Tang Zhen Gang a.k.a Xiaogang

Discuss about your favourite Chinese Actors and Actresses.
Xiaogang

Tang Zhen Gang a.k.a Xiaogang

Post by Xiaogang » May 17th, '07, 10:34

Does anyone know about this taiwanese Actor/dancer ? The only information about him i know, is from dramawiki, and that's not enough (for me at least). I watched him in Queen's (only 1st episode, still waiting for the series) and in the movie Go Go G-Boys. Seems like he's new in acting industrie.

If i'm not mistaken, he has his own blog, but infortunely it's in chinese. Just search "Tang Zhen Gang" in dramawiki, for the link to his blog. I used google tranlator to read it, but it's only roughly translated.

Even his pictures, except from his blog, are hard to find. Any fans of him here? Can anyone tell me how famous is he in taiwan, since im currently staying in germany but i'm from south-east asia.

He's so cute, isn't he?

p/s To moderator, I don't know if this topik about this actor already exist, since I couldn't find any. But if it is already there, just delete this topik

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » May 20th, '07, 00:53

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Tang_Zhen_Gang

I want to watch Go Go G-Boy, too. Can you tell me where to get it? Thanks.

He isn't hugely famous in Taiwan because he is still a showbiz newbie. However, he is well connected. Before he became an actor, he was a dancing teacher to many of TWPOP entertainers. On Entertainment 100%, he and Alan Luo seemed pretty chummy. They were saying they had met each other at his dancing studio.

As for his blog, he basically talked about Queen's. It was his first TV drama and his first time being a male lead. He also wrote about the cosplay controversy. Some fans were upset that they had screwed up on the Saber character. He also talked about Go G-Boys. It was challenging and exciting for him to play an homosexual. His last entry was about his midterms. He finally could get some rest after two weeks of midterms. Probably didn't pass one of them. But, he didn't care. He gained a little weight, which he planned to lose.

Okay that is about it. If I know more, I'll let you know.

Xiaogang

Post by Xiaogang » May 25th, '07, 17:39

Thanks Kumaxell, i'm glad at least someone knows him here considering he's still new.

Well I have that movie go go g-boys if you want it, but since its about 505Mb, maybe you can suggest how to share it. I think mega upload only allow up to 500Mb. I'll try to find how to split the file, but i dont know if it will affect the quality.

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » May 29th, '07, 02:36

I found HJSplit pretty easy to use, and it doesn't degrade the pic quality.
http://www.download.com/HJ-Split/3000-2 ... 50267.html
Thanks in advance for uploading Go Go G-boys.

Xiaogang

Post by Xiaogang » Jun 4th, '07, 14:13

Hi , good news everyone,. I finally managed to split and upload the movie go go gboys succesfully, yeah :cheers: . Hier the link, but I think after certain time, it will be deleted. So hurry up if you want to watch it.

http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=N082LDG0 part 1
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=Z3T24CT7 part 2
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=9FLJPZ27 substitle

Join the movies using software hjsplit, link can be found on a reply before this one.

Credit goes to whoever rip this and make the substitle.

So enjoy the show. Here's the trailer :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_mfxi5oKEY

If you download this, tell me what you think about the movie.

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jun 5th, '07, 00:05

I can see why you had so much problems uploading them. Megaupload set a limit on the MB we can download as well. For every file above, we need to wait 453 minutes to download another one. I will continue downloading tomorrow.

Thanks for uploading :-)

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jun 15th, '07, 01:31

Shock! Tang Zhen Gang joined ENERGY.
http://www.epochtimes.com/b5/7/6/15/n1744313.htm
I'm ambivialent about this news. I don't particularly like boyband in general, especially one that was broken up twice. First Toro left to his oblivion. Then, Milk left to become an entrepreneur. Now all of sudden, Tang Zhen Gang is joining this disintegrating band? SIgh... I know he is friend with the band members and all, but why?
On a side note: Please donate blood to save a life. Today, I donated my first pt of blood. I don't know how to describe the feeling of seeing my blood pooling in a small plastic pouch.

On a different note, I watched Go Go G-boys couple days ago. The in-your-face homo element overwhelmed me. I didn't expect it to happen to me, but it did. Anyhow, this movie had many similarities to Eternal Summer: Falling in love with the best friend, making out with a stranger after getting shot down by the best friend, and finally, a love rival who supports his love for the best friend. Being such, I despise Tang Zhen Gang's character, Ah Xin. The way he devotes to Ah Hong's every need screams ulterior motive. I don't like people who kill you with kindness, because you are scare that your rejection will hurt them. They are not like strangers off the street, who you can just say "no, I'm not interested." The thing is Ah Hong did love Ah Xin, just not in the way Ah Xin wanted him to be. But I got to say when Ah Xin sang "love requires courage" I feel like crying too.

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Jun 15th, '07, 02:59

Kumaxell wrote:Shock! Tang Zhen Gang joined ENERGY.
http://www.epochtimes.com/b5/7/6/15/n1744313.htm
I'm ambivialent about this news. I don't particularly like boyband in general, especially one that was broken up twice. First Toro left to his oblivion. Then, Milk left to become an entrepreneur. Now all of sudden, Tang Zhen Gang is joining this disintegrating band? SIgh... I know he is friend with the band members and all, but why?
hmmm.... I like Energy's song with Alan Luo, "Yi Qi Zuo" but on their own.... not so much.

I do love Tang Zhen Gang though. He's so freaking adorable. :lol Ahhh... the cuteness makes my head explode.

Why does it seem that he is already getting typecast though? It's all gay or effeminate characters.

I'm not sure what his character is like in Extreme Ironing, though. I can't seem to find it. If anyone knows where to get it could you help me out. We at DoReMii wanted to sub it as a companion piece to Lucky Brand Refrigerator because they are from the same series but none of us can find the RAW anywhere. It makes me sad.

I did download Go Go G-Boys a few weeks ago. I skimmed it but haven't actually watched it yet. I was a little surprised at how gay it actually was. I mean, I don't have a problem with it... I just wasn't expecting that much blunt homosexuality I'm not really sure what I was expecting though, perhaps more like The Bide Cage. But, a movie about a gay pageant... of course it's super gay. :lol
Last edited by Puppet Princess on Jun 15th, '07, 16:36, edited 1 time in total.

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jun 15th, '07, 14:20

It's about time ppl recognize the great shows at PTS. Too bad I can't find the RAW for Extreme Ironing. The synopsis was interesting. Bunch of high school outcast formed a club for extreme ironing when they fell in love with a female transfer student, whose signature look was her well-pressed, wrinkle-free uniform. I google "extreme ironing" and it blows my mind. Ppl climb on cliffs, mountains or what not just to iron clothes. Dang, they give new meaning to dangerously domestic.

Xiaogang

Post by Xiaogang » Jun 16th, '07, 07:25

Thanks Kumaxell for keeping us updated. I don't really know much about that group, but hopefully he'll be able to do his best then.

piano_monkey

Post by piano_monkey » Nov 5th, '07, 09:10

I just finished watching Go Go G-Boys... it was pretty light hearted and fun.
Does anyone know the song or have a link to the song that TAE sings at the very end?

Tiffiany_45
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Tiffiany_45 » Mar 19th, '09, 16:55

*sigh* It's been almost 2 years since anyone has posted here. That's so depressing!!

I freakin' ADORE TZG!!! I just recently downloaded G-Boys, Chocolate Rap, and Extreme Ironing!

I fell in love with him in Queen's! He's such a good actor and has such a gift for comedic timing and characterization!

Plus, the man is so incredibly handsome! Gah! He's completely disappeared! What has happened to him?! I like him so much and I really do believe he is extremely talented. He really needs to get into more dramas.

Even when I search his Chinese name in google I don't find a lot on him and his blog has been shut down.

I WANT MORE TANG ZHEN GANG!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!??!

~Tiffiany~