Jimmy Lin Zhe Ying

Discuss about your favourite Chinese Actors and Actresses.
OnneQ

Jimmy Lin Zhe Ying

Post by OnneQ » Jul 5th, '07, 10:38

anyone out there is fans of jimmy lin??? :w00t: we can talk all about him here.and lastest news about him.i think all ur news will help me much.i am out from news about him.the lastest news i get is he is still in his car competition.

let's we get all his fans here... :wub:

happybi

Post by happybi » Jul 18th, '07, 16:04

I'm watching "My Lucky Star" with him in it and I think he's so perfect for the role!!!!

He's soooo kawaii desu nee!!!!!! :wub:

tingting16

Post by tingting16 » Jul 23rd, '07, 07:03

i watch my luck star part 1 already, he's totally so so so cute & cool at the same time, the series itself is already gud + Jimmy is :thumleft: :thumright: lol, can't wait to finish that movie, he really does have gud chemistry with the Korean actress, i think her name is Yoo Hana 8)

a_inuyasha_z

Post by a_inuyasha_z » Jul 24th, '07, 04:51

I just finish watching Lucky Star and I love it even without subtitle...........Most of the movie or series that he play in is pretty good...........well except for Lover Sword....I don't know why but I do not like that series at all.........well that my opinion..........There is one movie that he starring in with Ambrose Hsu called "Wolf" that I am very anxious to see.......this movie was out back in 2004 and so far it sold out and I wasn't able to find anything about this movie.........This is the first movie that Jimmy play as an evil villan...

OnneQ

Post by OnneQ » Jul 30th, '07, 09:37

*hicks* i have't watched my lucky star.is it nice?i am waiting for the dvd to be out in indo and i buy it...

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jul 31st, '07, 03:57

Jimmy looks insanely young when he is laughing or being goofy. I didn't remember he is over 30 already until Yoo Hana pointed out in the My Lucky Star behind the scene. She explained to the director the reason she couldn't hit/punch/throw things at Jimmy because Jimmy is old. I was ROFL. Koreans and their "respecting the elder." :P Later in MLS episodes, Jimmy's character morphed into a somewhat cold, expressionless figure. That's when I really see his age.

Anyway, MLS was a really good watch. Tho' I skipped almost all of it before ep 13, I watched faithfully every episode afterwards.

Wow, time flies. I still remember when I sang to his first album.

OnneQ

Post by OnneQ » Jul 31st, '07, 10:57

yeah...jimmy's face never change.i still remember i like him when he started with his 1st album,tat time i still in primary school.it's about more tahn 10 years old but he never change....still baby face.i saw him in person before.really good complextion and white.he smile very sweet.a bit sad when i know he more concern to ricing than movie.hicks...

viet_la_amour

Post by viet_la_amour » Aug 10th, '07, 19:06

Yeshhh. Jimmy Lin looks super young even though he's like 33 years old..... I loved him in Liao Zhai Yi with Li Bing Bing. :wub: He's cutest when he's acting silly.

venice_yturralde

Post by venice_yturralde » Aug 22nd, '07, 03:30

Do you guys know about Jimmy's movie called "I love how you love me/The Love winner together with liu yi fei? I've been looking so hard for this movie, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.. :scratch:

eegybur

Post by eegybur » Aug 22nd, '07, 03:51

Wow Jimmy's 30-ish already?!? Time flies by quick.
I remember when I was 8 or so I'd sit down with my family and watch old Cantonese movies. A couple of the movies had Jimmy (as a teenager) in them;god he was adorable back then. I mean he's still looks young and is cute, but I think he was more innocent looking as a teen.

Jimmy Lin was the first celebrity I ever developed a crush on, so he still holds a special place in my heart :lol I first saw him in the (terrible, but funny) HKmovie Vampire Family. The movie was lame, but fun to watch XD.

xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Aug 22nd, '07, 04:05

I love him in My Lucky Star; he looks so cute with Yoo Hana. =3
Anyhoo~ Noticed you guys don't have a lot of piccys, so~~ PIC SPAM!! xDD

CREDITS TO ASIANFANATICS[dot]NET
DO NOT HOTLINK!!!

xstarl1ght

Post by xstarl1ght » Aug 24th, '07, 16:55

Ahh. Jimmy~ I'm watching My Lucky Star. and I have to say. he is one good actor. =) And he does looks soo young in there. I haven't listened to any of his songs. but I will! :-) Jimmy is cute. :wub: haha.

aineliam

Post by aineliam » Sep 17th, '07, 14:56

i liked jimmy lin! :D

yingaling84

Post by yingaling84 » Sep 28th, '07, 00:10

I'm so glad there's a Jimmy thread. :lol
I will always remember him in Jue Dai Shuang Jiao and Jue Shi Shuang Jiao. Such a cutie.

mermaiidsis

Post by mermaiidsis » Oct 7th, '07, 10:34

His birthday is in 8 more days XD but he still looks like a baby boy, :wub:

haha love him to bits in my lucky star, too bad his only gnna act in a drama once a year! hope he does more idol dramas or act with hana.. they were so funny in the behind the scenes but i doubt it *sobs*

love him loads!!

saby

Post by saby » Dec 15th, '07, 12:27

he is so damn cute waaaaaaaaaa

ami_chiyuri

Post by ami_chiyuri » Dec 16th, '07, 09:40

is he married? :roll i love his character in my lucky star with yoo ha na :wub:

saby

Post by saby » Dec 16th, '07, 10:03

i dont think he is married :/

bean

Post by bean » Dec 17th, '07, 14:25

JIMMY IS THE BEST !!!!!

Lol, Jimmy is really a the most handsome guy i ever seen back 9 years... haha.. coz his acting in legendary sibling where he act as xiao yu er is really good and cool..

Now after watch MLS , i started to love him again.. if oni i can meet him in real person.. i really love jimmy..
Please can anyone tell me where i can dl all jimmy drama?? especially liao zai..now i wathcing liao zai which got nicky wu.. nicky is handsome too since their in the same singing group. hahahaa

bean

Post by bean » Jan 17th, '08, 12:53

ami_chiyuri wrote:is he married? :roll i love his character in my lucky star with yoo ha na :wub:
He is nt married yet.. He haven announce whether he got a girlfriend or not.. So i'm nt sure too.

Haiz, so sad this thread isnt active... ><

lily_506

Post by lily_506 » Jan 17th, '08, 13:07

In My Lucky Star he's very cute :wub: and the couple he made with yoo ha na is very nice !

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Jan 17th, '08, 18:08

KYAAAAAA!!!! Jimmy Lin.

I first fell in love with him watching Tian Long Ba Bu. He just grew on me. And then I watched My Lucky Star and I was like... that guy looks so familiar (I'm really bad with both faces and names, especially with actors), but I looked him up and I was like OMFG, it's THAT Jimmy!

And then I discovered that he acted in Legendary Siblings... and it's the only version I haven't yet watched... T.T (One of my favorite stories... I've watched the ooooold version and the Nicholas Tse (?) version, which was REALLY bad). But now it's all downloaded and I get to watch it.

But yeah, I want to watch his movies too. >.< Now I have a shopping list for when I go back to China again... Hoard, hoard, hoard. :D

@bean: you can download Jimmy drama on d-addicts or btchina (for the raws). Liao Zhai Zhi Yi is actually subbed on d-a (just Jimmy's story, lol). MLS and Tian Long Ba Bu are subtitled too. I don't think Legendary Siblings is... but if it isn't, it should be. (There's also a 13 episode old version of the same story called Proud Twins, which was very good, too.)

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Jan 17th, '08, 19:25

ethidda wrote: @bean: you can download Jimmy drama on d-addicts or btchina (for the raws). Liao Zhai Zhi Yi is actually subbed on d-a (just Jimmy's story, lol). MLS and Tian Long Ba Bu are subtitled too. I don't think Legendary Siblings is... but if it isn't, it should be. (There's also a 13 episode old version of the same story called Proud Twins, which was very good, too.)
The version on the Jem tracker is the Jimmy version. So it is subbed. :P

saby

Post by saby » Jan 17th, '08, 19:37

if it werent for that damned sun he would be the hottest thing ever created !!!!

omg im in love haha :d

bean

Post by bean » Jan 20th, '08, 14:10

Wah, thanks for the reply.. hehe ^ ^

Oh, actually i understand mandarin.. i'm a chinese i juz couldnt read chinese words >< K, i'll try my luck in d-addicts.. hehe..

Cuti3Princ3ss

Post by Cuti3Princ3ss » Jan 20th, '08, 18:29

I really liked Jimmy Lin in My Lucky Star!!

He looked so young!!!

loveless_soul

Post by loveless_soul » Jan 20th, '08, 18:36

Jimmy looks REALLY young... you would think he's like in his twenties lol. So far I've only watched Tian Long Ba Bu and My Lucky Star but haven't finish My Lucky Star yet...
I love Tian Long Ba Bu though ^^ watched it twice~ I"m also planning to watch the Legendary Siblings =] when I have time that is.

bean

Post by bean » Jan 23rd, '08, 06:16

U shud watch legendary sibling, because that is the drama that make Jimmy famous or watever.. haha..

Its nt a bad drama but i juz couldnt finish it for some reason ><

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Jan 23rd, '08, 06:29

If anybody wants the torrent for Legendary Siblings raws, I've attached a torrent that I've found off of btchina. I have all of it, of course. ^.^ So if the torrent dies for some reason, reply here or give me a pm and I'll do my best to seed it. :D

Here are some screencaps... (No Jimmy, I'm afraid, as this is from the 1st ep. And yes, this is the quality...)
In addition, I have the first half of Liao Zhai Zhi Yi... I was mistaken earlier, and the story that was subbed is Hu Ge's story. Jimmy's is later. But I have the raw... just ask me.[/img]
Attachments

[The extension torrent has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

bean

Post by bean » Jan 23rd, '08, 10:34

Erm, can u upload liao zhai dat got jimmy in megaupload or sendspace because its faster den use U torrent to dl ... Its fine if u cant, Thank you ^ ^

fidelis7119

Post by fidelis7119 » Jan 25th, '08, 05:24

i just have a questin:

DOES THIS GUY NOT AGE??? gees...he's can be my dad but why does he look like he can still date me?? hmmm?

lol...he's like what now? somewhere in the 30s...midway yet?

Ella_Sama

Post by Ella_Sama » Jan 25th, '08, 12:13

woooooow
i 'm glad that there are fan here for jimmy looooool
he really looked sooooo cute and young :wub:
i can't believe that he is in the 30's
i hope that there will be a new dorama for him soon
i like his character in my lucky star a looooooot :lol
Last edited by Ella_Sama on Jan 30th, '08, 17:45, edited 1 time in total.

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Jan 26th, '08, 01:56

@bean: I'll upload it later tonight... just saw your post. it's 6 or 7 episodes in total. ^.^

arm1

Post by arm1 » Jan 26th, '08, 02:09

:heart: :heart: JImmy Jimmy Jimmy he is soooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuute and he looks so young for his ages it's unbeleiveable OMG in my lucky star he just killed it and i was watching Proud Twins he's Character (Xioyu) was so funny
(IF YALL HAVEN'T WATCH IT YET WELL I DON'T KNOW WHAT YALL WAITING FOR)

he did a perfect job and i'm a real big fan of Jimmy Lin. He was one of the reason y i wanted to learn Mandarin :cheers:
Jimmy :heart: WOO AII NII :wub: :wub:

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Jan 26th, '08, 07:19

lol... watching Proud Twins now. The first part always bore me, though, because I know that story really well, but it's slightly different with each different version.

oh, and @bean, here are the Liao Zhai episodes for Jimmy's story. ^.^ he looks so hot when he's evil. (No, he's not evil, he just turns a bit into the story) Not sure where it starts... either 14 or 15...

Episode 14: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4878QCWK
Episode 15: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SZBJRLRH
Episode 16: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RHF9XP1D
Episode 17: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=85RTYRK0
Episode 18: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HJ1ZU63R
Episode 19: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S77XQVG8
Episode 20: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VDFZH3SK

bean

Post by bean » Jan 28th, '08, 17:30

ethidda wrote:lol... watching Proud Twins now. The first part always bore me, though, because I know that story really well, but it's slightly different with each different version.

oh, and @bean, here are the Liao Zhai episodes for Jimmy's story. ^.^ he looks so hot when he's evil. (No, he's not evil, he just turns a bit into the story) Not sure where it starts... either 14 or 15...

Episode 14: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4878QCWK
Episode 15: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SZBJRLRH
Episode 16: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RHF9XP1D
Episode 17: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=85RTYRK0
Episode 18: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HJ1ZU63R
Episode 19: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S77XQVG8
Episode 20: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VDFZH3SK
Wah, thank you , u r the best.... I hope the link haven expired yet, because i can oni dl 1 file perday... thanks a lot... ^ ^

bean

Post by bean » Jan 31st, '08, 14:02

Lol, i just watch liao zai ep 14-15 , n jimmy is so cute , i mean when he potray the Wong Fung. I nvr noe he will play a abnormal person, i was so shocked.. I think this drama is good.. Btw, can u tell me where to dl the rest of the ep??? Thank you ~!

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Jan 31st, '08, 15:35

bean wrote:Lol, i just watch liao zai ep 14-15 , n jimmy is so cute , i mean when he potray the Wong Fung. I nvr noe he will play a abnormal person, i was so shocked.. I think this drama is good.. Btw, can u tell me where to dl the rest of the ep??? Thank you ~!
I'm not quite sure I understand. There are links for eps 14-20, all of which are Jimmy's story.

rairai

Post by rairai » Feb 18th, '08, 06:05

just watched epi 1-15 of MLS yesterday and what can i say.. jimmy lin is so cute!! was so shocked when i found out he's already 33.. he looks 10 years younger!! no wonder he drives well in MLS, he's a prof. race driver.. :wub: :wub:

Tianchi

Post by Tianchi » Apr 9th, '08, 11:20

I watching Legendary Sibling & My Lucky Star Jimmy is so cute and
Jimmy looks really young and alway baby face.
Last edited by Tianchi on May 31st, '08, 17:25, edited 2 times in total.

crazybone86

Post by crazybone86 » May 27th, '08, 14:51

hye there...want to ask...does the Proud Twins has english substitle...???
i searched at substitle index..but its not there..

gaeulprincess

Post by gaeulprincess » Jun 2nd, '08, 18:28

loved him in legendary sibling! any chance he and Li Xiao Lu re unite? hhehe!

thislove

Post by thislove » Jun 26th, '08, 23:49

I got introduced to Jimmy Lin through MLS. Yeah, where was I all those years I know. He is so good-looking even at 33 yrs old. I love his chemistry with Yoo Ha Na.

babyxdorkii

Post by babyxdorkii » Jul 14th, '08, 22:29

does anyone know where i can dl his movie with crystal liu? love winner?

aznsleepyhead

Post by aznsleepyhead » Feb 21st, '09, 22:11

i love him in my lucky star is that his only modern drama cuz all the other drama i know he is in is like about martial arts or something

aznsleepyhead

Post by aznsleepyhead » Mar 11th, '09, 23:07

looking everywhere for the cantonese version but i can't find it can someone help?

Nerisuka

Do anyone know?

Post by Nerisuka » Apr 22nd, '09, 14:38

does anyone know where i can find 2 download movies from jimmy linn?? is a lil hard to find torrents i find most ost from movies and his dicography?? i wanna try to get the most works he has been to. I saw the wolf trailer & i fell in love w the movie i wanna have it!!! Can anyone help me w some advice?? Please!!

hazelkenro
Location: Mocomichi Hayami,Teppei Koike and Wentz Eiji Paradise

Post by hazelkenro » Apr 22nd, '09, 15:21

Woa! This guy Was totally Handsome and baby faced
even though he is 30+ he is my crush since i watched him
in Jue Shi Shuang Jiao (amazing Twins)
JimmY Lin is my Crush and love...i love him Very much....He is the Only Tawainese/chinese got hooked my Attention hehehe....
:mrgreen: :whistling:

Irluna

Post by Irluna » Jun 9th, '10, 23:04

Jimmy will be play in new drama "Dan Shen Gong Zhu Xiang Qin Ji"

TRAILER

Nerisuka

New drama

Post by Nerisuka » Jun 15th, '10, 04:47

Do you think that some group will get to translate it??This are the moments that i most wish 2 understand the language :glare: :-(

Nerisuka

Brother/Wolf Movie

Post by Nerisuka » Jun 15th, '10, 04:54

By any chance anyone that wanna see the movie of brother PM and ill send u the links to see it online whithout eng subs :thumright: Sorry about that :-( . 'cause i haven't found a torrent :glare: if anyone know of a torrent please tell me!!! With or without subs A very good soul told me about the links and im extremely :cheers: thankful and he already know that LOL :wub:

jamham

Post by jamham » Aug 27th, '10, 17:18

He was a pretty good singer with a couple of good songs

adeectohjam

Post by adeectohjam » Jun 8th, '12, 16:03

I really like Jimmy Lin. He's handsome and a good singer too. :)