Linda Chung Ka Yun

Discuss about your favourite Chinese Actors and Actresses.

Do You Think Linda's Acting Has Improved?

Yes
27
84%
No
5
16%
 
Total votes: 32

gamdoy
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:03 pm

Linda Chung Ka Yun

Postby gamdoy » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:23 pm

Image

English Name- Linda Chung
Traditonal Chinese Name- 鍾嘉欣
Simplified Chinese Name- 钟嘉欣

Born- April 9, 1984- Vancouver, Canada

Height- 5'8
Weight- 113lb
Education- UBC University (1 Year)
Family- Parents, 1 Brother and 1 Sister
Language- English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Hobbies/Talents- Singing, Dancing, Aerobics, Hula-Hooping
Ambition- To become a teacher or an actress
Favourite Food- Pasta
Favourite Animal- Dogs
Favourite Colors- Red, Pink, Green


Filmography:

Tvb Drama-
Virtues of Harmony II
Fantasy Zone
Always Ready
The Bitter Bitten
Forensic Heroes
Heavenly In Laws
Best Bet
Heart Of Greed
A Journey Called Life
Forensic Heroes II
Moonlight Resonance
Dogs On Beat *Pre-Production*
Legend Of The Demigods
The Gem Of Life

Movies-
Love Is Not All Around
Playboy Cops
L For Love L For Lies

Albums-
Lady In Red
One Person Dinner, Two People World 一人晚餐二人世界

Image

Awards-
Miss Chinese Vancouver 2003
Miss Photogenic (Miss Chinese Vancouver 2003)
Miss Talent (Miss Chinese Vancouver 2003)
Miss Snow Beauty (Miss Chinese Vancouver 2003)
Miss Chinese International 2004
TVB Anniversary Awards Most Improved Female Actress Award 2006

Variel
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:19 am
Location: Kuala Lumpur

Postby Variel » Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:19 am

She is the best! She is sooooo cute, pretty, friendly and capable....i think she should win the most favorite female award....hheehehehehe

kuno2011
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:05 pm

Postby kuno2011 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:09 am

i don't know if she is friendly but yeah!! she's so cute!!

Image
Image

Lam-Fung32
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:31 pm

Postby Lam-Fung32 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:04 pm

i think she is friendly by the way she talks.... i doubt shes anything like she was in "the gem of life" or "A journey called life" lol haha

Variel
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:19 am
Location: Kuala Lumpur

Postby Variel » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:50 am

Lam-Fung32 wrote:i think she is friendly by the way she talks.... i doubt shes anything like she was in "the gem of life" or "A journey called life" lol haha


Shes totally not that kind of person!!!!!! :cussing:

Lam-Fung32
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:31 pm

Postby Lam-Fung32 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:52 pm

Variel wrote:
Lam-Fung32 wrote:i think she is friendly by the way she talks.... i doubt shes anything like she was in "the gem of life" or "A journey called life" lol haha


Shes totally not that kind of person!!!!!! :cussing:


Not kind of what person? :blink

boris7
Posts: 175
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:07 pm
Location: UK

Postby boris7 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:57 pm

She cannot act or sing = lapsap...

Lam-Fung32
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:31 pm

Postby Lam-Fung32 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:33 pm

boris7 wrote:She cannot act or sing = lapsap...


OMG! :argue: what are you on about she can act and her acting is improving loads. Her singing is also very good - not 100% great but its gd enough as a debut singer. :cussing:

anniephan85
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:51 am

yeah...

Postby anniephan85 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:24 am

boris7 wrote:She cannot act or sing = lapsap...


totally agree...

User avatar
weisi
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:55 am

Re: yeah...

Postby weisi » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:29 pm

anniephan85 wrote:
boris7 wrote:She cannot act or sing = lapsap...


totally agree...


As if you two can..
Agree?

Lam-Fung32
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:31 pm

Re: yeah...

Postby Lam-Fung32 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:15 pm

weisi wrote:
anniephan85 wrote:
boris7 wrote:She cannot act or sing = lapsap...


totally agree...


As if you two can..
Agree?


Agreed Weisi !! lol. Linda can sing and act

Variel
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:19 am
Location: Kuala Lumpur

Re: yeah...

Postby Variel » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:38 am

Lam-Fung32 wrote:
weisi wrote:
anniephan85 wrote:
boris7 wrote:She cannot act or sing = lapsap...


totally agree...


As if you two can..
Agree?


Agreed Weisi !! lol. Linda can sing and act


i agree! she is the best of the newcomers! :wub:

Variel
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:19 am
Location: Kuala Lumpur

Postby Variel » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:39 am

Lam-Fung32 wrote:
Variel wrote:
Lam-Fung32 wrote:i think she is friendly by the way she talks.... i doubt shes anything like she was in "the gem of life" or "A journey called life" lol haha


Shes totally not that kind of person!!!!!! :cussing:


Not kind of what person? :blink


not kind of like she is in the gem of life and the journey called life.......SHES THE BEST!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Lam-Fung32
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:31 pm

Re: yeah...

Postby Lam-Fung32 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:14 pm

Variel wrote:
Lam-Fung32 wrote:
weisi wrote:
anniephan85 wrote:
boris7 wrote:She cannot act or sing = lapsap...


totally agree...


As if you two can..
Agree?


Agreed Weisi !! lol. Linda can sing and act


i agree! she is the best of the newcomers! :wub:


Omg i totally agree!! I think the same!! I hate Myolie always have always will :salut:

bebyle
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:27 am

Postby bebyle » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:46 pm

linda role in moonlight resonance was pretty annoying with all the crying. She tried too hard in all her series by acting too innocent .

Lam-Fung32
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:31 pm

Postby Lam-Fung32 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:08 pm

bebyle wrote:linda role in moonlight resonance was pretty annoying with all the crying. She tried too hard in all her series by acting too innocent .


I agree... but in every series she crys. But i see what you mean, in MR she cries all the time and it gets well boring and annoying..

But overall i love her shes a great actress and singer. :cheers:

F*** You Myolie... hate her :cussing:

bebyle
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:27 am

Postby bebyle » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:49 am

Lam-Fung32 wrote:
bebyle wrote:linda role in moonlight resonance was pretty annoying with all the crying. She tried too hard in all her series by acting too innocent .


I agree... but in every series she crys. But i see what you mean, in MR she cries all the time and it gets well boring and annoying..

But overall i love her shes a great actress and singer. :cheers:

F*** You Myolie... hate her :cussing:




YES i agree. myolie is UGLY and super annoying

gamdoy
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:03 pm

Postby gamdoy » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:21 am

bebyle wrote:
Lam-Fung32 wrote:
bebyle wrote:linda role in moonlight resonance was pretty annoying with all the crying. She tried too hard in all her series by acting too innocent .


I agree... but in every series she crys. But i see what you mean, in MR she cries all the time and it gets well boring and annoying..

But overall i love her shes a great actress and singer. :cheers:

F*** You Myolie... hate her :cussing:




YES i agree. myolie is UGLY and super annoying

Do you think you look any better than myolie

bebyle
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:27 am

Postby bebyle » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:43 am

gamdoy wrote:
bebyle wrote:
Lam-Fung32 wrote:
bebyle wrote:linda role in moonlight resonance was pretty annoying with all the crying. She tried too hard in all her series by acting too innocent .


I agree... but in every series she crys. But i see what you mean, in MR she cries all the time and it gets well boring and annoying..

But overall i love her shes a great actress and singer. :cheers:

F*** You Myolie... hate her :cussing:




YES i agree. myolie is UGLY and super annoying

Do you think you look any better than myolie



she is UGLY for an actress and her acting is just annoying. I dont care what YOU think so dont comment on what I said .

gamdoy
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:03 pm

Postby gamdoy » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:58 pm

bebyle wrote:
gamdoy wrote:
bebyle wrote:
Lam-Fung32 wrote:
bebyle wrote:linda role in moonlight resonance was pretty annoying with all the crying. She tried too hard in all her series by acting too innocent .


I agree... but in every series she crys. But i see what you mean, in MR she cries all the time and it gets well boring and annoying..

But overall i love her shes a great actress and singer. :cheers:

F*** You Myolie... hate her :cussing:




YES i agree. myolie is UGLY and super annoying

Do you think you look any better than myolie



she is UGLY for an actress and her acting is just annoying. I dont care what YOU think so dont comment on what I said .

i have the right to comment on any of the replies so don't worry about what i do

phaikmay
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:10 pm

Postby phaikmay » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:13 pm

linda is ok for me... but sometimesss.... she;s just so annoying..

fishied408
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:51 pm

Postby fishied408 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:00 pm

i love love love this girl. she and bernice are my favorite. they're so sweet and down to earth

boris7
Posts: 175
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:07 pm
Location: UK

Postby boris7 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:16 pm

I think she ia a waste of space....

User avatar
peachydomo
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:36 am
Location: Canada

Postby peachydomo » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:53 pm

I can't agree that her singing is good, I catched a random clip of her performing a Grease song (the name escapes me) on JSG and it was painful to listen to.

She did cry a lot in her Moonlight Resonance and Heart of Greed roles but I enjoyed the drama nonetheless. I really liked watching how her relationships would play out esp. in Moonlight.

kawaiidesune
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:51 am

Postby kawaiidesune » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:31 am

I certainly think Linda has improved a lot. Compare her acting skills in Forensic Heroes to The Heart of Greed. I like her character a lot in that Marathon series with Steven Ma. She can certainly do different roles - i.e. a ****, sad case, flirty, etc etc... Well, she hasn't acted being "silly" yet though.

User avatar
4znb3bigal
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:13 pm
Location: Montreal Quebec Canada

Postby 4znb3bigal » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:24 pm

I like her allot ...

User avatar
mayoaddictedxP
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:02 am

Postby mayoaddictedxP » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:42 am

Lam-Fung32 wrote:
bebyle wrote:linda role in moonlight resonance was pretty annoying with all the crying. She tried too hard in all her series by acting too innocent .


I agree... but in every series she crys. But i see what you mean, in MR she cries all the time and it gets well boring and annoying..

But overall i love her shes a great actress and singer. :cheers:

F*** You Myolie... hate her :cussing:


I personally hate her too. I mean, shes too fake. Yeah, the innocent part makes me dislike her too. In the new drama, Princess Married, shes acting way too innocent. And in the drama when she acted with Steven Ma (the one with the dogs), I think she was suppose to hate him in the beginning but i really didn't feel any hatred coming from her.

paulineeeho
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:26 am

Postby paulineeeho » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:59 pm

i like linda chung. i have a friend that looks like her too. i think she's prettier when her face was slim. but i think her teeth looks a little werid. she can't really sings. lol what's with tvb actors wanting to sing


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests