Who is this actor?

Discuss about your favourite Chinese Actors and Actresses.
Jerome Star

Who is this actor?

Post by Jerome Star » Feb 16th, '10, 23:09

You'd be surprised how long I've been looking for a direct answer. My friend wasn't certain either, but I'm sure he'd be interested in knowing as well.

From what I can remember him telling me, this actor played in a particularly good period drama. I remember seeing a video clip on Youtube (I think it was a trailer), but I can't find it in my history logs, nor remember the name for the life of me.

If anyone could help, it would be /much/ appreciated! I'm interested in watching more foreign movies, since I started watching Swedish and Indian cinema. I think I need more Asian cinema in my diet though. :lol

om369

Post by om369 » Feb 16th, '10, 23:49

It is definitely not chinese/taiwan. It could be Japan . Do you know year of when this pic camr out then you google year japan drama historical period

.kana*

Post by .kana* » Feb 16th, '10, 23:52

I think it's Kim Myung Min but not too sure. It would help if you posted the trailer up. ^^
You might be able to find more answers in The Identification Thread for Celebrities & Dramas thread. =]

Jerome Star

Post by Jerome Star » Feb 17th, '10, 00:10

om369 wrote:It is definitely not chinese/taiwan. It could be Japan . Do you know year of when this pic camr out then you google year japan drama historical period
Hmm, I doubt he was Japanese. I seem to recall a Q in his name, and it was distinctly Chinese. But I'll check anyway. He may have been Korean, actually. I didn't think to check there.
.kana* wrote:I think it's Kim Myung Min but not too sure. It would help if you posted the trailer up. ^^
You might be able to find more answers in The Identification Thread for Celebrities & Dramas thread. =]
Thanks for the link. But - as I said - I'm having trouble remembering what trailer it was exactly. If I could remember, then I'd already have the guy's name. I believe he played a central character. I believe my friend found him while searching for random period dramas, so I should tell him to retrace his steps. I'll take a look at that thread in the meantime, thank you. ^^

piano_lady

Post by piano_lady » Feb 17th, '10, 08:46

.kana* wrote:I think it's Kim Myung Min but not too sure. It would help if you posted the trailer up. ^^
Nope, that is NOT Kim Myung Min.
Hmm..I don't think he's Korean though. He looks more Japanese to me...