her leave the wedding ceremony and the company but she was still there facing Aaron and Ai-qing going through the ritual in church.
Just got confused here.

Who was the girl in Aaron's flashback, how did she die?
Friend of mine told me she was his childhood crush.
So who is she really?
Hi JDfan,
I think the girl in Aaron's memory flashback is a girl (Xing Xing) he met in the hospital while being recovered from dunno what injury :P
Somehow he got into a hospital and have to stay there bcause of some injuries and met Xing Xing, which turned out to be the younger sister of Bei Ya Xi (you called her Aya in your post). They fell in love and Xing2 died because of some illness ( mentioned the illness in the series, but can't recall what the name was).

The part that Aaron's father went to see Ai Qing before the wedding also confused me......much more confusion when he turned back and saw Ai Qing crying ...... inside the store. Don't understand, but I think the scene try to show that his father started to accept Ai QIng and understand that she really loves his son and sacraifice so much for Aaron.

Anyway, anybody has the OST ?
I tried to download from the torrent files available at the other topic discussion in the forum, but no seeders :(
So sad, already completed around 50%
Please seed.... thanks....

mermaiidsis

Post by mermaiidsis » Oct 10th, '07, 04:14

LOL i cant get over how cute the rabbit aka Oolong Tea is!!! so adorable XD

i wonder if anyone who has pictures of it could post, makes me wanna get a rabbit! lol although i used to own one but it died =(

oh wells, pretty good drama so farr. similarities to smiling pasta and my lucky star though even though this drama aired wayyy befroe those came out =P

BAAMx2

Post by BAAMx2 » Nov 16th, '07, 19:22

I loved this serie sooooo muchhh!!!
it was ming's first drama .. if im not wrong ..
&& i thought he was great in it..
i loved his acting, loved his character..
didn't see the chemistry between leon & cyndi ..
Leon speaks mando with a weird accentt..
&& i don't kno why but i thot that this drama wasn't based on
the main actors... && mostly based on ming .. tho thats why i liked it..
cyndi was great at crying ... i didn't mind her acting init
wasn't good .. wasn't bad..

bestforbride

Bestforbride.com

Post by bestforbride » Dec 23rd, '10, 09:06

Weddings are always grand celebrations. That's why the business on wedding planning has grown each year. As people get busier with schedule, they don’t have the luxury time to get things planned with all the details, and wedding planners do take care of that stuff, from start to finish, everything is well planned.

Tonza_09

Post by Tonza_09 » May 1st, '14, 07:19

Perfectly entitled Vera Wang bridesmaid dresses not only brings essence to your wedding theme, but these are also great adornment to your wedding photos.